Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 158965 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 13 14 1516 17 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #420 - January 28, 2021, 06:43 AM

First Chief of NAB Lt Gen Amjad appears before JIT  says today's Dawn news....

RETIRED Lt Gen Mohammad Amjad was appointed first NAB chairman between 1999 and 2000 by former president retired Gen Pervez Musharraf.

ISLAMABAD: A former chairman of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Thursday testified before the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) probing money laundering allegations against the family of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

Retired Lt Gen Mohammad Amjad, who was appointed first chairman of NAB between 1999 and 2000 by former president retired Gen Pervez Musharraf, appeared before the JIT at the Federal Judicial Academy (FJA) at 11am and remained with investigators for about an hour before leaving the premises.

Sources said the former NAB chief shared details of the Hudaibya Paper Mills, Ittefaq Foundries and Raiwind assets references, prepared by NAB against Pakistan Muslim League-N chief Nawaz Sharif and other members of his family.

The JIT also asked Lt Gen Amjad to verify details of loans obtained by the Sharif family from the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), Habib Bank, United Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank, First Punjab Modarba, Bank of Punjab, Zarai Traqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL), NIB (formerly PICIC) and ICBP.

According to the NAB report submitted to the JIT, the Sharif family defaulted on loans worth Rs3.8 billion from these financial institutions.

The sources said the JIT was in the process of winding up the probe by next week, after which it would finish compiling the final investigation report by the second week of July before it was submitted to the apex court by the July 10 deadline.

In this regard, the JIT is summoning members of the Sharif family once again: the PM’s cousin Tariq Shafi will appear on July 2, Hassan Nawaz on July 3, Hussain Nawaz on July 4, while the PM’s daughter Maryam Nawaz Sharif is scheduled to appear before the JIT on July 5. Her husband, retired Capt Mohammad Safdar, has already appeared before the JIT on June 24.

The sources said the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) had also provided details of Mr Shafi and Finance Minister Ishaq Dar’s tax returns to the JIT. The FBR claimed it had submitted “95pc” of the required details to the investigation team before the Eid holidays.

Last week, the JIT had complained to the Supreme Court that the FBR did not provide them the relevant records, after which the attorney general assured the apex court he would ensure the requisite details were provided.

Kalbe Ali adds: Separately, apropos the article ‘FIA goes ahead with SECP probe at brisk pace’, published in Dawn on Thursday, the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has said that the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has not obtained any office on SECP premises, and no deputy director was called by the FIA to answer any questions.

''well that is the big news... Everything is pointing at  Gen Pervez Musharraf and victimization of Nawaz Sheriff  by the Army rulers ... And Captain PM Khan  also becoming victim of this game  by  trying to malign former Prime minster  because of this NAB Army game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDLBQMVNHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMcOvoKox1U

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #421 - January 28, 2021, 01:47 PM

References to Sharifs' assets based on gossip, rumours: ex-NAB PG   says news

LONDON: The prosecutor general of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB), who drafted the Broadsheet Agreement, first told the London High Court’s arbitration judge in August 2010 that Nawaz Sharif and his associates owned “ill-begotten assets” of around $1 billion, but five years later in July 2015, he took a U-turn and told the same court that the figures quoted in his 2010 affidavit were speculative and “based on rumour and gossip”, according to court papers.

This correspondent has seen both affidavits, submitted before the London High Court by Farouk Adam Khan, who was prosecutor general of NAB from November 1999 to November 2000 and accepted the position on the request of General Syed Amjad.

Court papers confirm that Farouk Adam Khan was at the centre of the Broadsheet Agreement alongside General Amjad, Tariq Fawad Malik, Jerry James, Dr Pepper Williams and Ghazanfar Ali.

As a witness for Broadsheet in 2010 before the London High Court, the former NAB PG claimed that Nawaz Sharif & his associates owned a billion US dollars assets outside Pakistan, which the Broadsheet could have recovered if NAB had not cancelled the Broadsheet Agreement between Pakistan and Broadsheet.

The August 2010 affidavit: “I know without doubt that the primary target of Broadsheet was former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, members of his family, and upwards of nearly 100 associates, who came from some of Pakistan’s wealthiest families. I recall that the ill-begotten assets of Sharif and his family members and associates were minimally put at one billion US dollars. I cannot precisely remember that estimated value of the assets of the other Sharif related targets but since they were amongst Pakistan’s wealthiest families, I would conservatively believe that they added substantially to the asset value of the Sharif group. With respect to only these Sharif targets, then, I imagine that if Broadsheet had been allowed to continue its work and be successful, its entitlement would have been very substantial.”

He further added: “I know that the vast illicitly obtained wealth of this group not only resulted from, among other schemes, kickbacks from various public construction contracts, skimming of the top and overcharging on imports but also from huge loan defaults from state banks. We all knew that the bulk of funds were hidden overseas and that the uncovering of those accounts and investments, held in nominee and alter ego names would take considerable time to locate and seize.”

Exactly five years later before Sir Anthony Evans, the former NAB prosecutor general retracted his claims and told the Arbitration judge that the figures he quoted, in his capacity as the former NAB PG and Broadsheet witness, for Nawaz Sharif, his family and associates in his affidavit were speculative and without any proof.

In the affidavit, dated 17 July 2015, Farouk Adam Khan told the court: “In the 2010 affidavit I have made references to Mian Nawaz Sharif, such references are either speculative or based on rumour and gossip. I had no direct knowledge of these transactions.”

Farouk Adam Khan also requested the court that his 2015 affidavit should replace his prior affidavit of 2010. The former senior NAB official said that his health was in a bad state in 2010 when he submitted his first affidavit but “I am in much better health now than in 2010”.

Farouk Adam Khan reiterated the most substance of what he had said in 2010 but wanted to make his position clear on the parts that were “unclear or speculative” related to Admiral Mansurul Haq and Nawaz Sharif. He further told the court that he had no direct knowledge of settlement with Admiral Mansurul Haq.

In his final affidavit, Khan confirmed that he helped General Amjad to travel to Colorado USA in April 2000 to meet officials of the Trouvons – which later changed to Broadsheet LLC to hide a legal issue.

However, Farouk Adam Khan said the responsibility to sign the contract lied with the then NAB chairman. He said: “General Amjad reported that he was satisfied with the results of his trip and that he thought the representatives of Trouvons, whom he had met, appeared to have the necessary capability to help the NAB with its mission to find assets of billions.”

In March, Farouk Adam Khan travelled to Geneva and London and met UK Home Office officials, Pakistan High Commission diplomats and Dr William Pepper, the lawyer representing Trouvons. Afterwards he held a series of meetings with Tariq Fawad Malik and Dr Pepper in which they negotiated and finalised every cause of the agreement.

Farouk Adam Khan said that Dr Pepper “insisted that if the NAB were to either breach or terminate the agreement his clients must nevertheless retain the right to continue to pursue targets already registered under the agreement” and initially “General Amjad was reluctant but allowed its inclusion in the agreement”.

The former NAB PG said the Broadsheet draft agreement was sent to the Attorney General, Ministry of Law, Justice and Human Rights Ministry and the Finance Minister of Pakistan for approval. Once the draft was agreed by both sides, General Amjad then formed a committee of senior NAB officials to review its terms”.

There followed a series of meetings in which General Amjad, Farouk Khan, Dr Pepper, Tariq Malik and Ghazanfar Ali talked to the committee through the agreement and explained the meaning and purpose of its terms to them.

On 19 June 2000, Farouk Adam Khan received a letter from Ghulam Rasool, joint secretary of the Ministry, authorising General Amjad to sign and execute the agreement on 20th June 2020.

General Amjad has said in his affidavit that the contract was not approved by the ministries of Law and Finance and that he “perhaps” trusted Farouk Adam too much.

As a way of clarification, General Amjad had said in his affidavit that Farouk Adam Khan didn’t get approval from the Law and Finance ministries but the affidavit of Farouk Khan carried the authority letter from Ghulam Rasool clearly authorising the agreement.

Farouk Adam Khan confirmed that after leaving NAB, he started working for Broadsheet from January 2001 onwards as a consultant by giving them advice regarding its dealing with the NAB on an ad hoc basis.

In his 2010 affidavit, Khan told the court that “Broadsheet agreement breach was handed down probably by General Musharraf himself for whatever political or personal reason he had”. He said there was no legally defensible justification for NAB and the Pakistan government to terminate the agreement.

He also told the court he believed that General Amjad resigned from NAB over Pervez Musharraf’s political interference. General Amjad differed with Farouk Adam Khan and told the court that he learnt later on that Khan’s son secretly worked for a partner of Broadsheet. Farouk Adam Khan died in December 2018. He was suffering from several cardiac issues for a long time.

My goodness.. PM KHAN.. IMRAN KHAN.. WHAT IS WROMG WITH YOU??.. with all that shit in public and you being the head of the government WHY DID YOU PAY MILLION OF DOLLARS FROM PAKISTAN TO THAT BROAD SHIT SCHOUNDREL??  .. THAT TOO LAST WEEK

you selected bunch of jokers and criminals to run the difficult government.. HOPE YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED IN THAT SHIT 

Reply #422 - January 31, 2021, 10:07 AM

PM Khan speaks at Launching ceremony of docu-drama 'Pani Ke Pankh'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnEHdMv1Hso

PM Khan says    Pakistan gets bogged down due to the ‘tragedy’ of elections every five years and, therefore, struggles with long-term planning.

yes.. yes NO ELECTIONS....  perfect recipe for progress., One day he makes Present ERDOGOON Govt as Model., 2nd day  he makes Malaysian  Mahathir bin Mohamad  as Model ., third day Denmark., Sweden as Model ., 4th day  AMRIKA as Model and 5th day China as perfect model for governing Pakistan ..

And for economic progress  he gives eggs and chicks to house wives so country's economy will boom ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7x_3Faw66I

Oh well....

Reply #423 - January 31, 2021, 04:05 PM

Quote from:
    Despite the tainted reputation of these traditional politicians seen flanking Khan, the former captain lured the hapless masses into believing that he was a great messiah, a liberator who would rid the country of corruption, illiteracy, poverty and unemployment. Gullible creatures thronged to his political gatherings where the great Khan repeated the mantra of corruption, enumerating the ills that it was causing to the country of over 220 million people. He lambasted politicians for their voracious greed and their gargantuan appetite for embezzling public funds. The captain promised to establish a heaven on earth, creating millions of jobs and houses. Under his rule children would not be stunted, the impoverished souls would be lifted out of their wretched lives that they were condemned to live because of the malpractices of politicians, and simplicity and meritocracy would be declared as supreme virtues.

milk and honey for everyone.

Quote from:
    With his U-turns and political somersaults, Khan can only be known in history as the most incompetent ruler and a hypocrite.

except every other pak leader.

https://www.thefridaytimes.com/ptis-hypocrisy/
     Reply #424 - February 04, 2021, 09:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW8rTKmaSg4

That was Tariq Ali  in 2018..... and . his advice to Imran Khan.,  at the end of that tube Tariq Ali   says .. "IT WILL END BAD" on Imran Khan's decision to join Politics instead of becoming Actor or director or building hospitals etc..etc..

and  here  is   Tariq Ali - on May 6, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwbuxXqL8Ms

Discussing  From Ayub to Imran through Zia and the Bhuttos -  -

well HOW BAD IT WILL END??   time will tell..  I must watch this

Reply #425 - February 04, 2021, 07:35 PM

the defender of the pakistani faithful probably has his tv, phone and internet switched off today - how else can he shamelessly claim ignorance about genocidal activities in china?

https://mobile.twitter.com/HerryNapit/status/1356871283300917248
     Reply #426 - February 05, 2021, 02:25 PM

Quote from:
    In recent months, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan has positioned himself as a fierce defender of Muslims worldwide. He criticized French President Emmanuel Macron for “encourag[ing] Islamophobia,” published an open letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg asking that the platform ban Islamophobic content, and wrote another public missive calling on Muslim leaders to counter Islamophobia in non-Muslim countries.

... He also hopes to transform Pakistan into an Islamic welfare state modeled on the holy state of Medina. Clearly, Khan views himself as a spokesperson for Muslim causes.

But Khan’s work in championing the world’s Muslims is undercut by his deafening silence on the oppression of the Uighur community in China.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/29/imran-khan-uighurs-muslims-china/
     Reply #427 - February 07, 2021, 09:54 AM

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/29/imran-khan-uighurs-muslims-china/

n recent months, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan has positioned himself as a fierce defender of Muslims worldwide. He criticized French President Emmanuel Macron for “encourag[ing] Islamophobia,” published an open letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg asking that the platform ban Islamophobic content, and wrote another public missive calling on Muslim leaders to counter Islamophobia in non-Muslim countries.

... He also hopes to transform Pakistan into an Islamic welfare state modeled on the holy state of Medina. Clearly, Khan views himself as a spokesperson for Muslim causes.

But Khan’s work in championing the world’s Muslims is undercut by his deafening silence on the oppression of the Uighur community in China.

Imran Khan is NOT as intelligent as  MICHAEL KUGELMAN  makes him  out in that news link...  to solve Uighur problem  in China  ..... Rohingya problem in Myanmar/burma ...  Palestine problem in middle east ... Iran /Saudi Problem with Islam ..

He is an intellectual IMBECILE  acting up as Islamist who thinks himself as an expert of everything including Islam .. Quran.. Islamic history and  he thinks  he has solution to every problem  that mankind facing in 21st century .

HE IS SIMPLY A NARSSISTIC FOOL acting like an intellectual ..... Sure he will end up in some rehabilitation center in 10years or so .. Oh well I too supported him before he became PM

to day oped in dawn by my good friend SMOKERS’ CORNER  writes   with this image

THE DEATH OF INTELLECT

One point that supporters of Prime Minister Imran Khan really like to assert is that, “he is a self-made man.” They insist that the country should be led by people like him and not by those who were ‘born into wealth and power.’

.....Khan’s core support comes from Pakistan’s middle-classes. And even though he graduated from the prestigious Oxford University, he is more articulate when speaking about cricket — a sport that once turned him into a star — than about anything related to what he is supposed to be addressing as the country’s prime minister.

But many of his supporters do not have a problem with this, especially in contrast to his equally well-educated opponents, Bilawal Bhutto and Maryam Nawaz, who sound a lot more articulate in matters of politics. To Khan’s supporters, these two are from ‘dynastic elites’ who cannot relate to the sentiments of the ‘common people’ like a self-made man can.

It’s another matter that Khan is not the kind of self-made man that his supporters would like people to believe. He came from a well-to-do family that had roots in the country’s military-bureaucracy establishment. He went to prestigious educational institutions and spent most his youth as a socialite in London. Indeed, whereas the Bhutto and Sharif offsprings were born in wealth and power which is aiding their climb in politics, Khan’s political ambitions were carefully nurtured by the military-establishment.

Nevertheless, perhaps conscious of the fact that his personality is not suited to support an intellectual bent, Khan has positioned himself as a self-made man who appeals to the ways of the ‘common people.’ He doesn’t.

Imran Khan is a classic example of how postmodernism and post-colonialism have become cynical anti-intellectual pursuits. Khan often reminds us that social and economic progress should not be undertaken to please the West because that smacks of a colonial mindset.

So, as his regime presides over a nosediving economy and severe political polarisation, the PM was recently reported  as discussing with his ministers whether he should mandate the wearing of the dupatta by all women TV anchors.    Go figure.

what is there to figure ??  he is UTTER FAILURE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS FACING THE COUNTRY ,, worse is he lacks civic sense and common sense.. he is a fellow who appeals to authority  and act up as authoritative cricket captain ,, that too in politics  being the head of a country ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v2CL2n3O34

Reply #428 - February 08, 2021, 11:19 PM

I have ask myself why I repost stories like this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9211481/amp/Christian-nurse-tortured-mob-Pakistani-hospital-colleague-falsely-accused-blasphemy.html

rather than stuff like this:

https://images.dawn.com/news/1186516/remembering-neelo-and-her-unchained-spirit

I think it's to remind myself that pakistan is a lost cause - and should be repeatedly condemned as such.
     Reply #429 - February 19, 2021, 01:43 PM

well crumble says something about news clips that it appears  s/he did not read it the entire story .., but I  will write about it later ., for now  let me write here about that young girl Athlete  Biker Samar Khan  ., there is a news clip on her today ... here is tweet  https://twitter.com/SKhanAthlete/status/1361366882750726145  she says about her interview with a local channel
    1=  Intrviewer: What's your full name?
    Me: Samar Khan

Intrviewer: Welcome to the show, we have 1st guest (his complete intro) then we have another great female, who(pause), what to tell you(pause), she rides in all the country!!

2= Me: Introduce me as an adventure-athlete, a mountain biker who has achieved this, this & this!

Intrviewer: Actually your sports is new & not common so, you can tell ur journey on the show, let's move on....

Me: Introduce me properly as ur channel is watched by everyone.

3= Intrviewer: Calm down, you do it urself or if you wanna leave you can!!

Me: dropping the mic & left!!

Because no more tolerance for bullshit after going through discrimination all these years!!

Respect the athletes or don't invite us in ur events/shows!
    12:28 PM · Feb 15, 2021 from Punjab, Pakistan

that is what she says.,  what made me to highlight her here is this from her youtube..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQDE-bnyquU

you go girl., girls like you are future of the land..  not stupid politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrVGghJiax4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMW3grdw8kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaQLmX36MfY

the subject goes right into that Mera Jism Meri Marz// of that FOOOOOOOL  you see above .. THE MALE SPECIES of land of pure

Reply #430 - February 20, 2021, 09:05 AM

well crumble says something about news clips that it appears  s/he did not read it the entire story ..,

he did read it so no second-guessing needed.

meanwhile, someone forget to stuff the ballot box.

Quote from:
    PESHAWAR/ LAHORE:
    In an unexpected upset, the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) lost the by-polls in its stronghold, Nowshera PK-63, with the candidate of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) winning the seat.

The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) also restrained authorities from announcing unofficial results of NA-75 Sialkot-VI as both the ruling party and PML-N claimed victory in the constituency.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2285134/pti-loses-nowshera-to-pml-n-ecp-withholds-na-75-results
     Reply #431 - February 20, 2021, 03:11 PM

he did read it so no second-guessing needed.

well that makes it easier for me  to crumble your cookie  dear crumble ......

NO ..no.. noooooooo.,   YOU DIDN'T READ THOSE LINKS  CAREFULLY    finmad  .,   if you did.,   you would have not said about these two wonderful women .. namely  Neelo   the film star of yester years  RIP

and  Tabitha the nurse/singer in that hospital  from Pakistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ja9_dq5Wa0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz_r88PSJqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa-eNUNQMvQ

so dear crumble again  you would have NOT said

I have ask myself why I repost stories like this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9211481/.......

rather than stuff like this:

https://images.dawn.com/...............remembering-neelo-and-her-unchained-spirit...

Neelo WAS JUST LUCKY .. PLAIN LUCKY GIRL OF THAT TIME.. she would have been dead at a very young age.. also she converted to Islam by marrying a wonderful guy happened to be a Muslim  unlike Tabitha the nurse/singer.,  who still is a Christian and she is a fighter unlike Neelo...

well .. errrrr.,  this is different game... Pakistan religion laced politics .. for me both sides are in the same league ..

I supported Imran Khan  that wonderful cricketer all the way until he became PM and even later  but to day NO.... now he turns out to be NARCISSISTIC EGOTISTICAL IDIOT.. 

so it is ok let them play their games..

by the way by clicking the picture  of that yester year actress you can watch the famous movie of neelo ..  Zerqa - زرقا - Pakistani Urdu Full Movie -1969.. well that was a good movie for me ONCE UPON A TIME.. now I realize it is a very  religion laced misogynistic movie of its time ...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #432 - February 20, 2021, 03:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btYM5b_doX0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxjIthA79ho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdVQCyjXk0w

Reply #433 - February 20, 2021, 08:24 PM

so dear crumble again  you would have NOT said
     Neelo WAS JUST LUCKY .. PLAIN LUCKY GIRL OF THAT TIME ... unlike Tabitha the nurse/singer.,  who still is a Christian and she is a fighter unlike Neelo...

you misunderstand. a story about neelo involves glamour and culture. a story about tabitha involves violence and religion. guess which one evokes pakistan these days?

Quote from:
    I supported Imran Khan  that wonderful cricketer all the way until he became PM and even later  but to day NO.... now he turns out to be NARCISSISTIC EGOTISTICAL IDIOT.. 

you misunderstand here too. he has not suddenly turned or changed. he has always been wonderfully narcissistic and egotistically idiotic.
     Reply #434 - February 20, 2021, 10:40 PM

1). you misunderstand. a story about neelo involves glamour and culture. a story about tabitha involves violence and religion. guess which one evokes pakistan these days?

2). you misunderstand here too. he has not suddenly turned or changed. he has always been wonderfully narcissistic and egotistically idiotic.

On that point two .. you made me to put on that thinking cap dear crumble.,   well when you are young to win the game/s to your team/country you do need a bit of ego  and I can excuse if the guy was bit idiotic when he was playing cricket ., But I never noticed that narcissistic nature of that fellow ..  see these  interviews of Imran of that time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wy2PDPUtGA
    Imran Khan's First BBC Interview 1983

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88gcIjcNZtw
    Imran Khan and Moin Akhtar | rare Interview (1988)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_p6AWtDgKU
    1990s Interview, Cricketer Imran Khan at Home

so give me some examples of his narcissistic and egotistically idiotic...  behavior before he entered in to politics

On that Point 1). You may not have realized or read but  actress neelo life also involves glamour, culture. and religion + valence    ., She was also born as Christian .. entered in to movies at an young age .. and SCOUNDRELS OF THAT TIME WHO WERE IN POWER WANTED HER TO DANCE / ENTERTAIN THAT IRAN SHAH .. but she refused And they Arrested/ harassed her .. and in fact  she wanted to die instead of getting forced  to dancing for Shah..

please read that link of our post again or  read this one .. https://heritagetimes.in/neelo-habib-jalib-a-story-of-resistance-to-tyrant-pakistani-dictator/

Reply #435 - February 21, 2021, 10:13 AM

Quote from:
    but she refused And they Arrested/ harassed her .. and in fact  she wanted to die instead of getting forced  to dancing for Shah..

the tale of a tragic heroine is romantic. a zealous mob lynching is not.

But I never noticed that narcissistic nature of that fellow ..  see these  interviews of Imran of that time

the humble playboy routine? a warning sign that the small tip of the iceberg belies a massive ego beneath.

but if you think he has changed drastically then explain when it happened and why.

Reply #436 - February 21, 2021, 02:53 PM

Oh my goodness ... weasel here ...  weasel is whistling ., Long time no see dear olweasel   but I am glad you are passing by the forum., 

you know I supported PMKHAN wholeheartedly until he started using the word you used in one of your posts..... ... Cheesy Cheesy

Mr. PM Khan uses that word quite often in his sermon  talks WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS & WHERE IT CAME FROM ., And i would consider well educated people who uses casually some historical words that they never understood.,    their origins and their  importance as Fools.. fools..

Now dear olweasel..  figure out  that word.. that is your word ..lol..  well one good new today is this.,  glad to hear that.,

with best wishes
    yeezevee

k

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #437 - February 21, 2021, 11:07 PM

k

k??....K??  Nah.. K game in subcontinent is a political game ..Immi just using it hoping it will get him some crowd...

you are a shirk     Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #438 - February 25, 2021, 10:51 AM

Today's news from Dawn says Couple’s appeal against blasphemy sentence postponed
    LAHORE: A court on Wednesday adjourned without hearing a much-awaited appeal from a Christian couple facing death penalty for the last seven years after being convicted of blasphemy, a defense lawyer said.

The lawyer said the couple’s appeal was not heard before the court’s session ended. He is seeking the release and overturning of death penalty sentences for the couple (names withheld). The two were convicted of uttering blasphemous sentences.

The court set no new date to hear the case, which has drawn international attention, but the lawyer said he would apply for a new hearing date.

“I have an impression as if the judges don’t want to hear this case due to unexplained reasons,” he said.

The couple was arrested in 2013 on suspicion of sending a blasphemous text message to a local cleric, an allegation they denied.

The two were tried and sentenced to death by a court in 2014. Since then, their appeals have been pending in the Lahore High Court.

The development comes hours after Amnesty International asked the government to immediately release the Christian couple.

In a statement, Samira Hamidi, Amnesty’s deputy regional director for South Asia, also asked the government to urgently repeal its blasphemy laws that have been flagrantly abused and caused an immeasurable amount of harm. According to domestic and international human rights groups, blasphemy allegations in Pakistan have often been used to intimidate religious minorities and to settle personal scores...................

well that is the news Land of Pure..  and names are withheld....  ? why??

well that is the couple Shagufta Kausar and Shafqat Emmanuel, imprisoned since 2013, were sentenced to death under Pakistan’s notoriously draconian blasphemy laws for allegedly sending “blasphemous texts” that insulted the prophet Muhammad to a cleric...

8 years in jail.....for no good reason but bastards of Islam use basterdised texts to imprison innocent of folks for loot and booty ., I had a great hope in Mr. Imran khan .. who could have solved this problem .. but he turned to be turncoat

https://twitter.com/i/status/1364249992655994880

how fast fast  THIS  TURN COAT changed from 2008 could be seen in the above clip.. worth  watching all these clips of  this chameleon

https://twitter.com/hashtag/DailyHistoryDose?src=hashtag_click

Reply #439 - February 26, 2021, 05:50 PM

well two years ago I had a great hope and expected Mr. Imran khan to solve problem that is bothering Pakistan.. that Blasphemy laws and Apostacy laws.. which in fact erected by that General  Zia..  I fully supported Imran khan and his party for the past 20 years even though Ms Hina Jilani that wondeful human rights activist of Pakistan warned the country some 25 years ago   Ms Hina Jilani, a lawyer and member of the Human Rights Commission in Pakistan  also younger  sister of  Asma Jahangir”
    One of the greatest fighters for the human  rights of common people..   wondaful sisters .. great folks ..anyways   Ms Hina Jilani  said this on Imran Khan some 25 years ago in Irish times .. Let me add this here..

Imran Khan not Pakistan's "saviour", says rights activist

MR IMRAN KHAN's intention to seek the leadership of Pakistan is a "nonsense" that will do little to alleviate the suffering of the vast majority of people, according to a human rights activist visiting Ireland this week.

Ms Hina Jilani, a lawyer and member of the Human Rights Commission in Pakistan, said the election of Mr Khan as prime minister would only reinforce the control exercised over the country by the current feudal elite.

"My problem with the man is not only what he is but also what he is not. I think he would only be the same as what is already there and he would add to the confusion rather than solve any of the problems. I do not think he has any idea of the problems of Pakistan.

"Imran Khan is a very good man and a very good cricketer. My gardener is a very good man and a very good gardener. That does not mean he can be prime minister of Pakistan," she said, adding that  there was growing concern in the country at Mr Khan's increasingly close links with the military and Muslim fundamentalists.

In Ireland to launch an Oxfam publication, A Woman's World - Beyond the Headline, Ms Jilani said that voters looking for a saviour could be "duped" into voting for Mr Khan. The next elections are scheduled for 1998. "I would not be surprised if he won because Pakistan's people are not by and large politically aware. But I really do not think he would make any difference.

"In fact I think it would be worse because he does not have anything to offer and at the same time there would be an interruption of the two party system from which we hope constructive party politics will still emerge," said Ms Jilani, who successfully challenged the death penalty against two Christians accused of blasphemy in 1994.

She said the current Prime Minister, Ms Benazir Bhutto, was doing little to effect real change in the country with a population of 125 million - almost half of whom are illiterate - but her continued presence or the election of the opposition would allow human rights activists to try to effect change in areas such as the judiciary, police and civil servants. She said that legislation existed to ban bonded labour or curtail violence against women but it was not being implemented by the authorities.

Pakistan was in a period of transition with much of the movement for change coming from the bottom up, she observed. Trade unions were forming and the next stage was to incorporate the various groups into negotiations at government level.

"The problem is that people not only distrust the state but they also distrust each other, so organised collective action, is quite difficult," she said, adding that the change would take time. But she is prepared to persist

well that is what she said some 25 years ago..  on  Apr 25, 1996,  in Irish Times..

Reply #440 - February 26, 2021, 09:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OESJ3jt1D0

Well  that is extremely important and interesting,  Minister of science Mr. Fawad Choudary.,   asks JUI-F for clarification on Maulana Salahuddin Ayubi 64, a MNA marrying a 13 year old girl.  and that is about this mullah,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bJOMTUjXw4

and here is the Dawn news on that problem  https://www.dawn.com/news/1609537/fawad-chaudhry-asks-jui-f-to-explain-mnas-reported-marriage-with-underage-girl

Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry on Friday asked the leadership of the Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) to comment on the reported marriage of a 64-year-old lawmaker of the party with a minor girl.

Earlier this month, news of the marriage of a 14-year-old girl with a man about four times her age had gone viral on social media.

The bridegroom was named as JUI-F's Maulana Salahuddin Ayubi, who had won the NA-263 Qilla Abdullah seat in the 2018 general elections on a ticket of the Muttahida Majlis-i-Amal (MMA), Dawn reported.

Speaking in the National Assembly, Chaudhry said the "very disturbing" news of the underage girl's marriage had been reported in Indian media today. He added that the reported marriage of a JUI MNA with a young girl, whose age he stated as 13, was a violation of the Child Marriage Restraint Act.

He said the government wasn't investigating the matter but the JUI-F leadership "should only come and deny the incident before the house because Pakistan's parliament and we are being ridiculed over this across the world".

well Fawad .. this is deep rooted problem  not  only in the country but throughout Islam.,   what  do we do if he/we say that scoundrel is following in the foot steps of Prophet of Islam Muhammad (PBUH)?

can we question that??  there we lost the game before we started.,  you end up with blasphemy charges rubbed around your head......

Reply #441 - February 27, 2021, 04:17 PM

Hamza Shehbaz released from Lahore jail on bail after 20 months  with this picture

The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Wednesday granted bail to Hamza in the money laundering case, ordering jail authorities to release him after the submission of bail bonds. A two-judge bench of the LHC announced the order after the counsel for the National Accountability Bureau completed his arguments during Wednesday's hearing.

Earlier this month, Hamza had filed his second petition before the high court for post-arrest bail on merit in the reference related to money laundering and owning assets beyond means.

The bail had also been sought on an additional ground of hardship and inordinate delay in the trial proceedings as the Supreme Court in January denied relief to the petitioner with a direction to approach the LHC with fresh grounds for bail.

The petition filed through advocates Azam Nazir Tarar and Amjad Pervaiz stated that Hamza was arrested on June 11, 2019, while the reference was filed on Aug 20, 2020, and the charges were framed on Nov 11, 2020, after an "unconscionable delay" of 17 months. It said the delay could not be attributed to the petitioner in any manner whatsoever.

It argued that the petitioner was entitled to bail on this ground of delay alone without touching the merits of the case.

and here is the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adVh0yAIoAM

Reply #442 - March 18, 2021, 02:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qibKr-EkVO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyQPmGWshdI

well that is certainly a positive  dialogue /communication to Indians from Foreign minister and Army Chief .. But I am not sure Indians are going to respond to that ., They changed whole dynamics and  they consider trifurcation of their part of occupied Kashmir  in to  Jammu ., Kashmir and Ladakh solved their problem ..

Now Indians  are NOT in rush to come to the  negation table ., And Those you tube messages should have come from Prime Minister Khan .. not from from Foreign minister and Army Chief  .,  But that guy Imran Khan is not politician often acts like  politically incorrect  guy .. hurry to solve problems  and and acts like an ego maniac .. May be  Shah Mehmood Qureshi with his vast experience should replace him as PTI Prime minister

well let me read this Full text of Gen Bajwa's speech at the Islamabad Security Dialogue

Reply #443 - March 18, 2021, 03:51 PM

Hmmm This is important interview.. let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3zVTDrBsYs

Faisla Apka With Asma Shirazi  with PPP and PMLN ...

Reply #444 - March 20, 2021, 08:00 PM

who succeeds this cretin if he pegs it?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1613604/pm-imran-first-lady-test-positive-for-covid-19
     Reply #445 - March 21, 2021, 10:41 AM

who succeeds this cretin if he pegs it?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1613604/pm-imran-first-lady-test-positive-for-covid-19

Prime Minister Imran Khan and first lady Bushra Bibi have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, it emerged on Saturday. ......

Oh common he is NOT physically cretin., his health is good and he will get over the covid ., but my problem is HE FOLLOWS CRETONISM and he confuses every one around him., .. and he puts his near and dear in troubles., Forget Imran Khan Covid symptoms but his 60 year  old third wife first lady Bushra Bibi  should be careful living around this CRELESS GUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEPNRH3revo

I hope Imran Khan is smarter than that Tanzania President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cqtEn_zXqA

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56412912

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56437852

that is what happens to careless fellows..

Reply #446 - April 03, 2021, 10:34 PM

well let me watch my angry GOOD friend.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dJFQV5EMTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEpjNt3G4-0
    I guess this is a old one.. PTI RASCALS RERUN  IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGfr96wQY4Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6grOfSs1pI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdg1OKBMxm4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rid95MB5muA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8cwiqKd4KY
    well that is day to day life

Reply #447 - April 06, 2021, 11:55 PM

Aap ka Wazir E Azam aap kay sath | PM Imran Khan Live | Complete (FULL ) 04 April 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvsk5Rm1Lxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KbARss_CX8
    PM Imran Khan on  rape cases in the country

Reply #448 - April 07, 2021, 04:12 PM

Human rights groups in Pakistan have accused Prime Minister Imran Khan of being a "rape apologist" after he blamed a rise in sexual assault cases on how women dress.

During a live television interview, he advised women to cover up to prevent temptation.

Mr Khan added "in any society where vulgarity is prevalent, there are consequences."

Hundreds of people have signed a statement demanding an apology.

Pakistan is ranked as one of the most dangerous countries in the world for women in terms of safety and equality.

Sexual abuse, so-called "honour" killings and forced marriage are common, and criminal complaints are rarely reported to police, or seriously investigated.

What did Imran Khan say?
    In a two-hour-long, question-and-answer interview with the public on live television, Imran Khan was asked what steps his government had taken to prevent sexual abuse.

After denouncing crimes against women and children, he said that sexual violence was a result of "increasing obscenity", adding it was a product of India, the West and Hollywood movies.

The prime minister said women in Pakistan should remove "temptation" because "not everyone has willpower". He said women should observe purdah - a term referring to women wearing modest clothes around men or segregation between sexes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-56660706

Reply #449 - April 07, 2021, 04:17 PM

Fresh calls have been made to deport members of a notorious grooming gang after one of the men was spotted in the town where he abused young girls more than a decade ago.

Qari Abdul Rauf, Abdul Aziz and Adil Khan were jailed in 2012 for attacks in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.

The trio have been facing deportation since 2018 after losing an appeal to retain their British citizenship.

MP Tony Lloyd said the government had shown "grossly unacceptable inaction".

The Home Office said the men's cases had recently been reviewed and it "intends to update the victims through the proper channels when we can".

Rochdale's Labour MP Mr Lloyd was speaking after Rauf, now 51, was apparently photographed shopping in the town.

He was said to have been stocking up a trolley with drinks at a store, as well as carrying a takeaway food delivery bag...

Rauf, Aziz and Khan, who are Pakistani nationals, were among nine jailed for crimes including rape and trafficking of girls as young as 13.

In some cases their victims, who were targeted from 2008, had been raped and handed to men who paid for sex with them in Oldham as well as Rochdale.

The three men were given jail sentences of between six and nine years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-56650674

Send these creatures back to Imran Khan's Porkistan where they'll be welcomed with open arms I'm sure.
  • Previous page 1 ... 13 14 1516 17 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »