Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hmm What is up with April-3 & London Muslim Haters??

(Read 4773 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hmm What is up with April-3 & London Muslim Haters??
     OP - March 13, 2018, 08:38 PM

Hmm  What is  up  with April-3 & London Muslim Haters??

Families living in London have reportedly received anonymous letters containing hate material targeting Muslims, it emerged on Tuesday.

The letters titled ‘Punish A Muslim Day’ were being sent to families in East London, asking them to celebrate the day on April 3, 2018.

The letters titled ‘Punish A Muslim Day’ were being sent to families in East London, asking them to celebrate the day on April 3, 2018.

The letter details a point system for each act of hatred against the Muslims and also suggests a reward for it.

For example, abusing a Muslim is 10 points, pulling a Muslim women’s hijab is worth 25 points, throwing acid is marked 50 points while burning or bombing a mosque is a whole 1,000 points.

The Muslim population living in London believes that this is a part of a larger campaign of hate against the Muslim community.

According to authorities, at least six communities around the United Kingdom have received the letters, which are being investigated by the country's counterterrorism forces.

In a Facebook post, Naz Shah, a member of UK Parliament, wrote that members of her community are very distressed. “I would appeal to the wider community to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity to the police,” she wrote.

Hmm ...  

abusing a Muslim is 10 points,
    pulling a Muslim women’s hijab is worth 25 points,
    throwing acid is marked 50 points

while burning or bombing a mosque is a whole 1,000 points.

Always Go for women folks.,  easiest thing to do  for haters ., but   What do you or  your god do with those points?  reimburse in your Muslim Hater god's  heaven?

well that is today's news from London

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - March 13, 2018, 11:13 PM

https://www.rt.com/uk/421161-racist-attack-parliament-mosque/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/11/world/europe/uk-muslims-letters.html
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/03/13/weird-anonymous-letters-urge-people-to-punish-muslims-by-bombing-mosques-nuking-mecca/?utm_term=.3a5b275a8955

You idiots  punishing because of faith of person should be in NO ONE HANDS ..YOU SHOULD GIVE THAT  JOB TO YOUR GOD....

Reply #2 - March 14, 2018, 07:44 AM

I don't love muslims or feel sympathy towards them but seriously hate a muslim day, I mean seriously it just gives muslim imams a chance to brainwash their followers into hating non muslims even more.
     Reply #3 - March 14, 2018, 09:17 AM

I don't love muslims or feel sympathy towards them but seriously hate a muslim day, I mean seriously it just gives muslim imams a chance to brainwash their followers into hating non muslims even more.

Mishael  dear Mishael.,  A Statements like these

"I don't love Muslims
    I feel sympathy towards  Muslims

or on other side of the coin  

I don't hate  Muslims
    I love Muslims"

puts out  whole community in to a separate  group.,   You know well all Muslims do not have same faith  rules and regulations  or do not follow same faith   rules from the book.  

Let me give an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J5bDhMP9lQ

that is   Samina Ali at TEDx talk University of Nevada..she is talking about that women dress code. in Islam, She  is a Muslim that supports freedom  for  Muslim   women to wear or  not to wear hijab  .

if you do not love her because she  is Muslim,
    do you hate  her?
    or do you NOT hate her ?
    or do you  not consider her as Muslim?

Reply #4 - March 14, 2018, 02:19 PM

Do you love your family?

But seriously, why not start seeing people as individuals rather than lumping a whole religious group together? And if not, how are you any better than the fundamentalists who preach hatred towards non-Muslims?
     Reply #5 - March 15, 2018, 10:47 AM

I love my family but yet still in a way it greatly upsets me that they're Muslims. Also with what muslims have done throughout history, I can't blame anyone for hating them
     Reply #6 - March 15, 2018, 10:49 AM

I don't consider muslims who are kind to non muslims and tolerant as real Muslims, to me they are fake muslims because they put their humanity before their faith. To me, my family aren't real Muslims for the same reasons I listed above.
     Reply #7 - March 15, 2018, 12:57 PM

I don't consider muslims who are kind to non muslims and tolerant as real Muslims,

For  that to say.,   first you need to define who is Muslim and who is  non-muslim dear Mishael.,  Because   you  are not even   a Muslim , so what you define becomes  less relevant dear Mishael .,  Any  way, one thing we  must  keep in mind  in real life as well as on web., Ex-Muslims  have huge responsibilities so  it is better not to act /write like faith heads dear  Mishael.,  

to me they are fake muslims because they put their humanity before their faith. To me, my family aren't real Muslims for the same reasons I listed above.

well that is TO YOU  AND IT IS YOUR BELIEF ., I do not care what you believe  and probably much   of  your family members  also do not care what you believe.,   but i must say this   ..you must have full freedom to say/write   what you believe in...

So who are real Muslim dear Mishael?  define that in your own way.......

.after  reading you., I  will define to you   ..   WHO IS REALLY A MUSLIM & HOW SHE/HE/SHE  SHOULD LIVE LIFE.

with best wishes'
    yeezevee

Reply #8 - March 15, 2018, 01:12 PM

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/if-youre-islamic-you-smell-12191925

and that is how you preach hate to children  create hate filled young men

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »