Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Father "decapitates" Daughter in the name of Honor..

(Read 6677 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Father "decapitates" Daughter in the name of Honor..
     OP - May 27, 2020, 01:41 PM

Father "decapitates" Daughter  in the name of Honor.. says news ..

Police in northern Iran have arrested a man accused of murdering his 14-year-old daughter in an "honour killing" that has sparked widespread outrage.

Romina Ashrafi ran away from home in Gilan province with her 35-year-old boyfriend after her father objected to their marriage, local media said.

The pair were found by police and Romina was sent home despite reportedly telling them she feared for her life.

Last Thursday night, she was allegedly attacked by her father in her bedroom.

News outlet Gilkhabar.ir reported that Romina was "decapitated" with a sickle, and that afterwards the father walked outside the house "with the sickle in his hand and confessed".

and this was   Romina Ashrafi..

Iran is the worst country  for such family crimes .. As long as these religious idiots make laws   discriminating against girls and give power to abusive parents exist in nations ruled by these fucking hadith laws of Islam .....,  such horrible violence against young women will never end

way back some 10 years ago .. a wonderful person  Fara7 ... said this to me

It all lies,  QI and Yeez are obviously Jews, or Jewish lovers spreading lies about Islam.

Islam is pure.... if this really happen, the man is not really a Muslim, nothig to do with Islam.

and if she reads this today's news ... She will again say to me..

....THIS ANGRY ROGUE WHO HAPPENED TO BE SPERM DONOR TO ROMINA  ASHRAFI   IS NOT REALLY A MUSLIM AND IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM ...

I would have not agreed with her 10 years ago but today I will agree with her.. I indeed i changed after reading Quran upside down... inside out every surah and every verse...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - May 27, 2020, 10:54 PM

Iran is the worst country  for such family crimes

I would never have thought so. I've always imagined Iran would've ranked below Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iraq when it came to this type of crime.

I'm no historian. I wonder if such 'honour' crimes were prevalent in Christian Europe ie butchering your own wife or daughter, or is this a particularly Islamic cultural problem?
     Reply #2 - May 28, 2020, 10:02 AM

1). I would never have thought so. I've always imagined Iran would've ranked below Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iraq when it came to this type of crime.

2). I'm no historian. I wonder if such 'honour' crimes were prevalent in Christian Europe ie butchering your own wife or daughter, or is this a particularly Islamic cultural problem?

I will answer and discuss those two points but watch this interview of Dawkins dear Ward_End

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAV_0s1c2V4

Reply #3 - May 28, 2020, 12:28 PM

Yes, I'm an admirer of his work and I've seen that interview before.
     Reply #4 - May 28, 2020, 08:08 PM

Yes, I'm an admirer of his work and I've seen that interview before.

well I am not sure you found the reason why I gave that tube  link for you dear Ward_End.,   PLEASE WATCH AGAIN and  let us see., whether you could  tell me why    I  selected  that link for  you.,   As you know after all Richard Dawkins  put out tons such tube interviews..

anyway  going back I said

1). I would never have thought so. I've always imagined Iran would've ranked below Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iraq when it came to this type of crime.

2). I'm no historian. I wonder if such 'honour' crimes were prevalent in Christian Europe ie butchering your own wife or daughter, or is this a particularly Islamic cultural problem?

I will answer and discuss those two points but watch this interview of Dawkins dear Ward_End

You are right Iran was far more egalitarian society with reference to women's rights in comparison to Afghanistan, Pakistan/Indian subcontinent Saudi Arabia and Iraq.. but that changed  the moment  THAT ASS HOLE Ayatollah Khomeini overthrew Shah regime and converted Iran in to   Islamic Republic of Iran  1979 ... Since then things have changed from bad to worse.,    So .. Yes Persia which was an  egalitarian society from ancient times even before Islam where all individuals are born equal, and all members of society are said to have a right to equal opportunities.has changed for ever .. Funny every country moved out of shit .. Iran is going other way around ..

2). I'm no historian. I wonder if such 'honour' DISHONOR crimes were prevalent in Christian Europe ie butchering your own wife or daughter, or is this a particularly Islamic cultural problem?

NO..No..nooooooo IT IS NOT ISLAMIC PROBLEM... but what I can say is every such problem that a society had before it became Islamic .. it imported such rituals/cultural stupid rules.,  it s there/ it was there in every society   .. religious or other wise.,  But what happened in Islamic societies in recent times is (( specially from  1970s to present times))., WHERE AD ALL SOCIETIES/CULTURES MOVING FORWARD PROGRESSIVELY IN TIME.,   these fucking Imam/mullah Islam preaching ass holes having  strong holds in Islamic society totally took away every progressive human thinking abilities so that they can collect and loot and booties keep  that  political power within themselves..

that is the problem.. but we are moving forward although not at the speed I like .. and thanks to internet ..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #5 - May 30, 2020, 08:31 AM

He's as belligerent and tone-deaf as any mullah.
     Reply #6 - May 31, 2020, 08:18 PM

He's as belligerent and tone-deaf as any mullah.

Hello crumble....  did you watch that video?

well I will   give the benefit of the doubt there on your words.  and  I am sure you have heard him and watched him many of his videos   but I don't think you watched that video.. please watch it.. then we will discuss further  on what he is saying.. and whether he is  tone-deaf mullah or not

with best
    mullah yeezevee

Reply #7 - June 01, 2020, 01:00 PM

well I will   give the benefit of the doubt there on your words.  and  I am sure you have heard him and watched him many of his videos   but I don't think you watched that video.. please watch it..

mullah jee, I only wrote that after watching the video and hearing his poor responses.
     Reply #8 - June 02, 2020, 01:18 PM

mullah Zjee, I only wrote that after watching the video and hearing his poor responses.

Crumble .. let us discuss this Richard Dawkins problem in  Richard Dawkins  folder

well what is there in  mullah Zjee, mullah Vvee,  mullah Yyee, .   or   Mullah Allah.. ImamMama... they all rhyme  well   .. we could use any of those to make sonnet and songs for faith heads...

as long as I have freedom to Question Dawkins .. or Mullah in town or Mullahjee or. Mullahzee  or Crumbled  Cooke  .. I have no problem  to drink a cup of breakfast tea with cookies ..lol.

So let me move this post of your's there

Reply #9 - June 03, 2020, 06:22 PM

well I am not sure you found the reason why I gave that tube  link for you dear Ward_End.,   PLEASE WATCH AGAIN and  let us see., whether you could  tell me why    I  selected  that link for  you.,   As you know after all Richard Dawkins  put out tons such tube interviews..

anyway  going back I said

Amongst a hodgepodge of points discussed, from offence taking and the Burqa to the 'Islamic Golden Age', I'm assuming it's the last point you're referring to. Too bad large amounts of people from the 'Muslim world' are always seeking to go back to the early days of Islam and have very little interest in enlightenment. Whose fault is that?
     Reply #10 - June 03, 2020, 06:29 PM

NO..No..nooooooo IT IS NOT ISLAMIC PROBLEM... but what I can say is every such problem that a society had before it became Islamic .. it imported such rituals/cultural stupid rules.,  it s there/ it was there in every society   .. religious or other wise.,  But what happened in Islamic societies in recent times is (( specially from  1970s to present times))., WHERE AD ALL SOCIETIES/CULTURES MOVING FORWARD PROGRESSIVELY IN TIME.,   these fucking Imam/mullah Islam preaching ass holes having  strong holds in Islamic society totally took away every progressive human thinking abilities so that they can collect and loot and booties keep  that  political power within themselves..

Killing your own daughter, if you can call it a ritual, seems to be a problem particularly within Islamic societies, whether the individual  does it in the name of Islam or not. Reinforced patriarchal Islamic values seems to help.
     Reply #11 - June 04, 2020, 09:26 AM

Killing your own daughter, if you can call it a ritual, seems to be a problem particularly within Islamic societies,  whether the individual  does it in the name of Islam or not.

That sounds better .. as it is NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM.,    it is there... .. it was there in every society dear Ward_End.,  Just type "Father murdering  grown up  daughter for the past 10 years"

Idiots in Islam and intelligent non-Muslims made  it look like  Islamic .. IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM.,, it was there in societies before Islam  and it  is there in  every society   except in 20th/21 st century we have legal rules that stops such crimes..

Reinforced patriarchal Islamic values seems to help. 

those patriarchal Islamic values comes straight out other societies /cultures  and other religious books  and and became Islamic in 20th/21st century ..

boy I have to fight with every one on this forum    Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #12 - June 09, 2020, 02:06 PM

boy I have to fight with every one on this forum

It can't be a fight if I'm not even resisting lol. I'm just wondering if butchering your daughter in the name of 'honour' (dude I used inverted commas before so I'm aghast at the twisted sense of this word as you are) was ever a thing in Christian Europe?
     Reply #13 - June 09, 2020, 04:03 PM

It can't be a fight if I'm not even resisting lol. I'm just wondering if butchering your daughter in the name of 'honour' (dude I used inverted commas before so I'm aghast at the twisted sense of this word as you are) was ever a thing in Christian Europe?

Hi Ward_End ..   well I guess you didn't get what I was trying to say and I will explain you in detail,, I am bit busy now

but tell me HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM DUDE... not dudeee...??

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #14 - June 09, 2020, 10:00 PM

but tell me HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM DUDE... not dudeee...??

Good question, I don't. You could be what the Americans call a dudette for females. Not that I'll be using that American colloquialisms again, it doesn't come naturally to me.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »