Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 158636 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 19 20 2122 23 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #600 - February 25, 2022, 12:16 PM

PM Imran Khan Meets Grand Mufti of Russia at Moscow 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mW-noNTecQ

There you go.,  he gets in to Islamophobia  again ., Imran is a relic...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #601 - February 25, 2022, 12:27 PM

It looks like the Grand Mufti was bored as hell by Comrade Khan. I don't blame him to be honest.
     Reply #602 - February 25, 2022, 12:46 PM

It looks like the Grand Mufti was bored as hell by Comrade Khan. I don't blame him to be honest.

Where ever he goes he talks nonsense ., Some one should stich his lips when he is visiting foreign countries..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6cK98BUvmg

See that..... Amrikees charged 50 million dollars fine and on top of it they will  throw Pakistan in to Black list....  and that is from FATF News

The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) List.....

As of 2019, FATF has blacklisted North Korea and Iran over terror financing. Twelve countries are in the grey list, namely: Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Pakistan, Panama, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia and Yemen.

FATF & Pakistan

Pakistan has been in the FATF grey list since June 2018 and has been asked to implement the FATF Action Plan fully by September 2019. It was in the same category from 2012 to 2015 too. Pakistan's inclusion in the grey list can be attributed to the fact that the country's anti-terror laws are still not in line with FATF standards and also with the latest UN resolution 2462 that pitches for criminalising terrorist financing. What Pakistan has mostly done in the past is detain both Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed for 'apprehension' of breach of peace. The FATF seeks freezing of funds, denial of weapons access and travel ban.

While there were some arrests of LeT, JeM, JuD cadres, they were all apprehended under the country's Maintenance of Public Order Act and not the Anti-Terrorism Act, 1997.

Consequences of being in the FATF grey list:

Considered in the grey list may face

1. Economic sanctions from IMF, World Bank, ADB

2. Problem in getting loans from IMF, World Bank, ADB and other countries

3. Reduction in international trade

4. International boycott

Dumb Ass doesn't know how to keep Quiet .. That Indian Tea selling Banaya   Prime minister  far superior to this oxford educated dumb ass .. NO COMMON SENSE .. and look what he did with Pakistan Economy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCBDH7DmSGk

Reply #603 - February 27, 2022, 11:57 AM

Ukraine crisis: Why Imran Khan's Russia trip will further isolate Pakistan

https://static.dw.com/image/60901404_303.jpg

look at those picture .. dammit you look like shit head dick TRAITOR .. whereever you go you screw the country 

Brussels-based analyst told DW that 'EU diplomatic circles have not taken Khan's Russia trip well'

"What a time I have come, so much excitement," Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan was heard saying at the airport as he arrived in Moscow on Wednesday ahead of a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Khan's statement would prove to be ill-timed, as hours after his arrival, Russia carried out a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

The West has condemned President Putin with one voice and imposed strict sanctions on Moscow. Russian forces are bombing Ukrainian cities and are closing in on the capital Kyiv. There is definitely more anger than "excitement" about the situation in the West.

However, with Khan's visit, Pakistan's leadership seems to be demonstrating its naivete vis-a-vis the gravity of global politics in the aftermath of Russia's unilateral invasion of Ukraine.

Pakistani officials have insisted that Khan's Moscow trip had nothing to do with the ongoing Russia-Ukraine conflict.

The visit was scheduled much earlier, and Khan and Putin said they discussed bilateral and South Asian affairs during their Thursday meeting.

But experts point out that the timing of Khan's Russia trip was a "diplomatic disaster."

Although Khan is not a huge player in global politics, his meeting with Putin during the Ukraine invasion has carried some immense symbolic value — mostly in favor of Russia.

There goes Pakistan-Eu economic cooperation.......................  well read more at that link

Reply #604 - March 03, 2022, 03:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_pBtQvSatA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u10gkZgu_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQFrcwoblOs

the last one is from 2017., that clears more of PM Khan's irrational behavior and actions in personal as well as political life., That guy uses everyone and throws all of them under his bus to get what he wanted  and that was Pakistan Prime minister Job ,m Question is what he will do once he looses that Job..

Reply #605 - March 03, 2022, 01:31 PM

PM Imran stresses teaching youth about Prophet's (PBUH) life to improve society, curb sex crimes says news 

Prime Minister Imran Khan stressed on Thursday the significance of educating the country's youth about the life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), highlighting that it would contribute to instilling ethics in society and curbing sex crimes, which were on a rise in Pakistan.

The prime minister shared these views while addressing a ceremony organised in Islamabad to mark the complete operationalisation of Rehmatul-lil-Aalameen Authority — a body formed last year for research on how best to disseminate lessons from the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) among the public.

PM Imran said he felt the need for such a body as he realised that the country's youth lacked understanding of why Pakistan was created, what was the message of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and why Allah said in Quran that his path should be followed.

"Why following [his] path is so important?" the premier asked rhetorically, adding that no other person had been able to match the Holy Prophet's (PBUH) achievements. "So Allah tells us to follow his path because it is for our own good."

He recalled that while he was in school, he was never told the significance of following the path of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).

"This is one of the biggest problems, this disconnect, that when we teach religion to our children, we fail to tell them what is the purpose of following [the Holy Prophet's] path," he regretted.

PM Imran said he believed that "if we bring up our children in the right manner and impart lessons from the life of the Holy Prophet to them, it will elevate this nation".

Moreover, he said, he felt the need to form a body like the Rehmatul-lil-Aalameen Authority as he realised after assuming office that "there are things that the government [alone] cannot improve".

He added that he also realised that corruption had been made acceptable in this society.

Saying that acceptance of such evils led to the destruction of society, the prime minister highlighted that the state of Madinah, under the leadership of the Holy Prophet (PBUH), was formed on the basis of fighting the evil of corruption.

He also compared Pakistan to the West in this regard, saying that the latter was "far ahead of us" in terms of ethics and morality.

In Britain, he said, "No one can imagine showing their face after stealing public money.”

And here, he continued, "flowers are showered on thieves". Taking an apparent jibe at PML-N surpemo Nawaz Sharif, he said, "he has fled abroad after lying ... and here journalists say let him deliver a speech. Some lawyers say to end the ban on him and let him contest elecitons."

"This is why we [face challenges]. This is why we need to teach Seeratun Nabi to our children," he said, explaining that doing so, the nation would be educated to differentiate between good and evil and isolate those doing evil.

The prime minister also highlighted the importance of teaching the youth about the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) to curb sex crimes.

He recalled that when he had assumed office three years ago, he held a meeting with police chiefs and crime charts presented to him at the time showed that sex crimes were rising rapidly.

In this connection he referred to the Kasur child abuse scandal, saying that he had appointed a deputy inspector general of police to prepare a report on the matter.

The prime minister said the official underlined in the report the need for a campaign involving participation from teachers, religious scholars and others to curb such offences, pointing out that people were embarrassed and reluctant to report such incidents.

He said he realised then that the government alone could not fight this menace and that the entire society would have to fight it.

In this regard, the premier also highlighted the concept of pardah, "not only of clothes but eyes as well".

He linked observing pardah to the protection of the family system and making people understand its importance.

"We should at least teach our youth in universities and colleges about this," he emphasised. "This is why we brought together scholars on a common ground and begin [imparting] these concepts [to children] beginning from schools."

The prime minister lauded and appreciated the Rehmatul-lil-Aalameen Authority's chairperson, Dr Anis Ahmad, on the occasion for preparing a complete roadmap that detailed the body's short-term, medium-term and long-term steps to achieve these objectives. He assured the chairperson of complete support from all relevant government departments, including the Prime Minister's Office and education department, in the authority's endeavours to implement the roadmap aimed at character building and the education of youth, protection of family system and promotion of interfaith harmony

Elections are coming But Mr. Khan  seem to know very little about Prophet's life  and sex and women in prophet's life that was spewed in to history of Islam way after the death of prophet of  Islam.. The Prophet story in Islam IS COMPLETE BOGUS ., in fact history on prophet's life was written by scoundrels way after the death of Prophet Muhammad BY ROGUES OF ISLAM FOR LOOT AND BOOTY ..

In this aspect Mr. Khan must read Quran .,  If he reads Quran., he will quickly figure out there is nothing about prophet life ., where as hadith WHICH IS WRITTEN 200  YEARS OR SO  AFTER THE DEATH OF PROPHET  is filled with carinal and criminal  nature of an alleged character

look at the list
    Wives

1. Khadija/Khadijah bint Khuwailid/Khywaylid
    2. Sauda/Sawda bint Zam’a
    3. 'Aisha/Aesha/’A’ishah - married at 6, consummated at 9
    4. Omm/’Umm Salama/Salamah
    5. Hafsa/Hafsah
    6. Zaynab/Zainab of Jahsh- daughter in law
    7. Juwairiya/Jowayriya bint Harith- captured from the raid on Bani Mustaliq
    8. Safiya/Safiyya bint Huyai/Huyayy bint Akhtab- captured from the raid on Bani Nadir
    9. Maymuna/Maimuna of Hareth
    10. Fatima/Fatema/Fatimah-Ibn-i-Majah vol.1 no.465 p.255 and Sunan Nasa’i vol.1 no.228 p.224; vol.1 no.417 p.307
    11. Hend/Hind (widow)
    12. Asma of Saba (Sana bint Asma')
    13. Zaynab of Khozayma
    14. Habla
    15. Divorced Asma of Noman / bint al-Nu’man

Slaves/ Concubines

16. Mary the Copt/Christian- female slaves gifted by the ruler of Alexandria, not married but bear him a child name Ibrahim
    17. Rayhana/Raihana/Rayhanah bint Zayd/Zaid

Undetermined Relationship

18. Divorced Omm Sharik
    19. Maymuna/Maimuna- another slave girl
    20. Zaynab/Zainab the third?
    21. Khawla / Khawlah- al-Tabari vol.9 p.139
    22. Divorced Mulaykah bint Dawud
    23. Divorced al-Shanba’ bint ‘Amr
    24. Divorced al-‘Aliyyah
    25. Divorced ‘Amrah bint Yazid
    26. Divorced an Unnamed Woman
    27. Qutaylah bint Qays (died right away)
    28. Sana bint Sufyan
    29. Sharaf bint Khalifah

And ALL THAT SHIT COMES FROM HADITH... and there is very little/nothing about Prophet of Islam in Quran..

So Mr. Khan do not go in to sex and prophet life from stories... AND DO NOT TRY TO  EMULATE PROPHET IN THIS SEX ASPECT .., you will be put in jail even in Pakistan  if you go for another marriage with some 9 year old girl ..  such is the stupid story of Islam on Aisha and Muhammad(PUH)

SO STOP THAT NONSENSE  TALK ...

Reply #606 - March 06, 2022, 03:58 PM

'Ready for what I will do?' PM Imran warns opposition of consequences if no-confidence move fails

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Sunday warned the opposition to be prepared for what he would do to them once their planned no-confidence motion against him fails.

Pakistan Demo­cratic Movement (PDM), an alliance of opposition parties, is currently in the process of finalising the motion against the prime minister, claiming to have the support of enough lawmakers in the parliament to make the ouster a success.

At a public gathering in Vehari district's Mailsi tehsil today, the prime minister delivered a hard-hitting speech and addressed the planned opposition manoeuvre against him.

"I came into politics 25 years ago to fight against them (his political rivals). I will fight them until [my last breath]. I will face them and I am completely prepared for whatever [they throw my way]," he said.

"But to the gang of thieves I say this: Are you ready for what I will do with you once your plans for a no-trust motion fail?"...

well there you go.. another threat from Imran .. What you do?  JUMP FROM A BRIDGE INFRONT OF RUNNING TRAIN??  DIVORCE YOUR 3rd wife and go for fourth??  what do you do PM Khan ..  you are a narcistic relic ., well here is video of that Jalsa talk 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeDXcR4cxrE

Starts with Allah .. Azan and atomic weapons

Reply #607 - March 06, 2022, 11:09 PM

A for army - will they save this dimwit then?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1678377/the-no-confidence-scorecard
     Reply #608 - March 07, 2022, 06:42 PM

A for army - will they save this dimwit then?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1678377/the-no-confidence-scorecard

When you select IDIOTS like these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YGyoZF1O78

as team member to rule the country ., No one can save such dimwits.,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7redUYwLh0

Reply #609 - March 12, 2022, 07:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7V5KcxHtE

that is what the video of THIS FOOL whom Imran Khan selected says and news says

No-trust vote: Cracks visible within coalition govt as ministers trade barbs  with this picture 

https://i.dawn.com/primary/2022/03/622c8cef2c07a.jpg

Cracks within the coalition government appeared visible on Saturday after Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid and Federal Minister for Water Resources Moonis Elahi traded barbs, with the former accusing the latter's party (PML-Q) of "blackmailing" the government for Punjab's chief minister position in return for support during the opposition's no-trust move against Prime Minister Imran Khan.

Rashid, during a press conference in Quetta today, was asked where he would stand in case of the opposition's success in the no-confidence resolution against the premier. To this, he said his support for the prime minister was unequivocal and akin to a "rock" before taking a veiled jibe at PML-Q which became clearer when he clarified that he was speaking in the context of Punjab.

"I stand like a rock with Imran Khan," said the interior minister, who also has a separate party but is a government ally. "I am not responsible for anyone else. I am not like those people with five [seats in the NA] and who are blackmailing [the government] for the province's chief ministry."

My goodness gracious. Why Imran ? Why?  why did you select such fools in to the government..?? you knew very well about him... watch your own videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ozh4PZfAU 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJVFpgG0P5E

WATCH THOSE VIDEOS dear Imran.. What happened to you dear Imran Khan ??  ANYONE FROM ANY PARTY WOULD HAVE BEEN  BETTER THAN THAT POT BELLY BUFFOON 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptxiPPhVeGA

Reply #610 - March 12, 2022, 08:37 PM

Kamran Shahid analysis on Sheikh Rasheed and Moonis Elahi issue _Mar 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4C5ROKplnE

Think Tank | Ayaz Amir | Khawar Ghumman | Dr. Hasan Askari | Salman Ghani | 12 Mar 2022 |  - 12 March 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmhjSLK9Dls

Moonis Elahi replies to Sheikh Rasheed's statement..!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT4OYbC8xcc

There you go Imran ., that is what happens when you select potbelly Pigs as your team members who know only to SHOUT AND NOT SOLVE POLITICAL PROBLEMS with intelligence 

Reply #611 - March 14, 2022, 11:37 AM

Qamar Cheema became Doctor  Cheesy  congratulations Qamar.,  and he talks about Imran Khan and his governing methods  and rightly  Arzoo and Qamar talks abut that Indian Pataka India .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx3VRIM2koc

look at those young guys KHAN .. PM KHAN WHY NOT GET THEM IN TO GOVERNAMENT instead of oold  fools like Sheikh Rasheed??

Reply #612 - March 16, 2022, 12:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dmXNNfXcp4

and that is what PM Khan says...No Idea where the country is going .. I hope I can see end of April month with some one showing the way to Pakistan leadership..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ISpEezMrO0

Malick discussing on PM Khan jalsa in  Breaking Point   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT5orsONeNU

Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi Exclusive Interview with  Hum Meher Bokhari | 15th March 2022

Reply #613 - March 17, 2022, 04:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zOht7a_N5A

well these three Musketeers  of PTI speaking every nonsense such as UN, European   union  .. Malaysia.. Turkey .. Russia  and what not .. FOOLS RUINED IMRAN KHAN REPUTAION BY GIVING STUPID ADVISES .. AND STILL THEY ARE TALKING NONSENSE..

If the people and country are with the PTI party   then  .IMRAN KHAN MUST DISSOLVE  PARLIMENT AND GO FOR ELECTIONS.. 

And get rid most of these fools who are  in the PTI Govt sittings as minters and advisors 

Reply #614 - March 18, 2022, 02:15 PM

so what do you think, noose or exile?
     Reply #615 - March 19, 2022, 08:32 PM

so what do you think, noose or exile?

to who?? Imran Khan??  Nooooo... BUT SOME OF THE IDIOTS AROUND HIM SHOULD BE TREATED FOR THEIR BRAIN FARTS,,  The problem with Imran is NOT himself as politician but IDIOTS AROUND HIM WHOM HE SELECTED  TO RUN THE GOVT., the other personal problem he has is SSS Past behavior which still continues to to day     SSS stands for sex.. sports bossism and introvert social structure that he grew up..  He acts as Boss or an escaping social  introvert ..
    THE IDIOTS LIKE THIS ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUiO3LjxoU

SHOULD NOT BE RUNNING AS HIS PARTY SPOKES PERSON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eK1_Cdwrio

Scoundrel  ..

Reply #616 - March 20, 2022, 02:34 AM

The problem with Imran is NOT himself as politician but IDIOTS AROUND HIM

wake up and smell the coffee.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1680743/pakistans-donald-trump-ii
     Reply #617 - March 20, 2022, 03:10 PM

Cheesy Cheesy  .. I am smelling coffee dear crumble.,  I am., BUT I HATE TO SEE THE COUNTRY GO THE WAY IRAQ, SYRIA, SOMALIA.. EGYPT HAS GONE..  that path is noy good for no one..  Prof. Pervez Hoodbhoy  is a very thoughtful person and he is advising the ruling elite for a long time.. almost for thirty years ...  PM KHAN MUST COME OUT OF HIS   MYTHICAL DREAMS .. otherwise ., if not jail or exile..... allah is just a life away ..... The only thing that is left for PM Khan is go for elections ...

well watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_4ASQzqQXo

like you Aniq Naji  sending him to jail in the above video

and my long time good friend  Nadeem F. Paracha writes on THE KHAN MYTH  .. and he is sending him to gallows because of his sycophant group of PSYCHOS   around him,, he straight away puts him in the path of Hitler
    .................In his book The Hitler Myth, British historian Ian Kershaw writes that a majority of Germans were aware of the racist atrocities committed by Adolph Hitler’s fascist regime, but they chose to rationalise them as “necessary” acts committed against “subhumans” that were threatening the existence of ‘pure’ Germanic races.

....Various leaders come to mind who took a similar route (and consequential fall). Let’s take Imran Khan’s case. In 1996, he formed a tiny political party that saw every other party as ‘corrupt’ and responsible for the country’s woes.

.............The Khan Myth had started to take shape. He was presented as an ‘incorruptible’ leader; a true ‘visionary.’.................

In 2011 came his book Pakistan: A Personal History, in which he described how he had spent most of his life playing cricket and socialising in England, but had felt lost. Then, after retiring from cricket, he began to understand Pakistan more. There are no great insights in the book that led him to ‘understand’ his country better. His understanding in this regard is a hotchpotch of clichés that one comes across in standard Pakistani text books, and in tomes authored by intellectually lazy authors (both local and otherwise

)....

Please read that article there is lot more .. I HOPE PM KHAN KNOWS HOW TO READ.... he is paying heavy price for HIS STUPID MOUTH TALKING NONSENSE AND SELECTING FULL OF IDIOTS AS TEAM TO RUN DAY TO DAY AFFAIRS OF PAKISTAN ..

THIS ROGUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUiO3LjxoU

REPRESNTING PAKISTAN GOVT CAN NOT SAY THAT., THAT SCOUNDREL IS SAYING ALL THAT BECAUSE OTHER GUY IS PAKISTANI HINDU ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9poTZNeW5cg

Reply #618 - March 20, 2022, 04:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqsaTHHR1pI

PM Imran Khan addresses Jalsa in Malakand 20th March 2022

The guy is in election mood .. still thinks he is NOT the one who is in power  and ruling the country .. the only thing he knows is threatening folks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12j5DnELa3A

PML N Leader  Press Conference  20 Mar 2022

Reply #619 - March 21, 2022, 03:59 PM

SajidTarar  speaks to Arzoo on  Imran Khan's Future .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TOmZ98FKik

Reply #620 - March 22, 2022, 05:02 PM

well there you go .. Broadsheet CEO Kaveh Moussavi Come out and Apologise To Nawaz Sharif and he says  Found No Evidence Of Corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cv7Xr9wMZY

On top of it He screwed  Imran Khan PTI party.. Imran you just selected IDIOTS to run your govt..  and you are paying price for that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnNAKHovj5k

and Imran Khan goes for Islamophobia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXbrEpGfo4

well YOU FAILE D IN EVERYTHING dear Imran and watch  Aaliya Shah and Sajid Tarar on report card of your & your team performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xIOAJjwVTI

Reply #621 - March 22, 2022, 05:54 PM

Prime Minister Imran Khan addresses the 48th Session of the OIC Council of Foreign Ministers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQSOVD5zaZs

Great .. you are blaming mobile phone ..(23.31 mts in that tube)

Imran you are a high school drop out on HISTORY OF ISLAM ..   here go read it.. and neither you read Quran not hadith or Islamic history   .. You are telling stories . AND AND  TELLING STUPID STORIES . they are NO USE TODAY .. they were good before people read Quran and Hadith   . Islamic literature .. hadith/Quran/Islamic history are freely available on Internet 

READ IT .. you know how to read

1. Chronological History of  Islam

Reading Quran And Inquiring in to Prophet  Muhammad's Life   from Quran

Reply #622 - March 23, 2022, 11:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmF4Eop-hUI

Sajid Tarar speaks to Qamar Cheema On  Imran Khan and his OIC

Reply #623 - March 26, 2022, 08:39 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDDlYO_U4HM

Imran Khan LOOK AT YOUR PERFORMANCE  .. PM KHAN you screwed everything in the country and look what you are talking Mr.  Captain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtnIIhJv5s4

FOOL YOU UNDERSTAND VERY LITTLE TO NOTHING ON THE ORIGINS OF ISLAM , QURAN, AND PROPHET OF ISLAM ., you are just playing with emotional Pakistani folks who are looking for their lively hood ., you are projecting yourself as Messah but you are a criminal of first order who using religion and Islam followers for your loot and booty 

You talk about "Riasati Medina"  but  you are using and you have misused the 'Riasat-e-Medina' slogan to keep your PM chair., You are a type person WHO WILL SELL YOUR WIVES    ...  YOUR CHIKDREN. YOUR MOTHER for the sake of your PM chair.

Oh well I completely misjudged you as many folks did  some  three years ago.. but now a days  you are becoming more and more like that TLP party rabid fools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hQP0s13bgw

you just grounded Pakistan in every field .. ECONOMY..  EDUCATION... EXPORT  ,, POLITICS  and now you are sticking to    'Riasat-e-Medina'

Reply #624 - March 27, 2022, 02:19 PM

LIVE   PM Imran Khan in PTI Jalsa  Prade Ground Islamabad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFGdY7JZAfU

Imran Khan is playing with fiire.   ..Aaliya Shah  speaks to  Sajid Tarar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9qzsHyTMVY

Reply #625 - March 28, 2022, 04:46 PM

CM Punjab Usman Buzdar Submits Resignation to PM Imran Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyTdf-17A_k

There you go that is master stroke of Imran Khan.. But it is very very short time remedy dear PM.. well you can change Punjab chief minister but question is .. IS THAT ENOUGH FOR THAT NO CONFIDENCE MOTION??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjnHk_pal1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qaYLO_AX78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAr4hVO3kUo

there you go Imran., I am telling you GO FOR ELECTIONS .. GET NEW MANDATE  from the people of nation .. the more you postpone that .. the more PTI party  will loose

Reply #626 - March 29, 2022, 05:34 PM

Govt ready to share ‘foreign threat’ letter with CJP: Asad Umar says news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrzjQxtngQQ

PM Imran Khan Letter Secret , PML-N Leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi Press Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM6PH_SsPCg

And Sajid Tarar explains that International Conspiracy against Imran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiTaQUdYes

Reply #627 - March 29, 2022, 06:31 PM

Gravitas: 9 remarks that reveal Imran Khan's state of mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdQKNzi74L0

Reply #628 - March 30, 2022, 06:39 PM

News says ., PTI leader Faisal Vawda Claims 'conspiracy being hatched to assassinate' PM Imran Khan

PTI leader Faisal Vawda, in a shocking claim on Wednesday, said that a conspiracy was being hatched to assassinate Prime Minister Imran Khan over his refusal to "sell the country".

Vawda made the claim on ARY News show "Off the Record" in response to a question about a letter that Prime Minister Imran Khan brandished at the PTI's March 27 power show in Islamabad and claimed it contained "evidence" of a "foreign conspiracy" to topple his government.

Federal ministers Asad Umar and Fawad Chaudhry had also shared during a press conference on Tuesday that the letter warned of "horrific consequences" if Imran Khan remained that prime minister.

Vawda today said there was a threat to the prime minister's life but remained evasive when asked whether the purported conspiracy to assassinate the premier was mentioned in the letter.

While addressing anchorperson Kashif Abbasi — who was among the journalists with whom the contents of the letter were shared earlier today — Vawda said: "There is a serious threat to Imran Khan sahab's life. I don't know whether you were read that part [in the letter] about the consequences. That is life-threatening."

"There has been a mention of assassinating Imran Khan sahab," Vawda added.

At that, Abbasi sought his confirmation....

well that  is what  Faisal Vawda  says  . read more at that link and watch this for that news..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjp0aBTRmus

well same video is in that quote  but that is only part of the video where Faisal Vawda  says "There is a serious threat to Imran Khan sahab's life"

Reply #629 - March 30, 2022, 09:13 PM

Contents of letter carrying 'evidence of foreign conspiracy' against govt shared with journalists

The contents of a "letter" that Prime Minister Imran Khan brandished at the PTI's power show on March 27 and which purportedly contains "evidence" of a foreign conspiracy against his government were shared with some senior journalists on Wednesday.

Arshad Sharif, Kashif Abbasi and Imran Riaz Khan were among the journalists in front of whom the contents of the letter were read out.  Talking to ARY News, Sharif said: “Asad Umar shared some details. They showed the letter from a distance. It is very clearly evident [from the letter] that whatever is happening in Pakistan through the no-confidence motion was conveyed on March 7 and [whoever the letter was addressed to] was told that if the vote of no-confidence is successful, Pakistan's problems internationally will be reduced but if Prime Minister Imran Khan survives the no-confidence vote, arm-twisting of Pakistan will be done....

Lot more of that story in the news link.....

More videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aIlaNsPf5U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMzSjA-42Y4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3_ApRHylY

Not sure what he is talking ... "A drama horahi.. magar yeh drama nahi horahi"

• Previous page 1 ... 19 20 2122 23 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »