Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 158639 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #150 - December 05, 2019, 10:29 AM

UK agency takes possession of Pakistan Property  tycoon’s property in London says news

Malik Riaz and His London connections... LONDON /ENGLAND SEEMS TO BE STILL FUNDED BY THE FUNDS FROM INDIAN SUBCONTINENT AND ITS OTHER FORMER COLONIES

LONDON: A day after news of British authorities accepting £190 million settlement offer from the family of Malik Riaz made international headlines, the National Crime Agency (NCA) — which spearheaded the investigation into the real estate magnate’s assets in the United Kingdom — issued a statement which contradicted his stance on the sale of the Hyde Park flat in question

A day earlier, Mr Riaz tweeted that he sold his UK property in order to fund the Supreme Court-mandated offer in the Bahria Town Karachi case. Mr Riaz had said: “I sold our legal & declared property in UK to pay 190M £ to Supreme Court Pakistan against Bahria Town Karachi.”

However, when asked to clarify whether or not the proceeds of the settlement are a result of a sale made by Mr Riaz, a senior communications officer of the NCA told Dawn via email: “The NCA has taken ownership of the property and it will be sold with the proceeds going back to Pakistan.”

In the light of this statement, it is evident that possession of the £50 million property in question, namely 1 Hyde Park Place, London, W2 2L, is now with the British crime agency and any funds generated from its sale will be held by the NCA till they are repatriated to the state of Pakistan and not an individual.

A search on the UK’s digital land registry reveals that Ultimate Holdings Mgt Ltd (incorporated in the British Virgin Islands) is the registered owner. The document says it shows current information as of Nov 14, 2019 and does not take into account any application made after that date.

According to Land Registry records, the same property was purchased for £42.5m in 2016 from Hasan Nawaz Sharif, the son of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif. The Sharif family sources told Dawn Hasan Nawaz had no link to the property after it was sold three years earlier.

well that is what happens when POLITICIAN & THEIR KITH AND KIN HOLDS MULTIPLE CITIZENSHIP IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES  WITH MULTIPLE NATIONALITIES to  loot , and hide their loot on offshore accounts and on top of that they ruled these countries and state in the name of democracy for generations and generations.. this problem  leads to  straight forward corruption at high ends . UNFORTUNATELY DEMOCRACY IS ONLY THE WAY POWER THE POLITICS & DEVELOPMENT OF ANY NATION.. but  but.. to survive democracy.,  democratic rules need to be strictly enforced by these democratic institutions 

Dear Imran .. Dear Khan  do not fall in to the same trap... you are doing good.,  the only thing you need to control is your OUTBURSTS IN PUBLIC

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #151 - December 05, 2019, 10:47 AM

well .. I wrote something above and Imran Khan has this faith fetish ... so one step forward  and another step backward... you can not move forward with such steps

DO NOT MIX FAITH/RELIGION WITH POLITICS ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=ybeJ67nQj40

to days news says  What is Dirilis Ertugrul and why does Imran Khan want Pakistanis to watch it?

Imran you know very little or nothing about religions and their origins ., do not try to live life in 13 and 14th centuries .. we are in 21st century  Anyways let me watch few of those Turkey Dirilis Ertugrul  serial shows..

Diriliş: Ertuğrul (English: "Resurrection: Ertugrul") is a Turkish historical fiction and adventure television series created by Mehmet Bozdağ, starring Engin Altan Düzyatan in the namesake leading role. It is filmed in Riva, a village in Beykoz, Turkey, and premiered on TRT 1 in Turkey on December 10, 2014. The show is based on the history of the Muslim Oghuz Turks and takes place in the 13th century. It centers around the life of Ertuğrul, the father of Osman I, who was the founder of the Ottoman Empire. Its sequel Kuruluş: Osman will star Burak Özçivit and revolve around the life of Osman

https://www.netflix.com/title/80127001

Reply #152 - December 05, 2019, 11:35 AM

UK agency takes possession of Pakistan Property  tycoon’s property in London says news

(Clicky for piccy!)

well that is what happens when POLITICIAN & THEIR KITH AND KIN HOLDS MULTIPLE CITIZENSHIP IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES  WITH MULTIPLE NATIONALITIES to  loot , and hide their loot on offshore accounts and on top of that they ruled these countries and state in the name of democracy for generations and generations.. this problem  leads to  straight forward corruption at high ends . UNFORTUNATELY DEMOCRACY IS ONLY THE WAY POWER THE POLITICS & DEVELOPMENT OF ANY NATION.. but  but.. to survive democracy.,  democratic rules need to be strictly enforced by these democratic institutions 

Dear Imran .. Dear Khan  do not fall in to the same trap... you are doing good.,  the only thing you need to control is your OUTBURSTS IN PUBLIC

well that post was about Mr. Malik Riaz Hussain .. .. here is his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Rh4jRPNxA

he compares himself with Bill Gates .. what did he do?? Allah..Allaha.. alalalalalla

Malik Riaz Hussain (Urdu, Punjabi: ملک ریاض حسین; born February 8, 1954[1]) is a Pakistani business tycoon who is the founder of Bahria Town, the largest privately held real estate development company in Asia. Riaz is notoriously famous for his buying power, and gives gifts of luxurious cars and mansions to journalists, generals, and politicians.

Born in Sialkot into a working family which went bankrupt during his adolescence. Riaz started his career as a clerk with a construction company in Rawalpindi.[citation needed] In the 1980s, Riaz moved to become a contractor, and in 1995 Riaz's construction company Hussain Global, signed an agreement with Pakistan Navy's charitable trust known as Bahria Foundation to develop a gated community for Pakistan Navy. [2] The Navy's Bahria Foundation served a legal notice to Riaz to stop using the word "Bahria" for his company's construction projects, but Riaz went on to develop Bahria Town Rawalpindi offering gifts of banglows, and mansions to politically connected people and army generals.[3][4]

....Malik Riaz was born to a contractor who suffered heavy losses in business, forcing Riaz to drop out of high school after completing his matriculation. He went on to work as a clerk with the Military Engineering Service and often working part-time as a painter. He later moved to become a low-key contractor in the military.[1] According to Dr. Ayesha Siddiqa, Riaz learnt to "work the system". According to Siddiqa, Riaz used his contacts to secure a contract with the Pakistan Navy in the mid-1990s to develop two housing schemes in the outskirts of Rawalpindi.  In 2000, the Pakistan Navy transferred its entire shareholding to Hussain and later fought a legal battle with Riaz over contract infringement in which the Supreme Court ruled in Hussain’s favor...  .

Sure many PTI members in his pocket apart from members of other parties

https://www.parhlo.com/top-10-richest-man-in-pakistan/

that is what wiki says.. but there lot more behind the big houses and big doors.. well that is how you make money

Reply #153 - December 05, 2019, 12:04 PM

Khurram Husain  hits hard at Pakistan corruption by Politicians of EVERY PARTY with a heading

Silence of the lambs

RARELY has silence been more deafening. For a government that based almost every aspect of its claim to power on the promise to recover looted wealth abroad and return it to the motherland, it is beyond comprehension why they are sitting so quietly at precisely the moment when the largest such haul is made in the city of London, along with a promise from the UK authorities that the money just seized will be returned to “the state of Pakistan

Facts are scarce in the whole affair, but we know the following. In August of this year, the National Crime Agency announced in a press release that it “has been granted freezing orders on eight bank accounts containing a total of more than GBP100 million, which is suspected to have derived from bribery and corruption in an overseas nation”. It did not cite any names, but went on to say that “[t]he orders will allow the NCA to further investigate the funds. If found to be derived from — or intended for use in — unlawful conduct, the NCA will seek to recover the money.”

The only mention of people up till now was this line: “[a]pproximately GBP20m held by a linked individual was frozen following a hearing in December 2018.”

It was only a few days ago that we learned the “linked individual” is Malik Riaz and his family. The NCA press release announcing the fact that a settlement had been reached as a “result of an investigation by the NCA into Malik Riaz Hussain” also added that in addition to the nine bank accounts already frozen, a flat located in 1 Hyde Park Place in London was also seized. The authority valued the flat at £50m.

As the news broke and went viral on social media, to widespread applause from our PTI champs that the promise of the leader had finally borne its first fruit, a strange unease was sensed in the government. Their representatives, who are normally tripping over themselves to come on TV and discuss their accomplishments, were suddenly turning coy. Many anchors preferred to focus on other topics too. I saw three who were willing to probe the issue.

there you go....  tat is how Property developers can control the govt ...   that is todays news....

Reply #154 - December 07, 2019, 04:45 PM

oh my goodness Reham Khan becomes investigative journalist  from London., glad she is NOT in Pakistan 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42VVkBTJsfk

Well  she Reveals the truth behind money recovery from Malik Riaz  190 million pounds..

but let me read Fahd Husain on this 190 million London money

In the government, many do. Look at the colossal amount of £190 million appear out of sheer nothingness and shower down on our land like blessings from the heavens.

To whom did this monetary blessing belong?
    How was it earned in Pakistan?
    How was it transferred to the United Kingdom?
     Why was it frozen in accounts?
    What was wrong with it?
    How was it tainted?
    Why was it given to the state of Pakistan and not to the owner?
    What was the role of the Pakistani government?
    Why is it being used to settle an individual debt to the highest court if it does not belong to the individual?
    Why is the government not answering questions?
    Why is the opposition not asking questions?
    Why is the media not asking questions?

Because there is magic in the air.

See the wizards weave their spells: Wingardium Laviosa! Housing will appear like magic. Poof! Dollars totalling 200 billion will rain down on us like magic. Whoosh! Ten million jobs will grow out of our fertile soil like magic. Bam! Jesters jump up and down and clap with unrestrained and unvarnished glee as wizardry swirls across the land like a kaleidoscopic cloud of yearning...

well that is what he writes..  So many questions are out there .  So let us see how far we go in understanding Pakistan's international money laundering problems...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rO8fBvepVk

This fellow has no job except talk.. talk.. talk minister of Naya Pakistan

Reply #155 - December 08, 2019, 01:01 PM

So on that Malik Riaz recently settlement  with the National Crime Agency in the UK for an astronomical £190m,  the NCA says the agreement was a civil matter and “did not represent a finding of guilt”. Question is the fate  of 190 million pounds., their origins .. over rated property values.. crony banks from 3rd world countries  and their relationships with  politicians of so-called 2nd world and 3rd world countries  and their kith and kin being PHOREN returned foreign nationals  with PHOREN PASSPORTS .. and how such large amounts of moves moves  from poor countries to POOR CITIES of London Mew York.. etc..etc with very very rich folks..   where as people in these countries are living like this

Oh well Allah /GOD  //gods..goddesses  and that brain eating  fucking god is great .. he is looking from sky watching people living in wretched towns waking foe water with ,malnourished babies .. Oh well allaha god is mighty ..allahgod is great .. but giving drinking water for such mothers I see above would have ,made the HEEeeeeeeeeeeee   the dickhead  greater than what he is now for me

anyways on those 190 million pounds  Ayesha Ijaz Khan  pens something  in today's Dawn with a heading  The fate of £190m  .. well let me read a bit of it..

IN the last couple of decades, London has earned a reputation for becoming a haven for money launderers globally. Its high-end property market has attracted ‘hot money’ from diverse and dubious sources, spanning the gamut from Nigerian generals to Russian oligarchs. Yet, in the last few years, there have been calls for reversing this trend, accounting for the dodgy funds that make their way to the UK capital, and as a result, not only impoverish those from whose countries the funds are transferred but also render the central London property market unaffordable for many Britons.

When Malik Riaz recently settled with the National Crime Agency in the UK for an astronomical £190m, representing the largest settlement of its kind that the NCA had secured, the NCA did say the agreement was a civil matter and “did not represent a finding of guilt”. This, however, cannot be interpreted the way Mr Riaz has been spinning it, to suggest that he has done nothing wrong. The NCA does not obtain a UWO and the respondent does not subsequently settle if there has been no wrongdoing. Given the nature of the law, however, the NCA does not need to establish guilt to proceed. It is the respondent who has to establish his innocence. A UWO can be contested, as it was in the case of Ms Hajiyeva, but she failed in her application to set it aside.

The logical next step, however, would be for the government of Pakistan to order a probe into the alleged corruption that has led to this exorbitant settlement with the NCA. Instead, we witnessed an awkward silence by government functionaries, followed by a press conference by Mr. Shahzad Akbar, in which he announced that the money will be used to pay off Mr Riaz’s liability to the Supreme Court of Pakistan. This is astounding given that the settlement with the NCA has nothing to do with and is completely independent of the Supreme Court of Pakistan’s determination against Mr Riaz and is therefore tantamount to returning the money to Mr Riaz..

Mr Akbar, uncharacteristically reticent to speak about the matter, also noted that he is bound by a confidentiality agreement with the NCA

well you can read tat and more at the link but Let us see how PREEMIER MINSTER IMRAN KHAN solves this problem of Malik Riaz types and others who stash money out of the country instead of paying taxes on their earnings

Reply #156 - December 08, 2019, 04:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MoMbf7roPU

well there are plenty of questions I can ask on your comments on the difference between murders and murderess  and the court system of Pakistan and England...  there is huge difference dear Reham Khan., Both may be fruits., e.g.  Prickly pear cactus and Apples  and both may be sweet., but there is a huge difference between the two..  So let us not compare the political, juridical  systems of UK  with that we have in Pakistan

Guys like you and Fatima should enter Politics of Pakistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5lyx8SMlo8

Reply #157 - December 10, 2019, 10:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tgwJXLv6r0

Imran speaks everything right but can he deliver it??  well one must give time to him..  problem   his selected team....  Imran should know by now a Bowler can not be a wicket keeper   and and stop talking about Prophet of Islam story at every meeting ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5u-r6wQgWA

IMRAN YOUR HISTORY and GEOGRAPHY  OF ISLAM as good as you speaking about Germany and Japan shares borders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uccL_THodts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqb0ZYo-Ic

you are  at best a FAITH HEAD who has NOT read Quran and hadith   and and you are also not a student of  Islamic history dear Premier Khan ,, So stop talking about Islam and History in your story telling times

Reply #158 - December 10, 2019, 12:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNZpvDNOfdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VpYYF8oNXA

Malik sahab .. Many people in Pakistan may be fools but every one in Pakistan are is NOT a fool

Yes if you do anything wrong in London you will be exposed but they do not care about what you did in Pakistan,, .. I know you can buy ALL PAKISTANI CHANNELS AND MANY or ALL PTI govt ministers but you cannot fool sincere people living in Pakistan... but you may not be able to fool Imran Kha..

Reply #159 - December 11, 2019, 04:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFoh4AjS0z8

ha !.. 40 million pounds in Cash in home... .. 40 million pounds??? where do these tycoons get /print/keep  such money in home??

my goodness gracious ... Every Pakistani must watch that video..

Reply #160 - December 12, 2019, 09:23 PM

India under Modi is moving systematically with a supremacist agenda, says PM  Khan

Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Thursday that India, under Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has been moving systematically with a Hindu supremacist agenda.

The prime minister was referencing the controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill passed by India's upper house amid protests on Wednesday.

The bill will let the Indian government grant citizenship to millions of illegal immigrants who entered India from three neighbouring countries before 2015 — but not if they are Muslim................

well read the rest at news link but that comes from his twitter handle https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI

https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1205046709010812929
    India, under Modi, has been moving systematically with its Hindu Supremacist agenda. Starting with illegal annexation & continuing siege of IOJK; then stripping 2 mn Indian Muslim in Assam of citizenship, setting up internment camps; now the passage of  Citizenship Amendment Law;

https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1205046711334449152
    All this accompanied by mob lynchings of Muslims & other minorities in India. World must realise, as appeasement of the genocidal Supremacist agenda of Nazi Germany eventually  led to WWII, Modi's Hindu Supremacist agenda, accompanied by threats to Pak under a nuclear overhang,

https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1205046713951670273
    will lead to massive bloodshed & far-reaching consequences for the world. As in Nazi Germany, in Modi's India dissent has been marginalised & the world must step in before it is too late, to counter this Hindu Supremacist agenda of Modi's India threatening bloodshed & war.

well yes one must keep reminding the people of subcontinent constantly .,  But Imran Khan would have been a very successful politician in that country ....India.... ., In Pakistan ... I will wait and see ..

Reply #161 - December 17, 2019, 10:30 AM

oh dear.

Quote from:
    A three-member bench of a special court on Tuesday handed a death penalty to former dictator retired Gen Pervez Musharraf in a long-drawn treason case. Musharraf has been convicted for abrogating the Constitution and imposing an emergency in the country in 2007.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1522780/groundbreaking-in-many-ways-reactions-pour-in-on-momentous-verdict-in-musharraf-treason-case

the scramble begins.

Quote from:
    Awan added that Prime Minister Imran Khan is returning from a trip tomorrow, after which he will himself look at the "relevant ground realities and legal framework". Following this, a final decision will be taken.

When asked about the government's request to stop the verdict against Musharraf, Awan said she could only comment on this after consulting the legal team.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1522781/govt-to-review-in-detail-special-courts-verdict-against-musharraf-awan
     Reply #162 - December 17, 2019, 01:56 PM

well as usual that dramas goes on.. That is rubbish.....it is only political drama  with more talks all over the country over  proliferated news channels., THAT SPECIAL COURT AND ITS DECISION HAS NO VALUE   but I am glad it gives time to Imran Khan to solve the bloody economic mess in the country ., So all over country they stop criticizing him and talk about this verdict next three to four months

A Pakistani special court sentenced former military dictator and president Pervez Musharraf to death in absentia, ending a six-year long high treason case against him and delivering a historic verdict against the country’s powerful army. The verdict -- a two-to-one majority -- drew a strong reaction from the military. Musharraf, who served for over 40 years and fought wars in the defense of the country “can surely never be a traitor,” according to a statement released Tuesday evening by military spokesman General Asif Ghafoor.

It is a cruel joke on whole political democratic system in Pakistan .,   such dangerous verdicts should ideally come from Parliament and supreme court .. NOT FROM THREE GUYS where two of them have grudges against Musharraf .,

I AM NO SUPPORTER OF MUSHARRAF REGIME   but this is just nonsense., why don't they first give DEATH PENALTY TO MUHAMMAD ZIA-UL-HAQ??

instead of all that Musharraf hupla  nonsense ....  I should promote this recent movie  from Pakistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRCMXHF97yY

Pakistan Gayi is an item number from the upcoming Pakistani movie Kaaf Kangana. The song features Neelam Muneer and is going viral. The film features Sami Khan, Eshal Fayyaz, Ayesha Omer. Kaaf Kangana is written and directed by Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar

https://images.dawn.com/news/1183934

https://twitter.com/peaceforchange ( DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor Twitter page)

Reply #163 - December 17, 2019, 07:07 PM

it's okay to shake your hips so long as you're pretending to be indian? maybe the army should sort it's pr machine before commenting on court cases.
     Reply #164 - December 18, 2019, 03:53 PM

..................maybe the army .................... court .....................POLITICIANS...................

well  all those three are problems in Pakistan..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVan1qdm1qU

Well General Musharraf has such serious health problems .,  it makes no difference what Pakistan courts says..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHw4bvXfzk

Reply #165 - December 19, 2019, 01:41 PM

A special court handed a death penalty to Musharraf for abrogating Constitution, imposing emergency. ...FULL REPORT

you can down load that 189 pages document from SCRIBD at Special court's detailed verdict in Musharraf treason case at SCRIBD,COM   ..........Uploaded by Dawn.dotcom

and that is first page....

Justice Waqar Ahmed Seth:    is a Pakistani jurist who has been the Chief Justice of Peshawar High Court since 28 June 2018.  On 17 December 2019, he is one of the three-member bench of the special court presided by him awarded death sentence to former President Pervez Musharraf

Mr. Justice Nazar Akbar:   is a Pakistani jurist who has been the Chief Justice of Sindh High Court since 1986.  On 17 December 2019, he is one of the three-member bench of the special court presided by him awarded death sentence to former President Pervez Musharraf.

justice shahid karim:   is a Pakistani jurist who has been the Chief Justice of Lahore High Court since 28 June 2014.  On 17 December 2019, he is one of the three-member bench of the special court presided by him awarded death sentence to former President Pervez Musharraf.

Reply #166 - December 19, 2019, 02:15 PM

Ha..... on Page 66 of that document says

....We direct law enforcement agencies to strive their level best to apprehend the fugitive/convict and to ensure that the punishment is inflicted as per law and if found dead his corpse be dragged to the D-chowk, Islamabad, Pakistan and be hanged for 03 days.. .....

and the prize for using such langue goes to these three 

(Clicky for piccy!)
    Justice Waqar Ahmed Seth 

(Clicky for piccy!)
    Mr. Justice Nazar Akba

(Clicky for piccy!)
     justice shahid karim

......if found dead his corpse be dragged to the D-chowk, Islamabad, Pakistan and be hanged for 03 days.. .....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dGwRgSZxNU

People  should know their positions and the language they use when they hold such esteemed positions ..

IDIOTS...............

Reply #167 - December 19, 2019, 02:41 PM

the judges should know that only god can condemn a hero/traitor in the islamic banana republic. the ordinary man on the street neither understands or cares for the constitution. between the three of them, atleast one should have invoked religious curses on the general if they wanted their judgement to carry any weight with the people.
     Reply #168 - December 21, 2019, 09:46 PM

well  many sides of same story  the Musharraf treason case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NYipgd9vKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPiPrQCRDzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wo0_mMYyuQ

Reply #169 - December 28, 2019, 03:55 PM

PM Imran urges Pakistani Americans to counter Indian lobby, raise voice for Muslims

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday urged the members of APPNA (Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent of North America) to double down and ramp up their efforts to counter the Indian lobby in the US.

He urged them to raise their voice for Muslims "suffering in Kashmir and India at the hands of the RSS-led BJP government".

The premier's request came during a winter meeting of the medical association held in Peshawar.

He said APPNA is the most powerful and influential Pakistani group overseas. "You are the most educated, with the most awareness." The premier said that the Pakistan government not only wishes to have an institutional arrangement with APPNA but to have them lobby for the country.

"India's lobby in America right now is far more powerful than Pakistan's. India's point of view always overshadows that of Pakistan and American policies for Pakistan are affected by that viewpoint," he explained.

"What India is doing right now in Kashmir and with Muslims [in India] is in violation of all humanitarian laws and international laws. In the 21st century, we are witnessing a fascist, racist government.

"The programmes they are bringing in are identical to those in Hitler's Nazi Germany when they committed genocide of the Jews. The exact same pattern is being followed by the RSS-led BJP government in India," said PM Imran.

He said that while the Pakistan government has been trying to raise awareness in America on this, the APPNA group will prove instrumental in furthering the cause. "Raise your voice for Kashmiris who have been suffering for five months in an open prison and not only for that but for the change in demography which is considered a war crime."

The premier said that the Citizenship Amendment Act in India also poses a danger and there is a need for Pakistani Americans to highlight it. "Even enlightened Hindus, Sikhs, Christians and Parsis have stood up against an Act whose purpose it is to target Muslims," he said.

Read: 'Now we have woken up' — India's protests: why now?

"I don't think you realise your lobbying strength. It is under utilised," added the premier, urging the group to take advantage of their position in the US.

He warned of India undertaking a false-flag operation in Azad Kashmir to draw attention away from their actions which had for the first time been met with international criticism.

He urged the body to begin raising its voice because the "situation in India will further deteriorate".

"Once this demon is out of the bottle, it will never go back in. This is what history has shown us. When a movement is launched based on hatred [...] the Nazi Party created a Jew register before their genocide and in Myanmar, Muslims were asked to register," he said, calling to attention similar moves being made by India.

"To counter where all this is headed, you must be prepared beforehand and lobby with full force."  'Corrupt status quo'
    The premier also spoke of the government's efforts to tackle the strong resistance to change that was being put up by those who wish for the "old, corrupt ways" to remain. He underscored the importance of reforms with which much-needed quality will be brought to institutions.

well let me hear  Mr. Prime Minister Khan instead of reading Dawn News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njvbWMTjIq8

well that is what he saying.. let me use some of my brain cells to dissect it..

Reply #170 - December 29, 2019, 01:28 PM

LHC grants Rana Sanaullah bail in drug case says Dawn news

The Lahore High Court on Tuesday granted bail to senior PML-N leader Rana Sanaullah in a drug case filed against him by the Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF).

The court also ordered Sanaullah to submit two surety bonds of Rs1 million each.

A day earlier the high court had reserved its verdict on a post-arrest bail petition filed by Sanaullah, in the 15kg heroin recovery case, earlier this month. Justice Chaudhry Mushtaq Ahmad reserved the verdict on Monday after Sanaullah’s lawyers and prosecutors of the ANF concluded their arguments.

On October 2, the PML-N leader had filed a bail petition in the LHC. The petition was, however, withdrawn the next day, to file the same at a later stage. Earlier this month, Sanaullah once again petitioned the LHC for post-arrest bail.

A special court for Control of Narcotics Substance (CNS) had on September 20 also dismissed a bail petition by Sanaullah while releasing five co-suspects. On November 9, a CNS dismissed another bail petition of Sanaullah's. On July 1, the former Punjab law minister was arrested by the ANF Lahore team while he was travelling from Faisalabad to Lahore near the Ravi Toll Plaza on motorway, claiming to have seized 15kg heroin from his vehicle. A special team of the force had also arrested five others, including the driver and security guards of the PML-N leader.

The FIR was lodged under Section 9(C) of the Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997, which carries death penalty or life imprisonment or a jail term that may extend to 14 years, along with a fine up to Rs1 million.

idiots make dangerous rules and then use them on their political opponent ..  Imran .. Mr. Prime Minister .. I am not his supporter but you are wrong putting that guy is in jail  and   it was wrong what has been done with Rana Sanaullah by your supporters ..

Lahor High Court  finds 'lapses' in prosecution case against Sanaullah, says political victimisation 'open secret'  says news

The Lahore High Court (LHC) has found visible "lapses in the prosecution case" filed by the Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) against PML-N leader Rana Sanaullah, according to the detailed verdict of the case released on Thursday.

The LHC has ruled that the "guilt of the petitioner (Sanaullah) needs further probe and his case calls for further inquiry".

Almost six months after his arrest in July, Sanaullah had been granted bail on Tuesday by the LHC. He was released by jail authorities today after the submission of two surety bonds worth Rs1 million each.

and I have to agree with that., and any sensible Pakistani will agree with that judgement.,  no one is saying Mr. Sanaullah  is saint .. but your team is making him look like Muslim saint

Rana Sanaullah First Press Conference After Release From Jail!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aykb8WaRGZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd3LSg47ECo

Reply #171 - December 29, 2019, 01:53 PM

Drug Case on Rana Sanaullah   By Imran Khan Government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QFZfiZEIKA

Wife of Rana Sanaullah Exclusive interview | Samaa TV | July 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N75qkj2FKTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3gPwu49tNM

Reply #172 - December 31, 2019, 07:40 AM

Special Interview Rana Sanaullah on how 15 kg drugs found in his car...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-vMuwlJC94

And why new NRO rules are floated by PTI government,,,   THESE PTI IDIOTS  talk rubbish on TV,, pathetic fools are are selected by Imran Khan

Imran Khan you will fall in to black hole with  these fools..... GET THEM OUT OF TH PARTY  it is drug case that is used against this guy why he was  jailed ...NOT corruption...

pathetic Idiots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7CvP1dIyY

Mr. Khan you are also talking nonsense about NAB.. what is wrong with you people ..  you are running in to dangers

Reply #173 - January 01, 2020, 02:04 PM

well I hope this year will be different and hope for Happy new year to Prime Minister Imran Kan and his team .,

But I say

"HE NEED TO COMPLETELY CHANGE HIS TEAM 
    AND HE NEED TO CHANGE IS CONTAINER SYNDROME
    ..CONTAINER NONSENSE NOISE
    AND STOP ACTING LIKE   LITTLE  KID
    THROWING TANTRUM ON CONTAINERS
    IN EVERY PRESS CONFERENCE/TALK"

Reply #174 - January 02, 2020, 05:25 PM

well today let me watch and read some fun stuff..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5mko6Js7fo

That is 96yrs old Roedad Khan  ..Roedad Khan (Urdu: رؤداد خان; born 28 September 1923) is a Pakistani politician and former civil servant. He was a leading figure in Pakistan from the start to the end of the Cold War. During his long career, Khan was one of the most senior civil servants of Pakistan. In 1923, Khan was born in Mardan, North-West Frontier Province, British Indian Empire, to an ethnic Pashtun family that belongs to a Yousufzai tribe. In 1939, he graduated from local high school and went to attend Forman Christian College and gained BA in English Literature in 1942.  Respecting his father's wishes, Khan attended the Aligarh Muslim University and gained MA in English history in 1946... Well Happy New year to him

Pakistan A Slave State.pdf  ROEDAD KHAN

Pakistan, a Dream Gone Sour / 1997 Roedad Khan

Hmm this is funny stuff  from Twitter.,  Imran Khan would have been ruined by that  Indian bolly wood

Reply #175 - January 02, 2020, 05:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwM5UCobkXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccBvmxm2isU

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Imran you have mafia in your team .. you seem not to know that.. anyways The news says

NAB prosecutor in two references against Zardari resigns citing personal reasons
    The National Accountability Bureau’s (NAB) prosecutor for two references filed by the accountability watchdog against Asif Ali Zardari resigned on Thursday, citing personal reasons.

In his letter addressed to the prosecutor general of NAB, Mudassir Naqvi has cited his parents’ "ailing health" as the main reason for his decision to resign from the post.

Naqvi was part of the six-member prosecution team, constituted by NAB, to represent the anti-graft body in the fake accounts cases against the former president. As part of his duties, Naqvi was given the charge of the Park Lane and money laundering references filed by NAB against the former president.

Zardari, his sister Faryal Talpur, his son Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and other accused face charges of corruption through fake bank accounts and embezzlement in the financial facility for Park Lane Private Limited and Parthenon (Pvt) Limited.

NAB has alleged that the national exchequer suffered a loss of Rs3.77 billion because of the irregularities. Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan's records indicate that Zardari and Bilawal are 50 per cent shareholders of Park Lane, a real estate firm. As per the prosecution, the Park Lane case is being investigated under different sections of NAO 1999 and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2010 for Zardari's alleged involvement "in extending loan and its misappropriation by M/S Parthenon Private Limited, M/S Park Lane Estate Private Limited and others".

The fake bank accounts case involves alleged money laundering worth billions of rupees through 29 accounts, which were found opened in three banks — Summit Bank, Sindh Bank and United Bank Ltd. The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) had named Zardari, Talpur, Omni Group chairman Anwar Majeed, his sons and over 10 others as suspects in an interim charge sheet filed in a banking court in August 2018. The case was transferred in March 2019 from the banking court in Karachi to the accountability court of Rawalpindi for trial.

That is the news.... oh well

Reply #176 - January 05, 2020, 06:48 PM

Fawad Chaudhry slaps Senior Journalist Mubasher Lucman | 05 January 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N56Z6HFBv_c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP9BmnTN4yc

Greaaaaaaat that is breaking news from Prime Minster Imran Khan's team...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xKlHHUba0Q&t=309s

well .. How about Drugs..??

Reply #177 - January 06, 2020, 10:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0uEg5fGIEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKMxrf3AJY8

Fawad Chaudhry explains why he slaped Mubashir Lucman

well.. you are stupid...to beat up people you fool .. we are not living in 18/19th century ..

Reply #178 - January 13, 2020, 05:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn7KVnaqGhQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqFaL6sXKU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVWYSwSxvs

Captain...   Khan Saheb .. Mr. Prime Minister Imran Khan ... GET RID OF THAT GUY FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT   ASAP

Reply #179 - January 14, 2020, 09:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wlT0JsAhs

THAT IDIOT SHOULD NOT BE THERE IN ANY GOVERNMENT., Primer  Khan   GET RID OF THAT GUY FROM THE GOVERNMENT.........

Shehryar Afridi Challenges Rana Sanaullah  in Parliament says news

Minister for States and Frontier Regions (Safron) and Narcotics Control Shehryar Afridi on Tuesday lashed out at PML-N leader Rana Sanaullah and challenged the former Punjab law minister — who is nominated in a drug case — to "face trial like a man".

Speaking on the floor of the National Assembly, Afridi said Sanaullah did not want to face the court in the drug case filed against him by the Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF).

you fool you are in the Government and you are responsible for trial.,   not the accused ...   I have no soft corner to Rana Sanaullah  but what you did was wrong....

• Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »