Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Freely down loadable Boo...
Yesterday at 05:28 PM

Random Islamic History Po...
Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Homegrown
Yesterday at 03:50 PM

Muslim grooming gangs sti...
Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Turkish mafia reliance
Yesterday at 12:14 AM

Save Asia Bibi. The Rampa...
February 25, 2021, 10:58 AM

مدهش----- لماذا؟؟؟؟
by akay
February 24, 2021, 10:41 AM

The essence of the facts
by akay
February 23, 2021, 06:51 AM

France Muslims were in d...
February 22, 2021, 10:34 PM

Coronavirus crisis
February 21, 2021, 10:41 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim grooming gangs still operating with impunity in Britain

(Read 14942 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim grooming gangs still operating with impunity in Britain
     Reply #150 - February 07, 2021, 11:41 AM

Far right will do as a description of Carl Benjamin for me

an example of someone you can put in a leaky catch-all bucket with 'far right' written on it.

we can try to find more accurate labels but it won't be as easy to convey. I can object to "british muslim grooming gangs" but I can't argue that "british citizens, with pakistani ancestry and community affiliation to islam, overrepresented in arrests for organised child abuse compared to white peer groups" is as punchy.
     Reply #151 - February 07, 2021, 11:48 AM

I think the same goes for "UKIP candidate who turned out to be a bit much for the UKIP membership to tolerate".
     Reply #152 - February 07, 2021, 01:41 PM

despite initial rejection, extreme voices are eventually apropriated by the elite classes. not a gradual transition from radical to respectable, but a jarring adoption of popular extremism from any end of the political spectrum.

Quote from:
    The ideal world of horseshoe-theorists is one where radical actors are marginalized and politics is carried by hard-headed centrist politicians. These centrists are everything the extremists are not: democratic, pragmatic and open to compromise. Countries prosper when led by such actors.

I wish to propose a second conception of extremism in this article. My contention is that centrists, just as the radical-left and right, are perfectly capable of acting in extremist ways. And more broadly that extremism, a redefined extremism, is a universal characteristic of politics, left, right and centre.

https://spiritofcontradiction.eu/yeksmesh/2016/07/02/centrism-extremism-how-horseshoe-politics-silences-brutality
     Reply #153 - February 14, 2021, 05:33 PM

there's an unpleasant eugenics vibe when pakistani/kashmiri immigrants are highlighted as exceptional sources of 'birth defects'.

Nonsense, it's a public health issue. Pakistani Kashmiris have been brought because there is indeed ample evidence that their kids are over represented with genetic birth defects. It's good enough for the rest of society to be shamed into avoiding obesity, smoking and binge drinking so it's good enough for those who engage in incest to be told to stop doing it.
     Reply #154 - February 14, 2021, 05:36 PM

Far right will do as a description of Carl Benjamin for me: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-47974036

There's nothing in there that indicated that he's far right.
     Reply #155 - February 14, 2021, 05:38 PM

the question is the problem: 'british asians' are predominantly products of britain. nobody talks about 'british whites' in this way. suffixing nationality with ethnicity/ancestry is mostly unhelpful unless you have particular axe grind.

I think they do actually.
     Reply #156 - February 14, 2021, 06:16 PM

an example of someone you can put in a leaky catch-all bucket with 'far right' written on it.

we can try to find more accurate labels but it won't be as easy to convey. I can object to "british muslim grooming gangs" but I can't argue that "british citizens, with pakistani ancestry and community affiliation to islam, overrepresented in arrests for organised child abuse compared to white peer groups" is as punchy.

I wouldn't characterise the over-representation of British Pakistanis in grooming gang crimes as a solely 'Muslim problem', and it is a headline that Sargon came up. I should've been more scrupulous when creating this thread with the title. At the same time I won't have it said to me that Islamic sexual repression hasn't had a massive part to play in this phenemona, nor Pakistani tribal views. I think there is a link between these mentalities and the particularly sickening accounts of gang rape where details include dousing girls/young women with petrol, threatening to rape their mothers, telling them they're white slags. Again, if just one case of racially aggravated rape from a white person to an ethnic minority was found and brought to the media's attention, you wouldn't hear the end of it. I also think there are degrees of criminality. I think grooming gangs out in the open are a much bigger issue than a individual pedos hiding in their basement. Sorry, not sorry.

Reply #157 - February 14, 2021, 10:40 PM

At the same time I won't have it said to me that Islamic sexual repression hasn't had a massive part to play in this phenemona, nor Pakistani tribal views.

for repressed individuals, they seem to be very active? hmm, almost as if they were aping their low class white peers, eh? I think this religion/honour myth falls into the same category as "asians don't play football because their hip bones are different".
     Reply #158 - February 14, 2021, 11:24 PM

I also think there are degrees of criminality. I think grooming gangs out in the open are a much bigger issue

the brazen criminality is allowed to fester because the so-called "muslim" community is held up to a lower standard. it's basically ordinary racism masquerading as cultural sensitivity.

so I still say close the madrassas, vet the councilors and ban the hijab school uniform - but also arrest the drug dealers, pursue benefits cheats as well as catch the child abusers.  only a holistic approach will lift this lot out of the trash rung of british society.
     Reply #159 - February 21, 2021, 11:12 AM

here's a fun question: if you had to choose, which would you a prefer:

1) a bog-standard british pakistani who chases no-strings liaisons white women
    2) a self-styled british muslim who condemns them as promiscuous whores

just teasing apart the fragile moral compass of this thread.

Reply #160 - February 21, 2021, 10:06 PM

for repressed individuals, they seem to be very active? hmm, almost as if they were aping their low class white peers, eh? I think this religion/honour myth falls into the same category as "asians don't play football because their hip bones are different".

[/quote]

Rape is sexual perversion, there's nothing healthy about it. Not every perpetrator will commit the act as an outlet of sexual frustration, but some would. Just my two cents. And I can tell you that sexual repression is a heavy weight from my background. It's a thing in most religions but especially with fundamentalist Islam. Shaming women into wearing burkas and hijabs, forbidding sex outside of marriage, always making a sharp distinction between the Muslim and the other, to consider the other lesser. Not ideas that I would consider producing a healthy society or community, especially within a larger country. Many of these groomers know they can't get laid in a civilised manner.

And again, I'll ask you to bring me a case where non Muslim/Asian Brits have been found to groom/gang rape a British Pakistank/Muslim/Asian, where they might call the victim a brown slag. I'll keep pushing this question everytime you make the same asinine argument.

Only the other day there was the most ridiculous outrage over a supposed 'hostile' interview with the new female head of the Muslim Council of Britain. A 100 dumbass public figures signed a petition condemning the most mild questions posed by the BBC. Anti-Muslim bigotry isn't tolerated in this country, mostly justified for obviously good reasons but also because the jackals are waiting for any sniff of perceived 'Islamophobia'. That's part of our culture.

People of Pakistani, Indian and Bengali descent have always been brought up with cricket, football is almost a non entity in South Asia.
     Reply #161 - February 21, 2021, 10:18 PM

the brazen criminality is allowed to fester because the so-called "muslim" community is held up to a lower standard. it's basically ordinary racism masquerading as cultural sensitivity.

You're not going to find any disagreement from me about the authorities and their failures. I agree that failures to challenge forced marriages and the grooming crimes from the earliest possible point festered the criminality. But I'm still going to criticise the cultural underpinnings that give way to such backward mentalities and actions.

so I still say close the madrassas, vet the councilors and ban the hijab school uniform - but also arrest the drug dealers, pursue benefits cheats as well as catch the child abusers.  only a holistic approach will lift this lot out of the trash rung of british society.

You Islamophobic bigot. Don't think you'll escape any charges of that kind lol. I can't think of offering up any policy solutions. I like to shame people more than anything.

Pakistan is a big source of drugs into the country by the way, and has been described as the biggest heroin taking countries in the world. Who's aping whom?
     Reply #162 - February 21, 2021, 10:20 PM

here's a fun question: if you had to choose, which would you a prefer:

1) a bog-standard british pakistani who chases no-strings liaisons white women
    2) a self-styled british muslim who condemns them as promiscuous whores

just teasing apart the fragile moral compass of this thread.

Oh don't be shy, please explicitly call out my supposed lack of a moral compass. This thread isn't a person Smiley
     Reply #163 - February 22, 2021, 08:01 AM

the thread does have split personality and its moral compass has two clear poles: one pointing towards idealistic puritanism and the other pointing towards everyday degeneracy.
     Reply #164 - Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Thanks Dr Crumble for your psychological assessment Smiley
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »