Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 158658 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 12 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #270 - June 28, 2020, 05:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqk37xXSlM

All these guys came in to PTI to ruin Imran Khan.....  and they did it., same old.. same old... Now I am afraid of Imran Khan future .. 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #271 - June 29, 2020, 04:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M672CsDWWVk

Hassan Nisar Latest Interview with Jameel Farooqui  26th June 2020 on two year completion of PTI governament

Reply #272 - June 29, 2020, 08:54 PM

NIGHT EDITION | 29 June 2020 _ Shazia Akram with Shahid Khaqan Abbasi 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaYNHPTATk

Exclusive Interview Shahid Khaqan Abbasi  With Asma Sherazi _29 June 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1To-B7S5E

Reply #273 - June 29, 2020, 10:03 PM

Program Breaking Point with Malick | 28 June 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIXrSKPdMyM

Orya Maqbool Jan Latest Interview with Ameer Abbas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oATiT5If9JQ

Reply #274 - June 30, 2020, 01:14 PM

Islamabad court issues arrest warrants for Zardari in Toshakhana case  says news with this picture

An Islamabad accountability court on Tuesday issued bailable arrest warrants for former president and PPP co-chair Asif Ali Zardari in a case that accused him and former premiers Nawaz Sharif and Yousuf Raza Gilani of receiving luxury vehicles and gifts from the Toshakhana.

The court also directed authorities to initiate the procedure to declare Sharif — whose arrest warrants were issued in an earlier hearing — as a proclaimed offender in the case, saying that the former prime minister was not taking part in court proceedings "on purpose".

During the proceedings, Zardari's lawyer Farooq Naek told the court his client had not appeared for the hearing because the former president is "of advanced age" and personally appearing could exposed him to the novel coronavirus. The judge remarked that Zardari would have to appear as it was a criminal case and denied his request for exemption.

Zardari's counsel further argued that issuing arrest warrants would have been appropriate if the former president had no representation in court. Naek said he had appeared on behalf of the PPP co-chairperson, assuring the court that Zardari would appear in a later hearing.

Naek also added that if Zardari appears in person, his supporters will gather at the court which will result in a crowd, putting others at the risk of contracting coronavirus.

The legal representative of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Sardar Muzaffar, said it was the administration's job to control a crowd. He pleaded that the court "should not extend any leniency and issue non-bailable arrest warrants".

Muzaffar also pointed out that Gilani had been exempted from court appearances and no one had appeared on his behalf. Gilani's exemption, he argued, should also be withdrawn.

Naek, while addressing the absence of Gilani, said the former prime minister had contracted Covid-19 and had gone into isolation. "Even I had isolated myself because I had come into contact with Gilani," Naek said, and offered to give a statement under oath on Gilani's behalf.

Accountability judge Asghar Ali adjourned the hearing until August 17.

Toshakhana reference

According to the NAB reference, filed in March this year, Gilani had been accused of illegally allotting cars to PPP co-chairman Zardari and PML-N supreme leader Nawaz Sharif. Khawaja Anwar Majeed and Khawaja Abdul Ghani Majeed, owners of the Omni Group, were also nominated as accused in the reference.

The reference states that Zardari and Sharif obt­ained cars from Tosha­khana by paying 15 per cent of the price of the cars. The bureau further alleged that Gilani facilitated Zardari and Nawaz in this regard. He dishonestly and illegally relaxed the procedure for the acceptance and disposal of gifts, issued by the government of Pakistan vide Cabinet Division’s Memorandum No.9/8/2004-TK dated June 25, 2007, which expressly stipulates that vehicles shall not be allowed to be purchased by the recipients and be given to the central pool of care of the Cabinet Division.

Reference further states that Zardari accepted and received the armoured vehicles as gift from the United Arab Emirates (BMW750 Li model 2005, Lexus Jeep model 2007) and from Libya (BMW 760 Li model 2008) in September-October 2008. It was obligated to immediately report and deposit the vehicles with Toshakhana of Cabinet Division but he neither reported the gifted vehicles nor despoiled the same.

The NAB reference alleges that Sharif did not hold any public office in 2008. However, from April to December 2008, without giving any application or request to then prime minister Gilani, dishonestly and illegally obtained relaxation for his benefits of the procedure for the vide Cabinet Division’s above said Memorandum which expressly stipulate that vehicles shall not be allowed to be purchased by the recipients and be given to the Central Pool of cars of the Cabinet Division.

“Nawaz Sharif knowingly and with dishonest intention obtained illegal favour in connivance with the then prime minister Yousaf Raza Gilani by obtaining the relaxation of said procedure for the acceptance and disposal of gifts,” reference states.

These fools in NAB now looking for issues with former governments that deals with   cars .. goats and chickens...

. IDIOTS .... look for those billion dollar properties and their origins,,

Reply #275 - July 16, 2020, 04:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3arHmfvR-s

Exclusive Interview Shahid Khaqan Abbasi  - Nadeem Malik Live | 15 July 2020

NAB chairman orders inquiry against KE for unannounced load-shedding, over-billing  says today news...

National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Chairman Javed Iqbal on Thursday ordered an inquiry against the K-Electric (KE) over complaints of frequent unannounced electricity load-shedding in Karachi, over-billing and violations of an agreement with the federal government for developing the power utility's infrastructure.

Iqbal ordered NAB Karachi to initiate the inquiry while taking notice of public complaints and media reports about prolonged power outages and over-billing worth "billions of rupees" on part of the KE, according to Nawazish Ali, a spokesperson for the accountability watchdog.

MY CHICKENS ARE MISSING .. NAB CHARIMAN SHOULD TAKE  A NOTICE AND ORDER AN INQUIRY .. who stole my chickens.. ??   finmad finmad

He is turning in to a joker.,  Fool is putting his foot in every dirty mouth .

Instead of doing his job .,   a very simple job .....................that job is dong clean cut inquiry on corrupt people in the country  who have assets more than the income ..............    he is going after Electricity bill .. water bill..... vegetable bill,,,etc..etc...

Reply #276 - July 17, 2020, 03:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XEmOi8wzaQ

Amir Liaquat Hussain Exclusive Interview with Kiran Naz Full Episode 16th July 2020 AND THAT IS YESTERDAY

well Joker is back in action now against Imran Khan ... Imran can not do everything in the country you  fools ., and This Carnelian changes  his color and his style his language 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f239om6UiMg

what a character in politics of Pakistan ...

Reply #277 - July 18, 2020, 11:46 AM

Education: PTI’s plan exposed   Writes  Retired Physics Prof. Pervez Hoodbhoy   

BE prepared, Pakistan! Imran Khan’s government is poised to inflict damage upon this country’s education system in a manner never seen before. Its so-called Single National Curriculum (SNC) hides systemic changes going far deeper than the ones conceived and executed by the extremist regime of Gen Ziaul Haq. Implementation is scheduled for 2021.

At first glance a uniform national curriculum is hugely attractive. Some see it striking a lethal blow at the abominable education apartheid that has wracked Pakistan from day one. By the year, a widening gap has separated beneficiaries of elite private education from those crippled by bad public schooling. So what could be better than the rich child and the poor child studying the same subjects from the same books and being judged by the same standards?

But this morally attractive idea has been hijacked, corrupted, mutilated and beaten out of shape by those near-sighted persons now holding Pakistan’s future in their hands, and who, like their boss, kowtow to the madressah establishment. Prime Minister Khan was widely criticised in 2016-17 for making huge grants to madressahs of the late Maulana Samiul Haq, self-professed father of the Taliban who was murdered by an associate in mysterious circumstances.

The SNC massively prioritises ideology over education quality and acquisition of basic skills.

As yet only SNC plans for Class I-V are public. But the huge volume of religious material they contain beats all curriculums in Pakistan’s history. A column-by-column comparison with two major madressah systems — Tanzeemul Madaris and Rabtaul Madaris — reveals a shocking fact. Ordinary schools will henceforth impose more rote learning than even these madressahs. Normal schoolteachers being under-equipped religiously, SNC calls for summoning an army of madressah-educated holy men — hafiz’s and qaris — as paid teachers inside schools. How this will affect the general ambiance and the safety of students is an open question.

The push for a uniform national curriculum idea derives from three flawed assumptions:

First: It is false that quality differences between Pakistan’s various education streams stem from pursuing different curricula. When teaching any secular subject such as geography, social studies or science, all streams have to cover the same topics. While details and emphases obviously differ, each must deal with exactly seven continents and water being H2O.

Instead, learning differentials arise because students experience very different teaching methods and are evaluated using entirely different criteria. So, for example, a local examination board will typically ask a mathematics student to name the inventor of logarithms whereas an ‘O’-level student must actually use logarithms to solve some problem. The modern world expects students to reason their way through a question, not parrot facts.

Second: It is false that a hefty dose of piety will somehow equalise students of Aitchison College and your run-of-the-mill neighbourhood school. The legendary Mahmood and Ayyaz prayed in the same suff (prayer line) and established a commonality without ending their master-slave relationship. Similarly, rich and poor schools will remain worlds apart unless equalised through school infrastructure, well-trained teachers, high quality textbooks and internet access. How the needed resources will be generated is anybody’s guess. Under the PTI, defence is the only sector seeing increases instead of cuts.

Third: It is false that school systems belonging to the modern world can be brought onto the same page as madressahs. Modern education rests squarely upon critical thinking, and success/failure is determined in relation to problem solving and worldly knowledge. Madressah education goals are important but different. They seek a more religiously observant student and a better life after death. Understandably, critical thinking is unwelcome.

While some madressahs now teach secular subjects like English, science and computers, this comes after much arm-twisting. Soon after 9/11, madressahs were spotlighted as terrorist breeding grounds. Musharraf’s government, beholden as it was to America, ordered them to teach secular subjects. Most rejected this outright but others were successfully pressurised. However, madressahs teach secular and religious subjects identically; reasoning is sparse and authoritarianism dominates.

While the new Class I-V SNC document also discusses secular subjects, much of this is pointless tinkering with the minutiae of teaching English, general knowledge, general science, mathematics and social studies. They are not accompanied by plausible plans for how the necessary intellectual or physical resources will be garnered and the plans implemented.

Still bigger changes are around the corner. The Punjab government has made teaching of the Holy Quran compulsory at the college and university level. Without passing the required examination no student will be able to get a BA, BSc, BE, ME, MA, MSc, MPhil, PhD or medical degree. Even the Zia regime did not have such blanket requirements. To get a university teaching job in the 1980s, you had to name all the wives of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and recite some difficult religious passages such as Dua-i-Qunoot. Still, students could get degrees without that. That option is now closed.

Starkly inferior to their counterparts in Iran, India and Bangladesh, Pakistani students perform poorly in all international science and mathematics competitions. Better achievers are invariably from the elite ‘O’-/‘A’-level stream. More worrying is that most students are unable to express themselves coherently and grammatically in any language, whether Urdu or English. They have stopped reading books.

Significantly, as yet the PTI’s new education regime is mum on how it will advance its goal of closing a huge skill deficit. So poor is the present quality of technical and vocational institutes that private employers must totally retrain the graduates. That’s why private-sector industrial growth is small and entire state enterprises, such as PIA and Pakistan Steel Mills, have collapsed. Pakistan’s space programme flopped but Iran has just put a military satellite into orbit and India is well on the way to Mars.

Empowered by the 18th Amendment, Pakistan’s provinces should vigorously resist the regressive plan being thrust upon the nation by ideologues that have usurped power in Islamabad. Else Pakistan will end up as the laughing stock of South Asia, left behind even by Arab countries. Pakistan’s greatest need — and its single greatest failure — is its tragic failure to impart essential life skills to its citizens. To move ahead, the priority should be to educate rather than score political points.

The writer teaches physics in Lahore and Islamabad.

Published in Dawn, July 18th, 202

I hope IMRAN READS THIS.... I still give benefit of doubt .. but Mr. Khan time is running out.. you play religious cards to keep your job,   religious nut cases will bury you sooner than you are imagining...

Reply #278 - July 29, 2020, 07:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls2Wzsn_D28

Well Miss Reham Khan .. Imran has his faults but .. he is not buying properties in London with that money..  true he falls for sycophancy  and people use him...

but thank you for this video on journalist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzUhOfGOTXU

Reply #279 - August 12, 2020, 09:16 PM

Javed Miandad.........................Imran Cricket Colleague  Lashes out at Prime Minister Imran Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40BEOMZA4bc

and that is from Aug 11, 2020.. yesterday

and Politics of New Pakistan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmpQgv9X9ZU

Shahid Khaqan Abbasi ., former Prime minster of Pakistan in Parliament House Speech 9th August 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akx9CN_kLrg

Nadeem Malik Live | SAMAA TV | 11 August 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dJ7jW5n1oo

Maryam Nawaz Sharif Press Conference | 11 August 2020

Reply #280 - August 16, 2020, 12:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd3wl-yfOWM

well if this is new Pakistan...  then I am not sure ...

Idiots...

Reply #281 - August 20, 2020, 01:57 PM

PM Imran Khan First & Full Interview with Kamran Khan | 18 August 2020 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8n8tZ8jGAM

and   Zahid Hussain writes in Dawn on that  The two-year record Updated 19 Aug 2020

https://www.dawn.com/news/1575210/the-two-year-record

Two years on, there is no sign yet of the PTI government having developed the capability to take rational decisions on critical domestic and foreign policy issues. The government’s increasing dependence on the security establishment for survival has further undermined its ability to improve and course correct. Consequently, the establishment’s extending shadow can be discerned in all dimensions of the state. It seems that the perpetual state of confrontation among political forces has allowed the establishment to play arbiter of political power in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-uJd9eF1U

Hope Captain Khan reads and learns to take proper steps....

Reply #282 - August 21, 2020, 12:16 PM

well today's news is back on that misogynistic fool  so-called    Pakistani writer, director, lyricist .. whatever.. Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar

the news says at https://www.dawn.com/news/1575656/pemra-fines-neo-news-rs05-million-for-airing-khalil-ur-rehmans-abusive-remarks

Pemra fines Neo News Rs0.5 million for airing Khalil-ur-Rehman's abusive remarks

http://The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) has imposed a fine of Rs500,000 on Neo News for violating its law and codes by airing abusive and misogynistic remarks by writer-director Khalilur Rehman Qamar in one of its programmes earlier this year, it emerged on Friday.

The authority also issued a warning to the TV channel to strictly observe the laws and code of conduct in matters concerning gender and to adopt a strict policy in this regard.

While speaking during a talk show on Neo News on March 4 discussing the Aurat March that was scheduled to be held on March 8, Rehman had used abusive and misogynistic language against activist Marvi Sirmed, who was also a guest on the show...

no no ..no.. this is action of older than old Pakistan., Naya Pakistan should be different., THAT FOOL SHOULD BE FINED.. he should be warned.,  NOT THAT CHANNEL...

and all that is about this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXNuRriZa0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQSjKQhPh_4

well watch it again..

Reply #283 - August 22, 2020, 06:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPrXVC2tZk0

Jahangir Tareen  Interview and his Sugar commission case  and what Imran Khan PM says on that ...

Reply #284 - August 25, 2020, 02:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBSd8cU2Gh0

that is Shahid Khaqan Abbasi .. former Prime minister of Pakistan challenges PTI govt.. and I say Present PM  Imran Khan must watch him... or even debate him on a Public channel...

Reply #285 - August 25, 2020, 02:34 PM

NAB rejects minister’s view on Nawaz’s medical reports  says news with Dr Yasmin Rashid  picture..

LAHORE: At a time when some federal and Punjab cabinet members are clamouring for bringing back former prime minister Nawaz Sharif from London, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has also been embroiled into the controversy surrounding `doctored medical reports’.

Passing the buck on to the NAB regarding the alleged ‘fake’ laboratory reports of Mr Sharif, Punjab Health Minister Dr Yasmin Rashid has opened a new Pandora’s box by demanding that the bureau should be investigated first.

NAB contested Dr Rashid’s statement saying it has not recruited or hired doctors.

Talking to a private TV channel, Dr Rashid said during detention, former PM’s primary blood samples and reports were managed by the bureau itself. “NAB should also be investigated for preparing his first report... from which laboratory it got it,” she said.

Talking to Dawn, a NAB official said on Monday that the bureau was an investigation agency which did not have its own doctors.

“NAB recruits investigation officers, prosecutors and some experts of different fields but doctors have never been hired by NAB ever. Rather, we request the government to depute doctors for routine medical check-up of suspects and also seek services of dedicated duty doctors for any emergency,” he said.

The official further said for transportation of suspect(s) to hospital, a Rescue 1122 vehicle remains standby round the clock.

“Doctors deputed at the NAB office in Lahore belong to the Punjab government. First pathological test report (of Nawaz Sharif) was sought by the Services Hospital, Lahore, which verified and affirmed critical decline in platelet count of Mr Sharif. After receiving that government hospital report, NAB rushed Mr Sharif to the Services Hospital for further laboratory tests and medical treatment,” the official said.

A Punjab government-constituted medical board headed by Services Institute of Medical Sciences Principal Prof Dr Mahmood Ayaz had recommended in November 2019 treatment of Mr Sharif abroad, keeping in view complications of his disease.

The doctors’ panel had come to a unanimous decision that since the complete genetic test facility was not available in Pakistan, “the patient requires treatment abroad”.

Dr Yasmin Rashid said that the medical board doctors had collected the blood samples of Mr Sharif and got them tested.

“I don’t think there was any fishy thing in this regard. However I believe that his (Sharif) treatment could have been done here and he should return home now,” she said.

well NAB should arrest the minister .... Idiots in NAB looking for chickens

Reply #286 - August 26, 2020, 02:56 PM

These tubes are ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN from Aftab Iqbal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqE46j6ex20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivA-zcCgMo

Dialogue with History _ Examining Why Pakistan was Created _with Aftab Iqbal

Aftab Iqbal serves as host of the show with special guest, Political Science Professor Dr. Ishtiaq Ahmed where they touch on the topic of why there was the Indian Partition with Pakistan being created as a friendly buffer state in the geopolitically strategic region.

Dr. Ishtiaq Ahmed is a Swedish political scientist and author of Pakistani descent. He holds a PhD in Political Science from Stockholm University. He has taught at Government College University, Lahore. the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Stockholm University, and the National University of Singapore. He is member of the editorial advisory boards of "Asian Ethnicity"; "Journal of Punjab Studies"; "IPRI Journal, Islamabad"; and "PIPS Research Journal of Conflict and Peace Studies, Islamabad". He has written numerous books on the politics of South Asia, political Islam, human rights, multiculturalism, ethnicity, identity and nationalism.

Dr. Ishtiaq Ahmed wrote this book

This study seeks to solve the following puzzle: In 1947, the Pakistan military was poorly trained and poorly armed. It also inherited highly vulnerable territory vis-a-vis the much bigger India, aggravated because of serious disputes with Afghanistan. Defence and Security were therefore issues that no Pakistan government, civil or military, could ignore. The military did not take part in politics directly until 1958, although it was called upon to restore order in 1953 in the Punjab province. Over the years, the military, or rather the Pakistan Army, continued to grow in power and influence and progressively became the most powerful institution. Moreover, it became an institution with de facto veto powers at its disposal to overrule other actors within society, including elected governments. Simultaneously, it began to acquire foreign patrons and donors willing to arm it as part of the Cold War competition (the United States), regional balance-of-power concerns (China) and ideological contestants for leadership over the Muslim world (Saudi Arabia, to contain Iranian influence). A perennial concern with defining the Islamic identity of Pakistan exacerbated by the Afghan jihad, resulted in the convergence of internal and external factors to produce the 'fortress of Islam' self-description that became current in the early twenty-first century. Over time, Pakistan succumbed to extremism and terrorism within and was accused of being involved in similar activities within the South Asian region and beyond. Such developments have been ruinous to Pakistan's economic and democratic development. The following questions are posed to shed further light:

What is the relationship between the internal and external factors in explaining the rise of the military as the most powerful institution in Pakistan?

What have been the consequences of such politics for the political and economic development in Pakistan?

What are the future prospects for Pakistan?

A conceptual and theoretical framework combining the notion of a post-colonial state and Harald Lasswell's concept of a garrison state is propounded to analyse the evolution of Pakistan as a fortress of Islam.

WHOLE SUBCONTINENT MUST WATCH THOSE TUBES OF Dr. Ishtiaq Ahmed

Reply #287 - August 26, 2020, 04:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7WyiMg0qOU

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IMRAN.............

DAMMIT STARVE ALL THE FELLOWS ELECTED TO ASSEMBLY INCLUDING YOURSELF... . give the food to poor folks .. they just want ROTI ....

Reply #288 - August 26, 2020, 09:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fNCZyiikpM

these idiots unfortunately selected by Imran   making noise again on Nawaz Sharif

Reply #289 - August 28, 2020, 08:22 AM

Prime Minister Of Pakistan Imran Khan Exclusive Interview On ARY News | PMO Pakistan | 27 Aug 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8puwf8g7zQ

Reply #290 - September 01, 2020, 08:11 AM

Well Back to National Accountability bureau of Pakistan....  Now heat is on Imran and his government  ...  the news says,,,

Nawaz slams Punjab govt over ‘health issue politics’

and   PML-N's Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference appeal

Maryam travelled to Islamabad from Murree and was welcomed by hundreds of party workers and supporters, who shouted slogans and showered her with rose petals, when she reached Bhara Kahu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjXHfuih82Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dzBZps_-Xk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb6XhBAJ2TQ

well   she is certainly a crowd puller  and speaks well ., If Imran does not play his cards well .. he will be in trouble .. unfortunately Imran gives his cards to fools, dolls., corrupt scoundrels   and sycophants that are surrounded around him .

Reply #291 - September 01, 2020, 08:20 AM

Millions dollar business empire of Asim Saleem Bajwa's family | ZN News exclusive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZVQwYvy3Ig

and news on that danger to PTI party says Lawyers, rights groups slam threats hurled at journalist

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) and Pakistan Federal Union of Journalists (PFUJ) in a joint statement “strongly condemned” death threats hurled at senior journalist Ahmad Noorani for writing an investigative piece about the business fortunes of close relatives of a retired army officer and prime minister’s aide.

The statement, issued by PBC vice chairman Abid Saqi, HRCP chairperson Dr Mehdi Hasan and secretary general Harris Khalique, PFUJ president Shahzada Zulfikar and secretary general Nasir Zaidi, “denounced this well-orchestrated campaign” against the journalist, declaring him anti-state and agent of the enemy.

The statement maintains that if anyone has any complaint against Mr Noorani’s story, they should approach courts. “The bar, press, and civil society leaderships urge the government to provide protection to Mr Noorani and investigate elements behind these threats to the journalist.”

and all that is about this

.................Asim declared on oath his wife has no ‘business capital outside Pakistan’The growth of the Bajwa family’s business empire in the United States and later in Pakistan directly matches the rise in power of retired general Asim Saleem Bajwa, who is now chairman of the country’s massive China-financed infrastructure project and a special assistant to the prime minister.

Asim Bajwa’s younger brothers opened their first Papa John’s pizza restaurant in 2002, the year he went to work for General Pervez Musharraf as a lieutenant colonel on the military dictator’s staff.

Nadeem Bajwa, 53, who started as a delivery driver for the pizza restaurant franchise, his brothers and Asim Bajwa’s wife and sons now own a business empire which set up 99 companies in four countries, including a pizza franchise with 133 restaurants worth an estimated $39.9 million. Out of total 99 companies, 66 are main companies, 33 companies are branch companies of some of the main companies while five companies are dead now.

and that is how problems start....

Reply #292 - September 01, 2020, 05:10 PM

This is how .. Money goes from third world countries to west...

BAJCO GROUP is a privately held business enterprise based in the United States with its principal office in Canfield, Ohio and satellite offices in Dubai, UAE and Lahore, Pakistan. Our affiliated companies currently own and manage 133 Papa John’s Pizza restaurants across 9 states in the USA, 3 Dairy Queen restaurants in the UAE, and a commercial real estate portfolio across Midwest Region of the United States.

Our vision is to be the 'Best in Class' owner operator of Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and commercial real estate by following our tradition of Think, Act, Prosper!

BAJCO GROUP opened its first restaurant in 2002 in city of East Liverpool, Ohio. Since then, BAJCO GROUP has become:

The LARGEST privately held franchisee of Papa John’s International
    87th LARGEST Mega Operator per the 2020 MEGA-99 rankings published by franchising.com
    113th LARGEST Restaurant Operator per the 2020 Franchise Times Restaurant 200 ranking

that is what website says .,   click the picture and order a Pizza........... real estate and franchise business of relatives of Pakistan general  in AMRIKA...

here are websites of these guys who move finances from 3rd world countries..

https://www.linkedin.com/in/razibilal

At BAJCO, we firmly believe in our tradition of Think, Act, Prosper! We focus on investing in industries and sectors we know well: Quick Service Restaurants, Commercial Real Estate and Business Management Services. We seek opportunities in our target industries and invest patient, long term capital and experienced valuable human resources to create value.

• We are committed to building industry leading companies with help of our most valuable asset - Our Team.
    • We have considerable experience in our target industries and leverage our experience and relationships for successful execution of our strategic plan.
    • We invest capital, time, resources and relationships to create value

We have proven track record reflected by our growth over the years. We are committed to enhance shareholder value, develop our team and be part of the communities we operate in. We are currently engaged in businesses in the sector of food, Real Estate & Business Management. Our affiliated companies own and manage 133 Papa John’s Pizza restaurants across 9 states in the USA, 3 Dairy Queen restaurants in the UAE, and a commercial real estate portfolio across Midwest Region of the United States.

Our Values
    PEOPLE are priority, always!

EVERYONE Belongs.

Always do the RIGHT Thing.

Think DIFFERENTLY and Lead Change.

Play HARD to win.

Our Journey
    BAJCO started its first business venture in the United States by opening two Papa John’s Pizza restaurants in 2002. Driven by the success of its first two restaurants, the GROUP signed a development agreement with Papa John’s International in March 2003 to develop 10 Papa John’s restaurants in Greater Pittsburgh region in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Through multiple acquisitions and new restaurant development, Bajco has grown to become the largest privately held franchisee of Papa John’s International.

2006: Bajco acquires 10 existing Papa John’s restaurants from Buckstone Foods in Ohio and Pennsylvania
    2007: Bajco acquires 10 existing Papa John’s restaurants from Pitts. Burgers Limited Partnership in Pennsylvania
    2008: Bajco sets up and registers its back office in Lahore (Pakistan)
    2008: Bajco acquires 27 existing Papa John’s restaurants in Indiana and Michigan from Central Indiana Restaurants
    2008: Bajco signs master development agreement with Papa John’s International to develop 15 restaurants in Ontario (Canada)
    2010: Bajco acquires 21 existing Papa John’s restaurants in Florida from TAC Enterprises
    2012: Bajco acquires 19 existing Papa John’s restaurants in Indiana and Illinois from Capital Pizza
    2013: Bajco acquires 25 existing Papa John’s restaurants in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from PJPA
    2013: Bajco forms a partnership with Pro Football Hall of Famer Jerome Bettis to acquires 4 Papa John’s restaurants in Pennsylvania
    2014: Bajco signs master development agreement with International Dairy Queen to develop up to 20 Dairy Queen restaurants in the UAE
    2014: Bajco acquires a commercial real estate portfolio of 4 properties in Indiana, Michigan and Pennsylvania
    2015: Bajco opens its first 2 Dairy Queen restaurants in UAE
    2016: Bajco acquires 21 Papa John’s restaurants from DCT Enterprises in Indiana and Illinois
    2017: Bajco divests its Canada, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Buffalo portfolio
    2018: Bajco acquires 15 Papa John’s restaurants from Toledough LLC in Ohio and Wisconsin
    2018: Bajco acquires a Class A multi-tenant retail center in Indiana
    2019: Bajco develops Class A multi-tenant retail center in Indiana
    2019: Bajco acquires 5 Papa John’s restaurants from MTP Inc. in Illinois and Wisconsin

there you go..... but we are drowned in Karachi ., Imran .. dear Prime Minister You may be sincere but you collected all loud mouths and criminals around you...

Reply #293 - September 01, 2020, 05:29 PM

well let me add some links and phone  numbers..

]The growth of the Bajwa family’s business empire in the United States and later in Pakistan directly matches the rise in power of retired general Asim Saleem Bajwa, who is now chairman of the country’s massive China-financed infrastructure project and a special assistant to the prime minister.

Asim Bajwa’s younger brothers opened their first Papa John’s pizza restaurant in 2002, the year he went to work for General Pervez Musharraf as a lieutenant colonel on the military dictator’s staff.

Nadeem Bajwa, 53, who started as a delivery driver for the pizza restaurant franchise, his brothers and Asim Bajwa’s wife and sons now own a business empire which set up 99 companies in four countries, including a pizza franchise with 133 restaurants worth an estimated $39.9 million. Out of total 99 companies, 66 are main companies, 33 companies are branch companies of some of the main companies while five companies are dead now.

The Bajwa family’s companies spent an estimated $52.2 million to develop their businesses and $14.5 million to purchase properties in the United States, while Asim Bajwa and his department were encouraging Pakistanis to invest within their relatively undeveloped country. The businesses of the Bajwa family through different companies were named as Bajco Group.

Asim Bajwa’s sons joined the Bajco Group companies in 2015 and also started establishing new companies independent of the Bajco Group in Pakistan and in the United States after he became director general of ISPR and commander of the Southern Command.

Asim’s wife was a shareholder in all the foreign businesses from the very beginning. At present, Asim’s wife, Farrukh Zeba, is associated with or is a shareholder in 85 companies including 82 foreign companies (71 in United States, seven in UAE and four in Canada). The records of US state governments and other records related to companies show that some of these American companies (all jointly owned by Asim’s wife Farrukh Zeba) also have investments in real estate sector and own some thirteen commercial properties in the United States including two shopping centers. Estimated current net worth of businesses and properties of these companies jointly owned by Farrukh Zeba stands at $52.7 million.

In his declaration of assets and liabilities signed in June as special assistant to Prime Minister Imran Khan, Asim Bajwa declared an investment of $18,468 (rupees 3.1 million) in his wife’s name. Asim declared that he and his wife have no “Immovable Property Held outside Pakistan”. Asim also categorically declared that neither he nor his wife have any “Business Capital outside Pakistan”. If in his declaration, Asim wanted to declare his wife’s investments in United States by writing Rs3.1 million in the column of “Investments”, he could never have written word “NIL” in the specific column “Business Capital Outside Pakistan”. Asim Bajwa, 57, is also now the chairman of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/razibilal

Contact Us

Principal Office 
    3695B Boardman-Canfield Road,
    Canfield OH, 44406
    PH: +1 330 533 0900

UAE
    Mazaya Buisness Avenue,
    Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai
    PH: +971 4 278 4706 

Pakistan
    Gulberg III, Lahore,
    Pakistan.
    PH: +92 42 35033350

(Clicky for piccy!)

Reply #294 - September 03, 2020, 10:16 PM

url=https://www.dawn.com/news/1577741/asim-bajwa-to-resign-as-sapm-on-information-remain-cpec-authority-chairman]Asim Bajwa to resign as SAPM on information, remain CPEC Authority chairman   says news[/url]

Retired Lt Gen Asim Saleem Bajwa on Thursday announced that he has decided to resign as special assistant to the prime minister (SAPM) on infor­mation.

Speaking on Geo News' programme Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath, Bajwa said he will continue to serve as the chairman of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority.

He said he will present his resignation to Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday morning and request him to relieve him of the portfolio, which he was assigned on April 27.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATjgIHjG6-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdJfiW3TyOQ

well there are are plenty of people who can do the job of the chairman of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Authority.. So Imran should take that position from him and choose a right person..

Reply #295 - September 03, 2020, 10:21 PM

PM Imran Khan's Interview to International TV | 3 September 2020 | Dunya News | HA1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chID-C0qhsY

PM Imran Khan's Interview to International TV.. well You got to put down that sugar prices down....

Reply #296 - September 09, 2020, 01:01 PM

TOUGH QUESTIONS & NO ANSWERS....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTD9nMD97Vc

You Should Give Your Money Trail - Kashif Abbasi Asks Tough Questions From Asim Saleem Bajwa

well that is a fair question fromKashif.,    But  Imran... My Prime Minster Khan.. whatever you do.. do not make people that work in media disappear...

Missing SECP official back home after five days says news

Reply #297 - September 09, 2020, 01:04 PM

Asim Saleem Bajwa To Resign From SAPM | Nadeem Malik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9lhAGOf0Ys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-2Mvuypnro

PM Imran Khan refuse to accept Asim Saleem Bajwa's resign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eti7r3YB8lo

https://twitter.com/i/status/1303431228318679041

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IhstKb0eeo

Reply #298 - September 11, 2020, 06:17 PM

Express Tribune journalist Bilal Farooqi arrested in Karachi for 'defaming Pakistan Army'  says news

Bilal Farooqi, a senior journalist associated with English-language daily The Express Tribune, was allegedly taken into custody from his home in Karachi's DHA neighbourhood by Defence police on Friday evening, according to his family, friends and official sources.

Karachi police chief, Additional Inspector General Ghulam Nabi Memon, confirmed to Dawn that "Bilal Farooqui of Express Tribune" had been "arrested by the station investigation officer (SIO) of Defence police".

Memon said Farooqi was "wanted in FIR No. 613/2020 u/s 500/505 PPC of PS Defence. dated 9.9.2020”.

Earlier, a senior police officer, who requested anonymity, told Dawn that the FIR against Farooqi was under Sections 500 and 505 of the Pakistan Penal Code and Sections 11 and 20 of the Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act (Peca), 2016, on September 9 on the complaint of a private citizen.

Farooqi works as a news editor at the newspaper, according to a report published in ET.

In a tweet, journalist Ebad Ahmed said Farooqi was taken into custody from his home by "two men in plainclothes accompanied by two policemen".

He said police later visited his home again and officials informed Farooqi's wife that he had been detained at a police station in DHA. "Police have taken possession of Bilal’s phone," the journalist added.

that is the news...

and this is Bilal and his tweet...

and his tweet at   https://twitter.com/bilalfqi/status/1289390505843994625  says this
    Thousands rally in Peshawar to support a fanatic who murdered a mentally-ill man facing blasphemy charges. We're a nation celebrating the killing of somebody suffering from mental illness & glorifying the killer. This is where we are after 70+ years.

along with a video from Peshawar

Reply #299 - September 11, 2020, 11:36 PM

Naya Pakistan my fucking arse. By sheer fortune I'm glad I wasn't raised in this pathetic country. I genuinely wonder if each and every one of these losers form these mobs feel genuine pride for what they're supporting, or is they just mere bravado? How do they go home with a conscience? Do they have wives? Do they feel embarassed for their vile husbands or do they cheer them on?
  • Previous page 1 ... 8 9 1011 12 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »