Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Kill in the name of the peaceful prophet

(Read 2798 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Kill in the name of the peaceful prophet
     OP - July 23, 2018, 07:58 AM

Why is there death sentences / execution by the state or Lynch from mobs for blasphemy?

I’m only stating facts about Muhammad and the scripture. His life was an example and if one has no right to question or to state one’s opinion then there is no freedom of expression in Islam. If I question his preachings are contradictory to what his life was, my life is in danger because I’m questioning Muhammad’s life.

I will still speak up my mind regardless of the consequences because this violent religion has ruined my life and left scars on my personality. I don’t want more people to go through the same.
  • Kill in the name of the peaceful prophet
     Reply #1 - July 23, 2018, 09:33 AM

Why is there death sentences / execution by the state or Lynch from mobs for blasphemy?

I’m only stating facts about Muhammad and the scripture. His life was an example and if one has no right to question or to state one’s opinion then there is no freedom of expression in Islam. If I question his preachings are contradictory to what his life was, my life is in danger because I’m questioning Muhammad’s life.

I will still speak up my mind regardless of the consequences because this violent religion has ruined my life and left scars on my personality. I don’t want more people to go through the same.

hi  Kubra.,  
    hello Kubra..
    How are you doing ?
    Anger will solve no problem  Kubra.,

Inquiring in to  the HISTORICITY OF MUHAMMAD ..THE PROPHET OF ISLAM is ok., but for that you have to write true life story of Prophet of Islam.  If you can not do that then you are doing injustice to the subject of your interest and moreover you will be propagating more false stories about the Prophet which has been done already by 1000s of Idiots with big beatds in Mosques and without beards from Academics for the past 200 years or so..

So let us NOT PUT one more good life in danger by doing the same thing that has been done already

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Hmm I must go and scan through  all the volumes of this journal https://www.jstor.org/journal/studiaislamica .....  just casually see  what folks are doing/did for the past 65 years or so

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »