Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:54 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:49 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Iran's president criticises morality police for violently imposing Islamic dress

(Read 1933 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Iran's president criticises morality police for violently imposing Islamic dress
     OP - April 21, 2018, 08:29 PM

Iran's president criticises morality police for violently imposing Islamic dress code    Says News  

Iran's state TV is reporting that the country's president has criticized the morality police's use of violence against women failing to observe the national Islamic dress code. Hassan Rouhani's condemnation came after such an incident in Tehran was caught on video and went viral on social media channels.

Rouhani said Saturday that “promoting virtue and preventing vice” the morality police's stated mandate through violence is impractical.

“Grabbing people's collars (to) promote virtue will not work,” he said.

Iran's interior minister, Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli, had ordered authorities on Thursday to investigate the incident. Lawmaker Tayebeh Siavoshi said Saturday that the female agent involved has been suspended from her job.

In December, Tehran's police said they will no longer arrest women not observing the Islamic dress code imposed in 1979.

I certainly welcome that and  i hope ..  and argue with Mr. Rouhani to get rid of these FEMALE  BABOONS OF ISLAM (FBI) ...  These  FBI species are often worse than  those Bearded Baboons of Islam ..  The BBIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-2rguW9LiE

well that news was about   the video  we see above .. Look at those  FEMALE  BABOONS  OF ISLAM  ..FBIs...  and how they are attacking that lady .. Even a guy like me with 180 pounds  of weight who could  dead  lift  all those three FBIs weight  in one lift will be terrified     of these  FBIs.,  incidentally  that video is from April 2018

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Iran's president criticises morality police for violently imposing Islamic dress
     Reply #1 - April 21, 2018, 08:53 PM

By looking at that news above it  reminded me  Arab Humanist .org article  by Zaki   ..let me add   that here .. it is worth reading         

Arab women before and after Islam: Opening the door of pre-Islamic Arabian history

That is  Arab woman folks before  Islam ...

here  is the vidoe  Iranian women before & after 1979

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNdZso7ek2s 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL3iY38eInA

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - April 22, 2018, 03:44 PM

Cat fight

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »