Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Modern muslim stereotypes

(Read 11907 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Modern muslim stereotypes
     OP - May 14, 2020, 05:39 PM

Quick documentary on british muslims - it complains about negative stereotypes and then proceeds to interview the very worst examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBdoYPOpSrI
     Reply #1 - May 27, 2020, 10:39 PM

I don't have a lot of time for Muslim grievances. We've got a British Somalia chap over here who comes from a fucking WAR TORN COUNTRY and yet doesn't 'feel' British, doesn't feel like he belongs here. Doesn't even given an example of why he feels agrieved, he just 'feels' it. Cry me a fucking river. The Somalia who call him British at least have some perspective unlike him. I have sympathy at least for your hijabi woman who gets abused on the street but beyond that, you can cry me a river.

Gee, I wonder why Muslims have a negative stereotype. It can't have anything to do with a series of terror attacks that have ripped the lives off hundreds of people. I don't think we visualise enough as to what happens when your daughter/son/wife etc have had their brains and limbs blown apart when attending a concert or just travelling on the tube. Think of the sheer pain of that. Think of the sheer pain and terror of those who aren't immediately killed, who've had their limbs blown off and are left with life changing disabilities because of a Muslim nutjob. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think it's on the same level as 'the medja' not being nice about your faith or someone saying some mean things on Twitter. Get a fucking sense of perspective you morons.
     Reply #2 - May 27, 2020, 11:07 PM

This has been doing the rounds recently: https://mobile.twitter.com/2trashic/status/1264667246607175680

I would struggle to find such bigotry if I weren't subscribed to ex-Muslim type accounts. If this was a native British family discriminating against a Muslim boyfriend/girlfriend, you wouldn't see the end of it in British Twittersphere. Celebrities and politicians would be tweeting en masse. But a Muslim family behaves in such a way, you don't hear a pindrop. Media outrage over poundshop Gollum Dominic Cummings seems to dwarf the outrage over the grooming gang scandal.
     Reply #3 - May 28, 2020, 12:04 AM

An old quote attributed to the author Martin Amis has never left me:
    The Muslim community will have to suffer until it gets its house in order. What sort of suffering? Not letting them travel. Deportation - further down the road. Curtailing of freedoms. Strip-searching people who look like they're from the Middle East or from Pakistan ... Discriminatory stuff, until it hurts the whole community and they start getting tough with their children... What can we do to raise the price of them doing this? There's a definite urge - don't you have it? - to say ... [etc, etc].""

Which he went on to elaborate that it was merely a brief 'urge' of emotion that passed away when the remarks got him into hot water. Dark thoughts that I've shared myself. British Muslims (and in particular British Pakistanis who hold the monopoly on Islam in the UK) have a fucking awful reputation, much deserved. I've had people ask me, why do you feel ashamed? You shouldn't feel responsible for criminals? And of course I don't feel responsible, but I do feel shame of the proper sense, because there doesn't seem to enough of it around in the wake of the grooming gang scandal (and Amis' remarks long before Rotherham and subsequent towns gained national infamy). I feel ashamed just for having been washed up in this cultural dumbness. I have a mother who can't string a sentence together in English because she feels comfortable being the illiterate Muslim housewife brought here through an arranged marriage and has at times squakwed with indignation whenever at my father for 'letting' her be touched by a non-Muslim whenever she's been at the hospital or the doctors, becaus her 'honour' has been tainted. And my dad once thought he was 'inspiring' me with Islam as he noted that blacks in prison were converting to Islam in droves. No respect for my own intellectual faculties, no, I need to look up to fucking convicts.

State of affairs in large packets of the Muslim community is fucking depressing. I don't like thinking about it because I'm grateful being here but with hindsight, would this country let in cousin humping illiterates if they knew the social problems it would lead to down the line? It wouldn't have mattered if they came here to losen the shackles of silly village cultural practices but no, many felt that they had to double down on their 'Muslimness' over the years to the point that they're more Muslim than they ever were back 'home'. But they're oblivious. Oblivious to the sheer damage that their values of otherness and reviling Westerners has done on community cohesion. But you can put on your mosque hat and grow a beard and shove your head in a backward madrassa for hours on end here in Britain, thinking you're pious whereas you'd be plucking the feathers of chickens in some rural village in Pakistan if you weren't here.
     Reply #4 - May 28, 2020, 10:08 AM

An old quote attributed to the author Martin Amis has never left me:

The Muslim community will have to suffer until it gets its house in order. What sort of suffering? Not letting them travel. Deportation - further down the road. Curtailing of freedoms. Strip-searching people who look like they're from the Middle East or from Pakistan ... Discriminatory stuff, until it hurts the whole community and they start getting tough with their children... What can we do to raise the price of them doing this? There's a definite urge - don't you have it? - to say ... [etc, etc]."

well  Martin Amis   is Martin Amis .. He spits out whatever comes to his mind and he also changes whatever   he says/said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHzMhGu2tlM

see this
      https://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/mar/16/martin-amis-sister-islam

Amis said he wished his sister had converted to Islam.
    "To this day I have this wish – she was always religious and she converted to Catholicism. I wish she had converted to Islam. She might still be alive because of the continence of Islam, the austerity, the demands it makes on you. I just sort of helplessly think it every now and then. She would only be 56 now and she'd still be here,"

said Amis

please read more at that link........   well every one is moving on I moved on  and  dear Ward_End .. YOU HAVE TO MOVE -ON

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - May 28, 2020, 12:26 PM

There's not going to be any moving on, I'm at war with these fanatics. There's already been far too much reticence. The moral decadence of Muslim faith leaders to have promoted such values of superiority over non Muslims deserves absolute scorn. They can take the largest share of credit for the grooming scandal, sorry not sorry.
     Reply #6 - May 28, 2020, 09:59 PM

There's not going to be any moving on, I'm at war with these fanatics. There's already been far too much reticence.     The moral decadence of Muslim faith leadersto have promoted such values of superiority over non Muslims deserves absolute scorn. They can take the largest share of credit for the grooming scandal, sorry not sorry.

focus on those highlighted words and cool down a bit on those deleted  words dear Ward_End ..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #7 - May 30, 2020, 08:55 AM

Think of the sheer pain of that. Think of the sheer pain and terror of those who aren't immediately killed, who've had their limbs blown off and are left with life changing disabilities because of a Muslim nutjob. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think it's on the same level as 'the medja' not being nice about your faith or someone saying some mean things on Twitter.

The counter-narrative would describe the death and chaos caused by invasions of  so-called 'muslim' countries. Shaming people into picking an allegiance won't be productive for this reason.
    This has been doing the rounds recently: https://mobile.twitter.com/2trashic/status/1264667246607175680

I would struggle to find such bigotry if I weren't subscribed to ex-Muslim type accounts. ... Media outrage over poundshop Gollum Dominic Cummings seems to dwarf the outrage over the grooming gang scandal.

Her boyfriend has a weird sense of humour to invite his fluff round in that dress on eid. I suppose his wife wasn't impressed either. Regards cummings, I'd say wormtongue not gollum.
     Reply #8 - May 30, 2020, 09:23 AM

British Muslims (and in particular British Pakistanis who hold the monopoly on Islam in the UK) have a fucking awful reputation, much deserved. I've had people ask me, why do you feel ashamed? You shouldn't feel responsible for criminals? And of course I don't feel responsible, but I do feel shame of the proper sense, because there doesn't seem to enough of it around in the wake of the grooming gang scandal

Not sure on the monopoly bit - isn't still 50:50 between the wobblers and wahabis? I must be shameless then because I'm not very emotionally engaged with that tabloid grooming story - probably explains why I keep hearing besharam being shouted in my direction.

Quote from:
    I feel ashamed just for having been washed up in this cultural dumbness. ... And my dad once thought he was 'inspiring' me with Islam as he noted that blacks in prison were converting to Islam in droves. No respect for my own intellectual faculties, no, I need to look up to fucking convicts.

Ha! I enjoy reading this angry stuff so carry on letting it out. Reading it back may provide perspective that might change your opinion on reflection.

Quote from:
    State of affairs in large packets of the Muslim community is fucking depressing. I don't like thinking about it because I'm grateful being here but with hindsight, would this country let in cousin humping illiterates if they knew the social problems it would lead to down the line? ... Oblivious to the sheer damage that their values of otherness and reviling Westerners has done on community cohesion. But you can put on your mosque hat and grow a beard and shove your head in a backward madrassa for hours on end here in Britain, thinking you're pious whereas you'd be plucking the feathers of chickens in some rural village in Pakistan if you weren't here.

Don't think most of them afforded a chicken to pluck. 24/7 daal people. There is no muslim community though. Nor is there a british one. Don't subscribe to negative (or positive) stereotypes, it 's all made up.
     Reply #9 - June 01, 2020, 11:21 AM

focus on those highlighted words and cool down a bit on those deleted  words dear Ward_End ..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Nah, I don't think I will. I have no time for mincing words with religious Nazis who shoot girls in the head or blow up concerts. They deserve an infusion of lead in their brains. And equal shame can go towards those Muslims who incubate such ratbags. When the media come round and ask why their kids became such losers, they feign ignorance. Well you raised a generation to see the rest of society as beneath you so don't expect the very worst amongst you to take your dislike for the kufaar to the next level.
     Reply #10 - June 03, 2020, 04:57 PM

The counter-narrative would describe the death and chaos caused by invasions of  so-called 'muslim' countries. Shaming people into picking an allegiance won't be productive for this reason.chaos caused by invasions of  so-called 'muslim' countries. Shaming people into picking an allegiance won't be productive for this reason.

I shame those who constantly live in a bubble of Muslim grievance bubble. Do these people  ever consider the sheer amount of blood spilled by the Islamic conquests of old, the Arab slave trade and the fact that it was Muslims who first initiated war with the United States? I'm no historian but a quick glance at history shows that Muslim regimes have more than enough blood on their hands to warrant some self reflection for today's Muslim propagandists.
     Reply #11 - June 03, 2020, 05:12 PM

Not sure on the monopoly bit - isn't still 50:50 between the wobblers and wahabis? I must be shameless then because I'm not very emotionally engaged with that tabloid grooming story - probably explains why I keep hearing besharam being shouted in my direction.

It's estimated that 40-45% of mosques in Britain are controlled by ultra-conservative Deobandis, a sect from the sub-continent almost as austere as Wahabbis. This makes them the largest group in Britain. Though Saudi funding of Wahabbis propaganda and mosques in Britain is well documented in and of itself.
     Reply #12 - June 03, 2020, 05:23 PM

Don't think most of them afforded a chicken to pluck. 24/7 daal people. There is no muslim community though. Nor is there a british one. Don't subscribe to negative (or positive) stereotypes, it 's all made up.

I'll take Muslims who do think there is a community at face value. And they can consider the damage that their values have inflicted upon the rest of society.
     Reply #13 - June 06, 2020, 10:46 AM

I'll take Muslims who do think there is a community at face value. And they can consider the damage that their values have inflicted upon the rest of society.

muslims? even by their own definitions, most of these sexual predators fall outside the normal definition of a believer. but plenty of people will defend them as a sinful muslims so let's throw the whole religious identity into the bin - muslims do not exist, even the name is invented so why keep subscribing to the fantasy of a community of believers? because it's convenient short-hand for different brown people? sod that, why use the terminology of closet racists and deluded religionists! even calling them pakistani, kashmiri, mirpuri, etc is misleading enough so no need to add more red herrings to the mix.
     Reply #14 - June 06, 2020, 11:29 AM

you are angry and you are completely wrong there dear Ward_End ..there are million variety of Muslims all over the globe .. in fact with-in a family you will find different types of Muslims .

. So let us not put every  Muslim on this earth  on one flying carpet..  So some one will take advantage and  dump all ... that includes ex-muslims.. zebra Muslims.. nominal Muslims.. ...... 2 billion or so   in to  ocean...

Reply #15 - June 06, 2020, 11:33 AM

muslims? even by their own definitions, most of these sexual predators fall outside the normal definition of a believer. but plenty of people will defend them as a sinful muslims so let's throw the whole religious identity into the bin - muslims do not exist, even the name is invented so why keep subscribing to the fantasy of a community of believers? because it's convenient short-hand for different brown people? sod that, why use the terminology of closet racists and deluded religionists! even calling them pakistani, kashmiri, mirpuri, etc is misleading enough so no need to add more red herrings to the mix.

well true there are to many brownies in Islam in comparison with white chocolates Cheesy Cheesy  but we have sufficient white chocolate in Islam  who are power houses around the globe

So you and people like you have a big project educating both sides of crowd dear crumble..

Reply #16 - June 06, 2020, 12:28 PM

you are angry and you are completely wrong there dear Ward_End ..there are million variety of Muslims all over the globe .. in fact with-in a family you will find different types of Muslims .

no, there are no muslims. anywhere or anytime. anger will not subside until this is accepted.
     Reply #17 - June 06, 2020, 12:50 PM

no, there are no muslims. anywhere or anytime. anger will not subside until this is accepted.

well I am not sure ex-Muslims  Understands your sarcasm .. but again you need to write.. write and write without getting burnt ..

anyway let me read this  Dangerous delusions —  

prof.... wrote a good one today..

Reply #18 - June 06, 2020, 02:24 PM

so he says "Aping Saudi culture failed to create a viable Pakistani identity; aping Turkey won’t get us much further" - well, they can always try a chinese identity next but when you don't know who you are, peace of mind will remain elusive.
     Reply #19 - June 07, 2020, 09:31 AM

well I am not sure ex-Muslims  Understands your sarcasm .. but again you need to write.. write and write without getting burnt ..

so he says "Aping Saudi culture failed to create a viable Pakistani identity; aping Turkey won’t get us much further" - well, they can always try a chinese identity next but when you don't know who you are, peace of mind will remain elusive.

crumble he wrote that article specially for Imran Khan and fellows in PTI   Imran   a great Cricket player and a nice guy(comparatively ) in politics is becoming /trying to become a Islamic Zombi  and is not using  his brain...

as far as that deleted statement of yours is concerned .,  People of  Pakistan  or for that matter from any country/culture need not follow any country Islamic cultural rules as at its core Islam is  the SIMPLEST FAITH OF ALL FAITHS.. A person can be a Muslim and follow any culture and do any daily ritual  he /she likes ..

I am curious here .. Do you know  him  and did you read any of dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy articles or watch any of his videos ?   

Reply #20 - June 07, 2020, 09:48 AM

I am curious here .. Do you know  him  and did you read any of dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy articles or watch any of his videos ?   

we discussed his youtube encounter with a british bullshit artist  but apart from that, only read a few of hid articles.
     Reply #21 - June 07, 2020, 09:56 AM

we discussed his youtube encounter with a british bullshit artist  but apart from that, only read a few of hid articles.

who??  what is that Artist name??  and what do you think of him... he is Physics  Prof. similar to Dawkin who was evolutionary biology prof...  incidentally  he is also an   Atheist and a Muslim

Reply #22 - June 07, 2020, 12:25 PM

hamza tortoise -  races with hares and loses.

unlike latent vicar dawkins, hoodbhoy is more considered but like a preacher in a brothel, his words are completely out of place in pakistan.

this arrogant streak appears to run through cemb types too. there's a disconnect from the reality of their situation, eg you're not going to convince 'british muslims' that apostasy is okay by going on lgbt marches or doing nude calendars.
     Reply #23 - June 07, 2020, 12:49 PM

via the other thread, I found the cemb vs ffi thread from ten years ago:

Quote from: cosmicdancer
    What I want to know is why would SkyN, Ansar al-Zindiqi (mocking me for being so gentle and polite to Muslims - as he said: "The Mr Rogers of Islam") ixiolite (still insists on using muhammadan here even though she knows we prefer to avoid that term) and many others on FFI who think our PC methods are so wrong and misguided... why would they then use anything we do here or on blogs or on youtube for their own ends?

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=8767.msg221825#msg221825

interesting that he was saying cemb advocated the polite approach, it doesn't seem that way now at present. the soft-whisper or noisy-screech methods have both failed if the goal was to change minds.
     Reply #24 - June 07, 2020, 12:56 PM

hamza tortoise -  races with hares and loses.

Oh that Greek geek who converted to Islam  married a Girl from Pakistan Muslim heritages ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287388vONrs

that video is enough to see his emotional level and his level of intelligence and level of understand Islam .. BUT HE MUST HAVE FREEDOM TO SAY WHAT HE WANTS TO SAY .. with golden rule setting the limits

well you also have other side speaking similar emotional nonsense about Islam .. watch this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EaopH_EPfc

I DID NOT WATCH ABOVE FULL VIDEO.. what is demolishing Islam ?  well foolish people are every where..

unlike latent vicar dawkins, hoodbhoy is more considered but like a preacher in a brothel, his words are completely out of place in pakistan.

I don't understand your words and some of your statements., you are against brothels?? .. well whatever ..

this arrogant streak appears to run through cemb types too. there's a disconnect from the reality of their situation, eg you're not going to convince 'british muslims' that apostasy is okay by going on lgbt marches or doing nude calendars.

why not .. what is wrong with arrogance and sticking to your points ? Don't you have that  arrogant streak?? I do.,   even you do., you may say you don't have .. but you do .,  and who wants to make Muslims as apostates??   ONLY FOOLS........

CAN YOU DEFINE WHAT IS APOSTASY?  AND WHO IS MUSLIM?  AND WHAT IS ISLAM??

Reply #25 - June 07, 2020, 12:57 PM

via the other thread, I found the cemb vs ffi thread from ten years ago:

https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=8767.msg221825#msg221825

interesting that he was saying cemb advocated the polite approach, it doesn't seem that way now at present. the soft-whisper or noisy-screech methods have both failed if the goal was to change minds.

who??  who is he?? do you know him??

Reply #26 - June 07, 2020, 01:06 PM

this ffi thread is on the same spectrum of silliness - helping muslims by exposing their beliefs as evil? not that far away from arguing that hell is too cruel to be from god.

Quote from: abdulrahman
    Quote from: iffo
    BTW insults that you guys throw at us muslims & our prophet with all sort of name calling, I am surprised you guys can talk about insult with straight face .. with out feeling any shame

Calling a whore a whore, will be insulting too. But is that wrong, unjust?

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4989

yup, calling people whores for their own good is worthy of dawkins.
     Reply #27 - June 07, 2020, 01:11 PM

this ffi thread is on the same spectrum of silliness - helping muslims by exposing their beliefs as evil? not that far away from arguing that hell is too cruel to be from god.
    Calling a whore a whore, will be insulting too. But is that wrong, unjust?

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4989

yup, calling people whores for their own good is worthy of dawkins.

dear crumble i have no idea what you are trying to say with Cosmic Dancer..that guy Asbie  and and ..: abdulrahman...and whores.. whatever .. it is your word...

But I am pretty busy with books and papers...

I am very glad to read you...

Reply #28 - June 07, 2020, 01:36 PM

I don't understand your words and some of your statements., you are against brothels??

its a very simple comparison: preaching in an brothel is an example of foolish arrogance.

Reply #29 - June 09, 2020, 01:32 PM

. So let us not put every  Muslim on this earth  on one flying carpet..  So some one will take advantage and  dump all ... that includes ex-muslims.. zebra Muslims.. nominal Muslims.. ...... 2 billion or so   in to  ocean...

I don't think painted anyone with one single brush. I'm attacking the mentality of Muslim superiority/supremacy over infidels/ex-Muslims. Not all Muslims are infected with this, but enough people to cause damage in the societies they occupy. And yes, I am angry. I'm fucking livid that this mentality in the country that my parents and grandparents emigrated to has given birth to the grooming gang phenomenon. And I've seen the bigotry and racism first hand, without any protest from dumb fuck family. From being warned about 'the Jews' from preachers to your average gora Westerner who behave like animals. I'm at war with these fucks. Have I made myself fucking clear?

Pray your spiritual prayers if it does make you a better person, have your eids and your food. But that fucking mentality ends now.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »