Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Halal slaughter is barbaric, so we should ban it

(Read 4675 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Halal slaughter is barbaric, so we should ban it
     OP - July 19, 2018, 02:59 AM

I've often wondered if those who propose to ban the Muslim method of slaughtering animals care for animal rights or do they come from an angle just to target Muslims? Why not just ban animal slaughter altogether? Or if it's not eating meat you're against and only the method of slaughter, would you make the same point about Jewish slaughter?
     Reply #1 - July 21, 2018, 08:53 AM

Depends what you define as halal. Not every muslim defines stunned as haram.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - July 22, 2018, 03:56 AM

Well, yeah. Which brings back memories of the days my parents used to warn me about 'fake halal meat' that I should be wary of, that they weren't being  slaughtered 'properly'. That stunning was a betrayal to true Islamic slaughtering.

Fucking dogmatic morons...
     Reply #3 - July 23, 2018, 07:22 PM

Non-stunned slaughter is a needlessly barbaric practise. Every now and then vets get in the paper talking about their evidence of needless suffering, only to have their evidence dismissed and called islamophobic. Like the doctors who speak out about the child deaths and life long disabilities resulting from inbreeding is islamophobic, for some reason. Search CEMB, articles are all over the site.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #4 - July 24, 2018, 01:06 PM

Like the doctors who speak out about the child deaths and life long disabilities resulting from inbreeding is islamophobic, for some reason.

Keeping money within the family, or the clan or whatever is often the reason I think. It's en epidemic in my community. Somehow I seem to have lucked out on not having some cousin back 'home' being set up for me to marry.
     Reply #5 - July 25, 2018, 08:56 AM

Awesome, your chances of child stillbirth and/or lifelong disability is greatly reduced. Which I think makes you an islamophobe.

Reply #6 - July 26, 2018, 02:01 PM

Awesome, your chances of child stillbirth and/or lifelong disability is greatly reduced. Which I think makes you an islamophobe.

Maybe I'm being naive or plain wrong but I don't think it's even Islamic scripture that encourages this cultural behaviour.

But anyway, I want to get back to this post again:

Non-stunned slaughter is a needlessly barbaric practise. Every now and then vets get in the paper talking about their evidence of needless suffering, only to have their evidence dismissed and called islamophobic. Like the doctors who speak out about the child deaths and life long disabilities resulting from inbreeding is islamophobic, for some reason. Search CEMB, articles are all over the site.

Needlessly barbaric yes. But I wonder if humanity has reached a stage where we no longer need meat. Something tells me we wouldn't like it if a more advanced species landed on our planet one day and decided to farm humans. Is it really OK just to say that animal slaughter is OK as long as they're being stunned?
     Reply #7 - July 26, 2018, 03:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3NOhQlPGAU

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #8 - July 26, 2018, 04:27 PM

The Story of George Martorano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnuoHywbaR8

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/866/62/205372/

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2015/10/23/george-martorano-released-from-prison/

http://www.november.org/thewall/cases/martorano-g/martorano-g.html

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #9 - July 30, 2018, 10:38 PM

Keeping money within the family, or the clan or whatever is often the reason I think. It's en epidemic in my community.

A bit like the Rothschilds.

"The Rothschilds family line has relied on a considerable amount of incest...lots of cousins marriages....even one married her uncle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z02QfS1TFaE

Reply #10 - July 30, 2018, 10:49 PM

I've often wondered if those who propose to ban the Muslim method of slaughtering animals care for animal rights or do they come from an angle just to target Muslims? Why not just ban animal slaughter altogether? Or if it's not eating meat you're against and only the method of slaughter, would you make the same point about Jewish slaughter?

I think a lot of those who want to ban the Muslim method of slaughter just turn a blind eye to what goes on in slaughter houses in general. Its the 'muslim' and 'halal' bits that gets their  knickers in a twist.

is gassing pigs not barbaric?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAUMnliNdMw

Reply #11 - July 30, 2018, 10:53 PM

Its not just pigs. little chicks being crushed alive because they happen to be the wrong sex. the way we treat cows taking their young away from them for veal. its all on youtube. I can't bear watching.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »