Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 12:33 PM

300 "predator priests" ...
Today at 03:19 AM

Another Word Game
Today at 02:17 AM

Hi everyone
Yesterday at 08:16 AM

face veils & Islam back...
August 16, 2018, 02:25 PM

Indonesian here
August 16, 2018, 03:47 AM

Reading Quran And Inquiri...
August 15, 2018, 04:33 PM

What happens in these day...
August 15, 2018, 02:17 PM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
August 15, 2018, 11:58 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..

(Read 578 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
     OP - July 26, 2018, 11:35 AM

NayaPakistan...New Pakistan... Imran Khan Pakistan..
    PTI leading on 119 seats,
    PML-N trailing on 61 
    49% votes counted so far
    Parties cry foul over counting process; allege rigging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urHzcu8rFdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3auwZchroCc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGqWvkSLcE

Do not let silence become your legacy  
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - July 26, 2018, 11:42 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AFNn0aw-zU

well ..Imran ..  dear Imran let us go to work.... let us stop talking too much from now on wards....  You still didn't touch the big elephant within  home ..

And......................and...................And
    .......STOP TALKING ABOUT ISLAM........
    ............THERE YOU TALK NONSENSE..............

Reply #2 - July 26, 2018, 02:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsaxe7yHjyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yjQoMNp8fk

Imran you don't know how faiths and faith  heads are going to corner you . So  now you are a leaders of a Nation.. cut down some of your words on faith/s..

Reply #3 - August 07, 2018, 09:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KitggTec79U

Imran..Imran TAKES CARE SCOUNDRELS IN YOUR PARTY

Stupid piece of Shit harassing people unnecessarily ., Living in London doesn't give you right to do what you are doing you fool...

Imran your downfall will be your own supporters...  WATCH THEM CAREFULLY ..

Reply #4 - August 11, 2018, 04:15 PM

NayaPakistan...New Pakistan...New Prime Minister ... New  Imran Khan  ?? Nooo Old Imran Khan is better

The China model  for Naya Pakistan And  Imran Khan

https://dailytimes.com.pk/279245/imran-khans-china-model/ ..... Sarfraz Ahmed Rana  AUGUST 7, 2018

..................In the recent General Elections, a sportsman turned a statesman; Imran Khan, has persuaded the masses, especially the young voters, of the same thing, reassuring them that he has the sufficient qualifications to cure almost every major disease that is affecting our state today, including corruption, lack of jobs, clean water and power, governing difficulties and an underdeveloped economy. In his first victory speech, which was largely perceived as being moderate in its tone and substance, the soon-to-be twentieth Prime Minister of Pakistan, pledged to implement various policies on his agenda once the PTI government is up and running. He began by stating his desire to replicate the socio-economic system of Medina, the first Islamic welfare state back in the seventh century, after which he moved on to highlighting the importance of political reconciliation.

This was followed by his pledge to stop political victimisation, establish a strict Rule of Law, eradicate corruption, improve foreign policy and the challenges that come with it, as well as to duplicate the ‘China Model’ within Pakistan in order to alleviate poverty and create wealth in the nation. However, the objective reality is that under the existing socio-political dynamics, Imran’s rhetoric to adopt the China Model is nothing short of a political gimmick................

https://www.dawn.com/news/1426345/the-china-model  .....   Irfan Husain  August 11, 2018

In his post-victory speech, Imran Khan expressed his admiration for China, and said he would send a team there to learn from our neighbour’s experience.

Since he has also announced an austerity policy, I thought I’d save the next government a lot of time and money by letting Khan know how China got to where it is. The first thing to remember is that the country is a one-party dictatorship that appears to brook no opposition.

....................We still remember the killing of protesters at Beijing’s Tiananmen Square in 1989, when troops opened fire on protesters, killing anywhere between 180 (official claim) and 10, 454 (figure reported by local activists and foreign diplomats from government archives)..................

...............Older readers might recall the disastrous Great Leap Forward, the Mao-inspired nightmare that saw millions starve to death....................................

..............Peasants were charged 30 per cent of their produce in taxes, leaving them with little surplus to feed themselves and their families; 18m dead is at the low end of estimates, while Chinese historian Yu Xiguang arrived at the horrifying estimate of 55.6m.............

well let us read more at the links...

Reply #5 - August 12, 2018, 02:46 PM

Imran khan niazi

PAKISTAN’S GHOULISH MILITARY JUNTA IS ANTI-DEMOCRACY, ANTI-HUMANITY; SAYS ALTAF HUSSAIN
     Reply #6 - August 12, 2018, 02:50 PM

https://youtu.be/S_PvGR3REk0
     Reply #7 - August 12, 2018, 03:18 PM

Imran khan niazi

PAKISTAN’S GHOULISH MILITARY JUNTA IS ANTI-DEMOCRACY, ANTI-HUMANITY; SAYS ALTAF HUSSAIN

Johnleesmith65   seems to have problem with Islam and Imran.. Hmm that tube says BHARAT..... Bhaaaa RAT.. i don't think it is rat but it does have problem with Pakistan... not sure why dear Johnee? I ask you why..

Dance..Dance..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_WtJPQsG4Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01G9fHGBwyc

Dance..Dancce..Johnee..

Reply #8 - August 14, 2018, 11:53 AM

Life destroyed.. families destroyed.....faiths.... faith conversions.... faith based family destruction..,, and faith based killing, murders and mayhem . well this is important article and it is worth reading .. let me read it carefully at later times  

that is from Amna Boheim

Amna Boheim was a managing director at Goldman Sachs. After 11 years, she left the industry to have a family and divides her time between motherhood and writing. She currently lives in Surrey, England. She's a debut author and has completed her first novel, The Silent Children, a modern-day ghost story set in Vienna.

well worth reading...

Reply #9 - August 14, 2018, 11:59 AM

Oh my goodness gracious.,   Is  that independence day celebration??

there is very little to celebrate  .. Imran.. Prime Minister Imran Khan  there is whole lot of work to do...

Reply #10 - August 15, 2018, 11:58 AM

well this is worth reading Past, present, and future  of Pakistan Story  

let me get some nuggets from it

WHEN I was little, I read history books, even textbooks, with a great deal of reverence. The record of the past, I thought, must be revered for it represented a sort of truth of the ages, the story that connected to the present. I had no idea that history, like so much else, can be created and laid in service for the accomplishment of this or that political or religious goal.
    Like a good Pakistani nationalist, I believed that history began when Muhammad Bin Qasim, that particularly intrepid commander of Arab pedigree, sailed over to somewhere along the Sindhi coast. The people living in the unhappiness of the Indian caste system, I imagined as eagerly awaiting his arrival. Even the age of the British Empire appeared not a particularly dark and defeated chapter of South Asian history. The Muslims had been brave all along, my book said, and had killed many Britons during the war of independence of 1857; they remained the more vocal and less obsequious of the ruled and all insisted on separate states.

In a history boiled down only to a religious past lies a simplistic moral clarity that may never be present in a truthful reality.

I had faith in all these things for an inordinately long time. It was not merely the paucity of textbook knowledge that led me to cling to them; it was, instead, something far more complex, deeper than the absence of other perspectives. This something was the consequence of the sort of programming that history in the service of nationalism can accomplish. I was and am still a believer in my faith, so I kept the compendium of hyperbole regarding the Muslim conquest and the 1857 uprising and the Muslim role in the partition of the subcontinent without questioning why they had been tagged on. I also believed one could not be a good person or a good Pakistani without doing so.

I read the other books and I learned the other perspectives, I saw facts that directly contradicted them and theories that explained them, but in my mind’s eye and my heart’s chambers there was still and only that swashbuckling Arab commander, those forever undaunted freedom fighters.

The sum of it all was and is simple: I could not imagine being a Pakistani, a good Pakistani, without the confabulations of the past. In a romanticised history boiled down only to an Islamic past lies a simplistic moral clarity that may never be present in a truthful reality, mottled and grey and true to the chaos of how things actually happen. The story of the glorious past, the underdog but ever victorious military, the doggedness of my own ancestors against the subservience of the Hindus, seduced and tempted and forever inhabited my psyche as the truth of things past. It could not be erased simply because I knew much of it was a distortion; as a Pakistani, a good Pakistani, I had to believe in it; I did not know how to stop believing.

The generation that is in school now and has grown up in the interim is likely afflicted with the same addiction — but it does not have to be this way. Decolonising the past is now a global endeavour with many post-colonial nations participating in it. The models of textbooks and post-colonial histories from all over the world are present for Pakistan to take tips from. The new government poised to begin its tenure could start a new chapter in this regard, expunging the hateful content of textbooks that vilify religious and sectarian minorities, replace ‘K for kalashnikov’ with ‘K for knowledge’.

.....— and Pakistan deserves better than that.....

that is from Rafia Zakaria published in dawn .. well  she learned to question., she is questioning  Arab pedigree  and  Muhammad Bin Qasim story, ... . that is a good thing.,  Nationalism can go both ways.,  Nationalism with an unquestionable leader of nation  is a kind of last resort to scoundrels that play on the emotions of innocent unsuspected uneducated  to keep power and to go on looting the nations

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »