Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Leave family or not part 2

(Read 1498 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Leave family or not part 2
     OP - July 30, 2018, 06:24 PM

Well guse advice corner is in a dry spell Roll Eyes

ill post here again lol  Cheesy

So iam kinda lost on wither i should leave my familiy or not, they have been trying to be nice to me last few years or so, manily becuase they no they cant force me to do anything. However, even tho they no i no longer pray or even do juma i dont realy think they could handle me being an atheist no me be assed to debate with them.

also, when i get a girlfriend i dont want my parents interfering as i know they would since they woud exspect me to marry the first girl they see me with but i don wana cohabit and dont want to have to deal with my parents in this matter either.

also, i am not over or forgoten the physical and emotional abuse they have put me through in my life

on the other hand, i feel i little guilt when they try and be nice and the loving side of them comes out which makes me reconsider a little.

I know my life is easier without them in it.

I also still have issues with ADHD and even though things have improved in many aspects, i still feel very underdevloped in my social and love life.

And finally, as a side issue/point, it chould (probabily is) my ADHD/autism trait but i feel that even though i love philosophy, online or inperson debates triger me to much that i cant see the BS in peoples arguments, or my bad working memory mens i cant either recall why say a sertain appologtic argument like assumptions in science or statitics against homosexuality,promiscuity or immigrants/black and brown people are incorrect.

I.e my mental and verbal articulation skills if you will a very poor

All advice welcome
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »