Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Turk-pak-malay islamic tv project

(Read 3034 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Turk-pak-malay islamic tv project
     OP - September 29, 2019, 12:28 PM

new propaganda channel for western audiences.

Quote from:
    Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan announced the decision Thursday after his trilateral meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Malaysian Prime Minister Mahatir Mohamad on the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly in New York.

The three-nation channel would offer Muslims a dedicated media presence to help in "setting the record straight" on Islam and fighting the phenomenon of Islamophobia internationally.

Reply #1 - September 29, 2019, 12:35 PM

imran elaborates on the grand scheme to influence muslims and non-muslims in the west.

Quote from:
    President Erdogan, PM Mahatir and myself had a meeting today in which we decided our 3 countries would jointly start an English language channel dedicated to confronting the challenges posed by Islamophobia and setting the record straight on our great religion - Islam.

Misperceptions which bring people together against Muslims would be corrected; issue of blasphemy would be properly contextualized; series & films would be produced on Muslim history to educate/inform our own people & the world; Muslims would be given a dedicated media presence.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1176938507052433408
     Reply #2 - September 29, 2019, 01:05 PM

it appears to be part of a 'trilateral muslim renaissance initiative" which intentionally leaves arab countries out in the cold.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/economy/turkey-malaysia-pakistan-to-lead-muslim-renaissance/1542366
     Reply #3 - September 30, 2019, 07:50 AM

.................. Turk-pak-malay islamic tv project..............

Nah... there are plenty of Islamic channels in Turkey, Pakistan  and Malaysia .,, 

What Imran Khan talking about is  different.,  It is going to be at best   ....the channel that airs " Turkey, Pakistan  and Malaysian GOVERNMENTAL VIEWS ON ISLAM"     or at worse .... Erdogan-Imran Khan - Mathaiar Islamic propaganda channel of THEIR ISLAM...  and I am sure they themselves will  differ and wear different hats of Islam  and what actually Islam is  It  depends  on time and place where and when they are talking ...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - September 30, 2019, 11:26 AM

unfortunately the bbc name is taken so they can't call it the Ban Blasphemy Channel.

whilst a name like Renaissance TV might be misleading to viewers expecting italian paintings and nude statues.
     Reply #5 - September 30, 2019, 08:14 PM

This is wonderful. Let's ignore the fact that Western Muslims have more rights than any minority in Pakistan. Imran Khan is the leader of a country whose economy is in the toilet, always looking for handouts by the IMF, where millions can't read or write. I struggle to understand what people see in this guy.
     Reply #6 - October 01, 2019, 07:14 PM

This is wonderful. Let's ignore the fact that Western Muslims have more rights than any minority in Pakistan.

the trilateral initiative will try to remind them to love/fear their deen rather than cling to decadent rights.
     Reply #7 - October 02, 2019, 01:10 PM

the trilateral initiative will try to remind them to love/fear their deen rather than cling to decadent rights. 

hello crumble.. on that "trilateral initiative"  ..

.....can you think of a good reason,  why these three guys  "MIE"  (( Muslim Initiative to End medieval islam)) ..lol.. getting together on preaching Islamic theology?? ...

I am fairly certain   these there guys   never read Quran.. never read hadith and never read early or medieval Islamic history .,   .. Their  Islam/ Islamic background  very little to do with their politics in their respective countries  and and  they learned Islam    from their grand mothers..  their mothers and may  be their wives  THEY DO NOT NO EVEN ATTENDING MOSQUES.,    yet they want to preach Islam to the world .. why??  what is the good reason for that dear crumble?? 

incidentally that  "MIE"   stands for  "Mahathir, Imran,  erdogan".,   the present  "Muhammads" of  Malaysia,   Pakistan and Turkey   .,

it is unfortunate many of the politicians of Islamic countries does not seem to understand  "Islam is faith., Islam is religion  "Islam mazhab is nothing to do with Islamic politics these guys are  playing using Islam "

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #8 - October 02, 2019, 07:37 PM

....can you think of a good reason,  why these three guys  "MIE"  (( Muslim Initiative to End medieval islam)) ..lol.. getting together on preaching Islamic theology?? ...

I am fairly certain   these there guys   never read Quran.. never read hadith and never read early or medieval Islamic history .,   ..

they are familiar with stories of islamic golden ages so I expect them to push a sunni/sufi angle of the glorious past.

a bit like boris invoking king arthur to support his brexit adventure - such a stunt would be completely bonkers but likely to win over the public. same applies to muslim nations and islamic myth/history.
     Reply #9 - October 03, 2019, 10:15 AM

If that's the case, they shouldn't be crying about 'Islamophobia' if the 'Islamaphobia' they're invoking refers to justified criticism of their treatment of women and minorities from the free people of the world. Take pride that Pakistan is one of the worst countries in the world to be a woman if you want, just don't invoke that stupid phrase.
     Reply #10 - October 03, 2019, 01:17 PM

they just want to control your words and make you self-censor yourself, ie social justice warriors who love to be outraged.

islamophobia, transphobia, arachnophobia.... it's all the same anti-free-speech nonsense, except maybe that last one.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »