Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim grooming gangs still operating with impunity in Britain

(Read 45392 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim grooming gangs still operating with impunity in Britain
     Reply #90 - June 13, 2020, 05:30 PM

https://youtu.be/0EYg8Tgrh0o

Your 'multiculturalists' at the BBC.
     Reply #91 - June 13, 2020, 05:36 PM

Oh I see .. those Jihadi JOBLESS HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUTS OF LONDON., Did you listen to them on internet or did you meet/attend these fools? I guess that encouragement must have come from near and dear family members .. such as uncles and aunts...

Oh I was under the tutelage of one of them. In between the Quran beatings we'd have lectures about Bosnia, Palestine, the evil West. Sick fuck named his first child 'Osama' not long after the fall of the world trade center. And he was the most respected preacher at my local madrassa.
     Reply #92 - June 13, 2020, 05:40 PM

Oh I was under the tutelage of one of them. In between the Quran beatings we'd have lectures about Bosnia, Palestine, the evil West.

my grand mother  who was Shia used to read Quran to me until I was 10 or so..

Sick fuck named his first child 'Osama' not long after the fall of the world trade center. And he was the most respected preacher at my local madrassa.

.. well "Osama" is just a word.. it means lion.... that is ok .. but what is that respected preacher doing now?  is he still preaching??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #93 - June 13, 2020, 05:43 PM

you know he could not have survived in Pakistan as a Islamic preacher

Why? His preachings about Kashmir amongst other things would surely have resonated with crowds in Pakistan?
     Reply #94 - June 13, 2020, 05:46 PM

Why? His preachings about Kashmir amongst other things would surely have resonated with crowds in Pakistan?

At that crowd was irrelevant.,   Musharraf was more relevant.,   only Kashmir and Palestine shouting....  any other stuff he would have been put to rest..

Reply #95 - June 13, 2020, 05:48 PM

my grand mother  who was Shia used to read Quran to me until I was 10 or so..
    .. well "Osama" is just a word.. it means lion.... that is ok .. but what is that respected preacher doing now?  is he still preaching??

Osama bin, and then his last name which I'm not going reveal. And he told us explicitly that it was in tribute to Bin Laden.

No idea what he's doing now.
     Reply #96 - June 13, 2020, 05:49 PM

At that crowd was irrelevant.,   Musharraf was more relevant.,   only Kashmir and Palestine shouting....  any other stuff he would have been put to rest..

Well the security personnel of Pakistan sure did a good job keeping Bin Laden out...
     Reply #97 - June 13, 2020, 05:52 PM

Well the security personnel of Pakistan sure did a good job keeping Bin Laden out...

no..no.. nooooooooooo.,

the security personnel of Pakistan kept him secure....  And the reason is not  ISLAM/KASHMIR/PALESTINE  ..... but dollars.. dollars.. American dollars

Reply #98 - June 13, 2020, 08:11 PM

Nope. I think the wannabe jihadist preachers I was encouraged to look up as a kid radicalised me, not in the way they hoped of course. It's just taken me a while to realise just how damage they've done within communities and in wider society.

in effect, you've been groomed. not by asian gangs but by politicians, journalists and social media. it's no coincidence that you parrot the same extreme vitriol as right wing racists.
     Reply #99 - June 14, 2020, 02:50 PM

in effect, you've been groomed. not by asian gangs but by politicians, journalists and social media. it's no coincidence that you parrot the same extreme vitriol as right wing racists.

No..no..no he is not saying that .. what he is saying this
    ........the wannabe jihadist preachers I was encouraged to look up as a kid radicalised me, not in the way they hoped of course. It's just taken me a while to realise just how damage they've done within communities and in wider society. ..................

unless you consider jihadist preachers are same as  politicians, journalists  and you don't see the difference between jihadist preachers and politicians..

Reply #100 - June 17, 2020, 11:45 AM

no..no.. nooooooooooo.,

the security personnel of Pakistan kept him secure....  And the reason is not  ISLAM/KASHMIR/PALESTINE  ..... but dollars.. dollars.. American dollars

I'm confused here. Pakistan received hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid from the US in the name of fighting terrorists to also keep Bin Laden in Pakistan? For what? To wait for the the Americans to come and assassinate him, take the credit and humiliate Pakistan in the process? If I've read that correctly, that's fucked up for both sides lol.
     Reply #101 - June 17, 2020, 12:00 PM

You mean by someone like Douglas Murray, who is one of the most belligerent critics of Islam in the British public sphere, who warns about the death of Europe as a result of Muslim immigration? Who would also pander to a genuine racist grievance culture by posting articles about how it's OK to feel insecure about whites losing their 'identity'? Not that I hold that against him now, he's tempered that kind of babble over the years but has remained very pessimistic about Islam in Britain. He's not to my liking but you manage to quote him with no issues.

I've seen a tolerance of extremism within my own community with first hand experience, I wasn't 'groomed' by anyone.
     Reply #102 - June 17, 2020, 12:02 PM

I'm confused here. Pakistan received hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid from the US in the name of fighting terrorists to also keep Bin Laden in Pakistan? For what? To wait for the the Americans to come and assassinate him, take the credit and humiliate Pakistan in the process? If I've read that correctly, that's fucked up for both sides lol.

dear Ward_End Pakistan PEOPLE..... THE PUBLIC GOT NOTHING OUT OF THOSE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS .. most of it is flown back to rich middle east lands such as Dubai or London or US of A.. people of Pakistan got nothing .. Most of those dollars transfer through Army and its security wings along with  these buffoons with beards in the name of Allah  and then create few feudal rascals with 100 of millions of dollars of properties abroad..

So please be specific when you say Pakistan... Those millions of dollars of US of A  actually ruined almost 150 million people of Pakistan and Afghanistan  .. Some bread crumbs went some 25 million folks .. rest of it disappeared ., Off course Islam the faith plays a very important role doing that and that is because of it neighbor India., The brain washing people with bull shit faiths led these disasters.. Off course AMRICA/West used Pakistan for their need against Russian communism ..

Reply #103 - June 17, 2020, 12:08 PM

No I agree with you, when I say Pakistan I mean the state apparatus, particularly the military and ISI. I think I made the point obvious when identifying 'military aid' as opposed to aid in general.
     Reply #104 - June 17, 2020, 04:14 PM

No  .............

No..??  No..??    finmad finmad   Delete that no and type "Yes" dear Ward_End .

So we are talking about  ...................Muslim grooming gangs................ in Britain., Dear Ward_End., let me ask you a question., we know well that they  happened to come from  Muslim parents  and  many of these guys are from Pakistan .,  Are all of them from Pakistan Islamic heritage?? or do they come from some other countries..??

let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYOEVJa2CKE

IMRAN KHAN -  a man devoid of affectation, but loaded with charisma.I've watched Imran on the cricket field of course. Also, when we hung out with mutual friends in London, his leadership qualities were plain to see; he made believers out of both men and women.Imran is a delight to interview; he is lucid and doesn't hide from the truth. In our rendezvous, he spoke candidly about the most important phases of his life -- from his cricket days, his mother, his marriage and break-up with Jemima -- to his politics. We updated his marriage to Reham Khan and Bushra-bibi.It's a comprehensive portrait of a man who, I believe, will be Prime Minister of Pakistan...

that is what That Indian lady who interviewed him..wrote on that interview... well watch it dear Ward_End

Reply #105 - June 17, 2020, 08:14 PM

You mean by someone like Douglas Murray, who is one of the most belligerent critics of Islam in the British public sphere, who warns about the death of Europe as a result of Muslim immigration? Who would also pander to a genuine racist grievance culture by posting articles about how it's OK to feel insecure about whites losing their 'identity'? Not that I hold that against him now, he's tempered that kind of babble over the years but has remained very pessimistic about Islam in Britain. He's not to my liking but you manage to quote him with no issues.

I see no problem linking to his articles where they are relevant. yes, he's melllowed on the islam stuff over the years (or pivoted to a new career niche) - I guess it's not sustainable to be continually outraged over minor topics.
     Reply #106 - June 20, 2020, 11:08 PM

So we are talking about  ...................Muslim grooming gangs................ in Britain., Dear Ward_End., let me ask you a question., we know well that they  happened to come from  Muslim parents  and  many of these guys are from Pakistan .,  Are all of them from Pakistan Islamic heritage?? or do they come from some other countries..??

Most of them are of Pakistani heritage. Some are from other countries too. It's a fairly similar situation to other countries across Europe that have welcomed in large numbers of people from the more backward parts of the Muslim world where you see issues of fundamentalism and sexual ideation of the other/the kaafir/the inferior white Western infidel/the slut. Terrible notions but when you come from uneducated regions of the Muslim world, there is a good chance you'll be infected by them.

I don't know what Imran Khan has got to do with this topic but I think you want me to say 'not all Pakistanis are the same'. Well fucking of course, duh. Imran Khan seems to come from an affluent, fairly educated background. But the Pakistani migrants to Britain mainly come from what is said to be a really backward parts around Mirpur, Azad Kashmir. Many came in arranged marriages. Now far worse is the fact that they then expect their kids to follow this stupid culture of marrying within. If that isn't real xenophobia, I don't know what is. No shock then when it turns out that British Pakistanis produce 30% of the countries birth defects when they only make up a couple of percentage points of the total population. So beautiful: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
     Reply #107 - June 20, 2020, 11:15 PM

I see no problem linking to his articles where they are relevant. yes, he's melllowed on the islam stuff over the years (or pivoted to a new career niche) - I guess it's not sustainable to be continually outraged over minor topics.

No, he's remained pretty consistent about Islam. The book just before his most recent one was a giant warning detailing what he perceived was the death of European civilisation. He sees the falling birth rate of the native population combined with the continuous welcoming of culturally incompatible Muslim migrants and refugees as a recipe for disaster.
     Reply #108 - June 27, 2020, 07:15 PM

Now far worse is the fact that they then expect their kids to follow this stupid culture of marrying within.

Just like the royal family - how more british can you get?

He sees the falling birth rate of the native population combined with the continuous welcoming of culturally incompatible Muslim migrants and refugees as a recipe for disaster.

I'd say he's resigned to demographic change rather than pushing any serious movement for european revival.
     Reply #109 - June 27, 2020, 11:05 PM

Just like the royal family - how more british can you get?

That's just one family and incest hasn't been an issue for a while for the royal family. It's much worse for society when you have entire communities tolerate incestuous marriages. It's horrible for disabled offsprings but also for wider society that has to pick up the tab to look after them.
     Reply #110 - June 27, 2020, 11:23 PM

UK child abuse purge has only just begun scratching the surface says Rochdale grooming gang prosecutor Nazir Afzal:

A lawyer who nailed the Rochdale grooming gang says ­Britain’s child abuse purge has “only begun scratching the surface”.

Ex-chief crown prosecutor Nazir Afzal says targeted child abuse is “an enormous issue”.

And he blasts an eight-year wait for a government report into Asian grooming gangs.

Mr Afzal, speaking after the Sunday Mirror’s award-winning exposé of the Telford abuse scandal, says: “We have an enormous issue to address. We’ve only begun scratching the surface.

“We have the highest conviction rate in our history. We went from a very low base to substantial success, but let’s not be complacent.

"Three million adults say they were abused as a child. Three million. That means, in every classroom, a child is being sexually abused or has been.”

Mr Afzal had a panic alarm fitted at his home after death threats from both Muslims and far-right thugs.

A practising Muslim, he sparked fury in the Rochdale abusers’ Asian community when he prosecuted a paedophile gang – and nine men were jailed in 2012.

Victims were “failed for decades”, he says. Mr Afzal was played by ex-EastEnders actor Ace Bhatti in BBC drama Three Girls, about the Rochdale scandal.

He has written a book on his life and is in talks for a film. He told the Media Masters podcast: “Survivors put their trust in me. I hope I repaid their trust.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uks-child-abuse-purge-only-22262943

Child abuse is a stain on humanity, from whatever background or community it takes place in. But what really infuriates me is how the British Pakistanis up north find 'outrage' when pedos amongst them have been prosecuted and jailed. In civilised societies you'll find jubilation when paedophiles are prosecuted. Such is the warped morality of large numbers of British Pakistanis that they see it as an affront to their 'honour' that paedophiles have been found and prosecuted. I would've thought that someone from the Pakistani community who prosecuted the Rochdale gang like Nazir Afzal did would've helped save them some face, but no, he gets attacked by the people from his own diaspora. Fucking eww, it's sick and embarrassing.
     Reply #111 - June 28, 2020, 10:36 AM

In civilised societies you'll find jubilation when paedophiles are prosecuted. Such is the warped morality of large numbers of British Pakistanis that they see it as an affront to their 'honour' that paedophiles have been found and prosecuted. I would've thought that someone from the Pakistani community who prosecuted the Rochdale gang like Nazir Afzal did would've helped save them some face, but no, he gets attacked by the people from his own diaspora. Fucking eww, it's sick and embarrassing.

the great unwashed masses enjoy a good witch-hunt. it's especially enjoyable when going after a hated minority for crimes that are routine and unremarkable within the majority. it's an extra bonus to have a witness from amongst witches to give the hunt a veneer of credibility.
     Reply #112 - July 13, 2020, 05:38 PM

^
    Racial/religioussly aggravated gang rape is routine amongst the majority is it? Find me examples, I'll wait.

Poor Nazir Afzal has too civilised a mentality for a particular type of ultra conservative British Pakistani Muslim who is too bone headed to see that racially and religiously grooming is a by-product of their tribal Pakistani culture that struggles to tolerate people from neighbouring villages 'back home' let alone degenerate Westerns, mixed with the Islamic mentality. Hence they shun him.

And Nazir Afzal is one of the most consistent anti-racists I've seen, he's been attacked by the far right. I don't think he's an ideal 'witness for the witches'.
     Reply #113 - July 13, 2020, 06:41 PM

you can't see the wood for the trees - but your hatred is entertaining at least.

how about posting on a different topic? inner city criminals are scummy but they are nothing out of the ordinary. no clash of civilisations bollocks is required to explain it so move onto the next thing.
     Reply #114 - July 13, 2020, 10:16 PM

you can't see the wood for the trees - but your hatred is entertaining at least.

Yeah, I hate Islamic jihadists, I hate people who kill their own children and wives, I hate gang rapists. Sue me. I have no wish to temper my words so sue me. And if you're just on the tip of bringup up a 'whataboutery' don't bother. I don't need to play the game of insecure people.

how about posting on a different topic?

I'm an ex-Muslim who has witnessed how divise Islamic preaching has created an atmosphere of animosity towards any who isn't Muslim. And I think that has played a massive part in the grooming phenomenon. What do you suggest I talk about? Tiddlywinks?

inner city criminals are scummy but they are nothing out of the ordinary. no clash of civilisations bollocks is required to explain it so move onto the next thing.

I don't remember mentioning a clash of civilisations. For one thing it's hardly civilised to view womankind, half of humanity as inferior. Which of course doesn't negate the fact that Islamists and jihadists are highly dangerous. And for the last time, racially and religiously aggravated gang rape is a specific type of crime that has emerged. If it's 'common' amongst the majority, why have we not seen an emergence of numerous cases of native Brits gang raping Pakistani Muslim girls because they see them as cheap and inferior? I asked you that question and you didn't answer.
     Reply #115 - July 13, 2020, 11:04 PM

but what about.... nevermind

was tiddlywinks the one where you flipped black and white smarties? see, that's much interesting than muzlim rayguns.

there is no race or religion - these crims are made in britain. don't let the tan and funny names mislead you. once you see that then you won't think in misguided terms of white girls and muslim men anymore.
     Reply #116 - July 28, 2020, 04:14 AM

see, that's much interesting than muzlim rayguns.

You're more concerned about a confused man from an EDL demo ten years ago than you are about grooming gangs.

What's it like being an Islamic gang rape apologist by the way? Do you feel you're being, I don't know, 'balanced' when you say that criminals are merely criminals, regardless of skin colour and that the level of viciousness of certain is irrelevant? I still remember you saying that the issue of grooming gangs in this country is 'minor'. Ignoring the many victims who've come out and recalled how they were called 'White slags', treated like crap, being compared to superior Muslim girls, passed on from town to town to be gang raped. I've said several times now that if the reverse were to have happened with Muslim or Pakistani girls, you wouldn't hear the end of it in the media. If you weren't such a pathetic nonchalant rape apologist, you'd acknowledge that.

You would've made a fine constable for South Yorkshire Police...

there is no race or religion - these crims are made in britain. don't let the tan and funny names mislead you. once you see that then you won't think in misguided terms of white girls and muslim men anymore.

I'll quote a fellow user on here who said these a few years ago about a case in Bradford. His thoughts on why British Pakistanis are caught up in this particularly vicious type of crimes echoes mine:

In my limited experience (limited because these types of people fucking repel me) it's a mentality shipped over from the backwaters of rural Pakistan maintained and strengthened by their family and social circles with the justification that they're only kaffir solidified with a world view of superiority and an intense and normalised racism and misogyny.

There's no 'racist fixation' on Pakistani Muslims like you want to think. Again, listen to the fucking victims you brain dead retard. 'White slags' and 'White whores' are amongst numerous slurs directed towards white girls when they were shipped around the country being gang raped. You have the same shitty mentality as the Rotherham 'authorities' that allowed this to happen for years and was called out in the report. In your eyes it's 'racist' to call out the culture and the perpetrators who commit these horrific crimes with a mindset of real racism lmao. You're a sick fuck. Of all the places to find apologetics for religiously aggravated rape crimes, I would never have expected to see it on this forum...

There's only so much time I can spend on this fucking scandal before it affects my blood pressure. The worst child sexual exploitation scandal in modern history. If anyone wants to complain about why the EDL or the far-right are in their town centres making noise, blame the fucking backward imams and hate preachers that Muslim families like mine looked up to. This Nazi-like mentality of the pure Muslim vs the degenerate kaafir has festered for years. Perfect breeding ground for sexually repressed losers to become groomers and ISIS combatants.

Reply #117 - July 28, 2020, 07:15 AM

haha, have you finished? don't hold back if you got any more.
     Reply #118 - July 28, 2020, 04:43 PM

^
    Rape apologist Smiley
     Reply #119 - July 28, 2020, 09:03 PM

Disappointing follow-up  Cry

So let's sum up:

1) hate british pakistanis
    2) won't someone think of the children

I think that's about it?
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »