Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: "Exmuslims are obsessed with Islam, why can't they just move"

(Read 3007 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • "Exmuslims are obsessed with Islam, why can't they just move"
     OP - May 22, 2018, 09:31 AM

Extremist interpretations of Islam are obsessed with apostates hence why Exmuslims and anyone who believes in the human right to leave a religion should be concerned with radical Islam, especially if you live in a country where it’s a crime to apostasise. At this present moment twenty three countries murder apostates or put them in jail. On top of that many Exmuslims face being ostracised from their families and communities.

Particularly in the west most Muslims speak from a position of ignorance on this matter as they are unaware that twenty countries criminalise apostasy in Muslim majority countries with Islamic justifications. As they don't know this fact they are baffled about why Exmuslims talk so much about Islam. Even some Exmuslims didn’t know that to leave Islam is a crime in those twenty three countries before they left Islam. Growing up particularly in the west you are a taught a somewhat watered down sanitised version of Islam where it’s very often conveniently left out that extremist interpretations of Islam kill you for the mere thought crime of leaving Islam and Mohammed himself said in Sahih (authentic) Hadith to kill apostates (Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260).

If any countries made it a crime to be Muslim that would rightfully be a social justice issue too and awareness of that would need to be spread to. There is rightfully a huge uproar over Donald Trump’s discriminatory Muslim ban which prejudices Muslims and those who look Muslim and/or have Muslim sounding names. Now compare how measly a travelling ban for being Muslim is next to facing the prejudice and persecution of being killed or being put in jail for no longer wanting to be Muslim. Muslims who believe in human rights should ally with Exmuslims in ensuring everyone has the freedom to be Muslim, join or leave Islam or any religion they like.

There are some Muslims are against killing apostates which is good, but the Muslims who say jailing/killing apostates is unislamic don't need to tell me or other nonmuslims in order to give Islam good PR. They should go and tell all the countries that jail/kill apostates and justify with Islamic reasons to stop doing it as it's unislamic to kill or jail apostates.
     Reply #1 - May 22, 2018, 12:54 PM

Extremist interpretations of Islam are obsessed with apostates hence why Exmuslims and anyone who believes in the human right to leave a religion should be concerned with radical Islam, especially if you live in a country where it’s a crime to apostasise...................

that is true and  rightly so  apostates and other Muslim atheists  are  also  need to be obsessed with Extremist interpretations of Islam

hi   Kubra  let us watch/read  Ali Rizvi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noFx0wTsZZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0YvEDjRcU4

https://www.vox.com/conversations/2017/7/7/15886862/islam-trump-isis-terrorism-ali-rizvi-religion-sam-harris

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - May 22, 2018, 02:26 PM

my mother who is convert was in a mosque and a new muslim woman asked the chief of the mosque if apostates should be killed in islam, she wouldn't give her a straight answer so my  mother told her that in islam apostates should be killed, the chief of the mosque treated her badly after that.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »