Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hassan Radwan's Story

(Read 13398 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hassan Radwan's Story
     OP - June 26, 2018, 11:10 AM

My life of 60 years condensed into 30 minutes.

https://youtu.be/wsrEjfNmJ_g
  • Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #1 - June 26, 2018, 01:54 PM

Fascinating! Thank you,that was a very interesting journey you've had, glad you came through ok  Smiley.
  • Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #2 - June 26, 2018, 03:25 PM

bouncer786 ...16 hours ago

So, basically this nut-job came from a masonic family.

Thanks for exposing yourself.

MUHAMMAD ISMAIL  1 day ago

"there is evidence of evolution.."@23:35...
    no there isn't..
    they are called .. theories..
    not ... evidence....

bouncer come and join us..  come & join humanity...  And Ismail  you need to work  on that high school biology.... so  come and join the forum...  well let me read this book Lectures of Robert Ingersoll    Ha!... that 170 year old...  great book.. great lectures

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #3 - June 26, 2018, 03:35 PM

My life of 60 years condensed into 30 minutes.

https://youtu.be/wsrEjfNmJ_g

and they are beautiful words from a wonderful soul.... 

• Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #4 - June 26, 2018, 04:25 PM

Thanks, Yeezevee.

I wanted to post the video on the CEMB YouTube channel and have tried in vain to find anyone who knows how to access it as I no longer know the details. But no-one seems to know how to access it. So I asked my friend Abdullah Sameer to post it for me.

btw I saw that "Mason" comment... Hilarious lol
  • Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #5 - July 09, 2018, 05:58 PM

Great video Hasan, thanks for sharing.
  • Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #6 - October 31, 2019, 11:51 PM

Hassan Radwan - My journey from Islam to no religion - Wycombe Skeptics In The Pub
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzWg6vD33o8
  • Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #7 - November 01, 2019, 09:55 AM

Hassan Radwan - My journey from Islam to no religion - Wycombe Skeptics In The Pub
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzWg6vD33o8

Hassan Radwan - My journey from Islam to no religion - Wycombe Skeptics In The Pub 18 Sept 2019   .......Oct 10, 2019

So glad to see  Hassan Radwan .. he is looking good and handsome .. much better than what he used to  be .,  and  has fantastic  clarity to tell audience as it is the life journey  in an hour or so,   I wonder whether he would like to organize something  similar on to Ted Talks??   hope he drops by the forum..

• Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #8 - November 02, 2019, 12:58 AM

he comes across as a bit melancholy.

an unexamined life is probably a happier one.

• Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #9 - November 02, 2019, 02:08 PM

he comes across as a bit  melancholy 

"melancholy"??  what is that? what the hell is that??  what  is there in  melancholy  or  De-melancholy..... non..melancholy.. whatever?? My goodness..   I am glad  you selected that word instead of other words .. the word  sounds exotic and enchanting but a sad word dear crumble ..

No..No...nooooooooooo., no  melancholy.,     he looks good .. he talks good .. he is hanging and banging .,  But what is the big deal about  a person having that  melancholy mood?   It is just a mood ,  one can swing it around.,  I do that often with bit of wine.. beer .. whatever nearby.,    That is his style .. that is the way he talks walks, writes  and interacts with people., that guy was a teacher  and taught /wrote  Islamic stories, story books  to   kindergarten and middle school kids ., Common  go and meet him .. he is in London.. you will never use that word again.,

And..  He is the best I ever interacted on internet .. Off course he hates me for my heckling  Cheesy  and nowadays he is off  the forum., this forum is BRUTAL....

an un-examined life is probably a happier one.

No..no...nooooo..no.,

That melancholy  or De-melancholy( that is my word.. do not use it ..lol)  also goes to an un-examined life.,  An un-examined life.could also be sadder, angrier., or happier .....whatever

what is there in happiness or sadness ?? it is just a moment in life., same thing goes for loving, hating, anger happiness .. unhappiness .. whatever .. is it not all about endorphins and brain??

so what happened to that fascinating folder you opened on Science of ageing ?  I was under the impression that you are going to put some important stuff in it

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #10 - November 04, 2019, 10:57 PM

An un-examined life.could also be sadder, angrier., or happier .....whatever

it's interesting that a rational/puritan sense of justice (human rather than divine) pushed him away from religion. if eternal torture objectionable then what about biological decay that ultimately leads to death? finite pain and suffering seems to get a pass in this examination.
  • Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #11 - November 05, 2019, 02:31 PM

no..no..no.. let me put crumble post in pointers to dissect it in to different subjects as crumble is trying mix them

1). it's interesting that a rational/puritan sense of justice (human rather than divine) pushed him away from religion.

2). if eternal torture objectionable then what about biological decay that ultimately leads to death? finite pain and suffering seems to get a pass in this examination.

hello crumble., biological decay does not lead to death., biological decay happens AFTER THE DEATH OF THE SPECIES.,  and that you are exploring in your folder as "Ageing Process of a species"., May be you are confused with those two words or wrongly worded Ageing Process  as
     biological decay...

you are wrong w.r.t Hassan and his sense of justice.  ..

the first one   you say.,   Hassan moved out of Islam because what you call as divine ordained never ending torture ., which is imprinted in to the brains of many kids (including him) by faith preaching is different from ..

where as the 2nd one The ageing process .,   is a open minded open end subject., Here you can  debate/fight with him  and change his views ., where as first one the divine ordained  stuff is Non-negotiable . He is a very open minded guy ., I am reading him writing against his posts almost for 15 years

well correct me if I am wrong in my view on those points...

• Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #12 - November 06, 2019, 12:39 AM

decay/degeneration/damage - the unavoidable side effect of being alive according to some scientists.

disembowelment - the perpetual  punishment for disbelief according to some religionists.

either option isn't particulary attractive so perhaps it's better not to think about it too much? children/adults are inevitably indoctrinated into some world view so it may be futile to worry about the "truth" in the grand scheme of things.
  • Hassan Radwan's Story
     Reply #13 - November 07, 2019, 12:53 PM

to boil down my point: in a world where suffering and pain are accepted facts of existence then it isn't especially ludicrous or grotesque to suggest an afterlife where there's more of the same.

as he says, there is an unreliable emotional aspect to his falling off the religious wagon which can be rationalised (and probably quite succesfully) after the event.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »