Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 158890 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #60 - July 06, 2019, 09:28 AM

Saviours do not exist. A person with so many flaws is not someone to put your trust in.

no...no..nooo….  let us not be completely pessimistic ….  Saviors did exist.... Saviors do exist...  Saviors will be there in the future also.,   please look at the history of human race.,   or even subcontinent history.,   I   am not saying Imran khan is going to  save everything... he is tumbling... he is learning to navigate the minefields across the land of pure .. and there are plenty with in his own party .,  But those who  are living in Pakistan  they need him.,   .,  let us give another year or two...  he started on 13 August 2018., it is not even a year...

https://www.dawn.com/news/1492430/clients-and-patrons

............ What’s the alternative? How does a weak state survive in a cruel world without a protector? For a start, that state can build confidence by putting its own house in order. When its citizens see it committed above all else to meeting their needs, they are more likely to protect it. They will then pay their due share of taxes because the state is seen as fulfilling its obligations. But if obviously legitimate demands, such as the presumption of equal rights stemming from citizenship, a freedom from arbitrary arrest and persecution, the removal of land mines and unnecessary check posts etc., are refused then expect rebellion not patriotism.

Legitimacy matters. It grows from the rule of law being applied equally and fairly for rich and poor alike, and for those in uniform and out of uniform. This means the judicial system must not be tampered with. You do not make a country strong by engineering the removal of judges who have courageously followed the law and their convictions.
    People make their state strong. For this they need wide-awake minds, some understanding of how the world works, and a voice in national decisions. Such people are not easily swayed by conspiracy theories or a foreign hand. Instead of battling with demons in some imaginary 5-G hybrid war, they can put their energy where it’s needed.

Statecraft is not rocket science. It’s actually much harder because it needs wisdom, compassion, foresight and courage. So why not try making peace at home and with our immediate neighbours to the east and west? Now that we’ve again said Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar have been put away, let’s stick to our promise this time. We may then not need to import perfumes from Paris. ..

that is from dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - July 06, 2019, 10:48 AM

no...no..nooo….  let us not be completely pessimistic ….  Saviors did exist.... Saviors do exist...  Saviors will be there in the future also.,   please look at the history of human race.,   or even subcontinent history.,   I   am not saying Imran khan is going to  save everything... he is tumbling... he is learning to navigate the minefields across the land of pure .. and there are plenty with in his own party .,  But those who  are living in Pakistan  they need him.,   .,  let us give another year or two...  he started on 13 August 2018., it is not even a year...

saviours only exist in retrospect for those trying to make sense of random events in the past - in my pessimistic opinion.

unfortunately, many sensible people have a blind spot when it comes to imran. charismatic figures take advantage of desperation and unrealistic hopes. .
    why save a broken project like pakistan anyway? like any other country, it has no divine right exist. whether it is further dismembered or completely collapses, the ordinary person's fortunes will remain uncertain.

Reply #62 - July 06, 2019, 11:35 AM

saviours only exist in retrospect for those trying to make sense of random events in the past - in my pessimistic opinion.

unfortunately, many sensible people have a blind spot when it comes to imran. charismatic figures take advantage of desperation and unrealistic hopes. .

I am bit busy...  but I can easily answer that.,  and I will.,    as it is folks like me

............why save a broken project like pakistan anyway?

2.  like any other country, it has no divine right exist. whether it is further dismembered or completely collapses, the ordinary person's fortunes will remain uncertain. 

those words really bother me dear crumble.,   So in essence you are saying BREAK PAKSTAN... If you are related Pakistan... If you visit pakistan.,  then what you are saying is not right..

anyways let us watch this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-mSjH2DPg

that is Hassan Nisar...8 June 2019.... please watch it.,   i hope you understand what he is saying...

https://twitter.com/rehamkhan1

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #63 - July 06, 2019, 03:08 PM

So in essence you are saying BREAK PAKSTAN... If you are related Pakistan... If you visit pakistan.,  then what you are saying is not right..

pakistan is not the people of pakistan. it's an idea to bind together disparate peoples under a single banner. if scotland leaves the united kingdom, only the idea of a single state is diminished not the people who live within its old borders.

the indian and pakistani states claim the territory of kashmir rather than its inhabitants. likewise, another ideological state claims palestinian land but explicitly not the palestinians. so a nation state can break and fail - but the idea behind it will simply have to change and adapt accordingly. and for a relatively new country founded on a poor idea, it shouldn't be too hard to adjust.
     Reply #64 - July 07, 2019, 05:24 PM

pakistan is not the people of pakistan. it's an idea to bind together disparate peoples under a single banner.

if scotland leaves the united kingdom, only the idea of a single state is diminished not the people who live within its old borders.

the indian and pakistani states claim the territory of kashmir rather than its inhabitants. likewise, another ideological state claims palestinian land but explicitly not the palestinians. so a nation state can break and fail - but the idea behind it will simply have to change and adapt accordingly. and for a relatively new country founded on a poor idea, it shouldn't be too hard to adjust.

dear crumble...  Not sure how to answer all of your points to your satisfaction..  on top of that i am tired and i like that statement..  no..no both the countries like the land as well people living in that land..  the only problem is silly faiths  and the brainless faith heads in politics

as far as Palestine is concerned .. i have written on that problem more than anyone else for the past 15 years or  so . please read this folder  https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15908.0

Reply #65 - July 13, 2019, 04:23 PM

Reham Khan's  Interview about Imran Khan's Foreign Funding - Prime Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kggrXBvvCJE

Reply #66 - July 14, 2019, 05:19 PM

Pakistan told to pay $5.9bn to mining firm in Reko Diq case   says news

ISLAMABAD: The Inter­national Centre for Settle­ment of Investment Disp­utes (ICSID), one of the five organisations of the World Bank Group, has announced a huge award of $5.976 billion against Pakistan in the Reko Diq case.  The international tribunal which provides facilities for conciliation and arbitration of international investment disputes, rendered its judgement on Friday — a 700-page ruling against Pak­istan in the Reko Diq case.

The ICSID awarded a $4.08bn penalty and $1.87bn in interest. The full details of the case are yet to be released by the tribunal.

Damn  the Government got just 6 billion dollar loan from IMF

Brief History of the case

Looters everywhere...   i saw that in 2017 much before PTI government...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fknUAkDO8SU

that is 2017 tube.....  and this is today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08U73lMErQ

Reply #67 - July 18, 2019, 01:33 PM

NAB arrests former PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi in LNG case, search on for Miftah Ismail  says news

Former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi was arrested by a 12-member National Accountability Bureau (NAB) team on Thursday in a multi-billion-rupee case related to the award of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) import contract.   NAB Chairman Javed Iqbal the same day also signed the arrest warrants of another PML-N leader, Miftah Ismail.

According to DawnNewsTV, Abbasi was on his way to attend a press conference, accompanied by PML-N leader Ahsan Iqbal and spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb, when he was arrested on the Thokar Niaz Baig interchange.

Abbasi initially resisted the arrest but eventually conceded. He was shifted to NAB office in Lahore after a medical check-up. He is currently being taken to NAB Rawalpindi.

well that is the news and in another interview Maryam Nawaz Sharif  stands up shouts at Pakistan...

Voice of America full interview with Maryam Nawaz Sharif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewy8h4k3OjI

that is a very good interview

Reply #68 - July 20, 2019, 08:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6WGerzUJ1A

dear Imran . dear Khan...  your minister face is showing the problems  of  your own party.. the ball can swing both ways.....

Reply #69 - July 22, 2019, 11:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW9JG95NubU

that is a good one .. keep it up my man...

and don't be stupid STOP TALKING ABOUT CHINA IN US OF A.. AND STOP TELLING  OLD  ISLAMIC STORIES .... talk business ...

Reply #70 - July 27, 2019, 09:05 AM

Block social media websites or increase our technical capacity, PTA chairman asks Senate panel says news from land of pure

Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) Chairman retired Maj Gen Amir Azeem Bajwa on Friday told a Senate panel that the government should either increase the body's "technical capabilities" or block social media websites in the country in order to stop the circulation of "blasphemous content".

While briefing the Senate Special Committee to examine purported grievances, Bajwa said: "[Dealing with] blasphemous content on social media is a huge problem. Most of the websites are being operated from other countries."

"The government should either formulate a policy and block social media websites in the country like China and the United Arab Emirates — [which would mean] developing social media platforms locally like China — or it should increase the technical capabilities of the PTA," he said...

well that is the news  and that  chair ......man   you see down in that Army Camouflage 

and in other  wonderful article is written by  dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy  on Pakistan & Space Science at https://www.dawn.com/news/1496468/pakistans-slice-of-the-moon   ., i is awonderful article but something caught my eye  ..  and it is about CHAIR...MAN   appointments  ...   let me add that here

Pakistan’s slice of the   moon

MONDAY’S launch of the Chandrayaan-2 water-finding moon mission is a significant demonstration of India’s scientific and engineering capacity. It puts India firmly within a select group of countries prowling the solar system for commercial, strategic, and scientific reasons. Pakistanis naturally want to know where they stand in science — of which space exploration is just a small part — and why. What gave India this enormous lead over Pakistan? 

The official website of the National Space Agency of Pakistan (Suparco) is silent on space exploration plans. Born a year before its Indian counterpart ISRO, Suparco lists its earliest achievement as the periodic launches of US-supplied weather monitoring Rehbar rockets between 1962 and 1972. The most recent activity listed is of July 9, 2018, when China launched two remote sensing satellites for Pakistan to monitor progress on CPEC. One of the two “was indigenously designed and solely developed by Suparco, and is primarily aimed at remote sensing”.

As a space-filler this pathetic website speaks in hushed terms about the Hatf and Shaheen-III missile programmes but falls short of saying what Suparco’s role was, if any. The last four chairmen of Suparco, together with their educational qualifications, are listed as Maj Gen. Raza Husain (2001-2010, BSc), Maj Gen. Ahmed Bilal Husain (2010-2016, MSc), Maj Gen. Qaiser Anees Khurram (2016-2018, BSc), and Maj Gen. Amer Nadeem (2018-present, BSc). ....

why all these IDIOTS after retiring from army become Heads of Educational institutions with very little background in Science & technology really bother me  .. I hope Prime minister Mr. Khan will take note of that .. Can not we find retired  or active  Science Faculty member with proper background to head these educational institutes??

They have nothing to contribute except to the RULES OF BLASPHEMY IN LAND OF PURE

Reply #71 - July 27, 2019, 04:15 PM

Banning blasphemy on the internet is a handy way to control political speech unrelated to religion. I wonder how many atheists fill the ranks of their military elite?

Pakistan strategy is to piggyback on chinese development. Therefore, no need for a functional education system. Nor any incentive for foreign educated students to return.

Reply #72 - August 04, 2019, 07:14 PM

..................Pakistan strategy is.....................

well ..  right now it appears to be only Survival strategy ...

Irfan Siddiqui, former aide to Nawaz Sharif, sent to jail on 14-day judicial remand  ..  says dawn news...

AND THAT IS REALLY TROUBLING ME... AND MANY OTHERS who supported Imran Khan.,   
    Dear  Prime minister Khan  .. Irfan Siddiqui,  doesn't deserve those  handcuffs .. plenty in PTI  that needs handcuffs ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2_pz850oS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf9ecP3lTnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX3UaeJpU60

Reply #73 - August 14, 2019, 07:01 PM

Speeches on 72nd  Independence Day Of Pakistan 14th August 2019

Imran Khan Speech In Muzafarabad on Independence day  14 August 2019 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmlyknfHxsw

Mishal Malik   Speech On 72nd Independence Day Of Pakistan | 14 August 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTzhJCWJ8M
    Well Mishal Malik is from    England ... so she speaks in English on Independence day of Pakistan ..  Polish..Polish.
     Polish the language as well as polish the acts....

Reply #74 - August 16, 2019, 05:16 PM

How the meaning of Naya Pakistan developed over time ?   Anam Hussain asks the question  with this pcture,,

In his Naya Shivala, Allama Iqbal expresses his dream of building a new temple for all mankind that will destroy the walls of hostility and stand as a symbol of unity, communal harmony, love and loyalty — the vision of an egalitarian society.

The Urdu word 'naya' (new) in Iqbal's poetry is the same as the 'naya' in Imran Khan's Pakistan, which is different from the 'naya' in marketing (for example, a frozen yoghurt relaunched with new packaging and recipe).

The renowned writer Salman Tarik Kureshi made a comment in the Friday Times about the use of the word 'naya' for Pakistan. He mentioned that when the word is applied to minor alteration of size and colour in the advertising profession, it means something different than a genuine tabdeeli (change) in process, a foundational change in the actual product...

Well that is where PTI got that word "Naya"  .. "Naya  Pakistan".........new Pakistan...    FROZEN YOGURT with spices in it..

whatever but let me read that   Naya Shivala, from that Poet of the East .....Allama Iqbal 

Naya Shivala _ by Allama Iqbal

SACH KAH Don AYE BRAHMAN! GAR TU BURAA NA MAANEY
    TEREY SANAM-KADOn KE BUT HO GAYE PURAANEY
    APNOn SE BAIR RAKHNAA TU NE BHTOn SE SEEKHAA
    JAnG-O-JADAL SIKHAAYAA WAAIZ KO BHI KHUDAA NE
    TAnG AA KE MAIn NE AAKHIR DAIR-O-HARAM KO CHHODAA
    WAAIZ KA WAAZ CHHODAA, CHHODEY TIREY FASAANEY 

PATTHAR KI MOORATOn MEIn SAMJHAA HAI TU KHDAA HAI
    KHAAK-E-WATAN KA MUJH KO HAR ZARRAA DEVTAA HAI

AA GHAIRIYAT KE PARDEY IK BAAR PHIR UTHAA DEIn
    BICHDOn KO PHIR MILAA DEIn, NAQSH-E-DUI MITAA DEIn
    SOONI PADI HUI HAI MUDDAT SE DIL KI BASTI
    AA, IK NAYAA SHIWAALAA IS DES MEIn BANAA DEIn
    DUNYAA KE TEERATHOn SE OONCHAA HO APNAA TEERATH
    DAAMAAN-E-AASMAAn SE US KA KALAS MILAA DEIn
    HAR SUBH UTHH KE GAAYEIn MANTAR WO MEETHEY MEETHEY
    SAAREY PUJAARIYOn KO MAI PEET KI PILAA DEIn

SHAKTI BHI SHAANTI BHI BHAKTOn KE GEET MEIn HAI
    DHARTI KE BAASIYOn KI MUKTI PREET MEIn HAI

well that is fun to read  Urdu in English Script ..

A New Altar

O Brahman! Should I speak the truth if you don't mind?
    The idols of your temples have gone antiquated.
    You've learnt, from the idols, to harbor animosity towards our own people;
    the God too has taught his preacher the ways of violence and war.
    Having got fed-up I left temple as well as mosque;
    left attending the lecture of the preacher as well as your story-sessions.
    You think that God resides in the stone idols
    Each speck of the motherland is God to me.
    Come, let's, once again, remove the curtains of unacquaintedness;
    let's help the separated beings meet again [and] remove the motif of duality.
    The territory of heart is vacuous for a long time.
    Come, let's make a new shrine in this land.
    Our shrine should be taller than all the shrines of the world!
    We should make its spire touch the edge of the sky.
    We should sing, each morning, the amiable hymns
    [and] make all the worshippers drink the wine of love!
    [Both] power and peace are implied in the songs of the disciples.
    The salvation of the people of the world lies in love!

well that is simple English Translation of that poem and Sure we can make it better...

Reply #75 - August 16, 2019, 10:24 PM

whatever but let me read that   Naya Shivala, from that Poet of the East .....Allama Iqbal 

you can take the idols out of the temple but not the idolatry from people's hearts.

building altars to nationalism is no better than offering devotions to inanimate stone. poetry masks a lot of obvious nonsense with pretty rhymes and beguiling sentiment.
     Reply #76 - August 16, 2019, 10:41 PM

"you can take the idols out of the temple but not the idolatry from people's hearts."

building altars to nationalism is no better than offering devotions to inanimate stone. poetry masks a lot of obvious nonsense with pretty rhymes and beguiling sentiment.

Crumble you may be interested in reading this folder    Islamic Philosophers....Allama Muhammad Iqbal

Hmm.. I can make a sonnet by mixing Crumble words with words of Allama Muhammad Iqbal   ... let me try..

Ohyee Brahman! .....  listen listen to me...
     you can take the idols out of the temple but not the idolatry from people's hearts.

Oh fools .. the so -called Patriots of nations
    building altars to nationalism is no better than offering devotions to inanimate stones

Oh! Muslims . read.... read Quran carefully
    Masking  a lot of obvious nonsense with pretty rhymes,  beguiling sentiments does not make a song or a sonnet word of Allah ....word of God...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #77 - August 17, 2019, 01:37 PM

BNP-M leader Amanullah Zehri, His Grand Son and two others were Shot dead by unknown assailants    says news

Balochistan National Party (BNP) leader Mir Nawab Amanullah Zehri was shot dead in Khuzdar, Balochistan late Friday night. Zehri’s grandson and two other friends were also gunned down in the incident, Levies personnel said. BNP President and Member National Assembly Akhtar Mengal confirmed the deaths in a Twitter post, calling it a "dark day for the party and people of Balochistan."

“Another dark day for BNP and the people of Balochistan. This loss has deprived us all. I’m lost of words today. Devastated to learn that Shaheed Amanullah Zehri with his friends and innocent grandson have been brutally killed in the middle of the night. May Allah have mercy,” Mengal wrote.

And in another news  says   Quetta mosque blast kills four, injures 25

QUETTA: A bomb blast inside a mosque just before Friday prayers killed four people, including the prayer leader, and left 25 others injured in the Kuchlak area on the outskirts of the provincial capital.

The explosion was carried out with the help of a time device, which was planted under the wooden chair of the prayer leader, when he started delivering the Friday sermon, said police and bomb disposal squad officials.

While police said they were investigating the case and gathering details about the victims, locals said the prayer leader Hafiz Hamdullah, who lost his life in the blast, was a younger brother of Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Haibatullah....

well Murders and mayhem continues in land of pure under the government of Imran Khan ..  .. Imran.. Dear Prime minster Security of people is paramount important in a democracy...

Hassan Nissar Speaks out ..................10th August 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jRLG7rl0GY

Reply #78 - August 20, 2019, 12:25 PM

Army chief confirms life sentence for serving major over misuse of authority   says news  with this Picture of New Army Chief ..well Ooold Army Chief in new Army Clothes

Chief of Army Staff Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa has confirmed the sentence of life imprisonment awarded to a serving army major for misusing his authority, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement on Tuesday. The major was tried by a Field General Court Martial, which found the officer guilty of misusing his authority.  Earlier this year, the army chief had ratified the punishment awarded to two senior retired army officers and one civil officer "on the charges of espionage/ leakage of sensitive information to foreign agencies prejudice to the national security"...........

Those convicted and sentenced at the time were retired Lt Gen Javed Iqbal, who was awarded 14-year rigorous imprisonment, retired Brig Raja Rizwan, and Dr Wasim Akram, who according to the ISPR was employed at a 'sensitive organisation'.

Raja Rizwan and Wasim Akram were awarded the death sentence.

well that is the news.... Everything their trials.. their convictions ..everything is secret..

Reply #79 - August 21, 2019, 07:01 PM

Naya Pakistan one year progress...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPt2pHdpeDo

well Hamid mir has a point there..  but Mr. Mir let us give ONE MORE YEAR TO IMRAN KHAN GOVERNMENT

Reply #80 - August 30, 2019, 10:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx9X8ZzZxkw

well the is one of the minister NayaPakistan..

now I know why  Minister Fawad Chaudhry Slapped Senior Anchor Sami Ibrahim 

Reply #81 - September 05, 2019, 05:55 AM

My goodness Gracious...

PTI govt issues ordinance to waive over Rs300b GIDC dues

..................ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government has waived Rs208 billion worth of liabilities of a few industrialists in addition to writing off late payment surcharge for the past seven years through a presidential ordinance, bringing into dispute its claim of a clean government.

President Arif Alvi on Tuesday promulgated the Gas Infrastructure Development Cess (Amendment) Ordinance 2019 to waive half of the outstanding liabilities of fertiliser, textile, power generation and compressed natural gas (CNG) sectors. The ordinance was published in the official gazette on Wednesday................

what the hell is going on??  .. 300 billion ??   300 billion rupees loans writing off??  .. 3 billion dollars?? .. just got 5 billion from IMF....

Khan,, Prime minister Khan  are you sleeping with devil?? or are you fearful devils?? Is this Naya Pakistan Policy ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJHzOWRJn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGo0y7oC4Yc

You must take care of that first ,,,

Reply #82 - September 06, 2019, 10:17 PM

what the fuck is going on??  .. 300 billion ??   300 billion rupees loans writing off??  .. 3 billion dollars?? .. just got 5 billion from IMF....

Khan,, Prime minister Khan  are you sleeping with devil?? or are you fearful devils?? Is this Naya Pakistan Policy ?

naya pakistan, it was nice knowing you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pb3ebWONMsE
     Reply #83 - September 07, 2019, 06:57 AM

crumble crosses a word and reminds me who I am ...........  Hmm WHOM AM I??
    naya pakistan, it was nice knowing you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pb3ebWONMsE

thank you for that crumble..  i edited that word..  i was bit angry..  well glad to see this to day

https://newspakistan.tv/pm-withdraws-ordinance-waiving-rs-300b-dues-favoring-few-industrialists/

PM withdraws Ordinance waiving Rs.300b dues favoring few industrialists

ISLAMABAD: As the opposition, particularly PPP-P, PML-N and JI, grasped at the opportunity to score points by criticizing PTI-Govt.’s decision of waiving Rs.300 billion worth of Gas Infrastructure Development Cess (GIDC) dues in favor of a few industrialists, PM Imran Khan directed to withdraw the Ordinance today

An amount of Rs. 89 billion that SSGCL was supposed to recover from the following ten industrial and commercial consumers, was to be waived:

01) K- Electric Rs. 17.1 billion;

02) Engro Group Rs. 12 billion;

03) Fauji Fertilizer Rs. 8 billion;

04) Lotte Chemicals Rs. 2.4 billion;

05) Lucky Group Rs 4.92 billion;

06) Gul Ahmad Textile Rs. 1.4 billion;

07) Novatex Limited Rs. 850 million;

08) Habibullah Coastal Power Rs. 996 million;

09) Al-Karam Textiles Rs719 million;

10) NRL Rs. 487 million system.

glad to see that.,  but all of them are some how related to Fauji leaders and their kith and kin

Reply #84 - September 10, 2019, 10:13 PM

So today's news says Muslims across the world commemorate Youm-i-Ashur ..  ..   AS we know it is only Shia Muslim festival  Shia communities across the Muslim world on Tuesday commemorated the death of Imam Husain on Ashura, the 10th day of Muharram....  and the story goes like this

Imam Husain , Te Grand son of Prophet of Islam  was martyred along with members of his family during the Battle of Karbala that took place in 61 A.H. in modern-day Southern Iraq.

In Pakistan, Ashura processions were carried amid tight security out in major cities, including Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and Quetta.

In Iraq, hundreds of thousands held Ashura processions amid beefed-up security in Karbala and in the capital, Baghdad, marching through the streets. Many of the faithful beat their chests and lashed themselves with chains in a symbolic expression of grief.

In Tehran, participants marched on the streets while beating their chests or flogging their shoulders with chains as drums played. Meanwhile, actors re-enacted the events of Ashura by wearing costumes....

and here are the pictures of that celebration ...

one is enough and rest you can see at link .  and that is from Lahore....

https://i.dawn.com/primary/2019/09/5d77a7e5d3951.jpg
    https://i.dawn.com/primary/2019/09/5d77a7f45d073.jpg
    https://i.dawn.com/primary/2019/09/5d77a7f458f5d.jpg
    https://i.dawn.com/primary/2019/09/5d77c905122d3.jpg

what is important to note is this
    In Pakistan, Ashura processions were carried amid tight security out in major cities, including Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and Quetta.

and there was NO TRAGIC INCIDENT unlike in Uncle Osama times..

but unfortunately The news from Karabla Iraq says At least 31 pilgrims dead in Karbala stampede on Ashura

anyways that is the news..

Reply #85 - September 13, 2019, 06:34 PM

Hassan Nisar Exclusive Interview 13 September 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J1jAcf6F9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds5yTBafmS8

Pak Journalist Husain Haqqani and former Ambassador to US of A in an exclusive conversation on Imran Khan's impact on India.

Hassan Nisar  On PTI party and Pakistan Progress  .. My goodness ., Prime Minister  Khan  itis good to  watch that .. Think where you are going.... where the country going....

Reply #86 - September 15, 2019, 02:53 PM

Program Breaking Point with Malick 14 Sep 2019 | HUM News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNO1CykApfg

Naya Pakistan Progress since PTI  came to power in Pakistan

Reply #87 - September 19, 2019, 02:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWphVHGdF4Y

Prefabbed housing for poor people.............  Imran investors  want to make money not build things for poor people...  Henan group.....

https://www.henann.com/

they make resorts to make money 

Senior PPP leader Khursheed Shah arrested by NAB   says news

Reply #88 - September 19, 2019, 06:58 PM

some time back in the very same folder at https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=31581.msg881027#msg881027  I wrote about this wonderful hard working intelligent young lady   Gulalai Ismail .. the news  last year said  "Gulalai Ismail arrested from Islamabad airport  says news from   pakistantoday.com"   and to day's new says

Activist Gulalai Ismail 'escapes' to New York, applies for political asylum

Rights activist Gulalai Ismail escaped Pakistani authorities last month and has reached the United States, where she has applied for political asylum, the New York Times reported on Thursday. The US publication said that the 32-year-old is currently residing with her sister in Brooklyn, New York.

She has not disclosed how she managed to leave the country. All she revealed was: “I didn’t fly out of any airport.” “I can’t tell you any more,” NYT quoted her as saying during an interview. “My exit story will put many lives at risk.”..

well that is the today's news.. and I am glad o read that ., let me watch her Ted talk and other interviews in this year

Be a (non-violent) hero, not a martyr _ Gulalai Ismail _ TEDxExeter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWJkd0CWWgE

Gulalai Ismail HR activist shares her challenging journey on Prime Time with Anis Farooqui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKpSogR4hko

Reply #89 - September 20, 2019, 09:30 PM

How Gulalai Ismail 'escapes' to New York? Know from Dr Aamir Liaquat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nvpdFCXMzc

SHUT UP YOU IDIOT .. you need to be put in  in jail until you pay proper alimony . READ THE CRIES OF YOUR DAUGHTER  Duaa Aamir   YOU FOOL..

https://twitter.com/Duaa_e_aamir/status/1063839971017146368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1063839971017146368&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fblogs.tribune.com.pk%2Fstory%2F75414%2Fto-bushra-and-dua-aamir-as-a-man-i-apologise-for-how-our-society-continues-to-treat-you%2F

Duaa

@Duaa_e_aamir
    Follow Follow @Duaa_e_aamir
    More

Another day, another tragedy
    Ever since you hurt your family
    Sincerest prayers for you to recover
    And that too goes for the homewrecker
    Hoping Allah guides you to the right way
    Whilst your children wipe their tears away.

Your devastated daughter in pain,
    Duaa Aamir.

Instead of taking care of family and children   scoundrel goes for talaq ..talaq.. leaves the children to dogs of Islam .. Rogues like you are the reason why Islam became what it is today .. fool talks about Gulalai Ismail

Activist Gulalai Ismail flees to USA (Pakistan) - BBC News - 20th September 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMsLcBRFJ8

watch it full at

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-49769372/gulalai-ismail-i-never-wanted-to-leave-pakistan

• Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 29 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »