Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim grooming gangs still operating with impunity in Britain

(Read 45299 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim grooming gangs still operating with impunity in Britain
     Reply #30 - April 22, 2020, 07:20 AM

Those youtu.be links are shortcuts not the full url so won't embed.

I haven't watched te videos but you shouldn't end up like those bitter ex-religionists who hate their own background so much that they end up sounding like pr men for anti-immigrant racists. As a misanthrope, I recommend to hate all of mankind equally!

Reply #31 - April 22, 2020, 10:08 AM

Of course, I was just reacting to the point made by anti immigrant nationalists who don't seem to like the idea of people moving between nations at the same time they defend the empire where British imperialists, traders, businessmen etc felt free enough to explore other lands and to literally carven out new countries drawn on a napkin during an afternoon tea. I'm not blaming anyone of today for actions of old, nor Empire for the crimes of today committed by some backward jackasses.

Anyway my heart bleeds for what's happened in relation to grooming.
    At least 19,000 kids are groomed each year,
    and given what we know about authorities turning a blind eye to Pakistanis grooming since the 1990's, goodness knows just what the total number of these crimes rack up to. Several hundred thousand? It's heart breaking. Watch these:

https://youtu.be/W10mCGdo0C0
    https://youtu.be/EbnFbVlIt_k
    https://youtu.be/V47p_4_eTZk

Some sort of reckoning will have to come out of this for the Pakistani community because the numbers are just too staggering. At least 27 towns and cities where this specific crime has thrived? It unfortunately  undermines any sort of pro immigrant policy, at least from certain kinds of countries where a tolerance of other people regardless of race or religion is lacking.

I haven't watched te videos but you shouldn't end up like those bitter ex-religionists who hate their own background so much that they end up sounding like pr men for anti-immigrant racists. As a misanthrope, I recommend to hate all of mankind equally!

I am not sure about that number  and its details but dear Ward_End.,   we need more details than that first video of your first post of this folder  https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=31699.msg886518#msg886518   Anyways.,   let me redo your you tube links

Grooming Gangs The Truth ...Mimzy Vidz'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V47p_4_eTZk

Interview With A Grooming Gang Survivor .....  Akkad Daily
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbnFbVlIt_k

VeeduLive #33- Ella Hill: Grooming Gang Survivor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W10mCGdo0C0

by the way I know  VEDDU VIDZ  and  I fully understand the tragedy ... but ONE SHOULD NOT TRUST JUST ONE YOU TUBE OF YOUR FIRST POST ON THOSE NUMBERS.. 19000 per year

let me read through this publication

Failing victims, fuelling hate: challenging the harms of the ‘Muslim grooming gangs’ narrative  .,  Volume: 61 issue: 3, page(s): 3-32  by Ella Cockbain and Waqas Tufa

by the way that is  a journal publication on that problem ..  and I expect a publication to deal with proper  statistical information on that tragedy .,

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/grooming-gangs

that news links   gives most of the news on that issue

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - April 22, 2020, 12:33 PM

I haven't watched te videos but you shouldn't end up like those bitter ex-religionists who hate their own background so much that they end up sounding like pr men for anti-immigrant racists.

well crumble   you know well HATING & EXPOSING STUPIDITIES IN FAITHS is different from hating folks that follow the unquestionable faiths , faith rules and rituals in faiths ., Ward_End is not that type., he/she  is just mirroring the problems in faith and telling the readers that  these Idiots who form gangs and  perpetuate criminal activities against particular community is a danger to THEIR OWN FAITH & FAITH FOLLOWERS ., If They were equal opportunists and target all girls of all faiths then that would have NOT CREATED this hatred problem from right wing characters 

As a misanthrope, I recommend to hate all of mankind equally!

Hmm you are a misanthrope?? why what happened .. what did human beings do to you  Cheesy well consider them as animals   and start loving them ., after all humans are just one gene jump over monkeys  Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #33 - April 29, 2020, 11:41 AM

...  these Idiots who form gangs and  perpetuate criminal activities against particular community is a danger to THEIR OWN FAITH & FAITH FOLLOWERS ., If They were equal opportunists and target all girls of all faiths then that would have NOT CREATED this hatred problem from right wing characters 

The anti-immigrant hatred was here long before tabloid stories of asian gangs. It's just fuel for the fire, not the match that lit it.

Quote from:
    Hmm you are a misanthrope?? why what happened .. what did human beings do to you  Cheesy well consider them as animals  and start loving them

It's hard to have a positive emotional connection with bacteria. Even if they appear to be sentient at times.
     Reply #34 - April 30, 2020, 04:38 PM

Good points .. good points dear crumble
    1). The anti-immigrant hatred was here long before tabloid stories of Asian gangs. It's just fuel for the fire, not the match that lit it.

You a right indeed and  that is a fact dear crumble , and this anti-immigrant hatred is also not a new thing., you know it is built in to ...OUR DNA....HUMAN DNA ., in fact it is there in every species ., Indeed such criminal activities by immigrant population adds  fuel for the fire also it might lit the fire in certain places ..

2). It's hard to have a positive emotional connection with bacteria. Even if they appear to be sentient at times.

well that tells me that you never worked with bacterial and viral life forms., You know I used to pray Allah to make the bacteria grow in petri-dishes with agar and it  is  to grow bacterial  and  viral proteins., That I used to do it to get good grades in  college  practicals ., That is the reason unlike you  I have some emotional connection with many bacterial species .. Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #35 - May 01, 2020, 02:41 PM

those bacteria prayed for manna from heaven, and you answered their prayers with agar. the lord of the petri dish is compassionate and beneficent.

Reply #36 - May 02, 2020, 12:06 PM

those bacteria prayed for manna from heaven, 

manna........??  heaven?? Oh   Manna.,    crumble dear crumble I don't drink juicy juice  i drink Corona

and you answered their prayers with agar. the lord of the petri dish is compassionate and beneficent.

Nah.. now I am an expert., I don't need lord and i don't need god and I don't need petri dish to grow bacteria/viruses and their proteins ..

Did You know   the Lord of  petri dish  is  " Julius Richard Petri"??... that guy died  just 100 years ago., He was German microbiologist who made this growing bacteria in a Glass dish  on whose name this Petri dish has become very popular in 20th century ..No no glass., we are in 21st century  it is all plastic.. it is all disposable in to ocean  Cheesy

Reply #37 - May 02, 2020, 03:33 PM

Did You know   the Lord of  petri dish  is  " Julius Richard Petri"??... that guy died  just 100 years ago., He was German microbiologist who made this growing bacteria in a Glass dish  on whose name this Petri dish has become very popular in 20th century

german scientists and british asians are poles apart. the former gain fame, the latter only infamy.
     Reply #38 - May 02, 2020, 05:22 PM

german scientists and british asians are poles apart. the former gain fame, the latter only infamy.

No. ....noooooooooo................nop.,  that is apple and oranges., that is not a good comparison dear crumble ., If you like to compare you should do  German scientists   with BRITISH ASIAN SCIENTISTS., or German Scientist of that time with Asian Scientist of that time .. and the time is between 1852 – 1921.,

incidentally that guy   Julius Richard Petri worked with  Robert Koch  the  Greatest microbiologist of 19th/20th century  who identified  bacterial infections such as cholera,  and tuberculosis are due to living organisms  and put forward the hypothesis of  infectious disease ., Thanks to COVID-19 we all know what an infectious disease  is

Reply #39 - May 02, 2020, 09:42 PM

the comparison is valid if the aim is to get the thread back on track.

in this case, british asian culture is the disease. the question is whether to attempt a cure or to bin them along with the petri dish.
     Reply #40 - May 02, 2020, 10:12 PM

the comparison is valid if the aim is to get the thread back on track.

in this case, british asian culture is the disease. the question is whether to attempt a cure or to bin them along with the petri dish.

well use whatever technique bin or petri-dish that suits  the individuals or gang groups  to get the thread back in to action .,  but no nope comparison is invalid ..

Compare the gang with gangs  to get back folder on to its subject , but NOT compare rascals with with the guy who dedicated his life for advancement of biological  science dear crumble....

Reply #41 - May 02, 2020, 10:48 PM

germs, pervs, chavs, etc - all are equal under the sun.

anyway, the answer is to sweep them into bin. they are irredeemable, whether they cruise for street girls or raise money for religious charities.
     Reply #42 - May 05, 2020, 05:53 PM

by the way I know  VEDDU VIDZ  and  I fully understand the tragedy ... but ONE SHOULD NOT TRUST JUST ONE YOU TUBE OF YOUR FIRST POST ON THOSE NUMBERS.. 19000 per year

The 18720 figure is from a government department (Department for Education), sourced from local authorities. This is just child sexual exploitation:

The Department for Education (DfE) collects data on children who come to the attention of local authority children’s services in England. The Welsh Government collects similar data for Wales. These data provide an insight into cases where the child needed support from a local authority...

In the year ending March 2019, there were 30,720 assessments in England where sexual abuse was identified as a factor and 18,720 assessments where sexual exploitation was identified as a factor (Table 43). Similar data are not available for Wales

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/childsexualabuseinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2019

That's just the grooming of kids, in one year. And it's worrying for those of us from the Pakistani community if Quilliam's that 84% of groomers in the country are of that background:

A new report by Quilliam International has found an alarming level of over-representation of (South) Asian men in group-based child sexual exploitation crimes, otherwise known as ‘grooming gangs’.

In light of the recent spate of these grooming gang cases reported in the UK, Quilliam has conducted its own research into this growing epidemic to determine whether this was a case of one-sided news coverage or whether South Asian-ethnicity individuals were indeed over-represented in this specific crime profile.

Both authors, CEO Haras Rafiq and Researcher Muna Adil, are of British Pakistani heritage and, in light of recent events, deemed it necessary for a strong voice from within the community to add a balanced and evidence-based view to the discussion surrounding grooming gangs.

Haras Rafiq said:

“I’m from the heart of where one of the biggest high-profile cases has happened over the last few years, and I’m saying it’s very important that we do talk about it because the problem won’t go away. We didn’t want there to be a pattern of people from our ethnic demographic carrying out these attacks. But unfortunately, we were proven wrong.”

Muna Adil said:

“There are elements from within the British Pakistani community that still subscribe to outdated and sexist views of women embedded within their jaded interpretations of Islam. These backward views are passed down from generation to generation until the lines between faith and culture dissolve, making it increasingly difficult to criticise one without being seen as a critic of the other.”

The report consists of a comprehensive data analysis of grooming gang cases identified in the UK since 2005. Ten case studies from 2010-2017 are also analysed in depth to help determine any similarities and identify any patterns that exist across the cases.

The report recognises there to be a disproportionate representation of males with (South) ‘Asian’ heritage who have been convicted in such cases, with this ethnicity male perpetrator/white female victim dynamic serving as the prominent feature of these grooming gangs. Most of these men are of Pakistani (Muslim) origin, and the majority of their victims are young, white girls. The report suggests that the background of these men has influenced their actions.

The report found that 84% of ‘grooming gang’ offenders were (South) Asian, while they only make up 7% of total UK population and that the majority of these offenders are of Pakistani origin with Muslim heritage. The report later goes on to discuss and analyse these cultural and religious contexts in order to explain why this demographic features so prominently in this specific crime. The report concludes with a number of recommendations that we hope will begin the process of working towards resolutions.

It is the hope of the authors that this report sparks much-needed dialogue that is nuanced and evidence-based, and replaces the reactionary attitudes that currently plague the public sphere regarding any issues that directly or indirectly involve minorities.

https://www.quilliaminternational.com/press-release-new-quilliam-report-on-grooming-gangs/
     Reply #43 - May 05, 2020, 06:02 PM

And I have read that publication from Dr Ella Cockbain.
     Reply #44 - May 05, 2020, 06:22 PM

Given that we've seen this type of child sexual exploitation, literal gang rape in many cases, in numerous towns and cities up and down England by largely 'Asian gangs' against mostly white girls, I would argue there is a cultural problem, a certain tolerance amongst communities to this crime that's infested over fucking decades. Juts imagine the justified rage that would emerge if white grooming gangs targeted Asian girls. You wouldn't hear the end of it. You would have heard of it by now.
     Reply #45 - May 05, 2020, 10:58 PM

This is the kind of mentality that's been fostered for decades (well before 9/11 for those who think the increase in Muslim conservatism is just a backlash of 'Islamaphobia):
    https://youtu.be/-89Fk3sa4EI

And this is a British left wing Labour Member of Parliament in Birmingham clashing with an idiot uncle who helped whipped up animosity against schools over 'concerns' of LGBT 'indoctrination'. Horrible lies were spread about teachers teaching students how to masturbate: https://youtu.be/Zy9FAko75hE

Sorry if I feel cynical, pessimistic and outright depressed about the state of affairs in this country but how the fuck do you 'educate' such baboons (to borrow a favourite term from an esteemed forum user here...) when they feel this strongly about Islam to the point that they treat it with gang mentality?
     Reply #46 - May 05, 2020, 11:08 PM

yeezevee says this and more

I am not sure about that number  and its details but dear Ward_End.,   we need more details than that first video of your first post of this folder  https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=31699.msg886518#msg886518  

..........by the way I know  VEDDU VIDZ  and  I fully understand the tragedy ... but ONE SHOULD NOT TRUST JUST ONE YOU TUBE OF YOUR FIRST POST ON THOSE NUMBERS.. 19000 per year ...................................

and  Ward_End   pumps three posts in support of those numbers.....
    Quote from:  link=topic=31699.msg887746#msg887746 date=1588701219
    The 18720 figure is from a government department (Department for Education), sourced from local authorities. This is just child sWard_Endexual exploitation:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/childsexualabuseinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2019

That's just the grooming of kids, in one year. And it's worrying for those of us from the Pakistani community if Quilliam's that 84% of groomers in the country are of that background:

https://www.quilliaminternational.com/press-release-new-quilliam-report-on-grooming-gangs/

And I have read that publication from Dr Ella Cockbain.

Given that we've seen this type of child sexual exploitation, literal gang rape in many cases, in numerous towns and cities up and down England by largely 'Asian gangs' against mostly white girls, I would argue there is a cultural problem, .......................... Juts imagine the justified rage that would emerge if white grooming gangs targeted Asian girls. You wouldn't hear the end of it. You would have heard of it by now.

dear Ward_End  thank you for these two  links..

1).  https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/childsexualabuseinenglandandwales/yearendingmarch2019

2).  https://www.quilliaminternational.com/press-release-new-quilliam-report-on-grooming-gangs/

and I will read through them carefully and I fully agree with quilliaminternational.com goals ,,

who is that Dr Ella Cockbain?? never heard ., how is she related to these crimes?? Is she from England??  well Google is my god/goddess ...

https://ucl.academia.edu/EllaCockbain

Reply #47 - May 05, 2020, 11:23 PM

It should be said that there's been some public spats between Dr Ella Cockbain and Maajid Nawaz on Twitter, some back and forth about Quilliam's 'poor research' and Dr Ella and those who back her being 'champaign socialists'. Though reading through that article of hers, that's no surprise.
     Reply #48 - May 05, 2020, 11:36 PM

It should be said that there's been some public spats between Dr Ella Cockbain and Maajid Nawaz on Twitter, some back and forth about Quilliam's 'poor research' and Dr Ella and those who back her being 'champaign socialists'. Though reading through that article of hers, that's no surprise.

well I am not going  go around in circles on the subject of Asian Gangs and their problems through Dr Ella Cockbain - Maajid Nawaz - Twitter-fights etc..etc..

but it appears here  in this folder I NEED TWO SWORDS TO FIGHT YOU & CRUMBLE together  Cheesy ..
    give me some time  to read your post links dear Ward_End

Reply #49 - May 06, 2020, 02:21 AM

germs, pervs, chavs, etc - all are equal under the sun.

anyway, the answer is to sweep them into bin. they are irredeemable, whether they cruise for street girls or raise money for religious charities.

Pervs and chavs are people so it's unhelpful (and dangerous) to equate them to germs. You can be a peaceful pervert (if you can keep your kinks to yourself and not harm anyone else) or a peaceful chav or peaceful Pakistani. Better to call out backward and barbaric mentalities and acts. These gang rapists are some of the worst people in the country, I can't think of a more depressing scandal of this nature in recent years other than the Jimmy Savile scandal. And that was just one man. These people were co-ordinated and the fact that numerous cases up and down England have emerged is a stain on communities. Driving around streets, picking up girls, plying them with drugs and alcohol, raping them hundreds of times. No wonder people have become cynical about multiculturalism.
     Reply #50 - May 06, 2020, 03:53 PM

Pervs and chavs are people so it's unhelpful (and dangerous) to equate them to germs. You can be a peaceful pervert (if you can keep your kinks to yourself and not harm anyone else) or a peaceful chav or peaceful Pakistani.

people and germs, is there a big difference? a peaceful perv and inert virus go in the same boat.

Quote from:
    Better to call out backward and barbaric mentalities and acts. These gang rapists are some of the worst people in the country, ...

are they worse than religious extremists? worse than far-right racists?

Reply #51 - May 06, 2020, 06:44 PM

people and germs, is there a big difference? a peaceful perv and inert virus go in the same boat.

I can't say I'm a fan of people being compared to mindless germs or pathogens.

are they worse than religious extremists? worse than far-right racists?

I think that these gangs go hand in hand with the hate preachers and terrorists given that they are born out of the same  aggressive 'us v them mentality'. And in terms of the scale of damage, yeah I think this mentality has motivated people to do far more damage than far right extremists. Though I can argue that you can't get more far right than advocating sexual repression in the name of a fascistic form of religion for your society and saying non believers are beneath you or that they are your enemy.
     Reply #52 - May 09, 2020, 05:35 PM

I can't say I'm a fan of people being compared to mindless germs or pathogens.

I suspect many people are mindless too. I could give them the benefit of the doubt but it's difficult to be generous when you see the same pattern of behaviour over and over again.

Quote from:
    I think that these gangs go hand in hand with the hate preachers and terrorists given that they are born out of the same  aggressive 'us v them mentality'.

I think we can agree that the british pakistani community is filled with shitheads. I would only argue that there are plenty like them in other communities so religion/culture is a red herring.
     Reply #53 - May 09, 2020, 09:10 PM

I think we can agree that the british pakistani community is filled with shitheads. I would only argue that there are plenty like them in other communities so religion/culture is a red herring.

There are plenty like them in communities or diasporas that hold sexual repression and Islamic fundamentalism as values to cherish. You see similar stories of this kind in Germany and other countries in Europe of reported incidents of rapists preying on women on an organised scale from Muslim migrant diasporas that still hold fundamentalism close to their hearts. You don't hear such cases of horror from say, British Indians who have a population that is even larger than that of British Pakistanis. Pakistanis seem to be producing far more shitheads than other groups in the UK, hence their seeming over-representation in cases of group based child sexual exploitation. I don't think we'll fully grasp the true scale of this crime for a few years but the high profile cases of Rotherham, Rochdale and others are damning enough as it is on British Pakistani culture.
     Reply #54 - May 10, 2020, 03:00 AM

There are plenty like them in communities or diasporas that hold sexual repression and Islamic fundamentalism as values to cherish. You see similar stories of this kind in Germany and other countries in Europe of reported incidents of rapists preying on women on an organised scale from Muslim migrant diasporas that still hold fundamentalism close to their hearts. You don't hear such cases of horror from say, British Indians who have a population that is even larger than that of British Pakistanis. Pakistanis seem to be producing far more shitheads than other groups in the UK, hence their seeming over-representation in cases of group based child sexual exploitation. I don't think we'll fully grasp the true scale of this crime for a few years but the high profile cases of Rotherham, Rochdale and others are damning enough as it is on British Pakistani culture.

hello Ward-End .. not sure how to respond to those highlighted words ., but again you have not given any supporting information that proves those highlighted points ..  same as here in your response

The 18720 figure is from a government department (Department for Education), sourced from local authorities. This is just child sexual exploitation:

That's just the grooming of kids, in one year. ,,

that link has no information on that number you wrote in your post ...

where did you get this number The 18720 figure is from a government department ...... that too in one year,,,,

• Re: Muslim grooming gangs still operating with impunity in Britain
     Reply #55 - May 13, 2020, 07:08 PM

There are plenty like them in communities or diasporas that hold sexual repression and Islamic fundamentalism as values to cherish. You see similar stories of this kind in Germany and other countries in Europe of reported incidents of rapists preying on women on an organised scale from Muslim migrant diasporas that still hold fundamentalism close to their hearts. You don't hear such cases of horror from say, British Indians who have a population that is even larger than that of British Pakistanis.

I'd make a new thread titled "British Mirpuris - No Hope?" but it would probably duplicate a lot of the above.
     Reply #56 - May 27, 2020, 09:35 PM

hello Ward-End .. not sure how to respond to those highlighted words ., but again you have not given any supporting information that proves those highlighted points ..  same as here in your response

that link has no information on that number you wrote in your post ...

where did you get this number The 18720 figure is from a government department ...... that too in one year,,,,

In the year ending March 2019, there were 30,720 assessments in England where sexual abuse was identified as a factor and 18,720 assessments where sexual exploitation was identified as a factor (Table 43). Similar data are not available for Wales.

From same ONS link.
     Reply #57 - May 28, 2020, 01:16 AM

The British government will be publishing the grooming gang report later this year:

The Home Secretary has announced that the government will publish a paper into group-based child sexual exploitation in order to better understand the characteristics of group-based offending and help deliver justice for victims.

The paper, to be published later this year, will outline the insights gained from this work and focus on how agencies can learn lessons from the past to tackle group-based offending and safeguard vulnerable children.

The Home Office will set up an external reference group of experts to review the research before its publication.

The work was commissioned by the previous Home Secretary to better understand the scale and nature of group-based child sexual exploitation, including the characteristics of offenders, victims and the context in which these crimes are committed.

Home Secretary Priti Patel said:

Victims of these sickening child sex abuse groups have told me how they were let down by the state in the name of political correctness.

What happened to these children remains one of the biggest stains on our country’s conscience. It is shameful.

I am determined to deliver justice for victims and ensure something like this can never happen again.

The Home Office continues to support and drive improvements in the police response to child sexual abuse, which will be discussed at the virtual Hidden Harms Summit on Thursday.

The event will bring together government, law enforcement and the charity sector to work together to protect vulnerable people during the lockdown, including children at risk of sexual abuse.

Last September, the government announced an additional £30 million to take down the worst offenders and safeguard victims.

The Home Office will shortly publish the first of its kind cross-government Child Sexual Abuse Strategy to improve the UK’s response to tackling this abhorrent crime.

It will set out how we will work across all agencies – including government, law enforcement, safeguarding and industry – to stop offenders in their tracks, and to help victims and survivors rebuild their lives.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-to-publish-paper-on-group-based-offending
     Reply #58 - May 28, 2020, 01:28 AM

Damn right it's fucking shameful. This is the Labour MP  for Rotherham who had to call out the criminality of some her own constituents:

"Britain has a problem with British-Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls. There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is?"

https://news.sky.com/story/sarah-champion-resigns-from-labour-shadow-cabinet-over-sun-article-10991388

How proud Pakistani 'commoonity leaders' must feel in Rotherham and other towns and cities. You have no time trying to raise civilised children but you can spaz out over a book you most likely have never read: https://youtu.be/3FTEMHP4t9c

Illiterate uncultured morons of the highest order.
     Reply #59 - May 28, 2020, 02:11 AM

A whole generation of girls had their lives ruined and I I feel it's going to take another generation to rid the stench of Islamism and Pakistani racism. My parents generation fucked up big time, not to mention the help they get from relativist so called 'liberals' who turned a blind eye to their backwardness. The 2005 London terror attacks and the grooming scandal is always going to be that dark stain, a trapdoor warning of any future immigration policy.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »