Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 02:07 PM

the lost road
Yesterday at 12:14 PM

مدهش----- لماذا؟؟؟؟
by akay
Yesterday at 08:24 AM

The essence of the facts
by akay
Yesterday at 06:38 AM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 12:55 AM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
September 17, 2020, 04:42 AM

hindus in India beat A M...
September 16, 2020, 01:06 PM

Covering Your Internet Tr...
September 16, 2020, 08:27 AM

Aisha wasn't a Kiddo?
September 15, 2020, 06:25 PM

Coronavirus crisis
September 15, 2020, 02:06 PM

BLM and Black Ex-Muslims
September 15, 2020, 07:58 AM

What music are you listen...
September 15, 2020, 01:00 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 51605 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 11« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #300 - September 12, 2020, 09:59 AM

Ward_End is getting upset .. may be he threw away his thinking cap.. which I think is full of very active neural network.... what happened dear Ward_End? why are you upset?? I also have  problem with my good friend Altara response .. not sure what to do with his posts .. How to respond to him??  HE IS CORNERING ME..............  and I am  pulling hair.............. drinking tea.......... and looking at the sky...on reading his posts 
    Naya Pakistan my fucking arse.

WELL CHANGE WAS NEEDED ., IN FACT IT WAS NECESSARY., I STILL SUPPORT IMRAN KHAN .. BUT NOT THE GROUPS OF   SYCOPHANTS THAT ARE AROUND HIM ...he is/was  NOT a capable leader to select a proper team.,  In fact he could NOT even select proper life partner .. Poor guy...

Any ways I do like OoolD Pakistan.. I am talking before Zia .... the scoundrel in religious robes......and even before Bhutto..

By sheer fortune I'm glad I wasn't raised in this pathetic country.
    I genuinely wonder if each and every one of these losers form these mobs feel genuine pride for what they're supporting, or is they just mere bravado? How do they go home with a conscience? Do they have wives? Do they feel embarassed for their vile husbands or do they cheer them on?

well you are one of those lucky guys  but that highlighted part of your post .. I did not get it .. what is that all about?? .. what did you watch??  anyways  let me read the news of the day

1. Public hangings do not stop rapes, the answer lies elsewhere

2. Land of Disturbia: The motorway gang-rape has exposed the dark underbelly of Punjab's policing and administrative failures

3). Kashmir’s bondage ..

2nd one is  from a great guy .. and I like that word ...Land of Disturbia....Disturbia...Disturbia

that  3rd is from a Indian guy on Indian Occupied  Kashmir...

well let me read through them...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #301 - September 14, 2020, 02:40 PM

PTI govt must quit over motorway incident: PML-N

LAHORE: Holding the “incapable” Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) government responsible for the motorway gang-rape, the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on Sunday called for the rulers to step down.

The PML-N also demanded the shifting of the party’s provincial leader Hamza Shahbaz, who is suffering from coronavirus, from jail to some hospital for better treatment.

“The rulers must go home on the issue of gang-rape, while the Lahore CCPO (capital city police officer) should be replaced for his unbecoming remarks about the rape victim,” PML-N general secretary Ahsan Iqbal said at a press conference. Information secretary Marriyum Aurangzeb was also present.

CRAZY.. YOU GUYS LOST YOUR MIND??

SOME ROGUES GANG RAPE SOME WOMEN ON THE ROAD... AND YOU WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO QUIT???

if that is the rule .. no one can be in the government in any country....

Reply #302 - September 15, 2020, 01:40 PM

WELL   THIS IS GOING TO BE SERIOUS POLITICAL PROBLEM...IN THE COUNTRY..
    ISLAM-SHARIA LAW-CRIMINALS IN ISLAMIC NATIONS & PUNISHMENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27zJxtiUFI

PM Khan suggests chemical castration as punishment for rapists

Prime Minister Imran Khan has suggested chemical castration as the punishment for rapists in the country.

“Chemical castration should be done on them,” he said in an interview with 92 News Monday. His comments come days after the rape of a woman on the Lahore-Sialkot motorway in Punjab. “This happens in many countries.”

Two unidentified men had raped the woman in front of her children on the on September 9. She was driving to Gujranwala when she ran out of fuel near Lahore’s Gujjarpura area.

One of her suspected rapists, Shafqat Ali, has been identified and has confessed to his crime, according to Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar. The police were carrying out raids to arrest another suspect, Abid Ali, the chief minister said in a tweet Monday.

Country is raging .. Televisions are Blasting away .. what should be done with such criminals and what does Islamic rules say on that??

Reply #303 - September 15, 2020, 01:43 PM

PM Imran Khan Exclusive Complete Interview with Dr Moeed Pirzada 14 September 2020 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkIML9lDpeY

Reply #304 - September 15, 2020, 06:02 PM

funny how there is so much outrage whilst the common plotline in pak tv dramas involves male characters kidnapping young women and holding them captive until stockholm syndrome develops.

ashiq or rapist, it's a cultural problem
     Reply #305 - September 15, 2020, 06:12 PM

funny how there is so much outrage whilst the common plotline in pak tv dramas i,,,,,,

well I am not worried TV's .. movies and dramas.. but I am worried about these guys in Parliament.. watch it how they transform..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE5HNuwlrgY

that is yesterday in Parliament

and same guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f239om6UiMg

Scoundrels in Politics.. and in Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJj1n8pjgQ

National Assembly Session _ Motorway Incident_15 September 2020

Reply #306 - September 15, 2020, 08:19 PM

So on those above tubes in Pakistan Parliament . Criminal Rogues assaulting a lady with two kids on that recently opened motor way... The Chief minster of Punjab says ..

ATC approves 14-day judicial remand of Lahore motorway gang rape suspect  with this picture

LAHORE - One of the two suspects wanted by police in the Lahore Motorway gang rape incident was arrested on Monday and later he confessed to the crime during interrogation.

In a tweet, Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar announced that the suspect was identified by police as Shafqat Ali and his DNA had matched with the samples collected from the crime scene. “Our entire team is also making continuous efforts for the arrest of suspect Abid Ali, which is expected soon,” he said, referring to the primary suspect in the case.

Punjab Police Inspector General Inam Ghani also confirmed the arrest stating that by the grace of Allah Almighty, in the light of scientific analysis and investigation of the evidence found at the crime scene, one of the accused in the Lahore-Sialkot motorway rape case, Shafqat Ali son of Allah Ditta, resident of Haroonabad, Bahawalnagar district, was arrested. 

The police chief also said that the DNA of accused Shafqat Ali matched the DNA obtained from the crime scene. The IGP further said that just as the Punjab Police has been working day and night to identify the accused and arrest the accused Shafqat, Insha-Allah, the fugitive accused Abid Malhi will also be arrested soon and brought to justice....

News says that and more  but WHAT YOU FOOLS ARE TALKING?? What DNA evidence .. THE VICTIM AND HER KIDS ARE STILL ALIVE... I am sure she can  recognize the BRUTAL ROGUES who assaulted her and beat her 8/11 year old  kids .,  unless they are all blind...   CAN'T SHE RECOGNIZE THIS FELLOW WHO IS ARRESTED TO MAKE SURE HE IS THE ONE?? and why are you hiding that fellow face??

Reply #307 - September 16, 2020, 12:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIJWLxn186g

Imran Talks about Survival of the species  and Darwinism   Cheesy   glad to note that..

Imran.,  Imran Khan... NOT PRIME MINISTER .... "YOU MUST REALIZE ..

AT THE LEVEL OF SCIENTIFIC THINKING.   
     AT BEST ALLAH WILL STAY IN BRAINS  AND IN HOMES  NOT IN MOSQUE POLITICS
    AND AT WORST  " ALLAH GOES OUT OF THE WINDOW"

Imran.. Imran .. It doesn't matter how you came to power and how you  got  the position but.. but..

Listen to Hassan Nisar.. Listen to him.. what he saying ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pfIG5OqAhA

Reply #308 - September 17, 2020, 04:42 AM

So rage and raging debates on TV., in public and in Parliament on Rape Culture in Pakistan...  The news say with this heading  In Pakistan, rape culture is not only systemic, it is reinforced at every level

“Why was she out on the Motorway so late without a brother or husband?
    Why didn’t she check her gas tank before leaving the house?
    And if she had to travel why didn’t she take the more public GT Road route?”

touted Lahore Capital Chief Police Officer (CCPO) Umar Sheikh in response to the gang rape of a woman near the outskirts of Lahore.

The case has sparked national outrage and the condemnation of the CCPO’s remarks was swift. CCPO Umar Sheikh has since apologised for those remarks but like most apologies issued under duress, his sounds hollow. Such public acts of contrition follow a pattern — one apologises that their comments or their intentions were ‘misunderstood’ and that they are sorry that ‘people were upset’ by their remarks and not for the remarks themselves.

The onus is on the public for having 'misread' the intentions of the speaker rather than the latter acknowledging that what they said was plain wrong. Sheikh’s earlier remarks about how the ‘French national’ had clearly miscalculated the level of safety she could reasonably expect in public, are a classic case of victim blaming that has been standardised in our culture despite parallel assertions that a Muslim society, such as Pakistan’s, respects women by default.

There is lot more at that link.. Maria Amir hits out Hard.,, Oh. Oh.. She is writing from US of A.. well she is safe... any way let me read her and watch this..

Program Breaking Point with Malick | 12 Sep 2020 | Hum News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJjGZXuCIHg

rage.. rage... but the problem lies somewhere else

• Previous page 1 ... 9 10 11« Previous thread | Next thread »