Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 158638 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 1415 16 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #390 - January 11, 2021, 09:11 AM

the funny thing is that his failures are all his own - not the crooks in his party, not the army dictators, only his own stupidity.

courting taliban,
    supporting blasphemy violence,
     spouting medina bollocks - 
    what a shithead.
    I wouldn't mind but his fuckery is broadcast by satellite and social media into pak/kash brains of britain. the grinning bastard

should stick to radicalising his own country not those outside his borders

I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU THERE .,  the pathetic idiot appears to be a mental case of playing   Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde charming character all along his life  since he left  cricket  and left his first Jewish wife.,  WITHOUT DOUBT HE MARRIED HER FOR HER MONEY and and for her Jewish heritage.,

With all the experience in life HE INFACT FOOLED ME .

Reham Khan was right all along

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji9eDevGVAI

and she is lucky to escape from his clutches otherwise she would have lost her life .,  as far as radicalizing is concerned he can only talk.. talk... he is a darpook in real life ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #391 - January 11, 2021, 12:16 PM

one of the worst News pubed  on Jan8th 2021., it   says  Islamabad ATC sentences 3 to death for sharing blasphemous content on social media

An Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) on Friday sentenced three men to death for sharing blasphemous content on social media. A fourth accused in the same case was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment.

The ATC also issued perpetual arrest warrants for four accused, absconding in the case.

According to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), which had investigated the case, Rana Nouman Rafaqat and Abdul Waheed operated fake profiles and disseminated blasphemous material on social media, while Nasir Ahmad had uploaded blasphemous videos to a Youtube channel. On Friday, the verdict was announced by Islamabad ATC Judge Raja Jawad Abbas, who found all three guilty of having committed blasphemy.

A fourth individual, Professor Anwaar Ahmed, was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment, along with a fine of Rs100,000. He had been arrested for disseminating controversial blasphemous views during a lecture at the Islamabad Model College where he was an Urdu teacher.

All four convicts were initially arrested in 2017 in connection with the blasphemy case. According to the FIR, registered by the FIA on March 19, “There are several unknown people/groups disseminating/spreading blasphemous material through internet using social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter, websites, etc. through alleged profiles/pages/handles/sites etc… and several others wilfully defiled and outraged religious feelings, belief by using derogatory words/remarks/graphic designs/images/sketches/visual representations in respect of the sacred names.”

The four individuals were indicted by the ATC on Sep 12, 2017, when they had pleaded not guilty to the charges against them. The ATC had also previously dismissed the bail plea of Professor Anwaar Ahmed in the same case.

During the proceedings, spread over the last three years, the prosecution produced 19 witnesses against the accused. Meanwhile, the witnesses for the defence were not admitted by the court because they were blood relatives of the accused.

This is Pakistan's first case in which persons have been convicted for sharing blasphemous content on social media.

Human rights groups say blasphemy laws in Pakistan are often misused to persecute minorities or even against Muslims to settle personal rivalries. Such accusations can end up in lynchings or street vigilantism.

Up to 80 people are known to be imprisoned in the country on such charges — half of whom face life in prison or the death penalty — according to the US Commission on International Religious Freedom.

THESE ROGUES IN LAWYERS ROBS RUINED THE COUNTRY SINCE ITS BIRTH using those Islamic STUPID HADITH and injecting those laws in to 20th century governments  as the  rules for  sharia law in 20/21st century

four guys arrested in 2017 ., today three sentenced to death and one professor jailed for 10 years ..

Death sentence for Rana Nouman Rafaqat  and Abdul Waheed operated fake profiles and disseminated blasphemous material on social media,

Death sentence for Nasir Ahmad had uploaded blasphemous videos to a Youtube channel

10 year imprisonment for Professor Anwaar Ahmed, was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment, along with a fine of Rs100,000. He had been arrested for disseminating controversial blasphemous views during a lecture at the Islamabad Model College where he was an Urdu teacher..

That is the news from land of pure., I was terribly  wrong in supporting Mr. Imran Khan., I was under the impression he was going to cleanup  such stupid cases and Judicial murders in the country  .,  but i was wrong,  he turned out be a turncoat  and supports the Blasphemy laws of Zia regime

Reply #392 - January 11, 2021, 11:41 PM

Quote from:
    ... disseminating/spreading blasphemous material through internet using social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter, websites, etc. through alleged profiles/pages/handles/sites etc… and several others wilfully defiled and outraged religious feelings, belief by using derogatory words/remarks/graphic designs/images/sketches/visual representations in respect of the sacred names.”

both islamic pukstan and soviet amrika are converging towards a giant singularity of stupidity. I wonder if there has been an increase in solar flares? might explain spontaneous and widespread brain rot in many places at the same time.
     Reply #393 - January 11, 2021, 11:57 PM

I was terribly  wrong in supporting Mr. Imran Khan., I was under the impression he was going to cleanup  such stupid cases and Judicial murders in the country  .,  but i was wrong,  he turned out be a turncoat  and supports the Blasphemy laws of Zia regime

it makes you think: playboy to redeemer in just 20 years. people are ready to believe in anyone and anything despite facts or reality.
     Reply #394 - January 12, 2021, 11:54 AM

it makes you think: playboy to redeemer in just 20 years.

He is just a power grabber by hook or crook ., since he became   PM and start opening his mouth I LOST ALL THE RESPECT I HAD FOR HIM ASONE OF THE  LEADING CRICKET PLAYERS

people are ready to believe in anyone and anything despite facts or reality.

Yes to some extent that is true ., people believe because they do not have the real facts about the so-called leaders   

anyways the news says .. PM Khan says

India backing IS to spread unrest in Pakistan: PM Imran on Hazara killings

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Sunday said his government had reached the conclusion that India was backing the militant Islamic State (IS) group to cause turmoil in Pakistan.

In a conversation with a group of digital media publishers and broadcasters, the premier suggested that the IS extremist group had carried out last Sunday's killing of Shia Hazara coal miners in Balochistan's Mach area at the behest of India.

While answering a question about the Hazara murders, he said the genesis of militant sectarianism in Balochistan lay in the Afghan jihad of the 1980s.

Analyse: What is needed to tackle extremism and protect diversity in Pakistan?

After foreign powers left Afghanistan, the militant groups remaining in the region "caused immense losses to Pakistan", particularly by targeting the Shia Hazara community, he noted.

"Now this [attack] that has been claimed by ISIS ... the opinion of all of us [and] our security agencies is that India is backing ISIS," the premier said, using the alternative name for IS. He added that it was the "stated aim" of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government to spread unrest in Pakistan.

Prime Minister Imran said his government had been given an intelligence briefing in March last year that India wanted to "inflame sectarianism" in Pakistan by starting the killings of Shias and Sunnis.

"This was going on for a while. Full marks [to] our ISI and world-class agencies that pre-empted this," he said, adding that security agencies had targeted such elements with great difficulty and diffused the situation.

He said sectarian groups had morphed into the IS, and regretted that successive federal governments had not paid enough attention to Balochistan because of its small vote bank.

The premier also attributed Balochistan's problems to its sardari system, under which he said tribal leaders would enter into an alliance with federal governments; under this alliance, the development funds issued for Balochistan were spent through the sardars and did not reach the masses.

"So the people [in Balochistan] are poor but the sardars over a period of time have become very powerful," he said.

Prime Minister Imran said his was the first government that was focusing on the socio-economic development of the province. He said the government had for the first time given a large development package for south Balochistan but acknowledged that "it is a large area for which a lot of funds are needed which we don't have at the moment."

Praising the performance of Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan Alyani, he said the government was making efforts to change the existing legacy harming the province.

The prime minister's remarks come a week after 11 miners belonging to the Shia Hazara community were brutally massacred in the Mach coalfield area. Armed assailants had entered their residential compound early on January 3 where they were sleeping, blindfolded and trussed them up before executing them. The IS, also known by the Arabic acronym Daesh, claimed responsibility for the attack.

well let me hear all that from horse mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQZ0LbiIXG0

well that is what he says .,

Oh dammit.. there you go he talks about Quran.........  FOOL NEVER READ QURAN IN ITS TOTALITY .....  My goodness gracious if youth follows this .. good luck ., 

The way he spoke with those young kids WHO WILL NEVER ASK CRITICAL QUESTIONS ... it leads straight to CALIPHA IMRAN KHAN REGIME.,  at this rate I would not be surprised he claiming all opposition parties in Pakistan  and his first wife and his second wife   are all members of ISIS Islamic State  supporters in Pakistan.....

Reply #395 - January 12, 2021, 12:18 PM

there you now everything turns to that London Iranian Broadsheet LLC owner Kaveh Moussavi ...the owner of international asset recovery firm, Broadsheet LLC,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz9ePUsn7Ug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV-WHLbCOrc

My goodness this guys must be more powerful than United Nations.,  Sure Imran Khan government can use him

Reply #396 - January 12, 2021, 03:34 PM

fuck it all .. stupid people  stupid faith based politics ..MORONS EVERYWHERE   let me watch this  octogenarian  dr. Arfa Sayeda Zehra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8D8QYUdSyM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKnsUwdP6vw

Dr Arfa Syeda Zehra _A  Conversation  With Samina Peerzada   Oct 24, 2019  Part 1 & 2...

Reply #397 - January 13, 2021, 02:47 PM

Hi Ward_End., forget Pakistan., People of the country may be Muslims but they are NOT that bad as it has been projected., what I can say is majority of people are innocent folks ., I can not say the samething to those who preach Islam and to those who ruled the country since its birth ..

Also forget the Potus small hands big body small brain  Trump or that foolish Islamist fool in political attire of American Islam.,  but I must clarify those highlighted words  for that you must read this post of yours again

I was just confused when you suggested to stay on topic of America in that thread, whilst you then posted a couple of videos about Afghanistan lol.

As for Pakistan, I don't feel reassured when you say 'they're not that bad'. I mean bloody hell, what is worse than a largely uneducated radicalised society, rife with stories surrounding 'blasphemy' and discrimination against the wrong kind of Muslim or other minorities? Anyway this isn't about misjudging the entirety of Pakistanis, but it often takes two to tango when It comes to preaching and swallowing bullshit from the 7th century. Well, it needs to be reminded of Pakistanis that their country has no glorious beginning, It's drenched in blood. And they will never find salvation in their search for Islamic purity, only poverty and the possible scenario of nuclear annihilation. Humility goes a long way. If it's good enough for the world's biggest superpower occasionally search its soul over past sins, its good enough for Pakistan.

Anyhow I don't view the entirety of Pakistanis 'bad'. Or Americans, Russians, Muslims etc for that matter. I don't dislike people from groups or backgrounds.

Well, except for Mirpuris, especially the ones settled in my country  Roll Eyes
     Reply #398 - January 14, 2021, 09:58 AM

I was just confused when you suggested to stay on topic of America in that thread, whilst you then posted a couple of videos about Afghanistan lol.

Oh! that is because since that 9/11 horrible American tragedy due to ROGUES OF ISLAM .. America ., its government and its polices.,  its economy  is totally driven by its actions in Afghanistan., one must realize here a person like Trump would have not come in to US politics  if previous US governments did not focus their efforts  fighting war on Islamic terror  and  fighting  war on communism that was centered around Russia using Afghanistan ..    So Afghanistan is center piece of American  elections and politics since 9/11.,  Afghanistan also center piece of Pakistan politics since 9/11 ., And that is the reason I was using Afghanistan videos in this folder
    As for Pakistan, I don't feel reassured when you say 'they're not that bad'. I mean bloody hell, what is worse than a largely uneducated radicalised society, rife with stories surrounding 'blasphemy' and discrimination against the wrong kind of Muslim or other minorities?

Anyway this isn't about misjudging the entirety of Pakistanis, but it often takes two to tango when It comes to preaching and swallowing bullshit from the 7th century.

Well, it needs to be reminded of Pakistanis that their country has no glorious beginning, It's drenched in blood. And they will never find salvation in their search for Islamic purity, only poverty and the possible scenario of nuclear annihilation.

Humility goes a long way. If it's good enough for the world's biggest superpower occasionally search its soul over past sins, its good enough for Pakistan.

you are absolutely right in pointing that out  and I fully agree with those points

Anyhow I don't view the entirety of Pakistanis 'bad'. Or Americans, Russians, Muslims etc for that matter. I don't dislike people from groups or backgrounds.

Well, except for Mirpuris, especially the ones settled in my country  Roll Eyes

glad to know that

Reply #399 - January 14, 2021, 10:07 AM

well Today's news On Prime minster Khan and his party says..

PTI blames its agent in US for ‘illegal funding’

ISLAMABAD: In an apparent departure from its stance of denying any illegal funding from the United States, the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf has now come up with an explanation that if any funds were collected illegally through two US companies registered after Imran Khan’s written instructions, the responsibility lies with their agents managing the two limited liability companies.

The party adopted the latest stance in a written reply to a questionnaire given to it by the scrutiny committee of the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), informed sources told Dawn on Wednesday.

The ECP committee met to continue scrutiny of PTI accounts under fresh directives to expedite the process, which has been going on since March 2018.

The foreign funding case against PTI was filed in Nov 2014 by Akbar S. Babar, a founding member of the party.

Sources revealed that during Wednesday’s meeting, the petitioner’s lawyer, Syed Ahmad Hassan Shah, protested the committee’s refusal to share the PTI’s financial documents with his client. The documents include 23 PTI bank statements received on instructions from the State Bank that were mostly concealed from the ECP.

Mr Shah was assisted by Badar Iqbal Chaudhry.

Syed Ahmad Hassan Shah said that by refusing to share the documents, the committee was in violation of an ECP order dated May 30, 2018, which rejected the PTI’s request to keep these documents and the scrutiny process secret.

The lawyer asserted that “we are participating in the committee process under protest as denying access to PTI bank statements and other documents is a violation of law and due process”.

The body’s chairman acknowledged that the PTI’s bank statements and other documents were not being shared with the petitioner on the concerns of PTI. To which the petitioner Akbar S Babar complained as to how there can be an independent and transparent scrutiny and investigations when those being investigated are managing the process.

The scrutiny committee will now meet on Thursday (today).

Akbar Babar, the petitioner, told reporters after the meeting the reason for the delay despite over 80 meetings was simple: “When those who are under investigation influence the investigation process, how can there be progress?”

He said the committee refused to share PTI’s bank statements with him “as the respondent (PTI) opposes it”. Even an auditor was replaced upon “documented pressure from PTI”, he added.

Babar said the committee could meet forever, but unless it “investigates the evidence”, the scrutiny process would remain inconclusive and without credibility.

The PTI said in its reply submitted to the Election Commission that “any contribution that has been collected by the agent which may be questionable would be beyond the scope of the work/responsibility/instructions given by the principal (respondent)”.

“The principal has given clear instructions and if the agent goes beyond those instructions without disclosing it to the principal, without seeking ratification of those acts and without even sending that money to the principal, then it is submitted that the principal will not be liable under section 228 and not admit/certify such contents. “The fact that the principal neither had knowledge nor has received the proceeds exhibits the bona fide of the principal,” the document carrying PTI’s reply went on to argue.

well that is the news..  PTI party cat is peeking out of corruption bag..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU95F7XWzwE

Reply #400 - January 14, 2021, 11:51 AM

NAB is a fraudulent scam": Kaveh Moussavi Intense Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6E1n7IwAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1UoQc52tgg

Very interesting , very interesting.,   Moussavi indeed the center piece of Pakistan NAB problem .. NAB IS FRUDELENT SCAM....  that is his words  ..

My friend.. THE CRCIKET PLAYER IMRAN... YOUR MOUTH IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM..  you should tape it., in fact it was problem in your own family life

Reply #401 - January 14, 2021, 05:01 PM

Kaveh Moussavi Exclusive Interview | Nadeem Malik Live Exclusive Interview_ Nadeem Malik Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFnm7VBybLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=098f1pEt_iE

My goodness gracious.. this is explosive ., Now Kaveh Moussavi  appears to be very sincere guy to help the country from CROOKS MADE IN LAND OF PURE AND IN HOGH POWER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD4ZFAx57a4

Reply #402 - January 15, 2021, 02:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEh_Y3ACEKg

Damn every bugger lying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXoDa3DLzjU

and  Mehar Bokhari | 14 January 2021...

Hello Mehar., Bokhari Mehar...  STOP.. STOP INTERUPTING THE PANEL.. out of 35 mts you talk cha..cah..cah cha for 30 mts.,     Put a tape on your lips... finmad., If you can not ., Ask  Kashif Abbasi  or you little boy to put a tape on your mouth when you are television debate

Reply #403 - January 16, 2021, 07:49 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNO8WoJ6qK0

Another interview from Kaveh Moussavi

Reply #404 - January 16, 2021, 07:57 AM

Prime Minister Imran Khan's Exclusive Interview on BOL News | 15 January 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObWVIXSxEXc

well I need to watch him carefully., I guess Imran is totally confused about how to govern Pakistan ., In fact he is totally confused in how to govern a home..  or how to govern an organization ,  neither he read Quran nor he understand early history of Islam .. the so-called story Medina Ka Riasat..

Reply #405 - January 16, 2021, 11:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnVrGunvnlY

She speaks truth...

Reply #406 - January 17, 2021, 03:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2gEHtM5sqM

Aaj Rana Mubashir Kay Sath_16 January 2021_Aaj News

PM Khan ., .. those were your supporters., I was your supporter before you came to the power in the central government..  but today watch them......

All that shouting is about this news   PIA passenger plane 'impounded' in Malaysia as part of legal dispute    and the news says

A Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) plane was held back in Malaysia as part of a legal dispute between the airline and another party, the national flag carrier said on Friday.

The Boeing 777 aircraft was seized after a court order, the airline said, and alternative arrangements were being made for passengers due to fly from Kuala Lumpur back to Pakistan.

The case involved a $14 million lease dispute, a PIA official said.

In a statement posted on Twitter, the airline said: "A PIA aircraft has been held back by a local court in Malaysia taking a one-sided decision pertaining to a legal dispute between PIA and another party pending in a UK court.

"The passengers are being looked after and alternate arrangements for their travel have been finalised," the statement said... .

That is FUCKING SHIT., People the country just paid 23 million dollars .... to some Iranian guy in London.,  Now 14 million to that  flight...

O hell with all .. let me watch this old flick from 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oesb1IvYeU

That is 7year old... Mr. Hans Raj Hans in Mazaaq Raat is from our eastern neighbor

Reply #407 - January 17, 2021, 04:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fFSJLr0DCo

Exclusive Interview of Ex-PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi  Aaj Rana Mubashir Kay Sath   15th January 2021

Reply #408 - January 17, 2021, 11:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAFrVVB0evs

This fat boy with fat head seem to have no brain but only loud mouth.,

Reply #409 - January 18, 2021, 04:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDROkigy1Wc

dammit this is sooooooooo   stupid

Reply #410 - January 19, 2021, 08:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxxrZ8keJE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e1y5z4f3qc

Exclusive Talk With Shahid Khaqan Abbasi   Tonight With   Fereeha Idrees 18 Jan 2021

Fereeha Idrees  DO YOU HAVE ANY MIND?? you stupid fool.,  use some brain  follow what that guy is saying instead of cha.....chai.......chaing..,    and  can you watch the today's interview of Asma Shirazi above yours??   he is not this fool  Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW0DPR1ACyY

whom Imran khan once said .. he is not even good for a chaprasee  post

Reply #411 - January 21, 2021, 03:52 AM

yeezevee how u been doin these past 5 year brother?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #412 - January 21, 2021, 08:24 AM

yeezevee how u been doin these past 5 year brother?

Oh my goodness ... weasel here ...  weasel is whistling ., Long time no see dear olweasel   but I am glad you are passing by the forum., 

you know I supported PMKHAN wholeheartedly until he started using the word you used in one of your posts..... ... Cheesy Cheesy

Mr. PM Khan uses that word quite often in his sermon  talks WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS & WHERE IT CAME FROM ., And i would consider well educated people who uses casually some historical words that they never understood.,    their origins and their  importance as Fools.. fools..

Now dear olweasel..  figure out  that word.. that is your word ..lol..  well one good new today is this.,  glad to hear that.,

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #413 - January 21, 2021, 04:33 PM

Back to Broad Sheet  and NAB problems ...why PTI paid the money ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBPPVvpidFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfQXYOxDEQc

Reply #414 - January 21, 2021, 05:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IEji68jA9U

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy    That is interesting., This guy would have been a better ......

Reply #415 - January 23, 2021, 02:11 PM

well after the above video .. let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDE7oAXoaPw

She is one heck of lucky lady.,  otherwise not only her., her kids would have been in  big trouble..

and today's news says Barbs fly in Senate over NAB’s performance  with the picture of this fool whose mouth need to be taped ..

he looks and sounds like that young Paul Joseph Goebbels  of Nazi regime..  anyways news says

ISLAMABAD: Tension ruled the Senate on the first day of year 2021 with senators from the two sides of the aisle locking horns over the issue of performance of the anti-corruption watchdog and process of accountability.

During a debate on the performance of the National Accountability bureau (NAB), the opposition members rejected the process of accountability as one-sided and accused the government of using it for witch-hunt of its opponents. Members from the treasury benches responded by saying the opposition was trying to exert pressure on the government to force it to stop pursuing corruption cases against its leaders, who had amassed wealth through commissions and kickbacks, laundered money and stashed it in banks abroad.

Some opposition senators alleged that the NAB chairman was being blackmailed to target the opposition after the leak of his “immoral audio and video clips” and he was now compelled to obey all orders “he receives through WhatsApp”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-fg_rsDw5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pefu0C4gtIE

My goodness gracious ., that is such a bloody horrible news., with it any  fellow MUST RESIGN FROM HIS JOB..

EVERYWHERE SCOUNDRLES.,    Imran.. Pm Imran Khan .. you just simply put together a government that is full of scoundrels and criminals 

Reply #416 - January 23, 2021, 02:19 PM

On The Front With Kamran Shahid 21 January 2021 Dunya News HG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cmz1gx1ovI

Jirga Guest Shahid Khaqan Abbasi 16th January 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbiuCnBx3_Y

Reply #417 - January 23, 2021, 03:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07M-A9nVfw

Sheikh Rasheed holds a press conference in Karachi ....  Jan 22, 2021

This fellow lost his brains.,  he talks in tit bits and nonsense.. He says He is a Lawyer .. I guess LIER is a better word..

Reply #418 - January 23, 2021, 05:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdUTvNj-YyE

Another scoundrel with criminal activity was selected by Mr. PM Khan as his party representative .,  that is a serious problem in the party  and I fully supported Imran Khan  .. The Captain., for a long time.. hoping Pakistan will go back in time  and realize what it used to be in its history

but i miserably failed,   Oh well It life .. sometimes you do things that you don't know and you don't understand

Reply #419 - January 24, 2021, 09:28 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-DGLHjDWJw

that is good one to learn how and money goes out of the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiL88EPKuws

Saturday with Reham Khan.,  ECP rules out open hearing of foreign funding case Why?

• Previous page 1 ... 12 13 1415 16 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »