Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 10:34 AM

Jamal Khashoggi ...........
Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Freely down loadable Boo...
Yesterday at 10:25 AM

ما هي الحكمة من الماشية ا...
October 13, 2018, 10:15 AM

Save Asia Bibi. The Rampa...
October 13, 2018, 09:06 AM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
October 13, 2018, 08:38 AM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
October 11, 2018, 11:11 PM

Here is the News for FAIT...
October 11, 2018, 07:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 1885 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     Reply #30 - September 30, 2018, 04:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyFRQHCPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADovP3ftykw

well that is latest from former President Pervez Musharraf  ............  dear President you really look ooold....

but the today's news says  Musharraf 'growing weaker rapidly' from unspecified illness: Dr Amjad

Former president retired Gen Pervez Musharraf is "growing weaker rapidly" due to an unspecified illness and so cannot return to Pakistan ............, according to All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) leader Dr Muhammad Amjad.

"Pervez Musharraf had a fracture in his spine, for which he got treated in the USA," Dr Amjad told the media in a presser following a meeting of the APML central executive committee (CEC). "But nowadays he is being treated for a separate ailment. For this, he has to go to London after every three months.

"We cannot tell the nation about the ailment right now but we will tell the court about it and also present the ailment's documentation to the chief justice. Musharraf is growing weaker rapidly so we cannot put his life at risk."...................

dear President Pervez Musharraf .. forget for sometime... Pakistan ..India... Islam..Muslim.. Please get well Spinal card injuries that come from multiple myeloma is a tough health problem however strong a person may have been...

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF .. and forget going to Pakistan or doing some videos that are detrimental to your health .. you have done what you could do .. now it is time to retire .. play chess or play bridge with family and friends...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy  
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #31 - October 05, 2018, 02:56 PM

Well dear  Prime Minister  Imarn Khan I am worried .. I have problems  with this news.. I know being the head of the country like Pakistan is not an easy Job..  But you need to take control of it...

So here are the problematic news..

News 1)
    .  Perpetual arrest warrants issued for former US envoy Hussain Haqqani

The FIA had registered a case against Haqqani in March for committing "criminal breach of trust, misuse of authority and embezzlement of funds".

The former US envoy is the principal accused in the Memogate scandal.

A hearing in the matter was held on Friday which was presided by special judge central, Irum Niazi.

According to the FIA report, Haqqani was also involved in the misappropriation of embassy funds to the tune of $2 million.

These idiots running the country from sitting on JUDGES bench can not accuse people like  that clubbing all nonsense together ..

2 million dollars??  The guy was Pakistan Ambassador ..  

Try to deal memo gate different from so-called corruption....

News 2
    Asia Bibi's appeal against death sentence to be heard by SC special bench on Monday

A three-member special bench of the Supreme Court will on Monday hear the final appeal against the execution of Asia Bibi, a Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy.

Asia Bibi, accused of insulting the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) during an argument with a Muslim woman over a bowl of water, was convicted and sentenced to death in 2010 despite her advocates maintaining her innocence and insisting the accusers held grudges against her.

Prime minister  Please watch that case carefully... This is her 8th year in Jail on death sentence on FLIMSY COMPLAIN  and  WATCH THESE BABOONS CAREFULLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ5ENafGsdg

News-3
    Shahbaz Sharif arrested by NAB Lahore in Ashiana Housing scam case

Former Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif was on Friday arrested by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) at its Lahore office in the Rs14 billion Ashiana-i-Iqbal Housing Scheme case, DawnNewsTV reported.

The Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly has been accused of corruption in the Ashiana Housing case. He will be produced before an accountability court for remand tomorrow.

PLEASE TRY TO DEAL THESE CORRUPTION CASES ONE BY ONE   ... By putting every one in jail will not help the cause of Pakistan..

That is the news from "Pakistan" ., Hope it will stay as such  and it will not get changed to LAND OF PURE .. or  

Reply #32 - October 06, 2018, 01:10 PM

Every one in INDIAN SUBCONTINENT MUST WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7GOh8qlLwQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaNotcGak3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5uGhFciurQ

Reply #33 - October 10, 2018, 01:10 PM

Prime Minister Imran Khan  Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmzJCwhzLzk

Prime Minister Imran Khan  .. IT IS PRETTY CERTAIN  WOMAN WILL BEAT YOU IN YOUR OWN GAME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBtZqvsX9NQ

SO BE CAREFUL   ON THOSE WOMAN BOUNCERS,,

Reply #34 - October 12, 2018, 01:20 PM

Gulalai Ismail arrested from Islamabad airport  says news from   pakistantoday.com

ISLAMABAD: Pashtun human rights activist and founder of Seeds of Peace network Gulalai Ismail was arrested by Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) at Islamabad Airport on Friday upon her arrival from London.

Ismail, who is an active member of the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM), a social movement for Pashtun rights based in Balochistan and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP), claimed in an audio statement issued after her arrest that she has been arrested for “raising a voice for civic rights and peacebuilding” and “participating in PTM jalsa in Swabi”.

The audio can be transcribed as:
    “My name is Gulalai Ismail, I have been arrested as the state and non-state actors have been doing an illegal crackdown on me for human rights activism and raising my voice for peacebuilding. I was coming from London and had landed at the airport when I got to know my name has been put on Exit Control List (ECL).”

“I was taken into custody at the airport and then, I was brought to the main branch of FIA for making a speech and taking part in PTM Jalsa in Swabi...

Here  Gulalai Ismail  speaks on Ted..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWJkd0CWWgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_cpghp_Coc

Mr. Prime Minister.. Mr. Imran Khan ..... That is NOT good... please look in to such problems ...Sooner  we solve the better  

Reply #35 - October 13, 2018, 08:38 AM

Activist Gulalai Ismail released on bail after brief detention by FIA  says news from   pakistantoday.com

Glad  to note that she was already bailed out that arrest .. What is wrong with these idiots in the corridors of power . Why arrest her in the first place??

To day we have another problem .. Problem from Baboons of Islam   from  that Labbaik Ya Rasoolallah   party  that scoundrel  Allama Khadim Hussain Rizvi  acting like  calipha  Rasoolallah of Pakistan..  

news with this   picture says

(Clicky for piccy!)

TLP threatens to paralyse country if Aasia Bibi is acquitted

LAHORE: The Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) has warned of paralysing the country within hours if the Supreme Court sets Aasia Bibi, a Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy, free. The TLP directed its local leaders across the country on Friday to start holding sit-ins within hours without waiting for a decision by the central leadership, if she is freed.

“Judges’ remarks have sown doubt among the party leaders and fears that she would be released soon,” Pir Afzal Qadri, patron-in-chief of the TLP, said while addressing a rally taken out to protest the possible acquittal of Aasia Bibi.

PUT THESE ROGUES WHERE THEY BELONG ...  deal the way Musharraf dealt.. clean shave the rascals and  give these   monkeys a mirror to look at their own real faces....

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »