Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Streatham stabbings

(Read 3799 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Streatham stabbings
     OP - February 02, 2020, 04:56 PM

the first test for boris has arrived early.

Quote from:
    It seems to have started to unfold from about 14:00 GMT, but reports are still contradictory.

It looks like a man went into a shop with a knife and started stabbing people.

The reports then go on to suggest that the man came out of the shop and stabbed a woman - possibly on a bicycle.

At that point it seems the alarm was raised and the police arrived incredibly quickly.

It seems to be pretty clear three shots were fired by the police to bring this incident to a halt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-51350195
  • Streatham stabbings
     Reply #1 - February 02, 2020, 05:08 PM

https://twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/1224000059651563523?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1224000059651563523&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Flive%2Fuk-51350195

https://twitter.com/ramshaaleeze

Plenty of mentally unstable fools are around  and unfortunately if such he/she gets brainwashed with insane religious mumbo-jumbo then it leads to  insane tragedies ..

the first test for boris has arrived early.

well there is NO TEST THERE dear crumble.. he will use that to his advantage to make more noise on breexit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRIHA2WKqyw

yeeeeha huuuuu.. he should be in that WWW London cheer leaders  wrestling  team  WWE Raw in London

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Streatham stabbings
     Reply #2 - February 02, 2020, 09:29 PM

let's see if he chooses statesmanship or demagoguery. it will set the tone for at least the next 5 years, possibly more.
  • Streatham stabbings
     Reply #3 - February 03, 2020, 12:54 PM

let's see if he chooses statesmanship or demagoguery. it will set the tone for at least the next 5 years, possibly more.

well these what'sup. twitter 21st century politicians do what they do best for staying in limelight and .. to get elected again and again ., This is far worse disease that these guys have if they are from Asia, Africa or South American continents., Boris got in to the shoes with his big mouth., hope he will use that brain along with mouth to say/act sensibly in issues like these..

Anyway., we must realize the huge responsibilities that Muslim families have to check on these wayward  fools that gets brain washed with religious mambo jumbo right from young age  and act upon it when they are adults ..

So that fool is this kiddi face .. The news from Dawn says Britain vows tougher rules for terror convicts after latest London attack  with this face

Sudesh Amman, the 20-year-old responsible for the attack in Streatham, south London, on Sunday, pleaded guilty in November 2018 to six charges of possessing documents containing terrorist information and seven of disseminating terrorist publications.

Three of the terrorist manuals Amman admitted owning was about knife fighting. In fact, much of Amman's fascination with conducting an attack was said to be focused on using a knife.

He was jailed at the Old Bailey the following month for three years and four months. I was there and recall Amman smiling as he was sentenced. Johnson said that since that attack, the government had "moved quickly to introduce a package of measures to strengthen every element of our response to terrorism including longer prison sentences and more money for the police".

Sunday's attacker, Amman, had been jailed for promoting violent material and had even encouraged his girlfriend to behead her parents. He was under surveillance at the time of the attack.

In November 2018, he pleaded guilty to possession of terrorist documents and disseminating terrorist publications, and the following month he was sentenced to more than three years in prison.

He was 17 and living at home with his mother and younger siblings when he first began committing terrorism offences, according to authorities...
    The WhatsApp group - entitled La Familia - included images of Amman's younger siblings in poses reminiscent of IS supporters such as one-finger salutes and wielding weaponry.

In messages with one family member Amman suggested that as Yazidi women are slaves the Koran makes it permissible to rape them.

He sent beheadings videos to his girlfriend - whom he said should kill her "kuffar" parents - and told her: "If you can't make a bomb because family, friends or spies are watching or suspecting you, take a knife, molotov, sound bombs or a car at night and attack the tourists (crusaders), police and soldiers of taghut, or Western embassies in every country you are in this planet.

My goodness gracious .. 17 ....what a waste of life Sudesh Amman.. what a name....., Yes Kuffar parents .. and girl friend from Kuffar parents., Sounds very familiar to me.... I heard all that all the time when I was kid ....

I bet that kid was in touch and grew up with THIS IDIOT  A. CHOUDARY Islamic nonsense preaching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do2vLn0cbfM

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Streatham stabbings
     Reply #4 - February 03, 2020, 02:31 PM

some guest on a bbc channel suggesting islamic radicalisation can only be cured by more islam, ie peaceful preachers to count violent ones.

it's theoretically possible to put a fire out by pouring more petrol on but I wouldn't recommend it.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »