Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Excellence and uniqueness

(Read 40452 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Excellence and uniqueness
     Reply #30 - October 19, 2019, 01:13 PM

Abu Huraira, narrated that the Prophet said, "Every child is born with a true faith a muslim(i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone) but his parents convert him to Judaism or to Christianity

Since there is One God and one human kind; as men are not better than women and whites are not better than blacks, nor are Arabs better than Indians, etc..., then there is One Sender and one recipient, therefore it is logical to have one religion sent by God to the human kind with different messengers through different eras.

[s][b]This religion should not be limited, in order to suit all people. It should not be called after a person or a tribe or a geographic region like Hinduism which is called after Hind or India, Judaism after the tribe of Judas, Christianity after Jesus Christ and Buddhism after Buddha.

The religion of God is called Islam which is a concept meaning: submitting to God and worshipping Him purely without associating other gods with Him, in order to reach peace and harmony with the universe.

Islam is the religion of Jesus and Moses and Abraham and all the Prophets since Adam (peace be upon them all). Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is merely one of the messengers of Islam, the final messenger as called by the Quran (3:144):

{Muhammad is no more than a messenger of Allah, like the messengers that passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you turn back on your heels (become unbelievers)? He who turns back on his heels will do no harm to Allah; soon Allah will reward the thankful.}

The main creed in Islam is to worship none but Allah, the Exalted, who is the only true God since He is the creator of everyone and everything; He is unique and there is no one comparable to Him. If a god walks on earth and eats like everyone thus discharges what he eats then he is surely not a god.

The true God does not have to come to earth to show Himself, He chooses prophets and messengers from among people who speak their own language and understands their culture. Allah the Exalted mentions in His book what is translated as:

{Certainly we have sent you (O Muhammad) with the truth as a bearer of good news and as a Warner, for there has not been a nation which has not had a Warner}

So Allah has sent a prophet to warn every nation on earth from the beginning of time until the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who addressed the final reminder.

This is to worship none but the only true God, Allah, otherwise there will be major consequences in the hereafter on those who reject. Why was Muhammad (peace be upon him) the final Warner? Because Allah has perfected and completed His religion to mankind as mentioned in the Quran (5:3):

{…This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion…}

So the previous prophets before Muhammad (peace be upon them all) preached Islam by asking their followers to believe in only one unique God, the creator. Over time, people changed this ideology to what is known today as Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc… It is mentioned in the Quran what is translated as:

{And this (submission to Allah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibrahim (Abraham) upon his sons and by Jacob (saying), "O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islam (as Muslims - Islamic Monotheism)."} (Al-Baqara, Chapter 2, Verse 132)

{Do you claim that Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and their descendents were Jews or Christians? Say, "Are you more knowledgeable than Allah?” Who is more unjust than he who conceals the testimony received from Allah (Islam)? Allah is not unaware of what you do."} (Al-Baqara, Chapter 2, Verse 140)

Furthermore, Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying:

"I am most akin to Jesus Christ among the whole of mankind, and all the Prophets are of different mothers but belong to one religion and no Prophet was raised between me and Jesus." (Muslim – Book 30, Hadith 5835)

In conclusion, Islam is the final revelation from God sent to humanity. It is everyone’s duty to study Islam and understand it in order to attain final salvation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6UkGlGc9Oc
    [/b][/s]

garbage.. you write nonsense and that too from hadith

your god seems to be a fool or powerless dumb ass to create  black ass.. white  ass., yellow ass.. Christians, jews.. hindus.. buddists .  yadi..yadi... and all  those prophets .

with all the power in heeeeeee god hand....in his hand ........he should have created only Muslims and one Muhammad instead of creating dogs cats rats blacks white reds blues   Christians, jews.. hindus.. buddist  yadi..yad.. dear akay

and I hate calling Allah/God whatever as "HE".. THE MALE  ....sound like  a dick head

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #31 - October 20, 2019, 10:17 AM

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
    115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
    The only solution to all
    The Oneness of God
    And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
    Everyone will die
    Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
    allah will ask you about all what you did
    Both small and large
    Must be prepared

(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil
    And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
    Surah Al-A'raf
    ----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
    Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
    Should not be eating from the tree
    God warned them of doing this
    Because it is a sin

After  God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin   - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9Qt32_Gk0

Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone
     Reply #32 - October 22, 2019, 08:29 AM

let me slightly correct akay post to make it factual and readable

Allah   QURAN WRITERS says in the Holy Qur'an
    115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"

The only solution to all
    The Oneness of God
    And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
    Everyone will die

Both small and large
    Must be prepared

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an QURAN WRITERS says in the Holy Qur'an
    (12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an  QURAN WRITERS says in the Holy Qur'an

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not...........................Surah Al-A'raf

----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
    Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
    Should not be eating from the tree
    God warned them of doing this
    Because it is a sin

After  God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin   - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9Qt32_Gk0

you are becoming unstable and writing meaningless statements  like these 
    Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone

get back senses  and write proper rebuttal/criticisms  dear akay    and and these words of yours

And finally
    Everyone will die

Both small and large
    Must be prepared

are not there in Quran that is hadith of akay...

Reply #33 - October 22, 2019, 11:55 AM

In the path of the devil

tomatoes, potatoes.
     Reply #34 - October 22, 2019, 01:33 PM

why does two female equal one male in financial transaction? Are women inferior to men? Do women have weaker memories than men?

In this scientific age, we explore the significance of this legislation. Actually, this injunction is in perfect harmony with the nature and psychology of the woman as seen in psychologists, psychiatrists, and medical research.

As women, we are aware of the cyclical psychological strains that a woman has to encounter every month. The symptoms during early pregnancy, ante- natal, post- natal, depression, the phenomenon of menopause, the physiological and psychological problems due to infertility and the problems faced after miscarriage.

It is under these situations that women can experience extraordinary psychological strains giving rise to depression, lack of concentration, slow- mindedness and short term memory loss. Psychiatry in practice, April 1983 issue states: “Forty percent of women suffer from pre- menstrual syndrome…..”

The length review portrays how female behavior is affected in these situations. In the pre- menstrual syndrome: C. Shreeves writes: “Reduced powers of concentration and memory are familiar aspects of the pre- menstrual syndrome…..”

This doesn’t mean, of course, that women are mentally deficient absolutely. “Reduced powers of concentration and memory are familiar aspects of the pre- menstrual syndrome and can only be remedied by treating the underlying complaint." This does not mean, of course, that women are mentally deficient absolutely. It just means that their mental faculties can become affected at certain times in the biological cycle. Shreeves also writes: "As many as 80 percent of women are aware of some degree of pre-menstrual changes, 40 percent are substantially disturbed by them, and between 10 and 20 percent are seriously disabled as a result of the syndrome.”

We read in Psychological Medicine: "Many studies have reported an increased likelihood of various negative affects during the pre-menstrual period. In this affective category are many emotional designations including irritability, depression, tension, anxiety, sadness, insecurity, lethargy, loneliness, tearfulness, fatigue, restlessness and changes of mood. In the majority of studies, investigators have found it difficult to distinguish between various negative affects, and only a few have allowed themselves to be excessively concerned with the differences which might or might not exist between affective symptoms." Psychological Medicine, Monograph Supplement 4, 1983, Cambridge University Press, p.6.

Post- natal depression

There are considerable sleep difficulties. The mothers lose interest in the things they enjoyed prior to the baby's birth, and find that their concentration is impaired. They often feel irrational guilt, and blame themselves for being 'bad' wives and mothers. Fifty percent of these women are not identified as having a depressive illness. Unfortunately, many of them do not understand what ails them and blame their husbands, their babies or themselves until the relationships are strained to an alarming degree." Psychiatry in Practice, May, 1987, p.18

Menopause

This phase in a woman's life can start at any time from the mid-thirties to the mid-fifties and can last for as long as 15 years. In this phase, many women pass with many various psychological changes that may affect their mental capabilities.

It is in light of the above findings of psychologist, psychiatrists and researchers, we find the significance of this ruling as God who is the creator of men and women and He is the All-Knowing of their physical, mental, and physiological differences.
    \\\\ Women's Rights in Islam: Subjugation or Liberation? | ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lgptvKE9rw

Women in Islam, Liberated or Subjugated? - AbdurRaheem ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1suNCpa6Dc
     Reply #35 - October 22, 2019, 03:00 PM

why does two female equal one male in financial transaction? Are women inferior to men? Do women have weaker memories than men?

In this scientific age, we explore the significance of this legislation. Actually, this injunction is in perfect harmony with the nature and psychology of the woman as seen in psychologists, psychiatrists, and medical research.

As women, we are aware of the cyclical psychological strains that a woman has to encounter every month. The symptoms during early pregnancy, ante- natal, post- natal, depression, the phenomenon of menopause, the physiological and psychological problems due to infertility and the problems faced after miscarriage.

It is under these situations that women can experience extraordinary psychological strains giving rise to depression, lack of concentration, slow- mindedness and short term memory loss. Psychiatry in practice, April 1983 issue states: “Forty percent of women suffer from pre- menstrual syndrome…..”

The length review portrays how female behavior is affected in these situations. In the pre- menstrual syndrome: C. Shreeves writes: “Reduced powers of concentration and memory are familiar aspects of the pre- menstrual syndrome…..”

This doesn’t mean, of course, that women are mentally deficient absolutely. “Reduced powers of concentration and memory are familiar aspects of the pre- menstrual syndrome and can only be remedied by treating the underlying complaint." This does not mean, of course, that women are mentally deficient absolutely. It just means that their mental faculties can become affected at certain times in the biological cycle. Shreeves also writes: "As many as 80 percent of women are aware of some degree of pre-menstrual changes, 40 percent are substantially disturbed by them, and between 10 and 20 percent are seriously disabled as a result of the syndrome.”

We read in Psychological Medicine: "Many studies have reported an increased likelihood of various negative affects during the pre-menstrual period. In this affective category are many emotional designations including irritability, depression, tension, anxiety, sadness, insecurity, lethargy, loneliness, tearfulness, fatigue, restlessness and changes of mood. In the majority of studies, investigators have found it difficult to distinguish between various negative affects, and only a few have allowed themselves to be excessively concerned with the differences which might or might not exist between affective symptoms." Psychological Medicine, Monograph Supplement 4, 1983, Cambridge University Press, p.6.

Post- natal depression

There are considerable sleep difficulties. The mothers lose interest in the things they enjoyed prior to the baby's birth, and find that their concentration is impaired. They often feel irrational guilt, and blame themselves for being 'bad' wives and mothers. Fifty percent of these women are not identified as having a depressive illness. Unfortunately, many of them do not understand what ails them and blame their husbands, their babies or themselves until the relationships are strained to an alarming degree." Psychiatry in Practice, May, 1987, p.18

Menopause

This phase in a woman's life can start at any time from the mid-thirties to the mid-fifties and can last for as long as 15 years. In this phase, many women pass with many various psychological changes that may affect their mental capabilities.

It is in light of the above findings of psychologist, psychiatrists and researchers, we find the significance of this ruling as God who is the creator of men and women and He is the All-Knowing of their physical, mental, and physiological differences.

dear akay that is Rubbish from  foolish MUSLIM  MALE SPECIES that write nonsense w.r.t women in Islam   and women personal issues ., It looks like you are copy/pasting stuff right out of some  salafi publication such as

http://www.spubs.com/sps/sp.cfm?subsecID=MSC03&articleID=MSC030001&articlePages=1

\\\\ Women's Rights in Islam: Subjugation or Liberation? | ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lgptvKE9rw

Women in Islam, Liberated or Subjugated? - AbdurRaheem ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1suNCpa6Dc

BULL SHIT & GARBAGE FROM  WHITE ASSES WHO CONVERTED IN TO ISLAM., some times i wonder whether these guys are Moles of Christian right wingers joining Islam to screw innocent Muslim folks .,

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #36 - November 04, 2019, 08:06 AM

The Cave of Hira

On a clear and moonlit night.
    In the dark cave of Hira.
    A man began to cry.
    Oh Allah show me the light.
    Tell me why I was created.
    Where will I go after I die ?
    What’s the purpose of this life .
    Where people murder and lie?.
    How can I stop their corruption?
    Oh Allah You’re my only Guide

On that clear and blessed night.
    Jibra’il came to Hira.
    He hugged Prophet Muhammad.
    Until he thought he would die.
    Read O Muhammad read.
    In the name of your Lord.
    By Allah you’ve been chosen.
    Over the whole of mankind
    You’ve been elevated high … Like the moon up in the sky

He’s a mercy for mankind.
    His speech was gentle and kind.
    He summoned people to Allah.
    And led them on his path.
    Mankind lived in the darkness.
    Everyone alive was just blind.
    His message brought the light.
    To the hearts that had no sight.
    In mercy he’s the ocean.
    While others are drops of rain.

Forever we’ll be indebted.
    To him for this Islam.
    Our life for him we’ll give.
    His message with us will live.
    Our love for him knows no bounds.
    It is loftier than the clouds.
    Whenever his name is mentioned.
    Our tears begin to flow.
    Oh Allah send your blessings.
    On al Mustafa.

لماذا كل هذه التعقيدات؟ منصور ومحمد علي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء
    الأول
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IfpXjKdF9U
    لماذا كل هذه التعقيدات؟ منصور ومحمد علي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الثاني
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Ej8x-VjP4
     Reply #37 - November 04, 2019, 11:36 AM

The Cave of Hira

On a clear and moonlit night.
    In the dark cave of Hira.
    A man began to cry.
    Oh Allah show me the light.
    Tell me why I was created.
    Where will I go after I die ?
    What’s the purpose of this life .
    Where people murder and lie?.
    How can I stop their corruption?
    Oh Allah You’re my only Guide

On that clear and blessed night.
    Jibra’il came to Hira.
    He hugged Prophet Muhammad.
    Until he thought he would die.
    Read O Muhammad read.
    In the name of your Lord.
    By Allah you’ve been chosen.
    Over the whole of mankind
    You’ve been elevated high … Like the moon up in the sky

He’s a mercy for mankind.
    His speech was gentle and kind.
    He summoned people to Allah.
    And led them on his path.
    Mankind lived in the darkness.
    Everyone alive was just blind.
    His message brought the light.
    To the hearts that had no sight.
    In mercy he’s the ocean.
    While others are drops of rain.

Forever we’ll be indebted.
    To him for this Islam.
    Our life for him we’ll give.
    His message with us will live.
    Our love for him knows no bounds.
    It is loftier than the clouds.
    Whenever his name is mentioned.
    Our tears begin to flow.
    Oh Allah send your blessings.
    On al Mustafa.

Nah.. that is just a story for Muslim children from hadith who will become brain washed adults after 10 or 15 years dear akay., , THERE IS NO CAVE IN QURAN

and these are garbage tube videos with fools talking nonsense dear akay
    لماذا كل هذه التعقيدات؟ منصور ومحمد علي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء
    الأول
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IfpXjKdF9U
    لماذا كل هذه التعقيدات؟ منصور ومحمد علي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الثاني
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Ej8x-VjP4

Reply #38 - November 09, 2019, 08:09 AM

Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar
    \

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxHYZfX78k

The greatest man to ever walk the earth - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaClr9qEOAI

Reply #39 - November 11, 2019, 12:11 PM

akay writes another story about Prophet of Islam and there are plenty harry potter stories about Prophet of Islam
    Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar
    \

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blxHYZfX78k

The greatest man to ever walk the earth - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaClr9qEOAI

Off course Islam the faith being tightly coupled to politics of ruling elites ., they use Islam for their loot booty and it is happening immediately after the story of Prophet of Islam's death has been propagated through ruling elite propaganda..

and Today Prime Minister Imran Khan seems to be doing the same thing., trying to establish himself as peerless Islamic leader of Pakistan That is unfortunate .,  he does not need to do that in every speech ., Prime Minister need not act like a mullah day  in day out to establish his political legacy., I am afraid it will back fire ., Faith should be kept far away from politics...and political games ..

So the news say at https://www.dawn.com/news/1516026  says

Prophet's birth 'purified civilisation', says PM Imran in message on Eid-i-Miladun Nabi

As the country celebrated Eid-i-Miladun Nabi on Sunday, Prime Minister Imran Khan said that the birth of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) marked the end of a history of inhumanity, oppression, tyranny, ignorance, injustice and deviation from the right path, Radio Pakistan reported.  In his message on the occasion, the premier added that Prophet Muhammad's birth "purified civilisation by inculcating characteristics like human dignity and forgiveness".

He said that the idea of a welfare state was first introduced by Islam.

,,,ddressing the conference Prime Minister Imran said: "If a person wants to become great, they should make the Prophet their role model. If a country wants to become great, it should follow the principles of the state of Madina."

well you can read that and more at the link... but the question is where did the story of Prophet of Islam came from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfX7cYcj6y4

that video of  PM Imran Khan's Speech at the International Rehmatul-lil-Alameen (SAW) Conference in Islamabad on Nov 10, 2019

well even if its story so what? So what we don't know who  Nabi of Quran was??    Happy Eid Miladun Nabi to everyone.

well in next post we will inquire further in to Prophet Muhammad's life ..

Reply #40 - November 11, 2019, 12:56 PM

akay writes another story about Prophet of Islam and there are plenty harry potter stories about Prophet of Islam Off course Islam the faith being tightly coupled to politics of ruling elites ., they use Islam for their loot booty and it is happening immediately after the story of Prophet of Islam's death has been propagated through ruling elite propaganda..
    well even if its story so what? So what we don't know who  Nabi of Quran was??    Happy Eid Miladun Nabi to everyone.

So what is the story that we learn as child on Prophet of Islam? on his life in Mecca and his life in Medina? ..... festivals on his name , his saying , his model life .. etc.etc..  WELL WE GET VERY LITTLE OR NOTHING FROM QURAN.. but we know his life story written way after his alleged death from stories of sunnah and hadith..  so let us read his life time line again..

Chronological life  story of  Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) 

545: Birth of Abdullah, the Holy Prophet's father.
    571: Birth of the Holy Prophet. Year of the Elephant. Invasion of Makkah by Abraha the Viceroy of Yemen, his retreat.
    577: The Holy Prophet visits Madina with his mother. Death of his mother.
    580: Death of Abdul Muttalib, the grandfather of the Holy Prophet.
    583: The Holy Prophet's journey to Syria in the company of his uncle Abu Talib. His meeting with the monk Bahira at Bisra who foretells of his prophethood.
    586: The Holy Prophet participates in the war of Fijar.
    591: The Holy Prophet becomes an active member of "Hilful Fudul", a league for the relief of the distressed.
    594: The Holy Prophet becomes the Manager of the business of Lady Khadija, and leads her trade caravan to Syria and back.
    595: The Holy Prophet marries Hadrat Khadija.
    605: The Holy Prophet arbitrates in a dispute among the Quraish about the placing of the Black Stone in the Kaaba.
    610: The first revelation in the cave at Mt. Hira. The Holy Prophet is commissioned as the Messenger of God.
    613: Declaration at Mt. Sara inviting the general public to Islam.

614: Invitation to the Hashimites to accept Islam.
    615: Persecution of the Muslims by the Quraish. A party of Muslims leaves for Abyssinia.
    616: Second Hijrah to Abysinnia.
    617: Social boycott of the Hashimites and the Holy Prophet by the Quraish. The Hashimites are shut up in a glen outside Makkah.
    619: Lifting of the boycott. Deaths of Abu Talib and Hadrat Khadija. Year of sorrow.
    620: Journey to Taif. Ascension to the heavens.
    621: First pledge at Aqaba.
    622: Second pledge at Aqaba. The Holy Prophet and the Muslims migrate to Yathrib.
    623: Nakhla expedition.
    624: Battle of Badr. Expulsion of the Bani Qainuqa Jews from Madina.
    625: Battle of Uhud. Massacre of 70 Muslims at Bir Mauna. Expulsion of Banu Nadir Jews from Madina. Second expedition of Badr.
    626: Expedition of Banu Mustaliq.
    627: Battle of the Trench. Expulsion of Banu Quraiza Jews.
    628: Truce of Hudaibiya. Expedition to Khyber. The Holy Prophet addresses letters to various heads of states.
    629: The Holy Prophet performs the pilgrimage at Makkah. Expedition to Muta (Romans).
    630: Conquest of Makkah. Battles of Hunsin, Auras, and Taif.
    631: Expedition to Tabuk. Year of Deputations.
    632: Farewell pilgrimage at Makkah.
    632: Death of the Holy Prophet...

well that is his brief life story presented by Islamic historians Born in the year 571 and died in the year 632...

well that is a superficial; story  the details are in the story of the devil ,, should we learn about it?? ..Nah...not necessary TRUTH & FACTS ARE NOT NEEDED IN FAITHS & THEIR ORIGINS.,  WE JUST NEED SUPERFICIAL STORIES to play faith based politics  and to  run faith based governments..   

Reply #41 - November 19, 2019, 07:48 AM

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) IN THE BIBLE

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament:

The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and     he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses   (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
    Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will 
    fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)      

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)      
    Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)      
    Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)      
    Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said,     "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)      
    Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
    people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)      
    Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring   any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will     require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

Surat Al-`Alaq (The Clot) - سورة العلق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

96:1

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
    96:2

Created man from a clinging substance.
    96:3

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
    96:4

Who taught by the pen -
    96:5

Taught man that which he knew not.
    prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
    of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad     
    (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad     (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet      present.

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible With Arabic Subtitles
    The American film about the Prophet (peace be upon him)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiTS1SIb_8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCFYefCyiac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVyDQZh2FdI

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
         "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDcOiqtl8pw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2ce3uoIxo
     Reply #42 - November 19, 2019, 07:51 AM

In fact, slavery was prevalent throughout the world before the advent of Islam. Slaves were part of the social and psychological system.

What are the rights of slaves in Islam and in the non-Muslim countries?

1-In non-Muslim countries slaves almost have no rights:
    a-They are treated as a commodity or merchandise; they are considered property to their owner.
    b-They are forced to do toiled (hard) work in the field from dawn to sunset.
    c-They get little portion of food just to live.
    d-They sleep in groups and cells and most of time they are tied.
    F-Slave girls are exposed to violence and rape.

2- In Islam, slaves are considered as citizens having all rights of citizenship:

• In Islam, all Muslims are brothers as they have a common descent. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "you are sons of Adam and Adam was created from clay"

• In Islam, all people are equal, as the Prophet, peace be upon him, said:

"You should know that no Arab is superior over a non-Arab and, non-Arab is superior over any Arab, no white is superior over black and no black is superior over white. Superiority is by righteousness and God-fearing (alone)."

• In Islam, fraternity joins all Muslims, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:"Your servant and your slaves are you brothers. Anyone who has slaves should give them from what he eats and wears. He should not charge them with work beyond their capabilities. If you must set them to hard work, in any case I advise you to help them."

• In Islam, slaves are protected even from verbal abusing, the prophet (PBUH) said:"Not one of you should (when introducing someone) say ‘this is my slave’,’this is my concubine’. He should call them ‘my daughter’ or ‘my son’ or ‘my brother’."

• There were, in addition, strict principels enforced as a law: the Prophet (pbuh) said: "Whosoever kills his slave, he shall be killed, whosoever imprisons his slave and starves him, he shall be imprisoned and starved himself."

• Beside such sanctions, which made the master behave with care, the slave also enjoys the legal right to earn money and hold property independently of his master, the right to keep his religion and to have a family life with the attendant rights and obligations.
    • Finally, the slave has the right to buy his freedom (the master has not the right in this case to reject the slave’s request for freedom).

Islam and Slavery - By Dr. Zakir Naik - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-15no-m0jn4

Choice Of Freedom For Slaves - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=666iLYApCt8
     Reply #43 - November 19, 2019, 10:04 AM

akay   writes another GARBAGE POST with that horrible word "SLAVERY" using vidoes of an IDIOT from India the Zakir Joker  and another misguided Muslim...... a good man but misguided ... born in Indian subcontinent and brought up in South Africa..

dear akay what you are writing below is ABSOLUTE NONSENSE in support of your Islam

In fact, slavery was prevalent throughout the world before the advent of Islam. Slaves were part of the social and psychological system.

What are the rights of slaves in Islam and in the non-Muslim countries?

1-In non-Muslim countries slaves almost have no rights:
    a-They are treated as a commodity or merchandise; they are considered property to their owner.
    b-They are forced to do toiled (hard) work in the field from dawn to sunset.
    c-They get little portion of food just to live.
    d-They sleep in groups and cells and most of time they are tied.
    F-Slave girls are exposed to violence and rape.

2- In Islam, slaves are considered as citizens having all rights of citizenship:

• In Islam, all Muslims are brothers as they have a common descent. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "you are sons of Adam and Adam was created from clay"

• In Islam, all people are equal, as the Prophet, peace be upon him, said:

"You should know that no Arab is superior over a non-Arab and, non-Arab is superior over any Arab, no white is superior over black and no black is superior over white. Superiority is by righteousness and God-fearing (alone)."

• In Islam, fraternity joins all Muslims, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:"Your servant and your slaves are you brothers. Anyone who has slaves should give them from what he eats and wears. He should not charge them with work beyond their capabilities. If you must set them to hard work, in any case I advise you to help them."

• In Islam, slaves are protected even from verbal abusing, the prophet (PBUH) said:"Not one of you should (when introducing someone) say ‘this is my slave’,’this is my concubine’. He should call them ‘my daughter’ or ‘my son’ or ‘my brother’."

• There were, in addition, strict principels enforced as a law: the Prophet (pbuh) said: "Whosoever kills his slave, he shall be killed, whosoever imprisons his slave and starves him, he shall be imprisoned and starved himself."

• Beside such sanctions, which made the master behave with care, the slave also enjoys the legal right to earn money and hold property independently of his master, the right to keep his religion and to have a family life with the attendant rights and obligations.
    • Finally, the slave has the right to buy his freedom (the master has not the right in this case to reject the slave’s request for freedom).

Islam and Slavery - By Dr. Zakir Naik - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-15no-m0jn4

Choice Of Freedom For Slaves - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=666iLYApCt8

As far as slavery is concerned ALL  FAITHS & THEIR BOOKS EQUALLY BAD and Quran is no exception to that rule  ..

here let me give you CHRONOLOGY of Who banned slavery when?

Britain marks 200 years on March 25 since it enacted a law banning the trans-Atlantic slave trade, although full abolition of slavery did not follow for another generation.

Following are some key dates in the trans-atlantic trade in slaves from Africa and its abolition.

1444 - First public sale of African slaves in Lagos, Portugal

1482 - Portuguese start building first permanent slave trading post at Elmina, Gold Coast, now Ghana

1510 - First slaves arrive in the Spanish colonies of South America, having travelled via Spain

1518 - First direct shipment of slaves from Africa to the Americas

1777 - State of Vermont, an independent Republic after the American Revolution, becomes first sovereign state to abolish slavery

1780s - Trans-Atlantic slave trade reaches peak

1787 - The Society for the Abolition of the Slave Trade founded in Britain by Granville Sharp and Thomas Clarkson

1792 - Denmark bans import of slaves to its West Indies colonies, although the law only took effect from 1803.

1807 - Britain passes Abolition of the Slave Trade Act, outlawing British Atlantic slave trade.

- United States passes legislation banning the slave trade, effective from start of 1808.

1811 - Spain abolishes slavery, including in its colonies, though Cuba rejects ban and continues to deal in slaves.

1813 - Sweden bans slave trading

1814 - Netherlands bans slave trading

1817 - France bans slave trading, but ban not effective until 1826

1833 - Britain passes Abolition of Slavery Act, ordering gradual abolition of slavery in all British colonies. Plantation owners in the West Indies receive 20 million pounds in compensation

- Great Britain and Spain sign a treaty prohibiting the slave trade

1819 - Portugal abolishes slave trade north of the equator

- Britain places a naval squadron off the West African coast to enforce the ban on slave trading

1823 - Britain’s Anti-Slavery Society formed. Members include William Wilberforce

1846 - Danish governor proclaims emancipation of slaves in Danish West Indies, abolishing slavery

1848 - France abolishes slavery

1851 - Brazil abolishes slave trading

1858 - Portugal abolishes slavery in its colonies, although all slaves are subject to a 20-year apprenticeship

1861 - Netherlands abolishes slavery in Dutch Caribbean colonies

1862 - U.S. President Abraham Lincoln proclaims emancipation of slaves with effect from January 1, 1863; 13th Amendment of U.S. Constitution follows in 1865 banning slavery

1886 - Slavery is abolished in Cuba

1888 - Brazil abolishes slavery

1926 - League of Nations adopts Slavery Convention abolishing slavery

1948 - United Nations General Assembly adopts Universal Declaration of Human Rights, including article stating “No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.”

there you go .. idiots write nonsense statements in the name of some god their god for loot and booty .. and you watch these videos to learn some real history  not stories from Indian subcontinent  idiotic Muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBQelGvwkhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTQ4bQATwE

and 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh8h2Iw4UAM

and and  go read that book The Legacy of Arab Islam In Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsaPQ8jOqGo

Reply #44 - November 19, 2019, 10:13 AM

Why is Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned only 4 times in the Quran? By Wisam Sharieff
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WauvdKncsjg

I often hear Christian missionaries criticizing Islam and accusing it because Islam permitted slavery, and saying that this is a transgression against man’s freedom and rights. How can we respond to these people?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Discussing slavery and asking questions about it on the part of those who promote Christianity and try to divert people from following the religion of Islam is something that annoys the wise person and makes him point the finger of accusation towards the ulterior motives that lie behind these questions. 

That is because slavery is well established in Judaism and Christianity, where it has taken unjust forms. They have many books which discuss that in detail and condone it. Therefore it makes you wonder: how can these churchmen call people to Christianity when Christianity condones and legitimizes slavery?

In other words: how can they stir up an issue when they themselves are up to their necks in it?!

The issue of slavery is completely different when discussed from the angles of Christianity and Islam, and when compared with the situation that prevailed at the advent of Islam.

Hence we must discuss this topic in some detail with reference to what is said in Judaism, Christianity and contemporary culture on this matter, then we will speak of slavery in Islam.

Many lies have been fabricated about Islam on this topic, at a time when criminals with lengthy track records are safe and nobody points a finger at them.

Islam and slavery:

Islam affirms that Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, created man fully accountable, and enjoined duties upon him, to which reward and punishment are connected on the basis of man’s free will and choice.

No human being has the right to restrict this freedom or take away that choice unlawfully; whoever dares to do that is a wrongdoer and oppressor. 

This is one of the basic principles of Islam. When the question is asked: why does Islam permit slavery? We reply emphatically and without shame that slavery is permitted in Islam, but we should examine the matter with fairness and with the aim of seeking the truth, and we should examine the details of the rulings on slavery in Islam, with regard to the sources and reasons for it, and how to deal with the slave and how his rights and duties are equal to those of the free man, and the ways in which he may earn his freedom, of which there are many in sharee’ah, whilst also taking into consideration the new types of slavery in this world which is pretending to be civilized, modern and progressive.

When Islam came, there were many causes of slavery, such as warfare, debt (where if the debtor could not pay off his debt, he became a slave), kidnapping and raids, and poverty and need.

Slavery did not spread in this appalling manner throughout all continents except by means of kidnapping; rather the main source of slaves in Europe and America in later centuries was this method.

The texts of Islam took a strong stance against this. It says in a hadeeth qudsi: “Allaah, may He be exalted, said: ‘There are three whose opponent I will be on the Day of Resurrection, and whomever I oppose, I will defeat … A man who sold a free man and consumed his price.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2227).

It is worth pointing out that you do not find any text in the Qur’aan or Sunnah which enjoins taking others as slaves, whereas there are dozens of texts in the Qur’aan and the ahaadeeth of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which call for manumitting slaves and freeing them.

There were many sources of slaves at the time of the advent of Islam, whereas the means of manumitting them were virtually nil. Islam changed the way in which slavery was dealt with; it created many new ways of liberating slaves, blocked many ways of enslaving people, and established guidelines which blocked these means.

Islam limited the sources of slaves that existed before the beginning of the Prophet’s mission to one way only: enslavement through war which was imposed on kaafir prisoners-of-war and on their womenfolk and children.

Shaykh al-Shanqeeti (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The reason for slavery is kufr and fighting against Allaah and His Messenger. When Allaah enables the Muslim mujaahideen who are offering their souls and their wealth, and fighting with all their strength and with what Allaah has given them to make the word of Allaah supreme over the kuffaar, then He makes them their property by means of slavery unless the ruler chooses to free them for nothing or for a ransom, if that serves the interests of the Muslims. End quote from Adwa’ al-Bayaan (3/387).

He also said:

If it is said: If the slave becomes Muslim then why keep him as a slave, when the reason for slavery is kufr and fighting against Allaah and His Messenger, so this reason no longer applies?

The answer is that the well known principle among the scholars and all wise people, which is that the previously established right cannot be erased by a right that is established later, and that what came first takes precedence, is obvious.

When the Muslims captured kuffaar, their right to possession was affirmed by the law of the Creator of all, Who is All Wise and All Knowing. So this right is confirmed and established. Then if the slave became Muslim after that, his right to escape slavery by embracing Islam was superseded by the mujaahid’s prior right to take possession of him before he became Muslim, and it would be unjust and unfair to annul the prior right because of a subsequent right, as is well known to all wise people.

Yes, it is good for the master to free the slave if he becomes Muslim. The Lawgiver enjoined and encouraged that, and opened many doors to it. Glory be to the Most Wise, the All Knowing. “And the Word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can change His Words. And He is the All‑Hearer, the All‑Knower” [al-An’aam 6:115].

“in truth” means in what He tells us, and “in justice” means in His rulings.

Undoubtedly this justice refers to owning slaves and other rulings of the Qur’aan.

How many people criticize something sound when their problem is their own misunderstanding. End quote from Adwa’ al-Bayaan (3/389).

Capture of prisoners during war was the most common way of acquiring slaves. Prisoners would inevitably be captured during any war, and the prevalent custom at that time was that prisoners had no protection or rights; they would either be killed or enslaved. But Islam brought two more options: unconditional release or ransom. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam)” [Muhammad 47:4]. During the battle of Badr the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) accepted ransoms from the mushrik prisoners of war and let them go, and the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) let many of the prisoners go for free, releasing them with no ransom. During the conquest of Makkah it was said to the people of Makkah: “Go, for you are free.”

During the campaign of Banu’l-Mustaliq, the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married a female prisoner from the defeated tribe so as to raise her status, as she was the daughter of one of their leaders, namely the Mother of the Believers Juwayriyah bint al-Haarith (may Allaah be pleased with her). Then the Muslims let all of these prisoners go.

Islam is not thirsty for the blood of prisoners, nor is it eager to enslave them.

Thus we may understand the limited ways that can lead to slavery. Islam did not abolish it altogether, because the kaafir prisoner who was opposed to truth and justice was a wrongdoer, or was a supporter of wrongdoing or was a tool in the execution or approval of wrongdoing. Letting him go free would give him the opportunity to spread wrongdoing and aggression against others and to oppose the truth and prevent it reaching people. 

Freedom is a basic human right which cannot be taken away from a person except for a reason. When Islam accepted slavery within the limits that we have described, it put restrictions on the man who exploits his freedom in the worst possible way. If he was taken prisoner in a war of aggression in which he was defeated, then the proper conduct is to keep him in reasonable conditions throughout his detention.

Despite all that, Islam offers many opportunities to restore freedom to him and people like him.

The principle of dealing with slaves in Islam is a combination of justice, kindness and compassion.

One of the means of liberating slaves is allocating a portion of zakaah funds to freeing slaves; the expiation for accidental killing, zihaar (a jaahili form of divorce that is forbidden), breaking vows and having intercourse during the day in Ramadaan, is to free a slave. In addition to that, Muslims are also encouraged in general terms to free slaves for the sake of Allaah.

This is a brief summary of some of the principles of dealing with slaves in a just and kind manner:

1 – Guaranteeing them food and clothing like that of their masters.

It was narrated that Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “They are your brothers whom Allaah has put under your authority, so if Allaah has put a person’s brother under his authority, let him feed him from what he eats and clothe him from what he wears, and let him not overburden him with work, and if he does overburden him with work, then let him help him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6050).

2 – Preserving their dignity

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard Abu’l-Qaasim (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever accuses his slave when he is innocent of what he says will be flogged on the Day of Resurrection, unless he is as he said.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6858).

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) manumitted a slave of his, then he picked up a stick or something from the ground and said: There is no more reward in it than the equivalent of this, but I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever slaps his slave or beats him, his expiation is to manumit him.” Narrated by Muslim (1657).

3 – Being fair towards slaves and treating them kindly

It was narrated that ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan tweaked the ear of a slave of his when he did something wrong, then he said to him after that: Come and tweak my ear in retaliation. The slave refused but he insisted, so he started to tweak it slightly, and he said to him: Do it strongly, for I cannot bear the punishment on the Day of Resurrection. The slave said: Like that, O my master? The Day that you fear I fear also.

When ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf (may Allaah be pleased with him) walked among his slaves, no one could tell him apart from them, because he did not walk ahead of them, and he did not wear anything different from what they wore.

One day ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab passed by and saw some slaves standing and not eating with their master. He got angry and said to their master: What is wrong with people who are selfish towards their servants? Then he called the servants and they ate with them.

A man entered upon Salmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) and found him making dough – and he was a governor. He said to him: O Abu ‘Abd-Allaah, what is this? He said: We have sent our servant on an errand and we do not want to give him two jobs at once.

4 – There is nothing wrong with slaves having precedence over free men in some matters

- with regard to any religious or worldly matters in which he excels over him. For example, it is valid for a slave to lead the prayer. ‘Aa’ishah the Mother of the Believers had a slave who would lead her in prayer. Indeed the Muslims have been commanded to hear and obey even if a slave is appointed in charge of their affairs.

5 – A slave may buy himself from his master and be free.

If a person is enslaved for some reason but then it becomes apparent that he has given up his wrongdoing and forgotten his past, and he has become a man who shuns evil and seeks to do good, is it permissible to respond to his request to let him go free? Islam says yes, and there are some fuqaha’ who say that this is obligatory and some who say that it is mustahabb.

This is what is called a mukaatabah or contract of manumission between the slave and his master. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you find that there is good and honesty in them. And give them something (yourselves) out of the wealth of Allaah which He has bestowed upon you”

[al-Noor 24:33]

This is how Islam treats slaves justly and kindly.

One of the results of these guidelines is that in many cases, the slave would become a friend of his master; in some cases the master would regard him as a son. Sa’d ibn Haashim al-Khaalidi said, describing a slave of his:

He is not a slave, rather he is a son whom [Allaah] has put under my care.

He has supported me with his good service; he is my hands and my arms.

Another result of the Muslims treating slaves in this manner is that the slaves became part of Muslim families as if they were also family members. 

Gustave le Bon says in Hadaarat al-‘Arab (Arab Civilization) (p. 459-460): What I sincerely believe is that slavery among the Muslims is better than slavery among any other people, and that the situation of slaves in the east is better than that of servants in Europe, and that slaves in the east are part of the family. Slaves who wanted to be free could attain freedom by expressing their wish. But despite that, they did not resort to exercising this right. End quote.

How did non-Muslims treat slaves?

Attitude of the Jews towards slaves:

According to the Jews, mankind is divided into two groups: the Israelites form one group and all of mankind is another group. 

As for the Israelites, it is permissible to enslave some of them, according to specific teachings contained in the Old Testament.

As for people other than the Israelites, they are a low-class race according to the Jews, who may be enslaved via domination and subjugation, because they are people who are doomed to humiliation by the heavenly decree from eternity. It says in Exodus 21:2-6:

“If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything.

3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him.

4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5 But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,'

6 then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life”

As for enslaving non-Hebrews, this is done by taking them captive or overpowering them, because they believe that their race is superior to others, and they try to find a justification for that slavery in their distorted Torah. So they say that Ham the son of Noah – who was the father of Canaan – angered his father, because Noah was drunk one day and became naked as he was sleeping in his tent, and Ham saw him like that. When Noah found out about that after he woke up, he got angry and he cursed his progeny who were descendents of Canaan, and he said – according to the Book of Genesis 9:25-26): “Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.’ He also said, ‘Blessed be the LORD, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.’”

In the same chapter (v. 27) it says: “May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be his [or their] slave”.

In the Book of Deuteronomy 20:10-14, it says:

“When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace.

11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you.

12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city.

13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.

14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves”

Attitude of the Christians towards slaves:

Christianity confirmed slavery as it had been affirmed beforehand by Judaism. There is no text in the Gospels that prohibits or denounces slavery. It is remarkable that the historian William Muir criticized our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for not immediately abolishing slavery, whilst overlooking the attitude of the Gospels concerning slavery, as there is no report from the Messiah, or from the Disciples, or from the churches concerning this issue.

Rather, in his Epistles, Paul advised that slaves should be loyal to their masters, as he says in his Epistle to the Ephesians, where he enjoins slaves to obey their masters as they would obey the Messiah:

“5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.

7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men,

8 because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free”

(Ephesians 6:5-9).

In Grand Larousse encyclopédique, it says: It comes as no surprise that slavery has continued among Christians until today; the official representatives of the faith have affirmed its validity and accepted its legitimacy.

… to sum up: the Christian religion approved fully of slavery and still does so today. It is very difficult for anyone to prove that Christianity strove to abolish slavery.

The saints affirmed that nature makes some people slaves.

Churchmen did not prevent slavery or oppose it; rather they supported it, to such an extent that the philosopher saint Thomas Aquinas supported the philosophical view that agreed with the view of religious leaders, and he did not object to slavery, rather he praised it because – according to the view of Aristotle – it is one of the conditions in which some people are created naturally, and it does not contradict faith for a man to be content with the lowest position in life.

Haqaa’iq al-Islam by al-‘Aqqaad (p. 215).

In the Dictionary of the Bible by Dr. George Yousuf it says: Christianity did not object to slavery for political or economic reasons, and it did not urge believers to oppose their generation’s views with regard to slavery, or even debate it, and it did not say anything against the rights of slave owners or motivate the slaves to seek independence; it did not discuss the harm or harshness of slavery and it did not enjoin the immediate release of slaves. 

It did not change anything in the nature of the relationship between master and slave; on the contrary, it affirmed the rights and duties of both parties.

Contemporary Europe and slavery

It is the reader’s right, in this era of advancement and progress, to ask questions about the pioneers of this progress and the numbers of people who died because of the way in which they were hunted, and who died on their way to the coast where the ships of the English Company and others would wait, then the rest died due to changes in climate. Approximately 4% died as they were being loaded onto the ships, and 12 % during the journey, let alone those who died in the colonies.

The slave trade continued at the hands of English companies that obtained the right of monopoly with the permission of the British government, then gave free rein to British subjects to enslave people. Some experts estimate that the total number of people seized by the British during slavery and exiled to the colonies between 1680 and 1786 CE was around 2,130,000.

When Europe made contact with Black Africa, this contact led to human misery during which the black people of that continent were faced with a major calamity that lasted for five centuries. The states of Europe came up with evil ways of kidnapping these people and bringing them to their lands to serve as fuel for their revival, where they burdened them with more work than they could bear. When America was discovered, the calamity increased and they became slaves in two continents instead of just one.

The Encyclopaedia Britannica says (2/779) on the topic of slavery: Hunting slaves in the villages that were surrounded by the jungle was done by lighting fires in the straw of which the corrals surrounding the villages were made, then when the villagers fled to open land, the British hunted them down with whatever means they had at their disposal. 

During the period from 1661 to 1774, for every million Black Africans who reached the Americas, a further nine million died during the hunting, loading and transportation. In other words, only one tenth of those who were hunted survived and actually reached the Americas, where they found no rest or relief, rather they were subjected to hard labour and torture.

At that time, they had laws which any wise person would be ashamed of.

Among these evil laws were those which said that any slave who transgressed against his master was to be killed, and any slave who ran away was to have his hands and feet cut off, and he was to be branded with hot iron; if he ran away again, he was to be killed. How could he run away if his hands and feet had been cut off?!

It was forbidden for a black man to become educated, and the jobs of whites were forbidden to coloureds.

In America, if seven black people gathered together, that was regarded as a crime, and if a white man passed by them it was permissible for him to spit at them and give them twenty lashes.

Another law stated that the blacks had no soul and that they possessed no smartness, intelligence or willpower, and that life existed only in their arms.

To sum up, with regard to his duties and service to his master, the slave was regarded as sane, responsible and punishable if he fell short, but with regard to his rights, he had no soul and no being, and he was not more than a strong pair of arms!

Finally, after many centuries of enslavement and oppression, there came the protocol to abolish slavery and strive to put an end to it, in a resolution issued by the United Nations in 1953 CE.

Hence their consciences did not awaken until the last century, after they had built their civilization on the corpses of free men whom they had enslaved unlawfully. What fair-minded person can compare this with the teachings of Islam, which came fourteen hundred years ago? It seems that accusing Islam with regard to this topic is like the saying, “She accused me of her problem then walked away.”

And Allaah knows best.

See: Shubahaat Hawl al-Islam by Muhammad Qutub; Talbees Mardood fi Qadaaya Khateerah by Shaykh Dr. Saalih ibn Humayd, the Imam of the Haram in Makkah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGy4Osb_Pt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0PzELymfkg
     Reply #45 - November 19, 2019, 07:31 PM

Why is Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned only 4 times in the Quran? By Wisam Sharieff
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WauvdKncsjg

because Muhammad is added character in to Quran., there was no Muhammad to start with ., Quran is simply stories of earlier Abrahamic faiths namely Judaism and Christianity ., and it uses stories of earlier Prophets to gather folks in to the new Faith Islam.. The only thing that is new in Quran is " Jesus Christ is a Prophet and NOT son of god./allah whatever that may be

I often hear Christian missionaries criticizing Islam and accusing it because Islam permitted slavery, and saying that this is a transgression against man’s freedom and rights. How can we respond to these people?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Discussing slavery and asking questions about it on the part of those who promote Christianity and try to divert people from following the religion of Islam is something that annoys the wise person and makes him point the finger of accusation towards the ulterior motives that lie behind these questions. 

That is because slavery is well established in Judaism and Christianity, where it has taken unjust forms. They have many books which discuss that in detail and condone it. Therefore it makes you wonder: how can these churchmen call people to Christianity when Christianity condones and legitimizes slavery?

In other words: how can they stir up an issue when they themselves are up to their necks in it?!

The issue of slavery is completely different when discussed from the angles of Christianity and Islam, and when compared with the situation that prevailed at the advent of Islam.

Hence we must discuss this topic in some detail with reference to what is said in Judaism, Christianity and contemporary culture on this matter, then we will speak of slavery in Islam.

Many lies have been fabricated about Islam on this topic, at a time when criminals with lengthy track records are safe and nobody points a finger at them.

Islam and slavery:

Islam affirms that Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, created man fully accountable, and enjoined duties upon him, to which reward and punishment are connected on the basis of man’s free will and choice.

No human being has the right to restrict this freedom or take away that choice unlawfully; whoever dares to do that is a wrongdoer and oppressor. 

This is one of the basic principles of Islam. When the question is asked: why does Islam permit slavery? We reply emphatically and without shame that slavery is permitted in Islam, but we should examine the matter with fairness and with the aim of seeking the truth, and we should examine the details of the rulings on slavery in Islam, with regard to the sources and reasons for it, and how to deal with the slave and how his rights and duties are equal to those of the free man, and the ways in which he may earn his freedom, of which there are many in sharee’ah, whilst also taking into consideration the new types of slavery in this world which is pretending to be civilized, modern and progressive.

When Islam came, there were many causes of slavery, such as warfare, debt (where if the debtor could not pay off his debt, he became a slave), kidnapping and raids, and poverty and need.

Slavery did not spread in this appalling manner throughout all continents except by means of kidnapping; rather the main source of slaves in Europe and America in later centuries was this method.

The texts of Islam took a strong stance against this. It says in a hadeeth qudsi: “Allaah, may He be exalted, said: ‘There are three whose opponent I will be on the Day of Resurrection, and whomever I oppose, I will defeat … A man who sold a free man and consumed his price.’” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2227).

It is worth pointing out that you do not find any text in the Qur’aan or Sunnah which enjoins taking others as slaves, whereas there are dozens of texts in the Qur’aan and the ahaadeeth of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which call for manumitting slaves and freeing them.

There were many sources of slaves at the time of the advent of Islam, whereas the means of manumitting them were virtually nil. Islam changed the way in which slavery was dealt with; it created many new ways of liberating slaves, blocked many ways of enslaving people, and established guidelines which blocked these means.

Islam limited the sources of slaves that existed before the beginning of the Prophet’s mission to one way only: enslavement through war which was imposed on kaafir prisoners-of-war and on their womenfolk and children.

Shaykh al-Shanqeeti (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The reason for slavery is kufr and fighting against Allaah and His Messenger. When Allaah enables the Muslim mujaahideen who are offering their souls and their wealth, and fighting with all their strength and with what Allaah has given them to make the word of Allaah supreme over the kuffaar, then He makes them their property by means of slavery unless the ruler chooses to free them for nothing or for a ransom, if that serves the interests of the Muslims. End quote from Adwa’ al-Bayaan (3/387).

He also said:

If it is said: If the slave becomes Muslim then why keep him as a slave, when the reason for slavery is kufr and fighting against Allaah and His Messenger, so this reason no longer applies?

The answer is that the well known principle among the scholars and all wise people, which is that the previously established right cannot be erased by a right that is established later, and that what came first takes precedence, is obvious.

When the Muslims captured kuffaar, their right to possession was affirmed by the law of the Creator of all, Who is All Wise and All Knowing. So this right is confirmed and established. Then if the slave became Muslim after that, his right to escape slavery by embracing Islam was superseded by the mujaahid’s prior right to take possession of him before he became Muslim, and it would be unjust and unfair to annul the prior right because of a subsequent right, as is well known to all wise people.

Yes, it is good for the master to free the slave if he becomes Muslim. The Lawgiver enjoined and encouraged that, and opened many doors to it. Glory be to the Most Wise, the All Knowing. “And the Word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can change His Words. And He is the All‑Hearer, the All‑Knower” [al-An’aam 6:115].

“in truth” means in what He tells us, and “in justice” means in His rulings.

Undoubtedly this justice refers to owning slaves and other rulings of the Qur’aan.

How many people criticize something sound when their problem is their own misunderstanding. End quote from Adwa’ al-Bayaan (3/389).

Capture of prisoners during war was the most common way of acquiring slaves. Prisoners would inevitably be captured during any war, and the prevalent custom at that time was that prisoners had no protection or rights; they would either be killed or enslaved. But Islam brought two more options: unconditional release or ransom. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam)” [Muhammad 47:4]. During the battle of Badr the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) accepted ransoms from the mushrik prisoners of war and let them go, and the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) let many of the prisoners go for free, releasing them with no ransom. During the conquest of Makkah it was said to the people of Makkah: “Go, for you are free.”

During the campaign of Banu’l-Mustaliq, the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married a female prisoner from the defeated tribe so as to raise her status, as she was the daughter of one of their leaders, namely the Mother of the Believers Juwayriyah bint al-Haarith (may Allaah be pleased with her). Then the Muslims let all of these prisoners go.

Islam is not thirsty for the blood of prisoners, nor is it eager to enslave them.

Thus we may understand the limited ways that can lead to slavery. Islam did not abolish it altogether, because the kaafir prisoner who was opposed to truth and justice was a wrongdoer, or was a supporter of wrongdoing or was a tool in the execution or approval of wrongdoing. Letting him go free would give him the opportunity to spread wrongdoing and aggression against others and to oppose the truth and prevent it reaching people. 

Freedom is a basic human right which cannot be taken away from a person except for a reason. When Islam accepted slavery within the limits that we have described, it put restrictions on the man who exploits his freedom in the worst possible way. If he was taken prisoner in a war of aggression in which he was defeated, then the proper conduct is to keep him in reasonable conditions throughout his detention.

Despite all that, Islam offers many opportunities to restore freedom to him and people like him.

The principle of dealing with slaves in Islam is a combination of justice, kindness and compassion.

One of the means of liberating slaves is allocating a portion of zakaah funds to freeing slaves; the expiation for accidental killing, zihaar (a jaahili form of divorce that is forbidden), breaking vows and having intercourse during the day in Ramadaan, is to free a slave. In addition to that, Muslims are also encouraged in general terms to free slaves for the sake of Allaah.

This is a brief summary of some of the principles of dealing with slaves in a just and kind manner:

1 – Guaranteeing them food and clothing like that of their masters.

It was narrated that Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “They are your brothers whom Allaah has put under your authority, so if Allaah has put a person’s brother under his authority, let him feed him from what he eats and clothe him from what he wears, and let him not overburden him with work, and if he does overburden him with work, then let him help him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6050).

2 – Preserving their dignity

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard Abu’l-Qaasim (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever accuses his slave when he is innocent of what he says will be flogged on the Day of Resurrection, unless he is as he said.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6858).

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) manumitted a slave of his, then he picked up a stick or something from the ground and said: There is no more reward in it than the equivalent of this, but I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever slaps his slave or beats him, his expiation is to manumit him.” Narrated by Muslim (1657).

3 – Being fair towards slaves and treating them kindly

It was narrated that ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan tweaked the ear of a slave of his when he did something wrong, then he said to him after that: Come and tweak my ear in retaliation. The slave refused but he insisted, so he started to tweak it slightly, and he said to him: Do it strongly, for I cannot bear the punishment on the Day of Resurrection. The slave said: Like that, O my master? The Day that you fear I fear also.

When ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf (may Allaah be pleased with him) walked among his slaves, no one could tell him apart from them, because he did not walk ahead of them, and he did not wear anything different from what they wore.

One day ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab passed by and saw some slaves standing and not eating with their master. He got angry and said to their master: What is wrong with people who are selfish towards their servants? Then he called the servants and they ate with them.

A man entered upon Salmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) and found him making dough – and he was a governor. He said to him: O Abu ‘Abd-Allaah, what is this? He said: We have sent our servant on an errand and we do not want to give him two jobs at once.

4 – There is nothing wrong with slaves having precedence over free men in some matters

- with regard to any religious or worldly matters in which he excels over him. For example, it is valid for a slave to lead the prayer. ‘Aa’ishah the Mother of the Believers had a slave who would lead her in prayer. Indeed the Muslims have been commanded to hear and obey even if a slave is appointed in charge of their affairs.

5 – A slave may buy himself from his master and be free.

If a person is enslaved for some reason but then it becomes apparent that he has given up his wrongdoing and forgotten his past, and he has become a man who shuns evil and seeks to do good, is it permissible to respond to his request to let him go free? Islam says yes, and there are some fuqaha’ who say that this is obligatory and some who say that it is mustahabb.

This is what is called a mukaatabah or contract of manumission between the slave and his master. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you find that there is good and honesty in them. And give them something (yourselves) out of the wealth of Allaah which He has bestowed upon you”

[al-Noor 24:33]

This is how Islam treats slaves justly and kindly.

One of the results of these guidelines is that in many cases, the slave would become a friend of his master; in some cases the master would regard him as a son. Sa’d ibn Haashim al-Khaalidi said, describing a slave of his:

He is not a slave, rather he is a son whom [Allaah] has put under my care.

He has supported me with his good service; he is my hands and my arms.

Another result of the Muslims treating slaves in this manner is that the slaves became part of Muslim families as if they were also family members. 

Gustave le Bon says in Hadaarat al-‘Arab (Arab Civilization) (p. 459-460): What I sincerely believe is that slavery among the Muslims is better than slavery among any other people, and that the situation of slaves in the east is better than that of servants in Europe, and that slaves in the east are part of the family. Slaves who wanted to be free could attain freedom by expressing their wish. But despite that, they did not resort to exercising this right. End quote.

How did non-Muslims treat slaves?

Attitude of the Jews towards slaves:

According to the Jews, mankind is divided into two groups: the Israelites form one group and all of mankind is another group. 

As for the Israelites, it is permissible to enslave some of them, according to specific teachings contained in the Old Testament.

As for people other than the Israelites, they are a low-class race according to the Jews, who may be enslaved via domination and subjugation, because they are people who are doomed to humiliation by the heavenly decree from eternity. It says in Exodus 21:2-6:

“If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything.

3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him.

4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5 But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,'

6 then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life”

As for enslaving non-Hebrews, this is done by taking them captive or overpowering them, because they believe that their race is superior to others, and they try to find a justification for that slavery in their distorted Torah. So they say that Ham the son of Noah – who was the father of Canaan – angered his father, because Noah was drunk one day and became naked as he was sleeping in his tent, and Ham saw him like that. When Noah found out about that after he woke up, he got angry and he cursed his progeny who were descendents of Canaan, and he said – according to the Book of Genesis 9:25-26): “Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers.’ He also said, ‘Blessed be the LORD, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem.’”

In the same chapter (v. 27) it says: “May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be his [or their] slave”.

In the Book of Deuteronomy 20:10-14, it says:

“When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace.

11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you.

12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city.

13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.

14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves”

Attitude of the Christians towards slaves:

Christianity confirmed slavery as it had been affirmed beforehand by Judaism. There is no text in the Gospels that prohibits or denounces slavery. It is remarkable that the historian William Muir criticized our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for not immediately abolishing slavery, whilst overlooking the attitude of the Gospels concerning slavery, as there is no report from the Messiah, or from the Disciples, or from the churches concerning this issue.

Rather, in his Epistles, Paul advised that slaves should be loyal to their masters, as he says in his Epistle to the Ephesians, where he enjoins slaves to obey their masters as they would obey the Messiah:

“5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but like slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.

7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men,

8 because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free”

(Ephesians 6:5-9).

In Grand Larousse encyclopédique, it says: It comes as no surprise that slavery has continued among Christians until today; the official representatives of the faith have affirmed its validity and accepted its legitimacy.

… to sum up: the Christian religion approved fully of slavery and still does so today. It is very difficult for anyone to prove that Christianity strove to abolish slavery.

The saints affirmed that nature makes some people slaves.

Churchmen did not prevent slavery or oppose it; rather they supported it, to such an extent that the philosopher saint Thomas Aquinas supported the philosophical view that agreed with the view of religious leaders, and he did not object to slavery, rather he praised it because – according to the view of Aristotle – it is one of the conditions in which some people are created naturally, and it does not contradict faith for a man to be content with the lowest position in life.

Haqaa’iq al-Islam by al-‘Aqqaad (p. 215).

In the Dictionary of the Bible by Dr. George Yousuf it says: Christianity did not object to slavery for political or economic reasons, and it did not urge believers to oppose their generation’s views with regard to slavery, or even debate it, and it did not say anything against the rights of slave owners or motivate the slaves to seek independence; it did not discuss the harm or harshness of slavery and it did not enjoin the immediate release of slaves. 

It did not change anything in the nature of the relationship between master and slave; on the contrary, it affirmed the rights and duties of both parties.

Contemporary Europe and slavery

It is the reader’s right, in this era of advancement and progress, to ask questions about the pioneers of this progress and the numbers of people who died because of the way in which they were hunted, and who died on their way to the coast where the ships of the English Company and others would wait, then the rest died due to changes in climate. Approximately 4% died as they were being loaded onto the ships, and 12 % during the journey, let alone those who died in the colonies.

The slave trade continued at the hands of English companies that obtained the right of monopoly with the permission of the British government, then gave free rein to British subjects to enslave people. Some experts estimate that the total number of people seized by the British during slavery and exiled to the colonies between 1680 and 1786 CE was around 2,130,000.

When Europe made contact with Black Africa, this contact led to human misery during which the black people of that continent were faced with a major calamity that lasted for five centuries. The states of Europe came up with evil ways of kidnapping these people and bringing them to their lands to serve as fuel for their revival, where they burdened them with more work than they could bear. When America was discovered, the calamity increased and they became slaves in two continents instead of just one.

The Encyclopaedia Britannica says (2/779) on the topic of slavery: Hunting slaves in the villages that were surrounded by the jungle was done by lighting fires in the straw of which the corrals surrounding the villages were made, then when the villagers fled to open land, the British hunted them down with whatever means they had at their disposal. 

During the period from 1661 to 1774, for every million Black Africans who reached the Americas, a further nine million died during the hunting, loading and transportation. In other words, only one tenth of those who were hunted survived and actually reached the Americas, where they found no rest or relief, rather they were subjected to hard labour and torture.

At that time, they had laws which any wise person would be ashamed of.

Among these evil laws were those which said that any slave who transgressed against his master was to be killed, and any slave who ran away was to have his hands and feet cut off, and he was to be branded with hot iron; if he ran away again, he was to be killed. How could he run away if his hands and feet had been cut off?!

It was forbidden for a black man to become educated, and the jobs of whites were forbidden to coloureds.

In America, if seven black people gathered together, that was regarded as a crime, and if a white man passed by them it was permissible for him to spit at them and give them twenty lashes.

Another law stated that the blacks had no soul and that they possessed no smartness, intelligence or willpower, and that life existed only in their arms.

To sum up, with regard to his duties and service to his master, the slave was regarded as sane, responsible and punishable if he fell short, but with regard to his rights, he had no soul and no being, and he was not more than a strong pair of arms!

Finally, after many centuries of enslavement and oppression, there came the protocol to abolish slavery and strive to put an end to it, in a resolution issued by the United Nations in 1953 CE.

Hence their consciences did not awaken until the last century, after they had built their civilization on the corpses of free men whom they had enslaved unlawfully. What fair-minded person can compare this with the teachings of Islam, which came fourteen hundred years ago? It seems that accusing Islam with regard to this topic is like the saying, “She accused me of her problem then walked away.”

And Allaah knows best.

See: Shubahaat Hawl al-Islam by Muhammad Qutub; Talbees Mardood fi Qadaaya Khateerah by Shaykh Dr. Saalih ibn Humayd, the Imam of the Haram in Makkah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGy4Osb_Pt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0PzELymfkg

Yes  ..yes... ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST .,   Muslim preachers know nothing about Islam and rest of your post is all stories from 9th century onward and they come from hadith along with some gibberish around Slavery in medieval times   dear akay   

and as fae as slavery is concerned ...watch Slavery in 21st century

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yQlOPD8mNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbytHpq_RCQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVBl-_5u0SI

that is from  Islamic Republic of Mauritania

Reply #46 - November 20, 2019, 09:45 PM

Why didn't Islam prohibit slavery by a ruling like Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation?

Truthfully, if we want to talk about this issue, we have to talk about how slavery was banned in America.
    Abraham Lincoln was one of the great presidents of America who issued the Emancipation proclamation in 1863 to abolish slavery. It freed 4 million black slaves which led to quake the society. This resulted in a civil war that lasted for 5 years and left 500,000 dead and 500,000 injured. And one million out of four died out of sick or hunger for they could not afford themselves.
    Later in 1865, The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution outlaws slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime.
    Then number of amendments granted the slaves citizenship and right to vote, but it was not applied.
    In 1879, in what known as Kansas exodus, the United States witnessed a mass immigration of the black Americans who escaped discrimination.
    In 1896 the Racial segregation was applied.
    The years between 1945 and 1970 witnessed a lot of struggles and civil movements.
    Despite all these efforts, racism still exists in the United States till nowadays.

Slavery exists nowadays in various countries in many forms (women - children trafficking - legalizing prostitution - the red light districts are prevalent in USA, some European & Far East countries - illegal trade of human organs)

So, it is apparent that solving issues which are so ingrained in society in such an abrupt manner can have several adverse effects. As we see that 150 years after the abolition of slavery, Black people still could not sit next to white people on public buses.
    This is because of the way Mrs. Lincoln and his followers fixed the problem of slavery. He did not realize that slavery is just a symptom, while the disease itself is Racism. And this is the most dangerous thing, treating the symptom instead of treating the disease itself.

On the contrary, Islam offered the right solution for the problem of slavery. It took drastic measures and radical solution to uproot racism which was a social malady. At the same time, Islam got rid of slavery in a gradual manner, without shaking the foundation of society. This is why we have no slaves, but in America there are still because they have racism.
    Islam is the Solution of Racism by Ahmed Deedat - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJodyJqIDM

Freely Speaking With Ginna Lewis - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXSNu1CXkJ0
     Reply #47 - November 26, 2019, 06:08 AM

The measures of Islam to eradicate racism and abolish slavery:

• It grantes paradise to whoever frees a slave. Allah said “and what will make you know the path that steep?(it is) freeing a neck (slave etc.)" ( Qur'an 90:11-13)
    • One of the ways of spending zakat (alms-giving) is by freeing slaves. “Alms are for the poor and the needy and those employed to administer the (funds) : for those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to truth); for those in bondage and in dept; in cause of Allah; and for way farerthus is it) ordained by Allah, and Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom”. (Qur'an 9:60)
    • Emancipation of slaves was also the legally required expiation for certain sins or failures in religious duties, for example, the breaking of an oath or the breaking of a fast.
    • Freeing a slave is required also in the accidental killing, ‘it is not for a believer to kill a believer except (that it be) by mistake, and whosoever kills a believer by mistake (it is ordained that) he must set free a believing slave’. (Qur'an 4: 92). This form of atonement is critical as it means that, in Islam, freedom is equal to life. You took the life of someone, so you have to give freedom to someone else.

• The most beautiful way Islam employed to free slaves is called ‘the emancipation agreement’ or ‘the master-slave agreement’. It is Islamic innovation that was made to free slaves and to make the master and slave sit together at one table and be able to write contracts with one another.
    • Islam showed that the master should be the first one help the slave obtain his own freedom and that he should put the first payment as a gift. God, the Exalted, says(what means):“and such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you know that they are good and trustworthy. And give them something yourselves out of the wealth of Allah which He has bestowed upon you”. (Qur'an 24:33)

These measures of Islam are signals for the masters that this slavery is about to end. So, free the slaves you have and do not buy any new ones. If you want slaves, they have to wear the same clothes that you wear. They have to eat the same food that you eat. And if you beat your servant he is automatically free.
    Who would want to own a slave that way?!

Now it is obvious how Islam solved the problem of slavery by this unique, unprecedented, matchless, remedy that was prescribed by God, the All- knowing, the Wise.

Not forbidden by a law but by: man's conscience, free will, strong determination to attain expiation or purification from sins or craving desire to please God, the Exalted, and an overwhelming ambition to enter paradise.
    Unlike Christianity, racism in Islam is the ORIGINAL sin .Racial discrimination motivated Satan to disobey God's Commandment to prostrate to Adam. God, the Exalted, says (what means):

"And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels: Fall ye prostrate before Adam! And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration. He said: What hindered thee that thou didst not fall prostrate when I bade thee ? (Satan) said: I am better than him. Thou createdst me of fire while him Thou didst create of mud.He said: Then go down hence! It is not for thee to show pride here, so go forth! Lo! thou art of those degraded."(Qur'an 7:11-13)
    Consequently, all Islamic countries are free from any form of slavery.This indicates how Islam, remedied slavery without causing any loss

نا أريد إعتناق الاسلام ولكن ؟ يوشع ايفانز مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLhmQPKfaP0&t=56s

حوار رائع وهادئ بين هاشم وفتاة دانماركية مسيحية
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q8ZTGgJuD0

محاضرة ( القرآن هل يجب قراءته بفهم؟) - ذاكر نايك مترجم 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePf2heYl8I

May God guide us all to His True path.
    \\\\ #MUHAMMAD INNOCENCE OF

MUSLIMS response youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDqnRqTVtCo

The life of Prophet Muhammad - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7UtgVUYCb0
     Reply #48 - November 28, 2019, 08:32 AM

Why didn't Islam prohibit slavery by a ruling like Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation?

Truthfully, if we want to talk about this issue, we have to talk about how slavery was banned in America.
    Abraham Lincoln was one of the great presidents of America who issued the Emancipation proclamation in 1863 to abolish slavery. It freed 4 million black slaves which led to quake the society. This resulted in a civil war that lasted for 5 years and left 500,000 dead and 500,000 injured. And one million out of four died out of sick or hunger for they could not afford themselves.
    Later in 1865, The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution outlaws slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime.
    Then number of amendments granted the slaves citizenship and right to vote, but it was not applied.
    In 1879, in what known as Kansas exodus, the United States witnessed a mass immigration of the black Americans who escaped discrimination.
    In 1896 the Racial segregation was applied.
    The years between 1945 and 1970 witnessed a lot of struggles and civil movements.
    Despite all these efforts, racism still exists in the United States till nowadays.

Slavery exists nowadays in various countries in many forms (women - children trafficking - legalizing prostitution - the red light districts are prevalent in USA, some European & Far East countries - illegal trade of human organs)

So, it is apparent that solving issues which are so ingrained in society in such an abrupt manner can have several adverse effects. As we see that 150 years after the abolition of slavery, Black people still could not sit next to white people on public buses.
    This is because of the way Mrs. Lincoln and his followers fixed the problem of slavery. He did not realize that slavery is just a symptom, while the disease itself is Racism. And this is the most dangerous thing, treating the symptom instead of treating the disease itself.

On the contrary, Islam offered the right solution for the problem of slavery. It took drastic measures and radical solution to uproot racism which was a social malady. At the same time, Islam got rid of slavery in a gradual manner, without shaking the foundation of society. This is why we have no slaves, but in America there are still because they have racism.
    Islam is the Solution of Racism by Ahmed Deedat - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJodyJqIDM

Freely Speaking With Ginna Lewis - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXSNu1CXkJ0

The measures of Islam to eradicate racism and abolish slavery:

• It grantes paradise to whoever frees a slave. Allah said “and what will make you know the path that steep?(it is) freeing a neck (slave etc.)" ( Qur'an 90:11-13)
    • One of the ways of spending zakat (alms-giving) is by freeing slaves. “Alms are for the poor and the needy and those employed to administer the (funds) : for those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to truth); for those in bondage and in dept; in cause of Allah; and for way farerthus is it) ordained by Allah, and Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom”. (Qur'an 9:60)
    • Emancipation of slaves was also the legally required expiation for certain sins or failures in religious duties, for example, the breaking of an oath or the breaking of a fast.
    • Freeing a slave is required also in the accidental killing, ‘it is not for a believer to kill a believer except (that it be) by mistake, and whosoever kills a believer by mistake (it is ordained that) he must set free a believing slave’. (Qur'an 4: 92). This form of atonement is critical as it means that, in Islam, freedom is equal to life. You took the life of someone, so you have to give freedom to someone else.

• The most beautiful way Islam employed to free slaves is called ‘the emancipation agreement’ or ‘the master-slave agreement’. It is Islamic innovation that was made to free slaves and to make the master and slave sit together at one table and be able to write contracts with one another.
    • Islam showed that the master should be the first one help the slave obtain his own freedom and that he should put the first payment as a gift. God, the Exalted, says(what means):“and such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you know that they are good and trustworthy. And give them something yourselves out of the wealth of Allah which He has bestowed upon you”. (Qur'an 24:33)

These measures of Islam are signals for the masters that this slavery is about to end. So, free the slaves you have and do not buy any new ones. If you want slaves, they have to wear the same clothes that you wear. They have to eat the same food that you eat. And if you beat your servant he is automatically free.
    Who would want to own a slave that way?!

Now it is obvious how Islam solved the problem of slavery by this unique, unprecedented, matchless, remedy that was prescribed by God, the All- knowing, the Wise.

Not forbidden by a law but by: man's conscience, free will, strong determination to attain expiation or purification from sins or craving desire to please God, the Exalted, and an overwhelming ambition to enter paradise.
    Unlike Christianity, racism in Islam is the ORIGINAL sin .Racial discrimination motivated Satan to disobey God's Commandment to prostrate to Adam. God, the Exalted, says (what means):

"And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels: Fall ye prostrate before Adam! And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration. He said: What hindered thee that thou didst not fall prostrate when I bade thee ? (Satan) said: I am better than him. Thou createdst me of fire while him Thou didst create of mud.He said: Then go down hence! It is not for thee to show pride here, so go forth! Lo! thou art of those degraded."(Qur'an 7:11-13)
    Consequently, all Islamic countries are free from any form of slavery.This indicates how Islam, remedied slavery without causing any loss

نا أريد إعتناق الاسلام ولكن ؟ يوشع ايفانز مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLhmQPKfaP0&t=56s

حوار رائع وهادئ بين هاشم وفتاة دانماركية مسيحية
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q8ZTGgJuD0

محاضرة ( القرآن هل يجب قراءته بفهم؟) - ذاكر نايك مترجم 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePf2heYl8I

May God guide us all to His True path.
    \\\\ #MUHAMMAD INNOCENCE OF

MUSLIMS response youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDqnRqTVtCo

The life of Prophet Muhammad - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7UtgVUYCb0

Rubbsih.. your posts are filled with Cognitive dissonance & Cultural dissonance  dear akay

l et me watch this video  instead of junk from foolish preachers and brain washed fools.,  zeca just posted itin another folder on burning a book and reactions of Muslim fools on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlMacmmK74U

and on top of that let me watch these tubes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njK18YWOW-c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGykM5IOv2E

Reply #49 - December 05, 2019, 09:29 AM

اليوتيوبر الكوري الشهير جاي كيم يحكي قصة إسلامه الرائعة - How Jay Kim Becomes Muslim
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG6iySVAzNY

مسلم يقصف جبهة قس يُؤمن أن الله مات ليغفر لنا ذنوبنا ويحرجه في مناظرة أمام الجمهور
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLwjpATGWqM

هل نحن في حاجة إلى السنة النبوية؟ زوار يسألون عدنان رشيد ومحمد حجاب
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9EKbzR15s4

أمريكية ضحت بكل شيء من أجل الدخول في الإسلام - She Used to Teach Catholicism and Now Muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6rUaw0BTDI
     Reply #50 - December 05, 2019, 11:46 AM

اليوتيوبر الكوري الشهير جاي كيم يحكي قصة إسلامه الرائعة - How Jay Kim Becomes Muslim
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG6iySVAzNY

مسلم يقصف جبهة قس يُؤمن أن الله مات ليغفر لنا ذنوبنا ويحرجه في مناظرة أمام الجمهور
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLwjpATGWqM

هل نحن في حاجة إلى السنة النبوية؟ زوار يسألون عدنان رشيد ومحمد حجاب
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9EKbzR15s4

أمريكية ضحت بكل شيء من أجل الدخول في الإسلام - She Used to Teach Catholicism and Now Muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6rUaw0BTDI

well there is plenty of brain washing for SUPERFICIAL ISLAM ., none of them neither they read Quran nor they understand origins of Faith Islam nor its history.,

But but THEY MUST HAVE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHATEVER FAITH THE LIKE  and that goes to all faiths  ., and we also have to work hard very very hard to give freedom to  those  who want to get out and who want to question that superficial Islamic faith .. 

SO NO APOSTATE LAWS AND NO BLASPHEMY LAWS IN EVERY NATION ON THIS EARTH

The buck STOPS AT GOLDEN RULE..

Reply #51 - December 11, 2019, 05:40 AM

Why are non-Muslims not allowed in the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah?

Answer:

It is true that non-Muslims are not allowed in the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah, by law. The following points will serve to elucidate the possible reasoning behind such a restriction.

1. All citizens are not permitted in the cantonment area
    In every country, there are certain areas where a common citizen of that country cannot enter. Only a citizen who is enrolled in the military or those who are connected with the defense of the country are allowed in the cantonment area. Similarly, Islam is a Universal Religion for the entire world and for all human beings. The cantonment areas of Islam are the two holy cities of Makkah and Madinah.
    Here only those who believe in Islam and are involved in the defense of Islam i.e. the Muslims are allowed.

It would be illogical for a common citizen to object to the restriction on entering a cantonment area. Similarly it is not appropriate for non-Muslims to object to the restriction on non-Muslims against entering Makkah and Madinah.

2. Visa to enter Makkah and Madinah

a. Whenever a person travels to a foreign country, he has to first apply for a visa i.e. the permission to enter that country. Every country has its own rules, regulations and requirements for issuing a visa. Unless their criteria are met, they will not issue a visa.

b. One of the countries which is very strict in issuing a visa is the United States of America, especially when issuing visas to citizens of the third world. They have several conditions and requirements to be fulfilled before they issue a visa.

c. When I visited Singapore, it was mentioned on their immigration form - death to drug traffickers. If I want to visit Singapore I have to abide by the rules. I cannot say that death penalty is a barbaric punishment. Only if I agree with their requirements and conditions will I be permitted to enter the country.

d. The Visa – The primary condition required for any human being to enter Makkah or Madina is to say with his lips, La ila ha illallahMuhammedurRasulullah meaning that ‘there is no God but Allah and Muhammed (pbuh) is His Messenger.’

20 Most common questions about Islam | Dr Zakir Naik - www zakirnaik net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CJVCWc1tAA

لماذا لايسمح للكفار دخول مكه - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv68FKzlbDk
     Reply #52 - December 11, 2019, 01:45 PM

what are you writing dear akay? why are you following that INDIAN BRAINLESS FOOL dear akay? what  " cantonment " area are you talking dear akay?
    Why are non-Muslims not allowed in the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah?

Answer:

It is true that non-Muslims are not allowed in the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah, by law. The following points will serve to elucidate the possible reasoning behind such a restriction.

1. All citizens are not permitted in the cantonment area
    In every country, there are certain areas where a common citizen of that country cannot enter. Only a citizen who is enrolled in the military or those who are connected with the defense of the country are allowed in the cantonment area. Similarly, Islam is a Universal Religion for the entire world and for all human beings. The cantonment areas of Islam are the two holy cities of Makkah and Madinah.
    Here only those who believe in Islam and are involved in the defense of Islam i.e. the Muslims are allowed.

It would be illogical for a common citizen to object to the restriction on entering a cantonment area. Similarly it is not appropriate for non-Muslims to object to the restriction on non-Muslims against entering Makkah and Madinah.

2. Visa to enter Makkah and Madinah

a. Whenever a person travels to a foreign country, he has to first apply for a visa i.e. the permission to enter that country. Every country has its own rules, regulations and requirements for issuing a visa. Unless their criteria are met, they will not issue a visa.

b. One of the countries which is very strict in issuing a visa is the United States of America, especially when issuing visas to citizens of the third world. They have several conditions and requirements to be fulfilled before they issue a visa.

c. When I visited Singapore, it was mentioned on their immigration form - death to drug traffickers. If I want to visit Singapore I have to abide by the rules. I cannot say that death penalty is a barbaric punishment. Only if I agree with their requirements and conditions will I be permitted to enter the country.

d. The Visa – The primary condition required for any human being to enter Makkah or Madina is to say with his lips, La ila ha illallahMuhammedurRasulullah meaning that ‘there is no God but Allah and Muhammed (pbuh) is His Messenger.’

20 Most common questions about Islam | Dr Zakir Naik - www zakirnaik net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CJVCWc1tAA

لماذا لايسمح للكفار دخول مكه - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv68FKzlbDk

first of all what you wrote is nonsense.. Read and learn about Religious segregation  or gender segregation   in different faiths  ..So start with reading wiki   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_segregation

In Saudi Arabia .. the rules are

....Prior to March 1, 2004, the official Saudi government website stated that Jews were forbidden from entering the country, however, it was not enforced into practice.[19][20][21]

In the City of Mecca, only Muslims are allowed. Non-Muslims may not enter or travel through Mecca; attempting to enter Mecca as a non-Muslim can result in penalties such as a fine;[18] being in Mecca as a non-Muslim can result in deportation.[22]

In the City of Medina, both Muslims and Non-Muslims are allowed in. The exception are non-Muslims entering the Nabawi Square, where the Al-Masjid Al-Nabawi is located....

Such superficial writing and copy/pasting is nonsense dear akay   but you GOT  TO  read more   and you must learn to think more...

So stop reading and listening that Indian Muslim fool on Islam and other matters   and start reading  with  that  Saudi Embassy and other links on on those rules,.

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #53 - December 18, 2019, 06:09 AM

It is alleged that Islam divides mankind into Believers and Infidels/Kafirs;
    Response;
    Kafir means one who rejects or denies.
    Kafir is derived from the word Kufr, which means to conceal or to reject or to deny.
    Kafir is the one who conceals or rejects or denies. This is contrary to how some people wrongly translate Kafir as Infidel.
    Kufr is not a curse or an insult. A Muslim also has to do Kufr, not with Allah but with all that is worshipped other than, or along with Allah.
    "Whoever disbelieves in taghoot (yakfur bialtaghooti) and believes in Allah alone, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break" The Holy Quran, Chapter 2, Verse 256.
    So a Muslim also has to do Kufr, He has to be a Kafir of Taghoot. Taghoot means all that is worshipped other than, or along with, Allah. If Kafir was an insulting word, Allah would not have used it for Muslims.
    In general Kafir is a term used for a person who rejects Islam. However if a Non-Muslim considers being called a Kafir as an abuse, it is due to his/her misunderstanding about Islam. He or she needs to reach out to proper sources of understanding Islam and Islamic terminology, and not only will he feel abused, but rather appreciates Islam in the proper perspective.

لله يندم؟! شمسي في حوار مع يهودي محترم الجزء
    الأول
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HglKvD-G9Oc
    لماذا لا تؤمن بالنبي محمد؟ شمسي في حوار مع يهودي محترم الجزء الأخير
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbxnt2S0wH8
     Reply #54 - December 24, 2019, 09:14 AM

Christmas and 25th of December
    Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"). There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.

مسيحية تتهجم على يوسف استس وتقول له كيف تتجرأ أن تترك المسيحية فدمر سؤلها بدقائق
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2nWd2V6MdA

أحمد ديدات - من هو أبو المسيح عليه السلام - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ejqMYNwrY

when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfPTgHee6c

حكم التهنئة بالكريسماس - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X5pDQQ9EU8
    Christ in Islam a sequel (full studio debate) - Sheikh Ahmed ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWHt5oVAGk

Ahmed Deedat - when Christ was born!? Surprise (مترجم) youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T32MrE0Cbo
    when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPTkBX3AhGs
     Reply #55 - January 02, 2020, 06:32 AM

الأعمال الوحشية بين الكتاب المقدس والقرآن! هاشم في مناظرة مع بيبر بوي الجزء الأول
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-fds-96UMQ

الأعمال الوحشية بين الكتاب المقدس والقرآن! هاشم في مناظرة مع بيبر بوي الجزء الثاني
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xqqNuRXU_4

الرحمن على العرش استوى! كل شيء هالك إلا وجهه! مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الثالث
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVK_goHDrOw

كم عدد المصاحف؟ مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الرابع
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjaDgEYWLBA

المسلمون يتعوذون من الله؟! مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الخامس
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlutYYTfc7Q

من الذي مات من بين الثلاثة! مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الأخير
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBOx8C0v6-0
     Reply #56 - January 02, 2020, 03:28 PM

الأعمال الوحشية بين الكتاب المقدس والقرآن! هاشم في مناظرة مع بيبر بوي الجزء الأول
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-fds-96UMQ

الأعمال الوحشية بين الكتاب المقدس والقرآن! هاشم في مناظرة مع بيبر بوي الجزء الثاني
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xqqNuRXU_4

الرحمن على العرش استوى! كل شيء هالك إلا وجهه! مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الثالث
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVK_goHDrOw

كم عدد المصاحف؟ مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الرابع
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjaDgEYWLBA

المسلمون يتعوذون من الله؟! مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الخامس
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlutYYTfc7Q

من الذي مات من بين الثلاثة! مناظرة بين هاشم مع بيبر بوي الجزء الأخير
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBOx8C0v6-0

what happened akay?  posting foolish videos from Garbage collectors of Islam?? No writing .. no thinking and no using brain cells?..just copy/pasting some videos?

well let me go through these links  .

Banned Books Week Readings list

ARABIC LITERATURE FROM ITS ORIGINS TO 132/750 by Mohamed Abdesselem

Reply #57 - January 08, 2020, 06:37 AM

the story of Moses peace be upon him and especially the Exodus from Egypt of the Hebrews. concerning the historical time-frame occupied by the Exodus in the history of the pharaohs, I have concluded that the most likely is the theory which makes Merneptah, Ramesses II’s successor, the pharaoh of the Exodus.

evidence leading us to situate Moses in the history of the pharaohs. Moses was probably born during the reign of Ramesses II. Biblical data. are therefore of considerable historical value in the story of Moses. A medical study of the mummy of Merneptah has yielded further useful information on the possible causes of this pharaoh’s death. The fact that we possess the mummy of this pharaoh is one of paramount importance. The Bible records that pharaoh was engulfed in the sea, but does not give any details as to what subsequently became of his corpse. The Qur’an, in chapter Yoonus, notes that the body of the pharaoh would be saved from the waters:
    “Today I will save your dead body so that you may be a sign for those who come after you.” Qur’an, 10:92
    A medical examination of this mummy, has, shown that the body could not have stayed in the water for long, because it does not show signs of deterioration due to prolonged submersion. Here again, the comparison between the narration in the Qur’an and the data provided by modern knowledge does not give rise to the slightest objection from a scientific point of view.
    Such points of agreement are characteristic of the Qur’anic revelation.

The main causes which brought about such differences as arise from the comparison between the Holy Scriptures and modern knowledge is known to modern scholars. The Old Testament constitutes a collection of literary works produced in the course of roughly nine centuries and which has undergone many alterations. The part played by men in the actual composition of the texts of the Bible is quite considerable.

The Qur’anic revelation, on the other hand, has a history which is radically different. As we have already seen, from the moment it was first commto humans, it was learnt by heart and written down during Muhammad’s own lifetime. It is thanks to this fact that the Qur’an does not pose any problem of authenticity.

A totally objective examination of the Qur’an, in the light of modern knowledge, leads us to recognize the agreement between the two, as has already been noted on repeated occasions throughout this presentation.

It makes us deem it quite unthinkable for a man of Muhammad’s time to have been the author of such statements, on account of the state of knowledge in his day. Such considerations are part of what gives the Qur’anic revelation its unique place among religious and non-religious texts, and forces the impartial scientist to admit his inability to provide an explanation based solely upon materialistic reasoning.

Such facts as I have had the pleasure of exposing to you here, appear to represent a genuine challenge to human explanation leaving only one alternative: the Qur’an is undoubtedly a revelation from allah. ركن المتحدثين: الأخ منصور يكتسح الكاهن الكاثوليكى فى النقاش. الجزء الثالث

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ckU24ze84A
    كلام الله، هل هو القرآن أم الإنجيل؟|The Qur'an Or The Bible, Which Is God's Word
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mF-o3sXFs
     Reply #58 - January 08, 2020, 02:24 PM

the story of Moses peace be upon him and especially the Exodus from Egypt of the Hebrews. concerning the historical time-frame occupied by the Exodus in the history of the pharaohs, I have concluded that the most likely is the theory which makes Merneptah, Ramesses II’s successor, the pharaoh of the Exodus.

evidence leading us to situate Moses in the history of the pharaohs. Moses was probably born during the reign of Ramesses II. Biblical data. are therefore of considerable historical value in the story of Moses. A medical study of the mummy of Merneptah has yielded further useful information on the possible causes of this pharaoh’s death. The fact that we possess the mummy of this pharaoh is one of paramount importance. The Bible records that pharaoh was engulfed in the sea, but does not give any details as to what subsequently became of his corpse. The Qur’an, in chapter Yoonus, notes that the body of the pharaoh would be saved from the waters:
    “Today I will save your dead body so that you may be a sign for those who come after you.” Qur’an, 10:92
    A medical examination of this mummy, has, shown that the body could not have stayed in the water for long, because it does not show signs of deterioration due to prolonged submersion. Here again, the comparison between the narration in the Qur’an and the data provided by modern knowledge does not give rise to the slightest objection from a scientific point of view.
    Such points of agreement are characteristic of the Qur’anic revelation.

The main causes which brought about such differences as arise from the comparison between the Holy Scriptures and modern knowledge is known to modern scholars. The Old Testament constitutes a collection of literary works produced in the course of roughly nine centuries and which has undergone many alterations. The part played by men in the actual composition of the texts of the Bible is quite considerable.

The Qur’anic revelation, on the other hand, has a history which is radically different. As we have already seen, from the moment it was first commto humans, it was learnt by heart and written down during Muhammad’s own lifetime. It is thanks to this fact that the Qur’an does not pose any problem of authenticity.

A totally objective examination of the Qur’an, in the light of modern knowledge, leads us to recognize the agreement between the two, as has already been noted on repeated occasions throughout this presentation.

It makes us deem it quite unthinkable for a man of Muhammad’s time to have been the author of such statements, on account of the state of knowledge in his day. Such considerations are part of what gives the Qur’anic revelation its unique place among religious and non-religious texts, and forces the impartial scientist to admit his inability to provide an explanation based solely upon materialistic reasoning.

Such facts as I have had the pleasure of exposing to you here, appear to represent a genuine challenge to human explanation leaving only one alternative: the Qur’an is undoubtedly a revelation from allah. ركن المتحدثين: الأخ منصور يكتسح الكاهن الكاثوليكى فى النقاش. الجزء الثالث

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ckU24ze84A
    كلام الله، هل هو القرآن أم الإنجيل؟|The Qur'an Or The Bible, Which Is God's Word
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mF-o3sXFs

akay's another NONSENSE POST., if you talk about story of Prophet Moses.  you should write it from Jewish Scripture/Literature not from ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS LITERATURE .,

The funny thing  about stories  of Prophets in  Islam is., IT HAS NO ORIGINAL STORIES OF ANY PROPHET ..  Even story of Prophet of Muhammad(real or imaginary) has to come from somewhere else., Quran has NO ORIGINAL STORY on any prophet dear akay.. So reading your post is just waste of time dear akay..

Reply #59 - January 15, 2020, 07:05 AM

Judaism, Christianity and Islam
    Messages from God
    But after the distortion of Judaism and Christianity
    God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the message of Islam
    To correct this misrepresentation

Biblical nonsense about the prophets

all the absurdities put on the account of the prophets and pious men that we find in the "holy" bible. As a Muslim, we do not recognize these nonsense. The prophets, peace be upon them, are innocent of these gossip.
    Before making these kinds of accusations, you have to be very careful not to find yourself in a difficult position, such as finding in your own Bible that prophets tried to kill themselves.

When we read the Bible, as Muslims, we come across certain nonsense such as the prophet Lot (as) who would have slept with his two daughters under the influence of alcohol and who were pregnant with him by incest , or David (as) who would have committed adultery with the wife of Uri and would have killed her husband to marry her then,haron (as) who would have made the idol of the golden calf who perverts the sons from Israel, Solomon (as) who would have ended his polytheistic life because of his wives, etc. May God preserve us from saying such nonsense about the best men who have walked on this earth.

How to believe distorted Bible stories about the prophets?
  • Previous page 1 23 4 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »