Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 158909 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 9 10 1112 13 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #300 - September 12, 2020, 09:59 AM

Ward_End is getting upset .. may be he threw away his thinking cap.. which I think is full of very active neural network.... what happened dear Ward_End? why are you upset?? I also have  problem with my good friend Altara response .. not sure what to do with his posts .. How to respond to him??  HE IS CORNERING ME..............  and I am  pulling hair.............. drinking tea.......... and looking at the sky...on reading his posts 
    Naya Pakistan my fucking arse.

WELL CHANGE WAS NEEDED ., IN FACT IT WAS NECESSARY., I STILL SUPPORT IMRAN KHAN .. BUT NOT THE GROUPS OF   SYCOPHANTS THAT ARE AROUND HIM ...he is/was  NOT a capable leader to select a proper team.,  In fact he could NOT even select proper life partner .. Poor guy...

Any ways I do like OoolD Pakistan.. I am talking before Zia .... the scoundrel in religious robes......and even before Bhutto..

By sheer fortune I'm glad I wasn't raised in this pathetic country.
    I genuinely wonder if each and every one of these losers form these mobs feel genuine pride for what they're supporting, or is they just mere bravado? How do they go home with a conscience? Do they have wives? Do they feel embarassed for their vile husbands or do they cheer them on?

well you are one of those lucky guys  but that highlighted part of your post .. I did not get it .. what is that all about?? .. what did you watch??  anyways  let me read the news of the day

1. Public hangings do not stop rapes, the answer lies elsewhere

2. Land of Disturbia: The motorway gang-rape has exposed the dark underbelly of Punjab's policing and administrative failures

3). Kashmir’s bondage ..

2nd one is  from a great guy .. and I like that word ...Land of Disturbia....Disturbia...Disturbia

that  3rd is from a Indian guy on Indian Occupied  Kashmir...

well let me read through them...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #301 - September 14, 2020, 02:40 PM

PTI govt must quit over motorway incident: PML-N

LAHORE: Holding the “incapable” Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) government responsible for the motorway gang-rape, the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on Sunday called for the rulers to step down.

The PML-N also demanded the shifting of the party’s provincial leader Hamza Shahbaz, who is suffering from coronavirus, from jail to some hospital for better treatment.

“The rulers must go home on the issue of gang-rape, while the Lahore CCPO (capital city police officer) should be replaced for his unbecoming remarks about the rape victim,” PML-N general secretary Ahsan Iqbal said at a press conference. Information secretary Marriyum Aurangzeb was also present.

CRAZY.. YOU GUYS LOST YOUR MIND??

SOME ROGUES GANG RAPE SOME WOMEN ON THE ROAD... AND YOU WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO QUIT???

if that is the rule .. no one can be in the government in any country....

Reply #302 - September 15, 2020, 01:40 PM

WELL   THIS IS GOING TO BE SERIOUS POLITICAL PROBLEM...IN THE COUNTRY..
    ISLAM-SHARIA LAW-CRIMINALS IN ISLAMIC NATIONS & PUNISHMENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27zJxtiUFI

PM Khan suggests chemical castration as punishment for rapists

Prime Minister Imran Khan has suggested chemical castration as the punishment for rapists in the country.

“Chemical castration should be done on them,” he said in an interview with 92 News Monday. His comments come days after the rape of a woman on the Lahore-Sialkot motorway in Punjab. “This happens in many countries.”

Two unidentified men had raped the woman in front of her children on the on September 9. She was driving to Gujranwala when she ran out of fuel near Lahore’s Gujjarpura area.

One of her suspected rapists, Shafqat Ali, has been identified and has confessed to his crime, according to Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar. The police were carrying out raids to arrest another suspect, Abid Ali, the chief minister said in a tweet Monday.

Country is raging .. Televisions are Blasting away .. what should be done with such criminals and what does Islamic rules say on that??

Reply #303 - September 15, 2020, 01:43 PM

PM Imran Khan Exclusive Complete Interview with Dr Moeed Pirzada 14 September 2020 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkIML9lDpeY

Reply #304 - September 15, 2020, 06:02 PM

funny how there is so much outrage whilst the common plotline in pak tv dramas involves male characters kidnapping young women and holding them captive until stockholm syndrome develops.

ashiq or rapist, it's a cultural problem
     Reply #305 - September 15, 2020, 06:12 PM

funny how there is so much outrage whilst the common plotline in pak tv dramas i,,,,,,

well I am not worried TV's .. movies and dramas.. but I am worried about these guys in Parliament.. watch it how they transform..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE5HNuwlrgY

that is yesterday in Parliament

and same guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f239om6UiMg

Scoundrels in Politics.. and in Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJj1n8pjgQ

National Assembly Session _ Motorway Incident_15 September 2020

Reply #306 - September 15, 2020, 08:19 PM

So on those above tubes in Pakistan Parliament . Criminal Rogues assaulting a lady with two kids on that recently opened motor way... The Chief minster of Punjab says ..

ATC approves 14-day judicial remand of Lahore motorway gang rape suspect  with this picture

LAHORE - One of the two suspects wanted by police in the Lahore Motorway gang rape incident was arrested on Monday and later he confessed to the crime during interrogation.

In a tweet, Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar announced that the suspect was identified by police as Shafqat Ali and his DNA had matched with the samples collected from the crime scene. “Our entire team is also making continuous efforts for the arrest of suspect Abid Ali, which is expected soon,” he said, referring to the primary suspect in the case.

Punjab Police Inspector General Inam Ghani also confirmed the arrest stating that by the grace of Allah Almighty, in the light of scientific analysis and investigation of the evidence found at the crime scene, one of the accused in the Lahore-Sialkot motorway rape case, Shafqat Ali son of Allah Ditta, resident of Haroonabad, Bahawalnagar district, was arrested. 

The police chief also said that the DNA of accused Shafqat Ali matched the DNA obtained from the crime scene. The IGP further said that just as the Punjab Police has been working day and night to identify the accused and arrest the accused Shafqat, Insha-Allah, the fugitive accused Abid Malhi will also be arrested soon and brought to justice....

News says that and more  but WHAT YOU FOOLS ARE TALKING?? What DNA evidence .. THE VICTIM AND HER KIDS ARE STILL ALIVE... I am sure she can  recognize the BRUTAL ROGUES who assaulted her and beat her 8/11 year old  kids .,  unless they are all blind...   CAN'T SHE RECOGNIZE THIS FELLOW WHO IS ARRESTED TO MAKE SURE HE IS THE ONE?? and why are you hiding that fellow face??

Reply #307 - September 16, 2020, 12:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIJWLxn186g

Imran Talks about Survival of the species  and Darwinism   Cheesy   glad to note that..

Imran.,  Imran Khan... NOT PRIME MINISTER .... "YOU MUST REALIZE ..

AT THE LEVEL OF SCIENTIFIC THINKING.   
     AT BEST ALLAH WILL STAY IN BRAINS  AND IN HOMES  NOT IN MOSQUE POLITICS
    AND AT WORST  " ALLAH GOES OUT OF THE WINDOW"

Imran.. Imran .. It doesn't matter how you came to power and how you  got  the position but.. but..

Listen to Hassan Nisar.. Listen to him.. what he saying ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pfIG5OqAhA

Reply #308 - September 17, 2020, 04:42 AM

So rage and raging debates on TV., in public and in Parliament on Rape Culture in Pakistan...  The news say with this heading  In Pakistan, rape culture is not only systemic, it is reinforced at every level

“Why was she out on the Motorway so late without a brother or husband?
    Why didn’t she check her gas tank before leaving the house?
    And if she had to travel why didn’t she take the more public GT Road route?”

touted Lahore Capital Chief Police Officer (CCPO) Umar Sheikh in response to the gang rape of a woman near the outskirts of Lahore.

The case has sparked national outrage and the condemnation of the CCPO’s remarks was swift. CCPO Umar Sheikh has since apologised for those remarks but like most apologies issued under duress, his sounds hollow. Such public acts of contrition follow a pattern — one apologises that their comments or their intentions were ‘misunderstood’ and that they are sorry that ‘people were upset’ by their remarks and not for the remarks themselves.

The onus is on the public for having 'misread' the intentions of the speaker rather than the latter acknowledging that what they said was plain wrong. Sheikh’s earlier remarks about how the ‘French national’ had clearly miscalculated the level of safety she could reasonably expect in public, are a classic case of victim blaming that has been standardised in our culture despite parallel assertions that a Muslim society, such as Pakistan’s, respects women by default.

There is lot more at that link.. Maria Amir hits out Hard.,, Oh. Oh.. She is writing from US of A.. well she is safe... any way let me read her and watch this..

Program Breaking Point with Malick | 12 Sep 2020 | Hum News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJjGZXuCIHg

rage.. rage... but the problem lies somewhere else

Reply #309 - September 21, 2020, 01:28 PM

All Parties Conference Speeches...

Former DEPOSED Prime minster Nawaz Sharif Makes a Powerful Speech at All Parties Conference (APC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_vsPtDBQw

Molana Fazal ur Rehman Speaks out at All Parties Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FIsw8nSoIw

Asif Ali Zardari Speech At All Parties Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S5_v-seNnw

well let me hear them...

Reply #310 - September 21, 2020, 03:38 PM

well Let us look at those All Parties Conference talks closely with some TV anchors..

Program Breaking Point with Malick | 20 Sep 2020 | Hum News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsXwRWYhxjI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYv8RNAriLM

Reply #311 - September 23, 2020, 10:22 AM

There are nuggets in this today Dawn editorial .. Hope Imran Reads it...  Prime Minister Khan some time one should make some time to read., you can not win all games with brute force., you must learn to use some brain along with force..  well let me read it..

Anti-state’ label of  PTI  GOVERNAMENT
    At a press conference on Monday, senior federal ministers including Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Asad Umar, Fawad Chaudhry and Shibli Faraz accused the speakers at the MPC, particularly the former premier, of being ‘anti-Pakistan’. They claimed the opposition was promoting the enemy’s agenda by levelling allegations against national institutions like the army, NAB and ECP. Mr Umar also said the MPC was proof that Prime Minister Imran Khan was right when he said at the beginning of his tenure that “the opposition has everything at stake … and when accountability moves forward, they will all get together”.

With the political discourse having become increasingly reductive, it now takes very little for wild allegations of being ‘anti-state’ to be bandied about. The shameful precedent that began with the sister of this country’s founder being declared a foreign agent in a state-sponsored advertisement campaign during Gen Ayub Khan’s government has come of age in a political arena where healthy debate seems a passé concept.

Meanwhile, if, as his ministers maintain, the prime minister is indeed the one in the driving seat, he should put a stop to his predecessor being denounced as ‘anti-state’ and accused of trying to please India by criticising the army. It is a repugnant line of attack

that is a dangerous polarizing  attack.,  it is unfortunate Imran Khan selected all idiots as ministers  .. some of these guys need to be checked out..

well that is from DAWN  editorial On the PTI government’ Ministers  reaction to Nawaz Sharif’s   speech .,

Reply #312 - September 23, 2020, 10:39 AM

well let me  listen from Horses mouth .. The Ministers of  PTI govt.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Shah Mahmood Qureshi  Federal Minister for Planning, Development Asad Umar and  Federal Minister for Science and Technology  Fawad Hussain Chaudhry press conference on All Parties Conference Speeches...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7vnLlJD3mA

well Dawn Editorial is right..

Reply #313 - September 25, 2020, 03:51 PM

Imran Khan address to the UN General Assembly  September 25 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e88t7dNthdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPTRvsxsFpo

Reply #314 - September 27, 2020, 06:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-4id1nmVys&ab_channel=BFI

Queen Elizabeth II in Pakistan (1961)  that is from BFI National Archive .. well I can see some Pakistani Culture 1960s  when Imran was little kid....  My hope is., he will take  back the country to that time of 1960s.,   NOT TO  THE ARABIA  OF EARLY  7th VENTURY .  that can not be your model in 21st century.,   but  for some silly reason he opens his mouth with Medina riyyasat.... ............... now not sure where he is taking the country....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1310070908183359489

see how Imran Khan changed .. Imran now a days  you are singing different tune.. STOP IT..,  IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK IN 2020..

Reply #315 - October 01, 2020, 03:17 AM

Ward_End is getting upset .. may be he threw away his thinking cap.. which I think is full of very active neural network.... what happened dear Ward_End? why are you upset?? I also have  problem with my good friend Altara response .. not sure what to do with his posts .. How to respond to him??  HE IS CORNERING ME..............  and I am  pulling hair.............. drinking tea.......... and looking at the sky...on reading his posts  WELL CHANGE WAS NEEDED ., IN FACT IT WAS NECESSARY., I STILL SUPPORT IMRAN KHAN .. BUT NOT THE GROUPS OF   SYCOPHANTS THAT ARE AROUND HIM ...he is/was  NOT a capable leader to select a proper team.,  In fact he could NOT even select proper life partner .. Poor guy...

Any ways I do like OoolD Pakistan.. I am talking before Zia .... the scoundrel in religious robes......and even before Bhutto..
     well you are one of those lucky guys  but that highlighted part of your post .. I did not get it .. what is that all about?? .. what did you watch??  anyways  let me read the news of the day

I get upset at anyone, let alone a mob of thousands supporting murderers. Maybe I'm wrong to have such feelings? Someone can sue me but I wish the bastard children of Zia would hurry up and die out.

What did I mean by the bit in bold? Nothing more than wondering how some people can celebrate murderers without shame. Like that retard Pakistani father of the Charlie Hebdo attacker recently.

I hate this 'land of pure' nonsense. Does know one see how nazi-esque that sounds. Pakistan deserves to be described as the land of shame. Only the shame should be on the religious barbarians of the country who have made it the embarassment of Asia and the world.
     Reply #316 - October 01, 2020, 12:07 PM

I get upset ....................

well .. getting upset is not going to solve the problem Ward_End .,  the country Pakistan is pulled in different direction by different groups...question is who has more strength..   anyway let me watch these these tubes..

How CPEC is marching forward: Gen. Bajwa explains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNta8dlbFL8

t. Gen (r) Asim Bajwa explains how CPEC is marching forward, he walks us through the role of CPEC authority and some of the projects CPEC is working on including the extensive projects that have been set up in Baluchistan and in Gwadar port.

Shahid Khaqan Abbasi Former Prime Minister of Pakistan..  Latest Interview with Arbab Jahangir   30th Sep 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO8R0mIGCC0

Program Breaking Point with Malick | 27 Sep 2020 | Hum News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4SrpHEg2K8

Opposition parties getting together against PTI in October..

Reply #317 - October 01, 2020, 01:17 PM

CCPO Lahore Umar Sheikh Reveals all secrets in Exclusive interview with Rauf Klasra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4CrP0yqdJw

Reply #318 - October 02, 2020, 12:14 AM

Prime Minister Imran Khan Exclusive Interview on Samaa TV with Nadeem Malik | 1 October 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jMafpku6MI

And Prime Minster in that interview today says

India helping Nawaz in 'attempts to weaken army', says PM Imran

Prime Minister Imran Khan has said PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif is playing a "dangerous game" by levelling allegations of political interference against the army and claimed that the former premier has India's support.

In an interview with journalist Nadeem Malik on Samaa TV on Thursday, he also said the relations between his government and the military are the "best in history" because all institutions are working in their spheres.

"This is a dangerous game Nawaz is playing; Altaf Hussain played the same game," he said, adding that he was "100 per cent" sure that India was helping the PML-N leader. "Look at Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen; the entire Muslim world is ablaze [so] why are we safe? If it weren't for our army, our country would've been in three pieces. India's think-tanks say that they want to break Pakistan."

He said Nawaz was creating a "huge fitna (mischief)" by attacking the army.

"He (Nawaz) is becoming the next Altaf Hussain. He is a coward, I am sure he has support [from India]," he said............

well that is from Dawn news paper  read it all at the link ,,, dear Imran You are out of your mind or on Drugs as your talking nonsense.,    Well that is NOT going to help you dear Imran., THAT IS THE STUPIDEST ALLEGATION YOU ARE THROWING AT FOREMR PRIME MINSTER OF THE COUNTRY UNDER WHOM IT EXPLODED ATOMIC WEAPON..

It is true Some  Indian Politicians  want Pakistan to break in to pieces.BUT , PAKISTAN  BROKE IN TO BANGLADESH  PRECIESEY POPULAR PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MADE FOOLISH POLICES FOR PERSONAL POLITICAL REASONS...,   not because of people like former Prime minister

Imran Khan((NOT PM KHAN))  ..watch these clips.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1312005554475237380

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311747911550750720

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311742364768141315

well Imran your words are going to hit you back and poker face and poker talk is not helpful

Reply #319 - October 02, 2020, 12:13 PM

Doesn't the common man on the street already know the army is in charge and milking the state? Or do they believe it's all indian propaganda?
     Reply #320 - October 02, 2020, 12:36 PM

Doesn't the common man on the street already know the army is in charge and milking the state?

Common man is brain washed that is laced with FALSE ISLAM and its false narratives from hadith . hence they think Pakistan army is protecting Islam from Indians which largely populated by hindus., What common man  does not get is Army generals and other top guys in army are in  collusion with politicians are actually doing business and making policies in the assembly that make money for themselves and their near and dear that  in foreign  countries and became indirect land grabbing mafias with in the country

Or do they believe it's all indian propaganda?

well some Indians on multi media and some Indian Politicians that are at lower end do say that ..they want to  break present Pakistan in to three states.. and they are proud they made Bangladesh out of East Pakistan.,    So Imran is using that to scare Pakistani  media saucy twitterartis 

Talking  about Twitter ,, let me watch these old funny clips

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311936929789890561
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1311957193797795840
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1311962301042511872

Reply #321 - October 03, 2020, 01:39 PM

Breaking Point with Malick | 02 October 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3twVWcA0ac

Politics and Army Role in Politics  DANGEROUS DISCUSSION ON TELEVISON .. Muhammad Malik...   STOP...

Reply #322 - October 04, 2020, 03:31 PM

Program Breaking Point with Malick | 03 Oct 2020 |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP_ibMChW3A

Fawad Chaudhry Press Conference Today | GNN | 04 October 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ81m2Wyajo

Sheikh Rasheed Press Conference today    03 October 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcFnHD7MFJ0

Reply #323 - October 05, 2020, 09:32 AM

Prime minister Imran Khan recommends you to read The Forty Rules of Love  says news paper

Don't come across a lot of friends willing to share their love of TV shows and books? Don't worry, the Prime Minister's got you covered!

After recommending the youth in Pakistan to watch Ertugrul, and we all know how that's turned out, Imran Khan now wants you to read The Forty Rules of Love - a novel that narrates the tales of Maulana Jalal-Ud-Din (Rumi) and his companion Shams Tabrizi.

Taking to Instagram, the PTI chairman shared his recommendation with young readers in the nation:

"This October, I suggest our youth to read The Forty Rules of Love by Elif Shafak. An inspirational book about divine love, Sufism, Rumi and his Murshid Shams Tabriz. I read it a few years back and was deeply inspired," Khan suggested the audiences.

Written by the Turkish author in 2009, the novel is set in the 13th century and revolves around the life of Ella, who soon begins to question the many ways she has settled for a conventional life devoid of passion and real love.

Inspired by the whirling dervish, Shams of Tabriz, a mystic provocateur who challenges conventional wisdom and social and religious prejudice wherever he encounters it, Ella's journey is both, inspirational and mystical - and the Prime Minister hopes the youth takes away something positive from it too.

well here is the instagram link of Captain Khan

https://www.instagram.com/imrankhan.pti/?utm_source=ig_embed

and here is the book link to read

let us read it

Reply #324 - October 05, 2020, 02:48 PM

wonder if erodgan is recommending sufi poetry by pak nonsense merchants?
     Reply #325 - October 06, 2020, 03:12 AM

wonder if erodgan is recommending sufi poetry by pak nonsense merchants?

I don't think so...   Imran Khan has problem right from childhood ..  he is a bit of narcistic ..bully character with anger management problem ., Erdogan is much more smarter than Imran Khan in politics ..

well this is unfortunate Hope Imran has proper respons to this DG FIA  video 

Bashir Memon  and Imran Khan and NAB  The former DG FIA broke the ice of accountability, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p5Cao5XoX8

A former top investigator of Pakistan has spilled beans about how Prime Minister Imran Khan pressurised him to dig deep against his political opponents. Bashir Memon had to resign from the office of Director General of Federal Investigation Agency of the country after he was unceremoniously made dysfunctional only days before his retirement and his retirement benefits were withheld only to be released on the orders of ISLAMABAD  high court on Tuesday. Memon gave his first ever TV interview to MJtv

Reply #326 - October 07, 2020, 02:47 AM

Strange and stranger news from FOOLS RUNNING PTI SHOW., I wonder Is Imran Khan still running the show??
    News-1 says   
    FIR registered against Nawaz, others for 'conspiring' against Pakistan, state institutions

A case was registered on Monday against PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif and other party leaders at the Shahdara police station in Lahore for 'conspiring' against the country and state institutions.

The case was registered by a citizen, Badar Rasheed, under Section 10 (cyberterrorism) of the Pakistan Electronic Crimes Act (2016), and sections 120-A (definition of criminal conspiracy), 120-B (criminal conspiracy), 121-A (conspiracy to wage war against Pakistan), 123-A (condemning the creation of the country and advocating the abolishment of its sovereignty), 124-A (sedition) and 153-A (promoting enmity between different groups) of the Pakistan Penal Code.

The FIR also names party leaders Maryam Nawaz, Rana Sanaullah, Ahsan Iqbal, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Pervez Rashid, Marriyum Aurangzeb, Ataullah Tarar and others that participated in the PML-N's Central Executive Committee and Central Working Committee meetings held last week.

“This FIR is registered at 2:25am against two former prime ministers, the National Assembly Opposition Leader, former speaker National Assembly, former deputy speaker National Assembly, two former defence ministers, a former foreign minister, 16 members of the former cabinet and three retired lieutenant generals for plotting mutiny against the country,” he said, adding that according to the FIR, this act of mutiny was even bigger than Pindi Conspiracy, Agartala Conspiracy and all preceding acts of mutiny.

on the same day news-2 says 
    FIR against PML-N leaders registered on complaint of private citizen, not state: police

Lahore police issued a statement late on Monday night saying that the case registered earlier in the day against PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif and other party leaders at the Shahdara police station for "conspiring" against the country and state institutions was done so on the complaint of a "private citizen" and not the state or its institutions.

The clarification came after police registered a first-information report (FIR) against several PML-N leaders on the complaint of a citizen, Badar Rasheed, under Section 10 (cyberterrorism) of the Pakistan Electronic Crimes Act (2016) and sections 120-A (definition of criminal conspiracy), 120-B (criminal conspiracy), 121-A (conspiracy to wage war against Pakistan), 123-A (condemning the creation of the country and advocating the abolishment of its sovereignty), 124-A (sedition) and 153-A (promoting enmity between different groups) of the Pakistan Penal Code....

well let me watch these tubes on that nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZO2HezmCok

Reply #327 - October 07, 2020, 12:54 PM

Damn I supported Imran Khan so much .. I LOOK LIKE FOOL TODAY....  This guy filled the PTI PARTY with FILTH ..,., and filthy rascals are heading every division of the party.. IMRAN GET RID OF MANY FOOLS THAT ARE SOURROUNDING YOU .. IN FACT ALL  OF THEM .. AND DISSOLVE THE PARLIMENT AND  GO FOR NEW ELECTIONS..

Treason case against nawaz sharif   and many others in the country 

PMLN Leader Shahid Khaqan Abbas on that Treason case against nawaz sharif   and many others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6HrXVJ4qE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFzlADyGSRs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwR5Jpi_YKo

Treason Case Against Ex-PM Nawaz Sharif | Nasim Zehra@8 | 6 Oct 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flf_QnSoR-o

Govt has nothing to do with FIR against Nawaz, PML-N leaders:  Says PTI leader  Shibli  says Dawn news

and I see these pictures from web on that guy who  filled Treason case against nawaz sharif   and many others

Reply #328 - October 09, 2020, 03:00 PM

Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan Speech at Insaf Lawyers Forum Pakistan Convention in Islamabad  and OTHER PTI MEMEBERS of PTI LAWYERS FORUM SPEAKS AT THE MEETING on  Oct 9, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWFaA4cERNs

Reply #329 - October 09, 2020, 03:51 PM

https://twitter.com/i/status/1314560988495122434

I have no problem with the army. I have not won any election in the history of Pakistan except the will of the army. PMLN is working on the agenda of India. PMLN is the largest party in Pakistan and it has been destroyed by the army.

https://twitter.com/jkhanbadar/status/1314560988495122434

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G31qkGTT3Sc
    Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan Speech Today...Oct 9, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC7K1ZTdWPw

That was Imran Khan in India... in 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYAxCJOxWjo

That was Imran Khan  in India in 1996 

• Previous page 1 ... 9 10 1112 13 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »