Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Falun Gong to support trump Everything can be done, no bottom line

(Read 1985 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Falun Gong to support trump Everything can be done, no bottom line
     OP - March 19, 2020, 06:38 AM

Now people are blind, It's hard to tell good from bad!
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/cnn-specializes-in-fake-news-and-attacks-on-president-trump%EF%BC%81.2865094/
  • Falun Gong to support trump Everything can be done, no bottom line
     Reply #1 - May 01, 2020, 11:53 AM

Falun Gong or Falun Gang or Fallen Gang .. whatever .,   but my good friend word11  disappeared .,   He joined the forum way back  on January 03, 2017 but never wrote anything here until January 03, 2020 but became very active against this so-called Falun Gong  and disappeared on March 24, 2020 ., I wonder how he is doing in China ..  Hope he is doing good where ever he is ...in China or US of A... but  to day's news says

China journalist jailed for 15 years as free speech clampdown intensifies

A journalist who had worked for some of China's most powerful propaganda outlets has been jailed for 15 years after being accused of attacking the ruling Communist Party, court documents showed.

The sentence handed down on Chen Jieren is one of the harshest moves yet against free speech by China's government under President Xi Jinping, who has muzzled the press and ordered Chinese media outlets to serve the ruling Communist Party's interests.

It comes as China faces international scrutiny over its handling of the coronavirus pandemic, including questions over whether authorities covered up crucial information that could have prevented it spreading globally.

Chen, a former journalist with Communist mouthpiece People's Daily, was convicted on Thursday of "picking quarrels and provoking trouble, extortion, illegal business operations and bribery," a court in central Hunan province said in a statement posted online.

The charge of "picking quarrels and provoking trouble" is a catch-all that Chinese authorities sometimes use against people who criticise the regime.

The court statement said Chen had posted "false" and "negative" information online "to hype relevant cases under the guise of providing legal advice.",...............

well read more at the link  and here is that guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWIPQzjsn9c

more in that tube

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »