Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 158879 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #450 - April 07, 2021, 10:47 PM

I think you're catching that crossposting virus that's going around.

don't you see a problem in advocating a two tier justice system based on ethnicity? also, these sex offenders could be the key to dispelling the islamic delusion from the british muslim consciousness. shuffling them off to another country only sweeps things under the carpet.
     Reply #451 - April 08, 2021, 12:28 PM

................advocating a two tier justice system based on ethnicity?.................

There is a nugget crumble ., indeed that is and was THE MOST DANGEROUS thing for the human society....

whatever is the cultural background.. cultural baggage., whatever is the religion or religious background of people   

"ONE LAW FOR ALL ".   is the way to go.,

And that law can not be my law or your law  or Islamic law.. Christian law  Jewish law  hindu law  whatever  yadi  yadi laws..

and what is your opinion on this at https://images.dawn.com/news/1186945/jemima-goldsmith-weighs-in-on-imran-khans-remarks-regarding-sexual-violence-against-women??

specially on   the tweet of Jemima Goldsmith @Jemima_Khan

https://twitter.com/Jemima_Khan/status/1379818333600628736     

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #452 - April 08, 2021, 01:09 PM

specially on   the tweet of Jemima Goldsmith @Jemima_Khan

https://twitter.com/Jemima_Khan/status/1379818333600628736     

she should be used to his doubletalk after being married to the idiotic hypocrite.
     Reply #453 - April 08, 2021, 01:36 PM

she should be used to his doubletalk after being married to the idiotic hypocrite.

well may be  she is trying to get back for the sake of their kids..  that is fine.,   there is nothing wrong with that..

but this is interesting from  Fawad Chaudhry  Absolutely ridiculous to criminalise criticism,' Fawad says ....

I did not expect such words from that guy .. specially being a minister in PTI .,   but  Cheesy  I have seen many people changing their views and their lives..  Glad to see that from him..

Reply #454 - April 08, 2021, 03:14 PM

he doesn't seem to realise which party he's in. the jack boots will demand his head as a sacrifice in the 'national interest'. it's only a matter of time until their democratic puppets or religious puppets will come for him.
     Reply #455 - April 08, 2021, 10:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8R1Guji4Wg

Prime Minister Khan... Listen her..  use bit of your brain.....

Reply #456 - April 09, 2021, 07:31 PM

bleak analysis.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/04/05/pakistans-geoeconomic-delusions/
     Reply #457 - April 15, 2021, 10:45 AM

late and half-heartedly, pak govt decide to ban the tlp. not because the state dislikes religious bigotry but because the state wants to monopolise it.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1618186/government-has-decided-to-ban-tlp-under-anti-terror-law-says-interior-minister
     Reply #458 - April 17, 2021, 06:03 PM

I think you're catching that crossposting virus that's going around.

don't you see a problem in advocating a two tier justice system based on ethnicity? also, these sex offenders could be the key to dispelling the islamic delusion from the british muslim consciousness. shuffling them off to another country only sweeps things under the carpet.

My comment there was made in response to PM Khan's morally bankrupt comment. Maybe it was a cheap comment but then again he shouldn't be making rancid victim blaming remarks. And if he's going to lecture the Europe, the US or India about moral degeneracy, he'd better be prepared for an onslaught of rebuttals calling his country out for honour killings, forced marriages, threats and killings of anyone who dares to 'blaspheme'.
     Reply #459 - April 17, 2021, 06:04 PM

It's a bleak country.
     Reply #460 - April 18, 2021, 11:23 PM

they produce nice melodies though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3I2w0FFvCg&t=16m40s
     Reply #461 - April 22, 2021, 12:27 PM

they produce nice melodies though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3I2w0FFvCg&t=16m40s

crumble...crumble.....crumble  I get some odd very odd posts from you not sure what i should do.,   You know what on those melodies and the singer picture I see there ..( IAM NOT SURE YOU KNOW HIM  .. I actually wrote about him in this  very forum....)) and  I WISH EVERY MUSLIM IN EVERY COUNTRY IS LIKE HIM..

and watch this on Amjad Sabri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r1dWPLQdk0&t=7s

Oh well time goes on and the life goes on.. let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_dPlJ987nQ

And I wish damn country is ruled by woman for  some 50 years OR OR... DO THAT  SEX REASSIGNMENT SURGERY for these MALE IDIOTS OF PAKISTAN WHO WANT TO RULE THE COUNTRY., 

Reply #462 - April 22, 2021, 07:41 PM

Nice melodies, nice mountains (by sheer luck of being born in a landscape of such beauty). Shame about the state of such a country, if you can even call it that.
     Reply #463 - April 24, 2021, 03:51 AM

capitulation khan tightening the suicide noose around the country's neck.

TLP ends Lahore sit-in as govt accedes to demands
    https://www.samaa.tv/news/2021/04/tlp-government-negotiations-ban-protest-talks/
     Reply #464 - April 29, 2021, 02:29 PM

capitulation khan tightening the suicide noose around the country's neck.

TLP ends Lahore sit-in as govt accedes to demands
    https://www.samaa.tv/news/2021/04/tlp-government-negotiations-ban-protest-talks/

Captain Khan can do nothing like that .. at best he is tightening  noose around HIS OWN NECK.. the guy is arrogant fool..  He makes enemies out of his own friends and well wishers

DG FIA  Bashir Memon Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86o9T7DGs8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeQNboQSnYQ

And Its fall out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYnV2gEdvJc

Reply #465 - May 12, 2021, 12:44 PM

Why is he sharing memes of degenerate Western intellectuals? https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1392384790461140993

It's nice rhetoric but I also like this one by Christopher Hitchens:
    ... if Pakistan were a person, he (and it would have to be a he) would have to be completely humorless, paranoid, insecure, eager to take offense, and suffering from self-righteousness, self-pity, and self-hatred. That last triptych of vices is intimately connected. The self-righteousness comes from the claim to represent a religion: the very name “Pakistan” is an acronym of Punjab, Afghanistan, Kashmir, and so forth, the resulting word in the Urdu language meaning “Land of the Pure.” The self-pity derives from the sad fact that the country has almost nothing else to be proud of: virtually barren of achievements and historically based on the amputation and mutilation of India in 1947 and its own self-mutilation in Bangladesh. The self-hatred is the consequence of being pathetically, permanently mendicant: an abject begging-bowl country that is nonetheless run by a super-rich and hyper-corrupt Punjabi elite. As for paranoia: This not so hypothetical Pakistani would also be a hardened anti-Semite, moaning with pleasure at the butchery of Daniel Pearl and addicted to blaming his self-inflicted woes on the all-powerful Jews.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2011/07/osama-bin-laden-201107
     Reply #466 - May 12, 2021, 10:29 PM

Why is he sharing memes of degenerate Western intellectuals? https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1392384790461140993

It's nice rhetoric but I also like this one by Christopher Hitchens:
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2011/07/osama-bin-laden-201107

Imran thinks he is smart & intellectualish to innocent Muslim folks as well as  to the brain washed Islamist baboons  but he doesn't  realize   HOW FOOLISH HE IS & HOW FOOLISH HE LOOKS  & SOUNDS FOR THOSE WHO ARE WELL READ ..

and on that jpeg pic., Noam  Chomsky indeed American intellectual  but he is not unquestionable in many fronts including his recent marriage with a very young Chinese girl ., but the point here is ..Noam  Chomsky DID NOT SAY THAT ..  Noam quoted that statement as saying of an old man that lived in Gaza  in one of his  opeds that he wrote in  2012., It apparently was a statement from an old man  from  Gaza .,  ............  let me put that whole article here ........
    Palestine 2012 — Gaza and the UN resolution by Noam Chomsky from   chomsky.info, December 1, 2012

An old man in Gaza held a placard that reads: “You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.” [1]

The old man’s message provides the proper context for the timelines on the latest episode in the savage punishment of Gaza. They are useful, but any effort to establish a “beginning” cannot help but be misleading. The crimes trace back to 1948, when hundreds of thousands of Palestinians fled in terror or were expelled to Gaza by conquering Israeli forces, who continued to truck them over the border for years after the official cease-fire. The persecution of Gazans took new forms when Israel conquered the Strip in 1967. From recent Israeli scholarship we learn that the goal of the government was to drive the refugees into the Sinai, and if feasible the rest of the population too.

Expulsions from Gaza were carried out under the direct orders of General Yeshayahu Gavish, commander of the Southern Command. Expulsions from the West Bank were far more extreme, and Israel resorted to devious means to prevent the return of those expelled, in direct violation of Security Council orders. The reasons were made clear in internal discussion immediately after the war. Golda Meir, later Prime Minister, informed her Labor colleagues that Israel should keep the Gaza Strip while “getting rid of its Arabs.” Defense Minister Dayan and others agreed. Prime Minister Eshkol explained that those expelled cannot be allowed to return because “We cannot increase the Arab population in Israel” — referring to the newly occupied territories, already tacitly considered part of Israel. In accord with this conception, all of Israel’s maps were changed, expunging the Green Line (the internationally recognized borders), though publication was delayed to permit UN Ambassador Abba Eban to attain what he called “favorable impasse” at the General Assembly, by concealing Israel’s intentions. [2]

The goals may remain alive, and might be a factor contributing to Egypt’s reluctance to open the border to free passage of people and goods barred by the US-backed Israeli siege.

The current upsurge of US-Israeli violence dates to January 2006, when Palestinians voted “the wrong way” in the first free election in the Arab world. Israel and the US reacted at once with harsh punishment of the miscreants, and preparation of a military coup to overthrow the elected government, routine procedure. The punishment was radically intensified in 2007, when the coup attempt was beaten back, and the elected Hamas government established full control over Gaza.

The standard version of these events is more anodyne, for example, in the New York Times, November 29: “Hamas entered politics by running in, and winning, elections in the Palestinian territories in 2006. But it was unable to govern in the face of Western opposition and in 2007 took power in the Gaza Strip by force, deepening the political split [with Fatah and the Palestinian Authority].” [3]

Ignoring immediate Hamas offers of a truce after the 2006 election, Israel launched attacks that killed 660 Palestinians in 2006, mostly civilians, one-third minors. The escalation of attacks in 2007 killed 816 Palestinians, 360 civilians and 152 minors. The UN reports that 2879 Palestinians were killed by Israeli fire from April 2006 through July 2012, along with several dozen Israelis killed by fire from Gaza. [4]

A truce in 2008 was honored by Hamas until Israel broke it in November. Ignoring further truce offers, Israel launched the murderous Cast Lead operation in December. So matters have continued, while the US and Israel also continue to reject Hamas calls for a long-term truce and a political settlement in accord with the international consensus on a two-state settlement that the US has blocked since 1976, when the US vetoed a Security Council resolution to this effect, brought by the major Arab states.

In late 2012 the US devoted extensive efforts to block a General Assembly resolution upgrading Palestine’s status to that of a “non-member observer state.” The effort failed, leaving the US in its usual international isolation on November 29, when the resolution passed overwhelmingly on the anniversary of the 1947 General Assembly vote on partition. [5] The reasons Washington frankly offered for its opposition to the resolution were revealing: Palestine might approach the International Criminal Court on Israel’s U.S.-backed crimes, which cannot be permitted judicial review for reasons that are all too obvious. A second concern, the New York Times reported, was that “the Palestinians might use the vote to seek membership in specialized agencies of the United Nations,” which could lead Washington to defund these international organizations, as it cut off financing to UNESCO in 2011 when it dared to admit Palestine as a member. The Master does not tolerate disobedience. [6]

Israel had warned that it would “go crazy” (“yishtagea”) if the resolution passed, reviving warnings from the 1950s that it would “go crazy” if crossed — not very meaningful then, much more so now. [7] And indeed, hours after the UN vote Israel announced its decision to carry forward settlement in Area E1 that connects the vastly expanded Greater Jerusalem that it annexed illegally to the town of Ma’aleh Adumim, greatly expanded under Clinton after the Oslo Accords, with lands extending virtually to Jericho, effectively bisecting the West Bank if the Area E1 corridor is closed by settlement. [8] Before Obama, US presidents had barred Israel’s efforts to expand its illegal settlements into the E1 region, so it was compelled to resort to stealth measures, like establishing a police station in the zone. Obama has been more supportive of Israeli criminal actions than his predecessors, and it remains to be seen whether he will keep to a tap on the wrist with a wink, as before.

Israel and the US insist on “direct negotiations” as the only “path to peace.” They also insist on crucial preconditions. First, the negotiations must be under US leadership, which makes as much sense as asking Iran to mediate Sunni-Shiite conflicts in Iraq. Genuine negotiations would take place under the auspices of some neutral party with a claim to international respect, perhaps Brazil, and would have the US and Israel on one side of the table, and most of the rest of the world on the other. A second precondition, left tacit, is that expansion of Israel’s settlements must be allowed to continue in one or another form (as happened, for example, during the formal 10-month “suspension”), with Washington signaling its disapproval while continuing to provide the required support.

The call for “direct negotiations” without substance is an old Israeli tactic to prevent steps towards diplomatic settlement that would impede its expansionist projects. After the 1967 war, the respected diplomat Abba Eban, who was in charge of the effort, was highly praised by Golda Meir and other colleagues in the governing Labor Party for his success at the United Nations in carrying forward “Israel’s peacemaking strategy” of confusion and delay, which came to “take the shape of a consistent foreign policy of deception,” as it is described by Israeli scholar Avi Raz in a detailed review of internal records. [9] At that time the tactics angered US officials, who protested vigorously though to no effect. But much has changed since, particularly since Kissinger took control of policy and the US largely departed from the world on Israel-Palestine.

The practice of delay goes back to the earliest Zionist settlement, which sought to “create facts” on the ground while keeping goals obscure. Even the call for a “Jewish commonwealth” was not made officially by the Zionist organization until a May 1942 meeting at the Biltmore hotel in New York.

Returning to Gaza, one element of the unremitting torture of its people is Israel’s “buffer zone” within Gaza from which Gazans are barred entry, almost half of Gaza’s limited arable land according to Sara Roy, the leading academic scholar of Gaza. From September 2005, after Israel transferred its settlers to other parts of the occupied territories, to September 2012, Israeli security forces killed 213 Palestinians in the zone, including 154 who were not taking part in hostilities, 17 of them children. [10]

From January 2012 to the launching of Israel’s latest killing spree on November 14, Operation Pillar of Defense, one Israeli was reported to have been killed by fire from Gaza while 78 Palestinians were killed by Israel fire. [11]

The full story is naturally more complex, and considerably uglier.

The first act of Operation Pillar of Defense was to murder Ahmed Jabari. Aluf Benn, editor of Ha’aretz, describes him as Israel’s “subcontractor” and “border guard” in Gaza, who enforced relative quiet in Gaza for over five years. [12] The pretext for the assassination was that during these five years Jabari had been creating a Hamas military force, with missiles from Iran. [13] Plainly, if that is true it was not learned on November 14.

A more credible reason was provided by Israeli peace activist Gershon Baskin, who had been involved in direct negotiations with Jabari for years, including plans for the release of the captured Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit. Baskin reports that hours before Jabari was assassinated, “he received the draft of a permanent truce agreement with Israel, which included mechanisms for maintaining the ceasefire in the case of a flare-up between Israel and the factions in the Gaza Strip.” A truce was then in place, called by Hamas on November 12. Israel apparently exploited the truce, Reuters reports, directing attention to the Syrian border in the hope that Hamas leaders would relax their guard and be easier to assassinate. [14]

Throughout these years, Gaza has been kept on a level of bare survival, imprisoned by land, sea and air. On the eve of the latest attack, the UN reported that 40 percent of essential drugs and more than half of essential medical items were out of stock. [15] One of the first of the series of hideous photos that were sent from Gaza in November showed a doctor holding the charred corpse of a murdered child. That one had a personal resonance. The doctor is the director and head of surgery at Khan Yunis hospital, which I had visited a few weeks earlier. In writing about the trip I reported his passionate appeal for desperately needed simple drugs and surgical equipment. These are among the crimes of the US-Israeli siege, and Egyptian complicity.

The casualty rates from the November episode were about normal: over 160 Palestinian dead, including many children, and 6 Israelis. Among the dead were three journalists. The official Israeli justification was that “The targets are people who have relevance to terror activity.” Reporting the “execution” in the New York Times, David Carr observes that “it has come to this: killing members of the news media can be justified by a phrase as amorphous as ‘relevance to terror activity’.” [16]

The massive destruction was all in Gaza. Israel used advanced US military equipment for the slaughter and destruction, and relied on US diplomatic support, including the usual US intervention to block a Security Council call for a cease-fire. [17]

With each such exploit Israel’s global image erodes. The images of terror and destruction, and the character of the conflict, leave few remaining shreds of credibility to the self-declared “most moral army in the world,” at least among people with eyes open.

The pretexts for the assault were also the usual ones. We can put aside the predictable declarations of the perpetrators in Israel and Washington, but even decent people ask what Israel should do when attacked by a barrage of missiles. It’s a fair question, and there are straightforward answers.

One response would be to observe international law, which allows the use of force without Security Council authorization in exactly one case: in self-defense after informing the Security Council of an armed attack, until the Council acts (UN Charter, Article 51). Israel understands that well. That is the course it followed at the outbreak of the June 1967 war, but of course Israel’s appeal went nowhere when it was quickly ascertained that it was Israel that had launched the attack. Israel did not follow this course in November, knowing well what would be revealed in a Security Council debate.

Another narrow response would be to agree to a truce, as appeared quite possible before the operation was launched on November 14, as often before.

There are more far-reaching responses. By coincidence, one illustration is discussed in the current issue of the journal National Interest. The authors, Asia scholars Raffaello Pantucci and Alexandros Petersen, describe China’s reaction after rioting in western Xinjiang province “in which mobs of Uighurs marched around the city beating hapless Han [Chinese] to death.” Chinese president Hu Jintao quickly flew to the province to take charge, senior leaders in the security establishment were fired, and a wide range of development projects were undertaken to address underlying causes of the unrest. [18]

In Gaza too a civilized reaction is possible. The US and Israel could end the merciless unremitting assault and open the borders, and provide for reconstruction — and if it were imaginable, reparations for decades of violence and repression.

The cease-fire agreement stated that the measures to implement the end of the siege and the targeting of residents in border areas “shall be dealt with after 24 hours from the start of the ceasefire.” There is no sign of steps in this direction. Nor is there any indication of US-Israeli willingness to rescind their policy of separating Gaza from the West Bank in violation of the Oslo Accords, to end the illegal settlement and development programs in the West Bank designed to undermine a political settlement, or in any other way to abandon the rejectionism of the past decades.

Some day, and it must be soon, the world will respond to the plea issued by the distinguished Gazan human rights lawyer Raji Sourani while the bombs were once again raining down on defenseless civilians in Gaza: “We demand justice and accountability. We dream of a normal life, in freedom and dignity.” [19]

Notes

[1] http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-war-between-israel-and-hamas-has-its-roots-in-britains-shameful-betrayal-of-the-palestinians-8327052.html.

[2] Avi Raz, The Bride and the Dowry (Yale, 2012).

[3] http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/29/world/middleeast/leader-of-hamas-calls-for-palestinian-unity.html?src=twrhp.

[4] Slater, International Security, Nov-Dec 2012. http://www.economist.com/blogs/pomegranate/2012/11/israel-and-palestinians.

[5] http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2012/ga11317.doc.htm.

[6] http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/29/world/middleeast/us-and-israel-look-to-limit-impact-of-palestinian-authority-upgrade.html.

[7] Barak Ravid, Ha’aretz, Oct. 26, under the headline “Yisrael Mazhira et Ha-Olam: Ba’al Habayit Yishtagea” (“Israel warns the world: the head of the household will go crazy”). http://www.haaretz.co.il/news/politics/1.1850595.

[8] http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/israel/index.html.

[9] Raz, op. cit.

[10] Roy, http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2012/11/23/roy/sctFniw6Wn2n9nTdxZ91RJ/story.html?s_campaign=8315. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/24/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-conflict.html?ref=global-home.

[11] Ibid.

[12] http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israel-killed-its-subcontractor-in-gaza.premium-1.477886.

[13] http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/world/middleeast/arms-with-long-reach-bolster-hamas.html?_r=0.

[14] http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israeli-peace-activist-hamas-leader-jabari-killed-amid-talks-on-long-term-truce.premium-1.478085. http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/11/who-started-the-israel-gaza-conflict/265374/. http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2012/11/15/world/middleeast/15reuters-palestinians-israel-deception.html?scp=5&sq=bronner+Jaabari&st=nyt.

[15] Mads Gilbert, 11-17-12.

[16] http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/26/business/media/using-war-as-cover-to-target-journalists.html?_r=0.

[17] http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/11/20/us-blocks-un-security-council-call-for-gaza-cease-fire-as-unbalanced-against/.

[18] http://nationalinterest.org/article/chinas-inadvertent-empire-7615.

[19] http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/11/20121117115136211403.html.

and I am still looking for that reference 1 dear Ward_End  and there are many Avram Noam Chomskys. and  right criticism from such folks is  very  important  ., but it is not necessary to act like juicy Juice

Reply #467 - June 01, 2021, 03:21 AM

Back to Square one  News everywhere says on Land of pure Army Politics

Pakistani journalist Mir ‘taken off air’ after military outburst  ..aljazeera.com

Pakistani TV bans talk show host Hamid Mir after he criticised Army economictimes..com

Hamid Mir put off air after strong comments during Asad Toor’s protest the pakistandaily.com[/b][/font][/url]

And all that is due to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rsp-_Yyivw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTjmPjEwY9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwJEi_F-gSs

Reply #468 - June 01, 2021, 09:13 AM

This was an important interview of Shahbaz Sharif .. specially on    Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri and his political party .... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmZqciT78Sk

https://www.minhaj.org/english/index.html    that fellow Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri  created enough problems to Pakistan with his Islamic political party.,  Hope he does not create same problem with his international organizations by collecting money from different countries  such as CANADA .. AMRIKA.....

Yap give me 1% your income in the name of Allah to me .,  All these religious scoundrels collect money from public and create problems to society

https://twitter.com/TahirulQadri

The Day of Martyrs

Qadri and his party observed Youm-e-Shuhada (Day of Martyrs) at 9 August 2014 in Tehreek-e-Minhaj ul Quran secretariat in Model Town.[53] A Country-Wide clash occurred between Police and the Workers of PAT. After the gathering of People, He assured his supporters and the government that the rally on 10 August would be peaceful while requesting his followers to bring their prayer mats for recitation of the Quran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7lAKOlKwtY

well that was the starting point of NAYA PAKISTAN ..... this double talking fork tongues dangerous to Islam ... they change their tongues their languages  depending upon where they are speaking .....  well let me read his  international Islam..

Dr.Tahir ul Qadri destroys DAWA TV False propaganda Two Faces on blasphemy Law
    Truth Revealed !! Dr Tahir ul Qadri destroys False Propaganda about Two Faces on Blasphemy Law

سیاق و سباق سے جدا کرکے تین گھنٹے کے دورانیے کو آدھ پون گھنٹے کا کرکے ابتدائیے اور متعلقہ وضاحتوں کو کاٹ کر عامۃ الناس میں بدگمانیوں پیدا کرنے
    کے لئے منظم طریق سے پھیلایا۔ یہ اسی طرح ہے جیسے قرآن حکیم کی یہ آیت کریمہ لاَ تَقْرَبُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَارَى.

النساء، 4 : 43

''اے ایمان والو! تم نشہ کی حالت میں نماز کے قریب مت جاؤ۔''

کا آدھا آخری حصہ کاٹ دیا جائے اور کہا جائے کہ دیکھو قرآن کہہ رہا ہے کہ ''نماز کے قریب مت جاؤ'' آپ ذرا تحریف کے مرتکب اس شخص کے ایمان کا اندازہ کر لیں

The following pic briefly clarifies the situation: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151183875024090

I have seen original "full" clips and therefore know how this cut-and-paste has totally tempered with the meaning. As per my knowledge this tempering was originally done by Qadiyanis and now other people are spreading it without even knowing the agenda behind this tempering.

I have listened to this video clip completely and can say with full confidence that neither there is any contradiction in what he is saying, nor has he lied anywhere in it. Here is an explanation of how:

1. Is the punishment applicable on non-Muslims or not?

In the beginning Dr Sahib is saying that blasphemy is not applicable on non-Muslims. This is a part of a scholarly briefing in which he presented view points of different Islamic schools. In this part of the briefing he was presenting the view of Hanafi School as he presented other's views also during the talk. In the other clip he is stating his own opinion and judgment about the matter in which he is saying that this punishment is applicable to non-Muslims also.

2. Every law has two components:

(i) Substantive Law: It explains what is the crime and what should be its punishment. He proved in court that blasphemy is a crime and its punishment is death. He also clearly stated the same it in his interview with the Danish TV Channel but the makers of this cut-and-paste video have deliberately hidden that portion.

(ii) Procedural Law: It explains the procedure to implement it e.g. at which level it can be reported, how many witnesses will be needed, who can take action against it etc. Dr Sahib has difference on this part from the very beginning (since the time of Zia ul Haq) as in its current shape it can easily be misused (and in fact has been misused many times). When he said in interview that he differs on this law he talked about Procedural Law and clearly said it in the interview. But again this has been deliberately removed from the tempered video clip.

3. About the Zia ul Haq reign:

Besides Zia ul Haq's repeated requests, Dr Sahib didn't join his cabinet. But when there was a case in the court about what is the punishment of blasphemy in Islam, and scholars were not able to prove anything convincingly, he gave arguments with a 14 hours talk and proved that in Judaism, Christianity and Islam the punishment of blasphemy is death. When court was about to announce its decision, Zia suddenly made this law for some political point scoring. But as per the Procedural Law, it needed many improvements. In other words, Dr Sahib fought the case of blasphemy law in Zia's reign, but he wasn't a part of his government.

Why the Denmark visit was a Miracle http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/18456

The Words of Öz | When we radicalize modern Muslims (Article on Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri by Danish Columnist)

http://cphpost.dk/commentary/cph-post-voices

If you wish to sincerely know the reality of the position held by Shaykh ul Islam Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri, then please watch his entire lectures on this topic:

Part 1 (5 hour long lecture!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWoaq8QSjVA&feature=relmfu

Part 2 (7 hour long lecture!!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADl5YkyoCxE

Original interview in English:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrbBcRq1dPI

If you can't be bothered, this video puts the clips in proper order and context:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqEOe4C88A

Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri terms Danish media prejudiced for its criticism of Blasphemy Law

http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/18218

Reply #469 - June 06, 2021, 01:32 PM

well let me hear this song to day 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBvG7wpm8Sw

RIP.. he was a great guy....fantastic Ghazal writer/singer  great humanitarian,,   

Reply #470 - June 07, 2021, 06:55 PM

MPA Jugnu Mohsin's convoy attacked by armed assailants in Okara  says news from Land of pure

Jugnu Mohsin, three days before the attack, had submitted a resolution in the Punjab Assembly, condemning attacks on journalists and rights activists in the country.

Punjab Assembly lawmaker Syeda Maimanat Mohsin, more commonly known by her pseudonym Jugnu Mohsin, was attacked by armed assailants in Okara over a “political rivalry” on Sunday evening , police said. She remained unhurt in the incident.

According to the FIR, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, Mohsin was returning from the Jhujh Kalan area in Okara after a rally when armed men waylaid her vehicle and opened fire on it. The suspects then fled the scene, while hurling threats at the MPA.

Okara District Police Officer (DPO) Faisal Shehzad told Dawn.com that the attack occurred around 30 minutes after she left the venue where the rally was held.

He said that it was a politically motivated incident in which supporters of the MPA were also attacked by their opponent's group.

and that happened because of what she said yesterday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSjcc7hL3MY

Rogues shot at her vehicle just after 30 mts of what she said above ..  Yap sincere people should not live in the country and if you are journalist .. then your life is in your hands ..it depends upon what you  write and what you say in Land of Pure

Reply #471 - June 09, 2021, 02:43 AM

On 29 November 2016, Prime Minister Sharif   announced to appoint the fourth by seniority, General Bajwa, as the chief of army staff, superseding two generals who were senior than him.

On 19 August 2019, his tenure as army chief was extended for another 3 years, lasting from November 2019 till November 2022, by Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan.

On 26 November 2019, the Supreme Court of Pakistan suspended the 3 year extension.

On 28 November 2019, the Supreme Court of Pakistan approved a short 6-month extension in Bajwa’s term as the COAS.

On 7 January 2020, Pakistan's National Assembly Of Pakistan passed bills to extend General Bajwa's tenure up to three years till 29 November 2022.

On 19 August 2019.,  Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan. did a biggest mistake of his life( apart from many other mistakes)

Reply #472 - June 14, 2021, 12:34 PM

Imran .. Imran.. PM KHAN.. watch some tubes and read some articles and posts in this folder....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byjpm2Qs204

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ysrIdiOtP4

Reply #473 - June 15, 2021, 09:17 PM

the puppet show turns into punch & judy.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1629523/na-session-descends-into-chaos-as-lawmakers-hurl-objects-shout-expletives-at-each-other
     Reply #474 - June 17, 2021, 01:37 PM

don't worry .. it just a time .. whole thing will come down..

https://images.dawn.com/news/1187833/a-completely-serious-list-of-vaccination-incentives-for-the-government-to-give-pakistanis

Imran is actually a good guy IN A BAD..VERY BAD COMPANY
    watch this read this and watch these videos

https://images.dawn.com/news/1187832/a-youtuber-harassed-and-intimidated-women-in-gujranwala-and-called-it-a-prank-now-hes-in-jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=050AljXHEng

you idiot you just want few you tube dollar ..WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS NOTHING TO DO WITH PAKISTAN.. AND NOTHING TO DO WITH  ISLAM

Reply #475 - June 23, 2021, 05:55 AM

Murder.. Natural death?? Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party leader Usman Khan Kakar.

The autopsy report of Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) leader and former senator Usman Khan Kakar — who passed away in Karachi a day before — said that there were no marks of violence seen on any part of the body.

A day earlier, Kakar's personal physician, Dr Samad Panezai, had said the PkMAP leader had received a head injury at his residence in Quetta and was shifted to a hospital within 30 minutes where he was operated upon and put on a ventilator.

He was later shifted to Karachi's Aga Khan University Hospital on a special air ambulance where he passed away.

The same day members of the opposition in the Senate raised suspicion over what they called Kakar's "sudden death" and demanded a parliamentary probe to “dig out the truth”.

However, according to the autopsy report, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, there were "no marks of violence on any part of the body". It also noted that all surgical wounds mentioned in the report were antemortem in nature.

that is the news from LAND OF PURE .. purifying the land by eliminating folks like Usman Khan Kaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZovGs-2mJRM

Who will be responsible for my death? | PKMAP Shaheed usman Khan Kakar Last Speech in senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TN7q9XO6dU

tha is jis last speech on Jun 21, 2021

Reply #476 - June 23, 2021, 06:02 AM

PKMAP Inured Leader Senator Usman Khan Kakar Shifted From Quetta To Karachi in Air Ambulance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVZnp0AHUdI

that is from Jine19th  he is gone ...

Who Killed Usman Khan Kakar ? JUI Senator Kamran Murtaza Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noYpiQmpvVk

Usman Khan Kakar son khushal khan speaks out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7CoYJ7Sqdg

Reply #477 - June 23, 2021, 07:50 PM

Usman Khan Kakar Strong Speech On Kashmir In Parliament Joint Session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RYQiYvlUkY

That is from Aug 7, 2019 ..,  Such as intelligent sincere parliamentarian., Such people will n ever become leaders of a country like........THE LAND OF PURE..... 

Reply #478 - June 25, 2021, 02:03 PM

This FORK TOUNGED guy  one and only Islamic hero  Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri  who  speaks differently depending upon whether he is speaking to Urdu audience or English audience   is back in action ... This Pakistan born Canadian settled guy  now hitting at Imran's  PTI Government ..
    His web site says Justice is still awaited after seven years: Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri addresses protest rallies

A joint rally was taken out under the banner of the Lahore chapters of PAT and MQI for the expression of solidarity with the martyrs of Model Town. The rally was led by Khurram Nawaz Gandapur, Jawad Hamid, Sultan Mahmood Chaudhry, Hafiz Ghulam Farid, Ishtiaq Hanif Mughal, Haji Farrukh Khan Qadri, Allama Imdad Hussain Shah, Allama Muhammad Khaleel Hanfi, Ali Qureshi, Ms. Noreen Alvi, Asghar Sajid, Engineer Sanaullah, Haji Muhammad Amjad Qadri, Mian Mumtaz Hussain, Chaudhry Iqbal and Hafeezullah Javed. Thousands of men, women and children attended the rally. They were carrying banners and playcards and demanding justice, restoration of JIT and the withdrawal of the fake cases.

Addressing the participants of the rally, Khurram Nawaz Gandapur said that justice has not been delivered despite the passage of seven years. He asked as to who has created hurgles in the way of justice. He said that directions given by the honorable Supreme Court to the lower courts for timely settlement of the cases are not implemented. He said that an act of oppression was committed on June 17, 2014 but another kind of it continues to be perpetrated in the form of lack of justice.

Meanwhile, rallies and demonstration were arranged under the banner of Pakistan Awami Tehreek across the country. The cities and towns where these protests were held include Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan, Hyderabad, Jacobabad, Kohat, Lakki Marwat, Muzaffarabad, Mirpur, Abbottabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Hafizabad, Gujranwala, Narowal, Sahiwal, Sialkot, Muridkay, Toba Tek Singh, Faisalabad, Jhang, Chiniot, Pakpattan, Okara, Lodhran, Vehari, Khanewal, Mian Channu, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahwalnagar, Bahalwalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, Sargodha, Attock, Jhelum, Chakwal, Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, Sohawa, Pind Dadan Khan, Deena, Larkana, Ghotki, Naushahro Feroze, Moro, Shahdad Kot, Tando Adam Khan, Khipro, Gambit, Dokri, Dera Ismail Khan, Dir, Kotli, Bhimber, etc. The protesters expressed their solidarity with the families of martyrs and demanded of the government to deliver justice.

That is the news from a guy who toppled  Elected Government...  well here is his video,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLsvd0xdMT0

He wants Justice now after 7 years.... DID YOUR PARTY FILE THE CASE AGAINST PUNJAB POLICE OFFICERS?? NO.. you did not.. you are only crying...and playing politics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycy-44Rc98k

Mr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri  was expecting some political position in Imarn's  government but he got nothing.,   .. I guess Imran is not worried about this guy's religious politics ..

Reply #479 - June 26, 2021, 06:55 AM

Arzoo Kazmi  gives some strange news on Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao0p9RaebSI

interesting video of Arzoo Kazmi   with Indian Muslim preacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urEawfNvF7w

• Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »