Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Annie Ali Khan found dead after fire at apartment Says News from Land of Pure

(Read 2119 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Annie Ali Khan found dead after fire at apartment Says News from Land of Pure
     OP - July 21, 2018, 06:29 PM

Annie Ali Khan found dead after fire at apartment  says  News From Land of Pure.

Former model and freelance journalist Quratulain (Annie) Ali Khan was found dead inside her residence in Karachi on Saturday.

Senior Superintendent Police (SSP) South Omar Shahid told Dawn that her body was recovered from her flat located on the third floor in the Qasr-e-Zainab building situated in the red zone near Karachi Gymkhana and State Guest House.

Police believe it is a case of suicide, and that the deceased may have set her books on fire, owing to which she suffocated to death.

Her body was shifted to Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Centre where doctors confirmed that suffocation was the cause of death. There were apparently no burn or injury marks on her body.

SSP Shahid said that she was living alone in her flat as her husband reportedly lives abroad.

Another police official, Artillery Maidan Station House Officer Safdar Mashwani, told Dawn that they received information from a neighbour that smoke was emanating from her flat. The police rushed to the spot and found the door locked from inside. The police broke down the door and found her body inside along with some burnt books.

A former neighbour of the deceased told Dawn that Annie had been working as a writer and wrote for various magazines. She has also recently completed her book and said that it was perhaps under in the process of publication.

Ha! look at that roguish news.. She is well known writer and she almost finished a book ..SCOUNDRELS PROP UP A NEWS THAT "it is a case of suicide, and that the deceased may have set her books on fire, owing to which she suffocated to death"

And the rogues want me to believe that news on her .. Yes if you stand up and  if you are open in a town like Karachi many like Annie  were  killed by murderers but this easier way to get rid of those who speak out...  She wrote with a pen name "Quratulain Ali Khan"  .. I hope some day the real news on her death comes out... For people like me she was more a writer/journalist   fighting for justice than Model ...

Every one dies one day   but folks like  Annie lives in the memories of those who read her blogs and articles ,,,, Rest in Peace Annie...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Annie Ali Khan found dead after fire at apartment Says News from Land of Pure
     Reply #1 - July 25, 2018, 08:49 AM

sad

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »