Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Coronavirus crisis

(Read 31144 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #30 - March 21, 2020, 01:57 AM

british govt engineering an economic recession to slow down infection rates until the summer. a high risk strategy which may cause more damage than the virus itself.
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #31 - March 21, 2020, 08:25 AM

Coronavirus live updates: Worldwide death toll surges past 11,000.. aljazeera.com news

The death toll from the new coronavirus has surpassed 5,000 in Europe, the new epicentre of the pandemic, with Italy, Spain and Germany reporting a steep rise in infections, as worldwide fatalities surged past 11,000 on Saturday.

Italy announced 627 more deaths on Friday, the biggest day-to-day increase in the country's four-week epidemic, a day after surpassing China's death toll. The total number of deaths in Italy has now reached 4,032.

Spain's death toll has also increased to more than 1,000, while in Iran, the number on fatalities hit another grim milestone of more than 1,400, as the country marks the beginning of the Persian New Year. ..

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS LIVE UPDATE

Coronavirus Cases:
    Deaths:
    Recovered:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

interesting county wise information on existing cases, new cases and death toll from corona virus

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #32 - March 21, 2020, 01:15 PM

Italy's coronavirus deaths surge by 627 in a day, total death toll goes to  4,032, says news

On Thursday, Italy overtook China as the country to register most deaths from the highly contagious respiratory disease. The total number of cases in Italy rose to 47,021 from a previous 41,035, a rise of 14.6pc, the Civil Protection Agency said.

In its most complete analysis of the outbreak yet published, the national health institute said the average age of those who died was 78.5 years, with the youngest victim aged 31 and the oldest 103. The median age was 80.

Some 41%  of all those who died were aged between 80-89, 35%  of all those who died were aged between 70-79., . Medical experts say these demographics could explain why the death toll here is so much higher than anywhere else in the world.

The ISS report, based on a survey of 3,200 of the dead, said men accounted for 70.6pc of the deaths and women 29.4pc. The median age for the women who died was 82 against 79 for men.

By comparison, the median age of those who tested positive for the illness was 63.

A deeper analysis of 481 of the deceased showed that almost 99pc of them were suffering from one or more medical condition before catching the virus. Some 48.6pc had three or more previous pathologies.

A total 73.8pc had had high blood pressure, 34pc had diabetes and 30.1pc had heart disease.

On being admitted to hospital, 76pc had a fever, 73pc had breathing difficulties, 40pc had a cough and 8pc had diarrhea.

The median time between the onset of the first symptoms and subsequent death was eight days, with the median time spent in hospital just four days.

Of the 3,200 deaths reviewed in the survey, only nine were aged less than 40, all but one of them men.

well that tells something about virus and its discrimination.,   Damn virus seems to attack men . IT IS BLOODY DISCRIMINATION ., IT IS KILLING MEN.. finmad

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #33 - March 21, 2020, 02:33 PM

All 79 Cambodians back from mosque event in Malaysia tested for Covid-19 says News from Star

PHNOM PENH: A senior Cambodian official said on Saturday (March 21) that all 79 Cambodians, who had returned home from a mass religious ceremony in Malaysia, had already been tested for the Covid-19 (coronavirus) symptoms.

Citing a health ministry statement released on Saturday (March 21), Othsman Hassan, a senior minister in charge of the Islamic affairs, said 25 of them had been tested positive for the virus.

"They were infected the virus when they attended the Islamic religious ceremony at Sri Petaling mosque in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (from Feb 27 to March 1)," he said in a press conference here.

Hassan said nearly 300 people, who are the patients' family members and close friends, had also been tested, and the health ministry statement indicated that three of them were positive for the virus.

Cambodia has so far recorded a total of 51 confirmed cases of the Covid-19. Among them are
    a Chinese national,
    three British nationals,
    12 Malaysians,
    two French nationals,
    a Canadian man,
    a Belgian man,
    and 31 Cambodians.

The Chinese patient had recovered and returned home, as the rest have been quarantined at designated hospitals for treatment. - Xinhua/Asian News Network

That is terrible .. THESE FOOLS COULD SAY PRAYERS TO ALLAH FROM HOME..... instead spreading deadly virus all over the globe

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #34 - March 21, 2020, 09:55 PM

I've noticed that panicky alarmists are the majority and
    they dislike dissent. 

It makes me think the human brain is hard-wired for cultish thinking. A couple more months and they'll be burning corona witches and hanging covid apostates - that's the power of religion. Unreason is exponentially faster than reason.
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #35 - March 22, 2020, 12:20 PM

I've noticed that panicky alarmists are the majority and
    they dislike dissent. 

It makes me think the human brain is hard-wired for cultish thinking. A couple more months and they'll be burning corona witches and hanging covid apostates - that's the power of religion. Unreason is exponentially faster than reason.

well Not sure about hard wiring but  every brain(all animal brains including human )has neural connections ., A simple statement like this one
    "NO ONE IS UNQUESTIONABLE.,  NO IDEOLOGY/HYPOTHESIS IS UNQUESTIONABLE 
    AND EVERY CONCEPT HAS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT"

could solve that problem of cultish thinking dear crumble.,  anyway back to Corona/Covid19 ., here is the treatment for that disease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovwril3d3Nk

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #36 - March 22, 2020, 01:03 PM

Look at the state of this in Italy: https://youtu.be/_J60fQr0GWo
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #37 - March 22, 2020, 01:34 PM

Look at the state of this in Italy: https://youtu.be/_J60fQr0GWo

my goodness gracious ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J60fQr0GWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDWJtSsTnNM

that is from Italy and this is from Iran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVID5NHOT_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3-HRF1HGs

idiots

Epidemiological Characteristics of an Outbreak of 2019 Novel Coronavirus Diseases (COVID-19) - China CCDC, February 17 2020 .PDF FILE

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #38 - March 22, 2020, 01:53 PM

China Is Censoring Coronavirus Stories says   Citizens of China from China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5fsidSOJMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dywyhyTl3k0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K3fy5eKeuM

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #39 - March 22, 2020, 02:01 PM

The Science Behind the Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddlRvqhGdPk

The series is hosted by Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, the owner of the Los Angeles Times. Soon-Shiong is a surgeon and scientist who has spent his career studying the human immune system to fight cancer and infectious diseases.

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #40 - March 24, 2020, 06:29 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS   Last updated: March 24, 2020,   

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #41 - March 26, 2020, 05:02 PM

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

Total confirmed U.S. coronavirus cases at end of each Tuesday:

• Jan. 14  — 0
    • Jan. 21  — 1
    • Jan. 28 — 5
    • Feb. 4   — 11
    • Feb. 11  — 14
    • Feb. 18 — 25
    • Feb. 25 — 59
    • Mar. 3   — 125
    • Mar. 10  — 1,004
    • Mar. 17  — 5,902
    • Mar. 24 — 53,478

https://nytimes.com

Coronavirus Cases in US of A  .,
     Jan. 14  — 0
    Mar. 26 —  75,069

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #42 - March 26, 2020, 05:23 PM

Scottish diplomat Steven Dick dies in Hungary after  contracting coronavirus  says BBC news

Scottish diplomat has died in Hungary after contracting coronavirus.

Steven Dick, 37, served as the deputy head of mission at the British Embassy in Budapest.

He died on Tuesday, the Foreign Office confirmed. It is not known whether Mr Dick had any underlying medical problems.

His parents, Steven and Carol Dick, said their son was "kind, funny and generous" and he was very happy representing the UK overseas.

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said he was "desperately saddened" by the news of Mr Dick's death.

"Steven was a dedicated diplomat and represented his country with great skill and passion," he added.

"He will be missed by all those who knew him and worked with him.

by goodness that guy is just 37....

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #43 - March 29, 2020, 04:49 AM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS   Last updated: March 29, 2020,   

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #44 - March 29, 2020, 01:30 PM

Oh MY goodness Gracious  .. THIS IS HORRIBLE...

German minister commits suicide after 'virus crisis worries'  says news with this picture

The finance minister of Germany's Hesse state Thomas Schaefer committed suicide apparently after becoming “deeply worried” over how to cope with the economic fallout from the coronavirus, state premier Volker Bouffier said on Sunday.

Schaefer, 54, was found dead near a railway track on Saturday. The Wiesbaden prosecution's office said they believe he died by suicide.

“We are in shock, we are in disbelief and above all we are immensely sad,” Bouffier said in a recorded statement.

Hesse is home to Germany's financial capital Frankfurt, where major lenders like Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank have their headquarters. The European Central Bank is also located in Frankfurt.

A visibly shaken Bouffier recalled that Schaefer, who was Hesse's finance chief for 10 years, had been working “day and night” to help companies and workers deal with the economic impact of the pandemic. “Today we have to assume that he was deeply worried,” said Bouffier, a close ally of Chancellor Angela Merkel.

“It's precisely during this difficult time that we would have needed someone like him,” he added.

Popular and well-respected, Schaefer had long been touted as a possible successor to Bouffier. Like Bouffier, Schaefer belonged to Merkel's centre-right CDU party.

He leaves behind a wife and two children. That is a Horrible News..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWEGThGdKls

in that tube he speaks On May 19th, 2015,   in  a roundtable discussion featuring the Hessian Finance Minister, Dr. Thomas Schäfer.

Industry leaders from small and large firms alike joined us for a lively conversation about the pros and cons of Minister Schäfer's new initiative regarding licensing barriers.

he was clearly a very nice guy..RIP.. a victim without the Damn virus

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #45 - March 29, 2020, 01:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU6ghuAa41M

Hesse is home to Germany’s financial capital Frankfurt, where major lenders like Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank have their headquarters. The European Central Bank is also located in Frankfurt.

A visibly shaken Bouffier recalled that Schaefer, who was  Hesse’s finance chief for 10 years, had been working “day and night” to help companies and workers deal with the economic impact of the pandemic.

“Today we have to assume that he was deeply worried,” said Bouffier, a close ally of Chancellor Angela Merkel.

“It’s precisely during this difficult time that we would have needed someone like him,” he added.

Popular and well-respected, Schaefer had long been touted as a possible successor to Bouffier.

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #46 - April 02, 2020, 09:57 AM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS   Last updated: April 02, 2020,   

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

My goodness  it took infection numbers to a million   and again US A of leads the crowd''

Country  .........................  Total Cases ......................... Total deaths .........................  Total recovered

USA   ........................................215,344...................................5,112.............................................8,878

Italy .......................................110,574...................................13,155...........................................16,847

Spain.........................................104,118................................9,387..............................................22,647

China.......................................81,589...................................3,318.................................................76,408

Well I am glad to see That RECOVERED NUMBER FROM CHINA

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #47 - April 04, 2020, 03:17 PM

Oh my goodness gracious ... THIS IS SO SAD..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juts-IbPAeM

Two young nurses die as NHS braces for more coronavirus losses

Two nurses in their 30s have died after contracting coronavirus, and it has emerged that nurses and frontline health workers are being offered grief counselling and psychological support, with the loss of more NHS lives anticipated.

Areema Nasreen, a 36-year-old NHS nurse from Walsall in the West Midlands, who was believed to have had no underlying health issues, died shortly after midnight on Thursday in intensive care at Walsall Manor hospital, where she had worked for 16 years.

Tributes were also paid to another NHS nurse, named locally as mother of three Aimee O’Rourke, who is is believed to have contracted the virus before she died. She was described as “a wonderful friend and colleague” to those who worked with her at the Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother hospital in Margate, Kent. Paying tribute to Nasreen, Toby Lewis, chief executive of the neighbouring Sandwell and West Birmingham hospitals NHS trust, said it was clear from experiences overseas – in particular Italy, where dozens of nurses and doctors have died – that health care workers were at risk.

“They are at risk not only from the patients we look after but from each other. There is additional grief counselling and psychological support being provided to staff because they are working in situations that are very different to those that they have worked in,” he said.

He added: “Will more healthcare workers pass away? With the greatest regret, I think that is a certainty. [However] it is our collective effort to try and minimise the number of tragedies that we see in the number of people who serve within the NHS.”..

well read more at that guardian link

That is Areema Nasreen, a 36-year-old NHS nurse from Walsall in the West Midlands.. WITH HIHAB.. WITH HIJAB.... A MUSLIM... MUSLIM....

and that is Aimee O’Rourke, mother of three  believed to have contracted the virus before she died

Although I am upset a bit and my eyes are bit wet

..But  but  FAITH OF THEM AND FAITH OF THEIR PATIENTS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT MANY OF THESE ANGLES DO day-in and day-out in Hospitals .. 

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #48 - April 04, 2020, 06:02 PM

Number of doctors and nurses who have died from COVID-19  (as of April 4)

Italy — at least 66
    China — at least 13
    U.K. — at least 5
    France — at least 5
    Spain — at least 5
    Iran — at least 3
    U.S. — at least 1
    Greece — at least 1
    Poland — at least 1
    Pakistan — at least 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ke0FDGJc6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLWlk83I_-Y

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #49 - April 05, 2020, 01:54 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS   Last updated: April 05, 2020,   

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

Country  .........................  Total Cases ......................... Total deaths .........................  Total recovered

USA   ........................................311,656...................................8,454.............................................14,828

Italy .......................................124,632...................................15,362...........................................20,996

Spain.........................................130,759................................12,418.............................................38,080

China......................................81,669...................................3,329...............................................76,964   

well that is the recent stats

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #50 - April 07, 2020, 09:41 AM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS   Last updated: April 07, 2020,   

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

USA   ........................................367,650...................................10,943............................................19,810   

Italy .......................................132,547...................................16,523...........................................22,837

Spain.........................................136,675................................13,341.............................................40,437

China......................................81,740   ................................3,331...............................................77,167   

well that is to day....

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #51 - April 09, 2020, 02:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRD-9-STnvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCzhn326CiY

Yes freedom of  expression from the people of the country and freedom to criticize their respective governments and their leaders is first step and necessary step  progress of humanity..

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #52 - April 13, 2020, 02:39 PM

Dr. Fauci Answers Trevor’s Questions About Coronavirus
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A3jiM2FNR8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci

Anthony Stephen Fauci ( /ˈfaʊtʃi/; born December 24, 1940   (age 79)  ) is an American physician and immunologist who has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984. Since January 2020, he has been one of the lead members of the Trump Administration's White House Coronavirus Task Force addressing the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic in the United States.

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS   Last updated: April 13, 2020,

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

USA   .......................................561,159...................................22,133...........................................33,122   

Italy .......................................156,363...................................19,899...........................................34,211

Spain........................................169,496................................17,489.............................................64,727

China......................................82,160   ...............................3,341..............................................77,663   

well that is to day....

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #53 - April 15, 2020, 11:20 AM

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

USA   .......................................614,246..................................26,064..........................................38,820   

Italy .......................................162,488...................................21,067...........................................37,130

Spain.......................................177,633................................18,579.............................................70,853

China......................................82,295   ..............................3,342..............................................77,816   [/quote]   

and that is on April 15th

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #54 - April 17, 2020, 12:45 PM

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMICLast updated: April 17, 2020, 12:37 GMT

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

USA   .......................................678,210..................................34,641..........................................57,844   

Italy .......................................168,941...................................22,170..........................................40,164

Spain.......................................184,948................................19,315...........................................74,797   

China......................................82,692..............................4,632.......................................77,944   

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #55 - April 18, 2020, 12:51 AM

Concerns over worshippers gathering during Ramadan

A doctor has warned of a potential ‘big spike’ in coronavirus cases during Ramadan.

The holy month, set to begin on April 23, is typically a time of increased communal activity for Britain’s three million Muslims.

Dr Adnan Sharif, a consultant at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham (QEH) where roughly four in 10 Covid-19 patients is from a black, Asian or ethnic minority (BAME) background, said ‘anything that leads to more social interaction is a big worry’, adding: ‘People traditionally gather to open and close prayers and break fast at sundown with friends and neighbours, which could cause a big spike in infections.’

His warning follows calls from the British Medical Association (BMA) for an inquiry into why people from BAME backgrounds appear more vulnerable to the respiratory disease.

No doubt some, or many will flout guidelines because their stupid faith is more important than the health of the general population.

Also eye catching is the fact that people from 'ethnic minority backgrounds' are being disproportionately affected by the virus.

Dr Sharif said it remains unclear why the virus seems to disproportionately affect non-white groups.

He suggested: ‘They usually have households of multiple occupancy, where grandparents, parents and children all live in the same home and there is lots of communal activity.’

Other experts pointed to socioeconomic factors along with the fact that many BAME patients tend to have public-facing roles and live in cities hit worst by the virus.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/13/fears-huge-spike-coronavirus-ramadan-12550007/amp/
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #56 - April 20, 2020, 10:28 AM

Coffins arrive at makeshift coronavirus morgue in a Birmingham mosque car park where 150 bodies from city's Islamic community can be stored before traditional Muslim burial...

Chilling images of coffins stacked up high inside the tent show the grim reality of the Cov-19 fatality numbers.

It is believed to be one of the first glimpses inside a makeshift morgue which have been springing up across Britain.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8225517/Muslim-volunteers-establish-makeshift-mortuary-Mosque-car-park.html

Allah ni marzi...
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #57 - April 21, 2020, 05:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wA2aMdCGZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDmuDDknNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIeoSqpbj9Y

Oh well American Govt spread the virus and infected american people and is enemy of American people .. THAT IS WHAT PROPAGANDA SAYS  at

Coronavirus ‘escaped from US lab’, China’s state TV anchor claims

and that one can see in the number of deaths in a given country

COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMICLast updated  April 21, 2020

12:37 GMT

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

USA   .......................................803,018..................................43,558........................................75,317

Italy .......................................183,957...................................24,648.........................................51,600

Spain......................................204,178................................21,282   ......................................82,514   

China......................................82,758.........................4,632................................77,123

that is what number says . So is it from WuHan  China ?? or is it from US of A??  where did it began?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J60fQr0GWo

THAT IS ONE OF THE HOSPITALS IN ITALY ...

• Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #58 - April 23, 2020, 10:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuoAst1CZDo&feature=emb_title
  • Coronavirus crisis
     Reply #59 - April 26, 2020, 07:36 PM

COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC Last updated: April 26, 2020, 12:37 GMT

Total Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

USA   .......................................977,630..................................55,013........................................118,693

Italy .......................................197,675...................................26,644.........................................64,928

Spain......................................226,629................................23,190   ......................................117,727      

China......................................82,827.........................4,632   ...............................77,394

It is remarkable .. CHINA HAS NO CASES ...  and NO DEATHS where as in every country  it is still going at the same rate

• Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »