Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim heritage?

(Read 17735 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim heritage?
     Reply #30 - February 17, 2020, 10:09 PM

unfortunately, those random fields insist on defining a relative state of existence, ie most people need a point of reference for their meaningless/meaningful lives.

both everyone and no-one is a muslim. you need to follow incoherent rules to arrive at a more precise answer.

.............yes..yes.............
    their meaningful and their meaningless lives
    .indeed every one is Muslim and no one is Muslim
    .............And it goes to all Muslims.............

I love it when posts run through poetic words dear crumble  Cheesy  so let me rewrite  that "surah crumble"  for you some time today...  I have to write that surah crumble because I have a problem with heritage .. Muslim heritage.. it is a serious problem for those who come from Indian subcontinent with that tag... What is Musim heritage is a very serious question., hence I  must write it  carefully the.......... "Surah crumble"...........

well heritage problems Muslim heritage problems are there right from the beginning of Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyzKVS8b_yg

well what do I have., Arab heritage? turkish heritage ., Iranian Shia heritage?? Mongolian  genghis khan / tamer lane  heritage

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Muslim heritage?
     Reply #31 - February 21, 2020, 12:46 AM

I have to write that surah crumble because I have a problem with heritage .. Muslim heritage.. it is a serious problem for those who come from Indian subcontinent with that tag...

Replace the dead of the subcontinent with the dead of the cosmos. If your heritage is star dust then it puts things into perspective. Should there be a god who lights the firmament, he will be least concerned with petty tribes of men.
  • Muslim heritage?
     Reply #32 - February 21, 2020, 03:31 PM

Replace the dead of the subcontinent with the dead of the cosmos.

that sounds better.. so let me watch this and then talk my heritage.. is it star dust??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwFfzwIfgZo

If your heritage is star dust then it puts things into perspective.

No.. no.. nah  MY HERITAGE IS NOT STAR DUST .. at the best my physical body is from star dust no ones heritage is  star dust dear crumble.  And what is there in stupid star., it is just silly gas.... it is all gas

Should there be a god who lights the firmament, he will be least concerned with petty tribes of men.

what god.. ?? ...no nah.....there is no god..... sorry.. if it is there,  it is in stars.. and I know what is there in stars.. it is all gas...god is gas......just gas..  Cheesy

• Muslim heritage?
     Reply #33 - February 21, 2020, 06:52 PM

what god.. ?? ...no nah.....there is no god..... sorry.. if it is there,  it is in stars.. and I know what is there in stars.. it is all gas...god is gas......just gas..  Cheesy

no god is easy but no heritage is not? I wonder about atheists... what does it really mean to not believe?
  • Muslim heritage?
     Reply #34 - February 22, 2020, 01:03 PM

no god is easy but no heritage is not? I wonder about atheists... what does it really mean to not believe?

hello crumble....

Noooooooooooo....no ... nope.,    you don't need to worry about  atheist guys and girls... they are pretty much open minded and you will have full freedom to question them and their views on any subject.,    If some one who calls himself/herself as atheist and does  not allow you to question their views means THEY ARE NOT ATHEISTS ., more over Atheism only deals with absence of god.. specially the god of myesteryears ...i mean this 2 or 3 thousand year old heeeeeeeeeeeee  gooood..  the dick in the human brain....

Now I am sure you know that  there is a huge difference between the word "god" and the other words  "heritage" or "culture" of a person   or cultural back ground of a person...  Cultural background or heritage or whatever is the word  you call is evolved and evolving ..unlike this god thingy...

• Muslim heritage?
     Reply #35 - February 22, 2020, 11:24 PM

Now I am sure you know that  there is a huge difference between the word "god" and the other words  "heritage" or "culture" of a person   or cultural back ground of a person...  Cultural background or heritage or whatever is the word  you call is evolved and evolving ..unlike this god thingy...

conceptions of god evolve too - religions are not as static as they claim.

and heritage/culture/etc are another form of religion - constructed from baseless beliefs and and arbitrary values. where's the huge difference?
  • Muslim heritage?
     Reply #36 - February 24, 2020, 11:20 AM

conceptions of god evolve too - religions are not as static as they claim.

Concept of god does seem to evolve in VERY RECENT TIMES AT AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL not with the groups that are following their religions/scriptures through their respective preachers

and heritage/culture/etc are another form of religion - constructed from baseless beliefs and and arbitrary values.

that is NOT true., those values are/were NOT arbitrary., they have been told/enforced  by the leaders of the society on given society at a given time what they thought was better to their society ,,

where's the huge difference?

well we can talk about the differences as a book.. there are plenty .. but let me give a pic dear crumble..

• Muslim heritage?
     Reply #37 - February 24, 2020, 12:15 PM

that is NOT true., those values are/were NOT arbitrary., they have been told/enforced  by the leaders of the society on given society at a given time what they thought was better to their society ,,
    well we can talk about the differences as a book.. there are plenty ..

artificial differences, they are part of the same thing, whether you call it culture or religion or something else. humans constructing random rules as they go along

anyway, I think my point was:  muslims and ex-muslims aren't that much different from each other. faith heads and faithless heads argue over truths that do not exist.
  • Muslim heritage?
     Reply #38 - February 24, 2020, 02:26 PM

artificial differences, they are part of the same thing, whether you call it culture or religion or something else. humans constructing random rules as they go along

anyway, I think my point was:  muslims and ex-muslims aren't that much different from each other. faith heads and faithless heads argue over truths that do not exist.

yap... you are riot crumble...  you are right ...........no differences .. may be  little differences in the life DNA.. everything is same............. .  muslims............. ex-muslims ..non-muslims.. baboons.... cats............ rats.............. dogs .............. 

All are same .........All are life..

Everyone of us .. All our bodies have 3 billion genetic building blocks, or base pairs, that make us who we are.  well on that note let me add some pointers here
    1). Humans — Out  those 3 billion base pairs or so.,  our genetics that show  differences between the people come from difference in our DNA base pair combinations  something on the order of 0.1 to 0.005 per cent ., otherwise genetically we are all same  or similar to the next human being on the planet earth.

2). Chimpanzees — our closest living evolutionary relatives — are 96 per cent genetically similar to humans.

3). Mice —  they are 85 per cent similar to humans. And for non-coding genes, it is only about 50 per cent. And this cane be attributed  to a shared ancestor about 80 million years ago.

4). Cattle —  they share about 80 per cent of their genes with humans,

5). Chicken — Egg-laying and feathered body such as Chicken genes have  ~60 per cent commonality with   a human genome..

and Even bananas   share about 60 per cent of the same DNA as humans.

So you are right dear crumble.. they are facts and  I can not disagree on your words of ..
    these are all artificial differences, they are part of the same thing

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Muslim heritage?
     Reply #39 - February 24, 2020, 08:44 PM

I see a lot of baboons these days. It almost makes you want to lose all hope in people.
  • Muslim heritage?
     Reply #40 - June 26, 2021, 07:05 PM

turns out saj speaks punjabi like a china-man - how authentic as well as prescient!

mister heritage is back thanks to a hancock up -,I look forward to saj telling pesky ethnics to get vaccinated in his best westminster-potohari accent :-)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1408861731741392897
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »