Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Saudi air force member visiting the US of A military training Kills 3

(Read 1958 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Saudi air force member visiting the US of A military training Kills 3
     OP - December 07, 2019, 10:28 AM

Saudi air force  member visiting the US of A military training  Kills 3    and injured eight   says news

MIAMI: A man identified by officials as a member of the Saudi air force visiting the United States for military training was the suspect in a shooting that killed four people and injured eight at a US navy base in Florida on Friday, the state governor said.

The shooter was killed by sheriff’s deputies responding to the dawn incident at Naval Air Station Pensacola. It was the second deadly shooting at a US military installation this week. ................

US President Donald Trump said Saudi Arabia’s King Salman called him to offer condolences and sympathy to the victims.

“The King said that the Saudi people are greatly angered by the barbaric actions of the shooter, and that this person in no way shape or form represents the feelings of the Saudi people who love the American people,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

and this is from Governor of State Reacting To Shooting: Saudi Arabia 'Owes A Debt'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjTv4HE4mnc

Great.....  Americans  MUST BE GRATEFUL FOR KiiiNG and their press-dent for the great  great  message ...thanks to god .. thanks to allah..  thanks to king and thanks to  press-dent.. that member of premier the Saudi air force  was not flying some f16..f  35.. f117.. f2020   with strapped bombs under its wings .  and., forget the victims and killer but  I wonder people of Saudi Arabia  owe debt to American people OR KING OF SAUDI ARABIA owes debt to presidents and governors ...

well read it all the link

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - December 07, 2019, 01:56 PM

Military base shooter from Saudi assailed US as 'nation of evil'   says news

well that is the place where apparently that  Brute killed some folks as if he is going to solve all the problems around the globe by killing those Americans

A Saudi military student reportedly condemned America as a “nation of evil” in an online manifesto prior to opening fire on Friday at a US naval base, killing three people before being shot dead by police.

The shooting, which took place in a classroom building at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, left eight others wounded, including two sheriff's deputies who responded to the attack. The SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist media, identified him as Mohammed al-Shamrani, saying he had posted a short manifesto on Twitter that read: “I'm against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil.

“I'm not against you for just being American, I don't hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but also humanity,”

he wrote.

ABC News reported that investigators were working to determine if it was in fact written by the shooter.

The Twitter account that posted the manifesto — which also condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al Qaeda's deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden — has been suspended.

That is what news says read it all at the link .. here is the Islamic hero that wanted solve all the problems of world by killing those Americans

well that is the  news...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - December 08, 2019, 11:18 AM

For Trump, Instinct After Florida Killings Is Simple: Protect Saudis
    When a Saudi Air Force officer opened fire on his classmates at a naval base in Pensacola, Fla., on Friday, he killed three, wounded eight and exposed anew the strange dynamic between President Trump and the Saudi leadership: The president’s first instinct was to tamp down any suggestion that the Saudi government needed to be held to account.

Hours later, Mr. Trump announced on Twitter that he had received a condolence call from King Salman of Saudi Arabia, who clearly sought to ensure that the episode did not further fracture their relationship. On Saturday, leaving the White House for a trip here for a Republican fund-raiser and a speech on Israeli-American relations, Mr. Trump told reporters that “they are devastated in Saudi Arabia,” noting that “the king will be involved in taking care of families and loved ones.” He never used the word “terrorism.”

What was missing was any assurance that the Saudis would aid in the investigation, help identify the suspect’s motives, or answer the many questions about the vetting process for a coveted slot at one of the country’s premier schools for training allied officers. Or, more broadly, why the United States continues to train members of the Saudi military even as that same military faces credible accusations of repeated human rights abuses in Yemen, including the dropping of munitions that maximize civilian casualties.

“The attack is a disaster for an already deeply strained relationship,” Bruce Riedel, a scholar at the Brookings Institution and a former C.I.A. officer who has dealt with generations of Saudi leaders, said on Saturday. It “focuses attention on Americans training Saudi Air Force officers who are engaged in numerous bombings of innocents in Yemen, which is the worst humanitarian catastrophe in the world,” he said, noting that the Trump administration had long been fighting Congress as it seeks to end American support for that war.

But even stranger, said Mr. Riedel, was “the president’s parroting of the Saudi line” before learning the results of an investigation into whether the gunman acted alone, or had allegiances to Al Qaeda or terrorist groups.

Reply #3 - December 08, 2019, 01:47 PM

https://apnews.com/75a8adc71422596a54052540fabb7230
    The Saudi student who fatally shot three sailors at a U.S. naval base in Florida hosted a dinner party earlier in the week where he and three others watched videos of mass shootings, a U.S. official told The Associated Press on Saturday.

The official who spoke Saturday said one of the three students who attended the dinner party hosted by the attacker recorded video outside the classroom building while the shooting was taking place. Two other Saudi students watched from a car, the official said.

Ten Saudi students were being held on the base Saturday while several others were unaccounted for, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity after being briefed by federal authorities.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »