Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Quran palindromes

(Read 8377 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Quran palindromes
     OP - February 21, 2014, 02:04 PM

I know you are probably all tired of the Quran Miracle stuff by now but what is the best way to refute the palindrome argument such as the one linked below. Is there really anything remarkable about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqksuXlJqbU

Something I've noticed but I don't speak Arabic so I can't verify is that the Arabic words (in that video anyway) look like the equivalent of one letter which would make the palindrome much easier in Arabic, can any Arabic speaker give an insight into this?
  • Quran palindromes
     Reply #1 - February 21, 2014, 02:19 PM

Historians would argue that someone wrote the palindrome down. It's interesting to note that Muhammad may not have existed.

And remember, the Muslims like to look at the good bits of Islam. That's exactly what Nouman Ali Khan is doing. There are also badly constructed verses in the Qur'an. And so what if there's a palindrome. Does that all of a sudden make Allah "The Most Merciful"? Of course not. Allah is just a tyrant who claims to be the most merciful. You can have as many palindromes as you want, but you can't ignore the contraction of a just and merciful god torturing his own creations for all eternity for not believing in ancient legends.

"Will they not then ponder on the Qur'an? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much incongruity." (4:89)

Me: Hey Allah!
    Allah: KAFIR!
  • Quran palindromes
     Reply #2 - February 21, 2014, 02:46 PM

I know you are probably all tired of the Quran Miracle stuff by now but what is the best way to refute the palindrome argument such as the one linked below.    Is there really anything remarkable about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqksuXlJqbU

Is there really anything remarkable about it?

The only thing remarkable about it is this
    fools like that  "don't read don't use common sense and don't do a simple research survey on Languages & their palindromic words/simple rhyming statements" .,

They don't even read wiki links which high school kids use all the time for their language projects.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palindrome

Too Hot to Hoot: Funny Palindrome Riddles by Marvin Terban they can get that book for less than a pound
    Madam, I'm Adam.
    Never odd or even.
    No lemon, no melon.
    Not so, Boston.
    A dog, a plan, a canal: Pagoda.
     Drab as a fool, aloof as a bard.
    Race fast, safe car.

Such words are all over the web in every language., Fools make  big deal of every little nonsense that is there in that book ...... MOCK THEM AND MOVE ON..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Quran palindromes
     Reply #3 - February 21, 2014, 02:54 PM

Something I've noticed but I don't know anything about Arabic so can't verify is that the Arabic words (in that video anyway) look like the equivalent of one letter which would make the palindrome much easier in Arabic, can any Arabic speaker give an insight into this?

Yeezevee?
  • Quran palindromes
     Reply #4 - February 21, 2014, 03:24 PM

Something I've noticed but I don't know anything about Arabic so can't verify is that the Arabic words (in that video anyway) look like the equivalent of one letter which would make the palindrome much easier in Arabic, can any Arabic speaker give an insight into this?

Yeezevee?

Well I am not good in any language monstart  forget Arabic.  What all I want is,  questioning the basic premise of that   book/any book written some 1000s of years ago has any miracles. And this claim of  language miracle in Quran is the stupidest thing Muslim fools do to  make that book as word of allah/god whatever to those who believe.

RAP ARTISTS DO THE ALL THE TIME without claiming that they are revelations of allah/god., I am sure Arabic rap artists will have lot more of such rhyming palindromes in their rap songs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7b_FOjhhYg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_6tHpsh_Iw

You go girl........
    Palindromes in Arabic language

Arabic language is an abjad; that is, only consonants are represented as letters. Vowels are not visible as letters. Instead, they can be represented using diacritics. Palindromes in Arabic are taken from letters (consontants) only, disregarding vowels that follow/proceed them. Examples are shown below.

In the Quran
    ربك فكبر (transl.: rabbaka fakabbir, [And] your Lord glorify) (Quran 74:3)
    The sentence reads rabbaka fakabbir. Here, reading the sentence backwards including vowels would not create a palindrome. However, taking out consonants only (which are here: r, b, k, f, k, b, r) can clearly create a palindrome.
    كل فى فلك (transl.: kullun fi falak, ... [but] each, in an orbit, is swimming) (Quran 36:40)
    Consontants are: k, l, f, y, f, l, k.
    In Arabic literature[edit]
    There is a verse in a poem credited to an anonymous that is fully reversible. The verse reads:

مودته تدوم لكل هول * وهل كل مودته تدوم
    The verse transliterates to: mawaddatuhu tadumu likulli hawlin * wahal kullu mawaddatihi tadumu; and translates to: His cordiality lasts despite all calamities * but, will all of his cordiality last? Consonants are: m, w, d, t, h, t, d, w, m, l, k, l, h, w, [l], w, h, l, k, l, m, w, d, t, h, t, d, w, m; with [l] being the mid letter.

Arabic language is an abjad; that is, only consonants are represented as letters. Vowels are not visible as letters. Instead, they can be represented using diacritics.  .

that is what Wiki says., So it appear,  In Arabic language   that you can hide some letters  such as Vowels.   if you hide letters in small statements of  any language,   then you can make  more palindromes or palindrome look alike statements.

Question is,  why is that a big deals and why is that a miracle ?

rubbish..... brain washed brainless fools looking for miracles in every corner of that book like headless chickens

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Quran palindromes
     Reply #5 - April 15, 2018, 01:44 AM

Hey guys,
    I'm not here to argue or criticize but I think we need to get a few things straight.
    If anyone who genuinely thinks they should be able to realize that these palindromic rhymes, raps and passages all make absolutely no sense and are just random palindromes put together. This is obviously because when you try making a palindrome you don't decide what you want it to say before making it. You attempt to make a palindrome and on the way sacrifice  what you may have wanted to say to continue the palindrome. This is because you obviously can't make new words that don't exist to continue the palindrome before deciding what they mean so that you can keep the meaning. The example from the Qur'an translates to "And your lord glorify." (74:3)
    In Arabic this is a flawlessly constructed sentence and it makes perfect sense where it is used in the Qur'an. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) could not have made this up himself as it wasn't discovered until long after he passed away. He never pointed it out as a palindrome and nor could he as he couldn't read.
    For those who are still stubborn on believing otherwise, I have a challenge for you, try making a palindrome that means the same thing as "Muslims are idiots that look for miracles in the Qur'an". I'll even give you a handicap: you can use whichever existing spoken language you like, you can write it down and you can ask others for help too(anyone but Allah).
    May Allah guide you.
  • Quran palindromes
     Reply #6 - April 15, 2018, 02:11 AM

So I as a Muslim find it fairly amazing when I look at the meaning in conjunction with the fact that it is a palindrome. Different people find the Qur'an amazing for different reasons: some because of the scientific facts discovered only recently, some because of the literary flawlessness, etc. The reason we do look for miracles in it is because we believe it is from Allah (God) and that definitely means it must be flawless and awe inspiring.
    May Allah guide you.
  • Quran palindromes
     Reply #7 - April 15, 2018, 03:18 AM

Hey guys,
    .........palindromic rhymes,
    ............palindromes .........................
    ...........palindrome ..................
    .............palindrome ...............
    ..................palindrome..........
    ......palindrome...........................
    ........."And your lord glorify." (74:3).............................
    .................... palindrome.....................................
    ..................May Allah guide you...............

yes.....yes....  May Allah guide you into a right path to understand Islam and its origins  dear MuslimIntruder,,

palindrome palindrome  
    miracle  miracle palindrome
    'tattarrattata  'daddarraddada  
     Dammit, I'm Mad!  
    'tattarrattata  daddarraddada...
    Was It A Rat I Saw?
    .veezevee. yeezeyee
    tattarrattata   'daddarraddada
    Do Geese See God?
    palindrome palindrome

welcome to  the Den
    yeezevee