Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Coronavirus crisis

(Read 31175 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #60 - April 27, 2020, 03:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2CYqiJI2pE

Naming COVID-19 as "Chinese virus"’ not racist: Trump ...  well I have to agree with President Trump here

plenty of  diseases named after countries/places.. That American lady need to learn to sing this song..

we have Spanish  Flu
    and we know where it comes from
    we have West Nile Virus
    which came from West Nile District in Uganda
    we have Guinea Worm
    and the worm is from Guinea coast of West Africa
     we have Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
    and that is right out of US of A the Idaho.
    we have Lyme Disease
    and  the name comes from Old Lyme, Connecticut in the 1970s
    we have Ross River Fever
    and is named after Ross River of Queensland, Australia
    we have Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever
    and that is from  Ebola River in Zaire  west Africa
    We have Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
    Which is from  Middle Eastern peninsula.
    We have Marburg Virus Disease
    and is Named after Marburg, Germany
     we have  Norovirus
    Named after Norwalk, Ohio
    we have Zika Fever
    and is named after the Zika Forest in Uganda.
    We have German Measles  also we have  Lassa Fever
    So what is there in name?
    Wuhan virus.. Chinese virus.. whatever
     The Allah/God can be called with all sorts of names
    .. including  Corona.. Sun Corona.. The Sun god..

Hmm.. THAT SOUNDS LIKE ...."Surah Corona"

COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC Last updated: April 27, 2020,  12:37 GMT

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

And again  It is remarkable .. CHINA HAS NO CASES ...  and NO DEATHS

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #61 - April 29, 2020, 05:27 PM

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s Comments On Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShiwHR5OvtM

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has been a key figure for the American public since the coronavirus outbreak began. Watch a timeline of his comments on COVID-19 as the outbreak turned into a global pandemic

And the news from AMRIKA says ...

Dr. Fauci backed funding for controversial Wuhan lab studying origin of coronavirus  that is from there New York Post along with this picture ..

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a member of the coronavirus task force, had previously backed funding for a controversial lab in Wuhan, China, that has been studying the coronavirus in bats, reports said.

Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases had shelled out a total of $7.4 million to the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab — which has become the focus of theories about the origin of COVID-19, according to Newsweek.

The National Institutes of Health, which oversees the NIAID, shut down all funding to the lab last week.

“At this time, NIH does not believe that the current project outcomes align with the program goals and agency priorities,” a deputy director at the agency wrote in a letter obtained by Politico.

There is “increasing confidence” among officials in the Trump administration that the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab is the original site of the virus. A report by Fox News said embassy officials warned in January 2018 about inadequate safety there.

The NIH defended its funding of the lab in a statement to Newsweek.

“Most emerging human viruses come from wildlife, and these represent a significant threat to public health and biosecurity in the US and globally,” the statement read.

“Scientific research indicates that there is no evidence that suggests the virus was created in a laboratory.”

No wonder China says ..  AMERICAS MADE THIS VIRUS. after all they funded ..

Good.. goood.,     AMRIKA  TX PAYERS PAYS OTHER COUNTRIES TO MAKE VIRUSES AND KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUEeTbJ9KFQ

that guy is creepy...

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #62 - May 27, 2020, 02:14 PM

India and Indian Government and Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNFy2739j7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oFxsXjSbp8

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #63 - June 18, 2020, 09:31 PM

PM Jacinda Ardern dances for joy as New Zealand lifts lockdown after coronavirus 'eliminated'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFHBqiVRzl4

And declares  New Zealand is free from  coronavirus ..  well it just a 5 million people in two major islands but Still she is good.. very good..

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #64 - June 20, 2020, 11:32 PM

She can't be that good:
    It had been a triumphant story of national unity and political leadership combining to vanquish a virus that still plagues most nations on the planet. But just a week after New Zealanders celebrated having rid the country of Covid-19 and the government lifted all restrictions on daily life except controls on entering the country, the one vulnerability in its defences – its borders – was dramatically laid bare.

The failure to test returning travellers before they left quarantine, and reports of slipshod standards at the hotels where they are placed in government-managed isolation, threatened political fallout for Jacinda Ardern’s government, which was heralded worldwide for having flattened the Covid-19 infection curve with a swift, early lockdown of the country.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/19/from-celebration-to-dismay-the-week-covid-19-re-emerged-in-new-zealand
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #65 - June 20, 2020, 11:34 PM

Still, doesn't match the incompetency of my country or the land of the Donald.
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #66 - June 20, 2020, 11:44 PM

South Asian people more likely to die in hospital (UK)

South Asian people are the most likely to die from coronavirus after being admitted to hospital in Great Britain, major analysis shows.

It is the only ethnic group to have a raised risk of death in hospital and is partly due to high levels of diabetes.

The study is hugely significant as it assessed data from four-in-10 of all hospital patients with Covid-19.

The researchers said policies such as protecting people at work and who gets a vaccine may now need to change.

Twenty-seven institutions across the UK, including universities and public health bodies, as well as 260 hospitals, were involved in the study.

The findings have been made public online ahead of being formally published in a medical journal.

However, the results were passed onto the UK government's scientific advisory group - Sage - more than a month ago.

The study tells us only what happens once somebody is admitted to hospital, not whether they were more likely to catch the virus.

It looked at nearly 35,000 Covid-19 patients in 260 hospitals across England, Scotland and Wales up until the middle of May.

"South Asians are definitely more likely to die from Covid-19 in hospital, but we don't see a strong effect in the black group," Prof Ewen Harrison, from the University of Edinburgh, told the BBC.

People from South Asian backgrounds were 20% more likely to die than white people. Other minority ethnic groups did not have a higher death rate.

The study, the largest of its type in the world, shows:

290 die out of every 1,000 white people needing hospital treatment for Covid-19
    350 die out of every 1,000 South Asian people needing hospital treatment for Covid-19
    The study also reveals profound differences in who is needing hospital care based on ethnicity.

"The South Asian population in hospital looks completely different to the white population," Prof Harrison said.

He added: "They're 12 years younger on average, that's a massive difference, and they tend not to have dementia, obesity or lung disease, but very high levels of diabetes."

Around 40% of South Asian patients had either type 1 or type 2 diabetes compared with 25% of white groups.

Diabetes has a dual effect of increasing the risk of infection and damaging the body's organs, which may affect the ability to survive a coronavirus infection.

This is thought to be a major factor in increasing the death rate in people of South Asian ethnicity, but the full picture has not yet been uncovered.

Other explanations could include poverty or subtle genetic differences that increase the risk of serious infection, the researchers say.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53097676

You can't do much about genetics I guess but you can move away from shitty diets.
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #67 - June 23, 2020, 01:59 PM

Total world wide Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #68 - June 23, 2020, 02:10 PM

Woman to Go on Trial in Tunisia for Desecrating Quran    says news

The judiciary of the North African country said Amina el-Shaqri will be tried in court for insulting religious sanctities, violating ethical codes and inciting violence, Arabi21 website reported.

The young woman’s insulting post on social media on Monday in which she talked about “Surah Corona” has drawn anger and protests. Her lawyer said she has been summoned by police and the prosecutor’s office has launched an investigation into the case.

According to the lawyer, al-Sharqi will be tried based on Article 6 of the country’s Constitution that underlines the government’s duty to protect religious sanctities and prevent desecration of those sanctities.

SCREW YOU TUNISIAN JUDICIARY   

Here listen to  Surah Covid 19  Surah Corona   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Cb8SI_Ylc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_oceGxLl1k

https://english.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2020/5/6/tunisia-arrests-young-woman-for-fake-coronavirus-quran-verses

https://3speak.online/watch?v=atheistrepublic/nctgxgms

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #69 - June 25, 2020, 01:14 PM

AMERICA..........AMRICA...   FREEDOM.... FEE FOR FREEDOM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mgzd7mOROs

'They want to throw God's wonderful breathing system out'

do you want to know how they do it??  well read BBC https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-53174415/they-want-to-throw-god-s-wonderful-breathing-system-out

Devil's law Obeyers   .. you rascals....we need freedom .,  we need liberty to infect others and to die.. and to kill our children..

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #70 - August 14, 2020, 09:51 AM

New Zealand virus outbreak spreads beyond Auckland  says news

that is a strange news., it says

New Zealand's resurgent coronavirus outbreak has spread beyond Auckland, health officials said on Friday, in a major blow to efforts to contain the disease.  Health Minister Chris Hipkins said there were 12 more cases of community transmission, and one probable, following the shock re-emergence of the virus in Auckland this week.

He said two of the infections were found in the North Island town of Tokoroa, around 210 kilometres (130 miles) south of Auckland. The infections outside Auckland come despite a strict lockdown in New Zealand's largest city, including masked police blocking roads to seal its borders......................

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is set to announce later on Friday whether Auckland's lockdown will be extended, and whether the area affected by the restrictions should be enlarged beyond the city.

The crisis erupted when four family members in Auckland returned positive tests on Tuesday, ending New Zealand's run of 102 days with no reported community transmission. Case numbers have continued to rise as health authorities desperately scramble to find the source of the infection, which has still not been identified.

In just four days, New Zealand has gone from a transmission-free haven to contemplating national lockdown....

back to square one...

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #71 - August 20, 2020, 12:42 PM

China faces questions over 'vaccinated' workers sent overseas  [/url]  says news..

China faced demands to explain why a state-backed firm claimed it had vaccinated dozens of staff against the coronavirus before sending them back to work at a mine in Papua New Guinea, AFP reported.

The China Metallurgical Group Corporation (MCC) — which controls a major nickel mine in the country — warned local authorities that 48 staff who returned from China this month may test positive for the virus because they had received a vaccine.

In response, Papua New Guinea authorities called for “immediate clarification” from Beijing and blocked a charter flight full of Chinese workers that was due to land on Thursday.

While moving its staff into place, MMC's subsidiary firm Ramu NiCo told Papua New Guinea authorities that any positive coronavirus test results were “the normal reaction of the vaccination and not due to infection”, according to a Chinese and English statement obtained by AFP.

what? Vaccine SHOULD NOT GIVE POSITIVE for Corona Viral test .. It should only give positive for Antibodies of Corona virus...

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #72 - September 08, 2020, 02:37 PM

well  where are we?? where is corona??    news  says

and let me go through  corona world meter... https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #73 - September 15, 2020, 02:06 PM

TOTAL CORONA CASES  

World.................. 29,503,504   
    1   USA......................6,751,048   
    2   India....................... ......4,948,992   
    3   Brazil....................... ......4,349,544      
    4   Russia...................... ......1,073,849   
    5   Peru........................... ........733,860    
    6   Colombia   .................. ......721,892      
    7   Mexico....................... ......671,716   
    8   South Africa....................650,749      
    9   Spain..................................593,730      
    10   Argentina....................... 565,446   
    11   Chile...................................436,433      
    12   Iran.................................. ..407,353   
    13   France............................. .387,252      
    14   UK...................................,. .371,125      
    15   Bangladesh.....................341,056   
    16   Saudi Arabia...................326,930   
    17   Pakistan...........................302,424   

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #74 - October 15, 2020, 12:25 PM

well where are we now??

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
    Recovered:

well that recovered number is pretty good one., Hmm here are top four winners over a million cases..

1   USA   ...............8,154,627    
    2   India................7,309,164   
    3   Brazil...............5,141,498      
    4   Russia...............1,354,163   

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #75 - November 13, 2020, 11:41 AM

well this is what is going on with Corona beer.....

#Country,.......Total  Cases............Total Deaths

1   USA,..........................................10,873,936,.................................248,585

2   India,.........................................8,729,190,....................................128,722

3   Brazil,........................................5,783,647,.....................................164,332

4   France,......................................1,898,710,.....................................42,960

5   Russia,.......................................1,880,551,.....................................32,443

6   Spain,.........................................1,484,868,.....................................40,461

7   UK,...............................................1,290,195,....................................50,928

8   Argentina,..................................1,284,519,...................................34,782

9   Colombia,.................................1,174,012,.....................................33,491

10   Italy   ,...........................................1,066,401,.....................................43,589

11   Mexico,.........................................991,835,.......................................97,056

well that is what is going on..  but the news .. BOMBING CORONA NEWS says

Elon Musk questions coronavirus tests, saying they gave opposite results on same day

(Reuters) - Tesla Inc TSLA.O Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk questioned the accuracy of COVID-19 tests on Thursday after claiming that results showed he tested positive twice and then negative twice all on the same day.

"Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD," Musk said in a tweet, possibly referring to Becton Dickinson and Co's BDX.N rapid antigen test.

Musk, who took rapid antigen tests on Thursday, said he was also awaiting results from polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests from different labs.

When asked by a Twitter user if he showed any symptoms, Musk said he had symptoms of a “typical cold”.

“Nothing unusual so far,” Musk added.

Becton Dickinson, which is one of the major suppliers of COVID-19 antigen tests, said in September it was investigating reports from U.S. nursing homes that its rapid coronavirus testing equipment was producing false-positive results.

Earlier this month, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said it was alerting clinical laboratory staff and healthcare providers that false positive results can occur with COVID-19 antigen tests.

Musk had previously criticized coronavirus-related restrictions and lockdowns, referring to those as “fascist” and an infringement on individual liberty.

Becton Dickinson did not respond to a request for comment late on Thursday.

and that is what he says.. IF IT IS HAPPENING IN AMRIKA with all its science,  now I wonder about those numbers  above on how many people are drinking corona beer  from these corporates that make money from the miseries of people ??

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #76 - November 14, 2020, 09:03 PM

What is going on, you ask? Testing protocol in the US is irresponsible and misleading. The sensitivity threshold is too high, which will give a large number of false positives. And, these tests given to people recovered from the virus are all but guaranteed to give a false positive.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lennox/2020/10/05/why-is-fauci-wringing-his-hands-over-covid-cases-detected-by-prc-tests-n1004333

Tests with thresholds so high may detect not just live virus but also genetic fragments, leftovers from infection that pose no particular risk — akin to finding a hair in a room long after a person has left, Dr. Mina said.

Any test with a cycle threshold above 35 is too sensitive, agreed Juliet Morrison, a virologist at the University of California, Riverside. “I’m shocked that people would think that 40 could represent a positive,” she said.

Don't believe everything the media tells you...

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #77 - November 15, 2020, 01:03 AM

I wish it were just testing. All our hospitals are filling up, there are no beds left in the entire state below me in the middle of the country. It's getting bad for our healthcare workers, never mind our citizenry. We now have no county untouched in the country.

and @yeezevee, we don't have science here any longer, it seems. Guns and excess calories, we do have.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #78 - November 15, 2020, 04:27 AM

Hey three, good to see you!

I've heard different reports from different areas of the country... over here in Oregon the hospitalizations are very low. Is everyone in your hospitals admitted for COVID? What are your thoughts on the vaccine announcement?

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #79 - November 16, 2020, 05:12 AM

Hey luthiel, likewise! Here they have some facilities that are reserved for non covid. For the facilities that are accepting covid patients we have only a few ICU beds left in populated areas, and the states surrounding us (MN) seem to be full. People are panic buying again and being rude to each other. I went into self imposed lockdown after Sturgis was over, because we have so many here who attend and it was pretty obvious it would be.. unpleasant.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #80 - November 17, 2020, 04:27 AM

Yikes, that sounds chaotic. Oregon is going under lockdown again for two weeks starting this Wednesday. They are citing a rapid spread in the state, but the only reports I've seen recently are how low local numbers are and how well we are keeping things under control. We have many systems in place now, including contact tracing and random testing.... so I don't know where the panic is coming from or what the lockdown is meant to accomplish. From what I understand California and Washington state are beginning lockdown again as well.

My personal opinion/theory: some surprising election outcomes are expected to occur within the coming weeks, so they want everyone locked down to try to minimize Antifa/BLM rioting Over react

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #81 - November 20, 2020, 10:26 AM

Quote from: three link=topic=31706.msg889715#msg889715 date=1605402185

and @yeezevee, [s
    we don't have science here any longer[/s], it seems. Guns and excess calories, we do have.

No..no...noooo., dear three ..

America   still holds torch  and  its scientists are torch bearers when it comes to science and scientific explorations and freedom of expression through which science expands its horizon ..

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-54997141
    https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPdf?pii=S2666-5247%2820%2930172-5

well those links have interesting information on covid..   and my good wishes to you and your family  dear three

with bets wishes
    yeezevee

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #82 - November 20, 2020, 11:38 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFJViiWUG0

damn that is a good one. from BBC..  .https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-54997141

well every one must thank Nurses  .. they are indeed in the forefront of battle against covid and saving patients ..  In fact they take lot more load than doctors and scientists specially w,r,t  patient care

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #83 - November 22, 2020, 03:54 PM

well where are we now with this 2nd wave?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnpnBYgGARE

that is the Truth About COVID-19  by Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi

and this is funeral procession in Pakistan yesterday 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUisaG55C88

and it will be like that for couple of days until that dead body settles in the ground...

So what percent that crowd should get covid?? apparently that guy died with COVID

I STRONGLY DOUBT THAT..

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #84 - November 22, 2020, 09:42 PM

Professor Doctor Sucharit Bhakdi Challenges the Coronavirus Crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2t8ej50xlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBB9bA-gXL4

A TRIBUTE TO THE CORONA VIRUS COVID-19 (SARS-COV-2) WHISTLE-BLOWERS.PDF   investigative research file...

Corona, False Alarm?: Runaway International Bestseller Paperback – October 2, 2020
    by Karina Reiss Ph.D. (Author), Sucharit Bhakdi MD (Author)

that must be a good book to read....

https://www.chelseagreen.com/product/corona-false-alarm/

a podcast on that book.....

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #85 - January 15, 2021, 12:20 PM

Health experts 'shocked' as Indian authorities grant emergency approval to homegrown vaccine says news

A homegrown coronavirus vaccine will be rolled out in India from Saturday even though clinical trials haven't been completed. But the government insists it will be safe and effective.
    The All India Drug Action Network (AIDAN), an independent watchdog, led a chorus of concern from experts saying it was “shocked” and “baffled” by the emergency approval of Covaxin

India has been hit hard by the virus, logging the second-highest number of Covid-19 infections globally with more than 10.5 million cases, and over 150,000 deaths — behind only the United States and Brazil.

In early January, New Delhi greenlighted Covishield, a version of AstraZeneca and Oxford University's shot made by India's Serum Institute, the world's largest vaccine manufacturer.  But it also gave “emergency approval” to Covaxin, developed in India by Bharat Biotech and the Indian Council of Medical Research, even though phase 3 human trials were yet to be completed.

Authorities stated — without releasing supporting data — that Covaxin might work better against new Covid-19 strains than other vaccines that use different technologies.

According to Prabir Chatterjee, a community medicine specialist in West Bengal, the lack of data was causing “a lot of upset among doctors and very senior doctors and scientists".

“I would guess that the Bharat Biotech vaccine, after it has been evaluated, may be the best, the cheapest and the most practical for developing countries,” he told AFP.

“But [...] I don't think we should jumpstart the process by using it before it has been proved.”

The main opposition Congress party accused the government of putting lives at risk. The health minister of one state, Chhattisgarh, has said the Bharat vaccine is “not safe” to deploy.

Critics suspect that the swift approval was motivated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's protectionist push for “self-reliance”, and by the desire to save money.

The government responded to the criticism by saying the vaccine is “110 per cent safe”.

Husband and wife
    Privately owned Bharat Biotech, set up in 1996 by husband and wife Krishna Ella and Suchitra Ella, is an established player in inoculations.

It has delivered over three billion vaccines for diseases worldwide including Zika and Japanese Encephalitis and an ultra-cheap shot for Hepatitis B.

The firm intends to supply Covaxin to other countries including Brazil.

But activists have accused the firm of cutting corners and breaching rules in conducting trials in India.

In the central city of Bhopal, Bharat's local partner — the People's College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre — paid 750 rupees ($8) each to 1,722 recruits.

Rajesh Kapur, vice chancellor of the private hospital, said it adhered to all proper protocols and ethical practices, including counselling and monitoring subjects, seeking their informed consent, and arranging care in case of health complications.

But 10 participants AFP spoke with, several of whom are illiterate, said they had not been properly informed.

Some said they were not given any documentation or briefing, while others said they were told they were being given a vaccine that would soon become mandatory nationwide.

Being informed of risks and signing consent forms have been mandatory since the government tightened the rules of drug testing — a booming industry in India — following a number of scandals.

Illiterate wage labourer Mannsingh Parihar, 70, said he and four others were driven to the hospital on December 21 and given the injection.

“They did not say a word [about it being a trial]. They gave the injection and money and asked me to go,” he told AFP.

Similar allegations are echoed by other participants interviewed by Indian media and by activists.

“No informed consent was taken, no adverse events have been recorded, no monitoring and follow-up is being done,” activist Rachna Dhingra said.

Public concern was fuelled by the widely reported death of one trial participant, nine days after being injected.

A post-mortem said the cause of death was suspected poisoning and Bharat said the death appeared to be “unrelated” to the trial dosing.

A detailed email questionnaire from AFP to Bharat on the claims was not answered.

The Bhopal controversies have been a lightning rod for criticism across the nation about the trials and the wisdom of rushing the vaccine's roll-out.

“There seems to be clear misses in the way these trials have been conducted,” said Anant Bhan, an expert on bioethics and health policy.

well that is the news from the country with this news  https://www.dawn.com/news/1601493]In pictures: Coronavirus fails to deter India's massive Ganges pilgrimage[/url]  and pictures

well read it all at the link

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #86 - February 21, 2021, 10:41 PM

From India to Blighty:
    The Orthodox Jewish community in Stamford Hill has been hit by one of the highest reported rates of Covid-19 “in the world to date”, according to research.

Across the UK the proportion of people who have tested positive for Covid-19 stands at seven per cent.

However among the 15,000 people in Stamford Hill’s Jewish community it is 75 per cent for working age adults, according to a report by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

Dr Michael Marks, who co-authored the research, said only a handful of studies have demonstrated similar rates. One of them was in Manaus, on the banks of the Amazon in Brazil.

Community leaders in Stamford Hill have appealed to people celebrating the Jewish festival of Purim this week to observe social distancing rules so as not to trigger a new spike in infections.

The 2020 Purim celebrations, which mark Jews escaping persecution in Persia 2,000 years ago, is believed to have triggered a rise in infections as the community came together...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/stamford-hill-highest-covid-infections-world-b920632.html?amp
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #87 - April 30, 2021, 04:04 PM

well that is the news from the country with this news  In pictures: Coronavirus fails to deter India's massive Ganges pilgrimage  and pictures

(Clicky for piccy!)

(Clicky for piccy!)

(Clicky for piccy!)

well read it all at the link

well that was the last post on India's  religions and its crowd festivals .     and now news says Corona......Corona..  Corona..  Corona..  god is everywhere ..

India Covid: Delhi running out of space for cremations  BBC news  with this picture

Officials in Delhi have been urged to find more sites for cremations as the city's morgues and crematoriums are overwhelmed by masses of Covid deaths.

A second wave of the virus is ravaging parts of India, with 386,452 new cases reported on Friday - the biggest one-day increase on record for any country.

There were another 3,500 deaths nationwide and nearly 400 in Delhi - a record for the capital.

The total number of infections in the country has now passed 18 million.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oBMHxQjuNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIIiFvdDqP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpBXl9G9J0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8UWmOE7OvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4qQyX7kls

There you go,, I guess Their Indian gods don't help in these situations... how about spending more and time money on education/science and basic needs of public in the country instead of wasting resources and time on faiths/rituals gibberish 

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #88 - July 03, 2021, 04:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSfejgwbDQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTvXZ5lby8

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #89 - July 08, 2021, 12:01 PM