Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Is Iran/Persia going to burn again & go back to 1979??

(Read 43910 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Is Iran/Persia going to burn again & go back to 1979??
     Reply #120 - January 14, 2020, 09:50 PM

The guy who captured the moment a missile struck to the Ukrainian aircraft is arrested.

Only IDIOTS IN IRANIAN government  who are high school dropouts do not know  that they have  millisecond by millisecond snapshots  from satellites on that tragic  missile attack on civilian plane 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #121 - January 14, 2020, 10:26 PM

Massive police presence to prevent protests across Iran
     Reply #122 - January 15, 2020, 12:32 AM

The protests seem to have died down for now. Footage here from Sunday.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=Gr0IA4c8rbI

Some student protests from today:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HadiNili/status/1217238232846491653

https://mobile.twitter.com/HadiNili/status/1217236321196040193
     Reply #123 - January 15, 2020, 02:48 PM

well How far Students can take through this foolish regimes of mullahs that stunted the growth of children 40 years since that fool came from France...?   and AMRIKA PLAYED WITH SADDAM OIL MONEY...

Iran really missing 100s of  if not 1000s of  Maryam mirzakhanis since its so-called religious revolution ..

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1709.07540.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324154274_Maryam_Mirzakhani_The_Master_Artist_of_Curved_Surfaces

researchgate.net/publication/318471815_Maryam_Mirzakhani_mrym_myrzakhany_the_First_Female_Iranian_Fields_Medalist

The fools in power must realize and free the students from brain washing with this religious rubbish

well let me watch Mohammad Javad Zarif,  The Foreign Minister of Iran talking..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHIqnQHvrXY

Reply #124 - January 15, 2020, 10:44 PM

The anger and anguish fuelling Iran’s protests
     Reply #125 - January 17, 2020, 12:59 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=HNMwz1Bgl3U
     Reply #126 - January 18, 2020, 09:53 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/GissouNia/status/1218221475909586944
    If Raisi is the hope for justice for passengers on the downed Ukrainian airliner then things are well & truly lost. He served as a member of a death commission that sent 1000s of prisoners to the gallows in summer of 1988, in what is widely regarded as a crime against humanity.

Reply #127 - January 18, 2020, 09:57 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1218382791722917888
    Do you ever wonder how Iran's largely unpopular regime manages to give impression that it's popular through huge crowds?

Watch this video. This is how they bus in huge crowds of people into pro-regime rallies.

They did it for Khamenei's Friday prayers and Soleimani's funeral.

Reply #128 - January 26, 2020, 10:32 PM

A claim here that Rouhani threatened to resign over the downing of the plane.

https://mobile.twitter.com/farnazfassihi/status/1221414152092123136
    My story today:
    Anatomy of a Lie: Inside tick-tock of how IRGC covered up downing the plane. Until President threatened to resign.

Reply #129 - January 26, 2020, 10:41 PM

Missile attack by local militia on US embassy in Baghdad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nafisehkBBC/status/1221532819484282880
    Senior #US Defence official confirm that Katyusha rocket hit the #Embassy dining facility tonight. Decline comment on injuries but say there were no deaths. First time the embassy has actually been hit in a very long time.

Reply #130 - February 19, 2020, 12:40 PM

Eight activists get jail terms in Iran on charge of spying for US  says news

TEHRAN: Iran sentenced eight environmental activists, including an Iranian who reportedly also has British and American citizenship, to prison sentences ranging from four to 10 years on charges of spying for the United States and acting against Iran’s national security, the judiciary said on Tuesday. According to the judiciary spokesman, Gholamhossein Esmaili, an appeals court issued the final verdicts.
    Two of the activists, Morad Tahbaz and Niloufar Bayani, got 10 years each and were ordered to return the money they allegedly received from the US government for their services. Tahbaz is an Iranian who also holds US and British citizenship

Iran is holding several foreign and dual nationals, including five US-Iranian nationals.

Esmaili, the judiciary spokesman, said two other activists, Houman Jokar and Taher Ghadirian, each got eight-year sentences for allegedly collaborating with the hostile government of America.” Another three of the activists, Sam Rajabi, Sepideh Kashan Doust and Amirhossein Khaleghi Hamidi, were sentenced to six years in prison each. The eighth activist, Abdolreza Kouhpayeh, got four years. All the activists were arrested in early 2018.

A ninth activist who was arrested at the time, Kavous Seyed Emami, an Iranian-Canadian naional, died while in custody under disputed circumstances in February 2018. His widow then was blocked from flying out of Iran, but later made it out...

well read rest of the news at link

See dr. Kavous Seyed Emami speaking here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yV7ua9pffo

Rogues of Islam in Iran in fact killed many of such intellectuals since that ugly Islamization of Iran

Reply #131 - February 20, 2020, 09:03 PM

Coronavirus reaches Iran. Thread: https://mobile.twitter.com/farnazfassihi/status/1230469666369306627
     Reply #132 - February 22, 2020, 08:39 PM

More on coronavirus in Iran: https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iranian-doctors-call-for-long-holiday-to-contain-coronavirus-outbreak/30449047.html
     Reply #133 - February 23, 2020, 05:38 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/farnazfassihi/status/1231402661896953856
    #Iran coronavirus:
    Universities closed in 10 provinces.
    Schools closed in Tehran for 3 days.
    All cultural & sports events, concerts, cinem, plays, etc canceled nationwide for a week.
    Q: Then why allow elections to stand yesterday in the midst of an outbreak?

2/ Six dead in three days. Formula for each person dead is 50 infected. That’s 300 people estimated. Govt reports 28 cases positive.

3/ Health officials said virus has spread across country, started in Qom but city is not closed off. They said likely from Chinese workers there.

4/ People are in full panic mode. Long lines outside pharmacies, shortage of masks & disinfectants. No hugging, kissing & shaking hands as is custom.

5/ Hospitals over stretched as sick people flood emergency rooms. Health officials urge public to refrain from ER unless very sick & go to doctors’ offices.

6/ And public trust in government is at all time low. Iranians say the govt lied about killing of protestors in Nov, lied about shooting down plane & is now covering up scope of coronavirus crisis

7/ Iran’s challenge is two folds: contain the epidemic & convince the public to believe officials’  accounts, advice & measures

Reply #134 - February 25, 2020, 06:21 AM

’Recipe for a Massive Viral Outbreak’: Iran Emerges as a Worldwide Threat
     Reply #135 - February 26, 2020, 09:24 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/farnazfassihi/status/1232712538569269248
    Surreal #Iran coronavirus:
    Masoumeh Shia shrine in Qom issues statement:
    "The architecture & material used in the shrine makes it a strong deterrent against corona." And city decision [to limit or close] "is due to ignorance of faith & global Islamic culture."
    No words.

2/ Continues "An infected patient or a city needs a spiritual leader to calm it down more than it needs a capable physician."

3/ Cleric politicians such as @abtahi_m have called for religious leaders to issue a binding edict or "fatwa" banning masses from going to the shrines as the only way to stop this.

4/ Shrine is open, holding communal prayers & crowds circling the silver tomb, touching & kissing it for blessing.

Reply #136 - February 26, 2020, 10:21 PM

’Recipe for a Massive Viral Outbreak’: Iran Emerges as a Worldwide Threat
    "The architecture & material used in the shrine makes it a strong deterrent against corona."

that is a perfect place for incubation and transmission .. these idiots do not seem to realize the problems they are in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS0cRj3a0Qk

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/25/irans-deputy-health-minister-i-have-coronavirus

Well.. what is god/gods/allah god doing?  sleeping ?

well death is in the hands of Allah....god...........  jump in front of running train

stupid people

Reply #137 - February 27, 2020, 07:21 PM

Iran cancels Friday prayer congregations as coronavirus death toll rises to 26 says news

Iran said on Thursday its death toll from coronavirus had risen to 26, the highest number of fatalities from the virus outside China, and the total number of infected people now stood at 245, including several senior officials.

The outbreak prompted authorities to call off Friday prayer congregations in several cities including Tehran, state TV later reported, while state news agency IRNA said Iran has banned Chinese citizens from entering the country.

Those infected include Masoumeh Ebtekar, the vice president for women and family affairs, and the country's deputy health minister Iraj Harirchi. Ebtekar's case was said to be mild and she has not been hospitalised.

“In the last 24 hours, we have had 106 (new) confirmed cases ... The death toll has reached 26,” Health Ministry spokesman Kianush Jahanpur told state TV, calling on Iranians to avoid “unnecessary trips inside the country”....

Reply #138 - September 12, 2020, 09:04 PM

ROGUES OF ISLAM IN POWER IN IRAN EXECUTES INNOCENT NAVID AFKARI  

Iran has executed a wrestler accused of murder, defying international appeals for him to be spared.

Navid Afkari, 27, was sentenced to death over the murder of a security guard during a wave of anti-government protests in 2018. He said he had been tortured into making a confession. Human rights organisation Amnesty International described Afkari's execution as a "travesty of justice". In a leaked recording released by the group, Afkari says: "If I am executed, I want you to know that an innocent person, even though he tried and fought with all his strength to be heard, was executed."
    Afkari was executed by hanging in the southern city of Shiraz, according to state media.
    His lawyer said his client had been prevented from seeing his family before his death, as required under Iranian law.

"Were you in such a hurry to carry out the sentence that you deprived Navid of a last visit?" Hassan Younesi said on Twitter.
    There had been many calls to stop the execution, including from a union representing 85,000 athletes worldwide. The World Players Association said he had been "unjustly targeted" for taking part in the protests, and called for Iran's expulsion from world sport if it went ahead with the execution.

US President Donald Trump also appealed for mercy, saying the wrestler's "sole act was an anti-government demonstration on the streets". The International Olympic Committee (IOC) called his execution "very sad news" and said their thoughts were with his family and friends. "It is deeply upsetting that the pleas of athletes from around the world and all the behind-the-scenes work of the IOC... did not achieve our goal

Afkari's brothers Vahid and Habib were sentenced to 54 and 27 years in prison in the same case, according to human rights activists in Iran.

In an audio recording leaked from the prison where he was being held, Afkari had said he had been tortured. His mother said her sons were forced to testify against each other. His lawyer had said on Twitter that, contrary to Iranian news reports, there was no video of the moment of the security guard's killing. He added that footage used as evidence in the case was taken an hour before the crime took place. The Iranian authorities have denied accusations of torture. Afkari was a national champion in wrestling, a sport that has a long history and is hugely popular in Iran. In 2018, protesters in cities across Iran took to the streets over economic hardship and political repression.

that is the news  from the country that gave human rights to humanity some 2000 years ago...

Reply #139 - September 13, 2020, 01:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00OR5rd-tHU

ROGUE REGIME DID NOT EVEN ALLOW MOTHER TO SEE HER SON...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1305077600230940674

Footage of #NavidAfkari's burial in the village of Sepidan, south-central #Iran  Authorities had dispatched dozens of security and intelligence agents to prevent gatherings and possible anti-regime protests.

Reply #140 - December 12, 2020, 02:45 PM

Islamist Rogues of Islam  hangs another Iranian Patriot ..Ruhollah Zam..

Iran authorities on Saturday executed Ruhollah Zam, a former opposition figure who had lived in exile in France and was implicated in anti-government protests, days after his sentence was upheld. State television said the “counter-revolutionary” Zam was hanged in the morning after the supreme court upheld his sentence due to “the severity of the crimes” committed against the Islamic republic.

Judiciary spokesman Gholamhossein Esmaili had on Tuesday said Zam's sentence was upheld by the supreme court “more than a month ago”.  London-based human rights group Amnesty International, in a statement after his verdict was confirmed, described Zam as a “journalist and dissident”.

It said the confirmation marked “a shocking escalation in the use of the death penalty as a weapon of repression”. Iran's Revolutionary Guards announced the arrest of Zam in October 2019, claiming he had been “directed by France's intelligence service”.

State television said he was “under the protection of several countries' intelligence services”. The official IRNA news agency said he was also convicted of espionage for France and an unnamed country in the region, cooperating with the “hostile government of America”, acting against “the country's security”, insulting the “sanctity of Islam” and instigating violence during the 2017 protests.

At least 25 people were killed during the unrest in December 2017 and January 2018 that was sparked by economic hardship. Zam, who was granted political asylum in France and reportedly lived in Paris, ran a channel on the Telegram messaging app called Amadnews.

Telegram shut down the channel after Iran demanded it remove the account for inciting an “armed uprising”.

'Corruption on earth'

Zam was charged with “corruption on earth” — one of the most serious offences under Iranian law —and sentenced to death in June. As his trial started, state television broadcast a “documentary” about Zam's “relations” with the Islamic republic's foes.

The broadcaster also aired an “interview” with him in July, in which he is seen saying he believed in reformism until he was detained in 2009 during protests against the disputed re-election of ultra-conservative president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

He also denied having instigated violence through his Telegram channel. Amnesty has repeatedly called on Iran to stop broadcasting videos of “confessions” by suspects, saying they “violate the defendants' rights”.

Zam had lived in exile in France for several years before being arrested by Iran's Revolutionary Guards under unclear circumstances. Paris-based press rights group Reporters Without Borders (RSF) said on Saturday it was “outraged” by the execution.

RSF had previously claimed that Zam had disappeared on a trip to Baghdad in October 2019, and accused Iran of abducting him in Iraq to face trial back home.

Zam is one of several people to have been sentenced to death over participation or links to protests that rocked Iran between 2017 and 2019.

Navid Afkari, a 27-year-old wrestler, was executed at a prison in the southern city of Shiraz in September.

The judiciary said he had been found guilty of “voluntary homicide” for stabbing to death a government employee in August 2018.

Shiraz and other urban centres had been the scene of anti-government protests at the time.

Three young men were also sentenced to death over links to deadly 2019 protests, but Iran's supreme court said last week that it would retry them at the request of their defence teams.

Their sentences were initially upheld with the judiciary saying evidence had been found on their phones of them setting alight banks, buses and public buildings.

Amnesty International said Iran executed at least 251 people last year, the world's second highest total after China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lvi2bapOMU

Fucking France is playing this game for the sake fucking oil under the Persian land...since that baboon of  Islam came from France to ruin the country progress forever and send the country back to 8th century

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvfGX6Xkugc

Reply #141 - February 09, 2021, 11:14 PM

Thread: https://twitter.com/IslamicOrigins/status/1255921987182039040

The destruction of books during the Arab conquest of Persia: A thread

There is an infamous story about the Arab Conquests and the destruction of books, which is popularly cited by Islamophobes to show that Muslims are intolerant zealots or philistines who hate science,

etc

That is twitter twit is posted by zeca in another folder., the subject being extremely important on the early Islamic conquest of Persia .. let me add some  stuff to explore the subject carefully

1). Muslim conquest of Persia.. wiki link

2. The Muslim Conquest of Persia By A.I. Akram. .. pdf file a book

3. ARAB ii. Arab conquest of Iran..Encyclopædia Iranica

well I will add more in to it meanwhile let me read that book  of Lieutenant -General A.I. Akram 

Reply #142 - February 11, 2021, 09:04 PM

So on those words of The destruction of books during the Arab conquest of Persia that i get from zeca post .. let me add bit more information on that issue.. and here I a.  posting links from the work of dr. Abbas Milani

Abbas Malekzadeh Milani (Persian: عباس ملک‌زاده میلانی‎; born 1949) is an Iranian-American historian and author. Milani is a visiting professor of Political Science and the director of the Iranian Studies program at Stanford University. He is also a research fellow and co-director of the Iran Democracy Project at Stanford University's Hoover Institution.

let me start with some tubes..

Abbas Milani lecture on Shah of Iran., A web cast.. you can watch lecture of his video in it

Summary....  Event Date February 09, 2011

Over the course of almost 40 years, Mohammad Reza Shah was a colossus in Iran, the one constant in a swirl of changing loyalties, political fortunes, and pressures both domestic and international; by the end of his reign, virtually no state decision could be taken, save by him. Abbas Milani discusses the ruler in his latest book, "The Shah"

plenty of discussions by him on politics of Iran  on youtube.. let me watch them .. on the way I will add them here., but let us learn bit of Shah..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvq4mx4FU8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-grR1e6dw8

Reply #143 - June 20, 2021, 01:15 PM

New leaders in Israel and Iran:
    Israel's Prime Minister has said the international community should "wake up" to the election of Iran's next president, Ebrahim Raisi.

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said Iran's "regime of brutal hangmen" wants nuclear weapons - something Iran has repeatedly denied.

Ebrahim Raisi was declared the winner of Iran's presidential election on Saturday.

He is is Iran's top judge and holds ultra-conservative views.

In a statement following his victory, he promised to strengthen public trust in the government, and be a leader for the entire nation.

"I will form a hard-working, revolutionary and anti-corruption government," state media quoted him as saying.

The election race was widely seen as being designed to favour Mr Raisi. The president-elect - who will be inaugurated in August - is under US sanctions and has been linked to past executions of political prisoners.

In an Israeli cabinet meeting on Sunday, Mr Bennett told colleagues this was "the last chance for world powers to wake up... and understand who they are doing business with".

"A regime of brutal hangmen must never be allowed to have weapons of mass destruction."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-57541346
     Reply #144 - June 20, 2021, 01:25 PM

Ebrahim Raisi was born in 1960 in Mashhad, Iran's second biggest city and home to the country's holiest Shia shrine. His father, who was a cleric, died when he was five years old.

Mr Raisi, who wears a black turban identifying him in Shia tradition as a descendant of the Prophet Muhammad, followed his father's footsteps and started attending a Shia seminary in the holy city of Qom at the age of 15.

While a student he took part in protests against the Western-backed Shah, who was eventually toppled in 1979 in an Islamic Revolution led by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

After the revolution he joined the judiciary and served as a prosecutor in several cities while being trained by Ayatollah Khamenei, who became Iran's president in 1981.

Mr Raisi became the deputy prosecutor in Tehran when he was only 25.

While in that position he served as one of four judges who sat on secret tribunals set up in 1988 that came to be known as the "Death Committee".

The tribunals "re-tried" thousands of prisoners already serving jail sentences for their political activities. Most were members of the leftist opposition group Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK), also known as the People's Mujahedin Organisation of Iran (PMOI).

The exact number of those who were sentenced to death by the tribunals is not known, but human rights groups have said about 5,000 men and women were executed and buried in unmarked mass graves in what constituted a crime against humanity.

Leaders of the Islamic Republic do not deny that the executions happened, but they do not discuss details and legality of the individual cases.

Mr Raisi has repeatedly denied his role in the death sentences. But he has also said they were justified because of a fatwa, or religious ruling, by former supreme leader Ayatollah Khomeini.

Five years ago an audio tape of a 1988 meeting between Mr Raisi, several other members of the judiciary and then Deputy Supreme Leader Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri was leaked. In it, Montazeri is heard describing the executions as "the biggest crime in the history of the Islamic Republic". A year later Montazeri lost his position as Khomeini's designated successor and Ayatollah Khamenei became the Supreme Leader upon Khomeini's death.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57421235
     Reply #145 - November 20, 2021, 10:41 AM

well this is the picture today from Iran's wonderful city ancient Isfahan

''

and here is the news from it .,  https://www.dawn.com/news/1659132/thousands-take-to-streets-after-river-dries-up-in-irans-isfahan

These problems  will get much worse in the near future ., we created the problems  not allah/god.,    we better solve that ASAP

Reply #146 - September 20, 2022, 07:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss8U3pttKzc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PpWahwbOHk
     Reply #147 - September 20, 2022, 07:50 PM

Thread on the current protests: https://mobile.twitter.com/Shayan86/status/1570769350147346432
     Reply #148 - September 20, 2022, 08:03 PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-protests-mahsa-amini-hijab-b2171219.html
    The death of a 22-year-old woman detained last week by Iran’s morality police for allegedly not wearing proper Islamic hijab has sparked a wave of protests across the country.

The outbreak of domestic political unrest and anti-regime anger over the death of Mahsa Amini coincides with president Ebrahim Raisi’s arrival in New York for the start of the United Nations General Assembly summit.

A fifth day of protests over Amini’s death erupted on Tuesday, with little sign that anger was abating. Protests were reported in several cities, including Qazvin, Arak and Mashhad. There have also been protests in the capital, Tehran. A reformist news site published an interview with the victim’s father that provided fresh details about her detention by morality enforcers and raised troubling questions about her death.

“When we went to the hospital, they didn’t let us see Mahsa,” Amjad Amini told the reformist website Rouydad 24. “They had covered her whole body so we couldn’t see the bruises. I could only see my daughter’s face and the soles of her feet. But of course, I could see bruises on Mahsa’s feet.”

Protests over Amini’s death have also raged across the western Kurdish provinces from which Amini, an ethnic Kurd, hailed. Demonstrators chanted against Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and ripped down Islamic Republic flags and insignia.

There were reports of dramatic violence and chaos, often documented in short, shaky video clips uploaded to the internet despite apparent restrictions of bandwidth in some regions.

In one video, Iranian women can be seen and heard clapping and chanting peacefully until a motorcycle, presumably driven by a regime enforcer, prompts panic and screaming as the women run. In another segment, a commander on a megaphone warns protesters to disperse as dozens of black-clad riot police gather around a police wagon and prepare to clear people out.

A video from western Iran on Tuesday showed what appeared to be a lifeless young child being hurriedly carried away by protesters after allegedly being shot by security forces.

Iranian security forces have tried to quell the demonstrations with teargas, water cannons and riot police, as well as dispatching pro-regime paramilitary operatives into crowds of protesters, who sometimes responded by retaliating with stones and torching police vehicles. Videos showed protesters pelting fleeing police and plainclothes Basij, a voluntary paramilitary militia, with stones.

Reply #149 - September 21, 2022, 08:04 PM

Thread from Maryam Namazie: https://twitter.com/MaryamNamazie/status/1572632823676407809
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »