You are courteous
In the teachings of the Islamic religion
1 - includes the punishment the infidels and the polytheists, Jews, Christians and Hindus 00,000
Yet as a result of Removed from the oneness of God and its involvement
allah says in the Holy Qur'an
in the Holy Qur'an the name of God the Merciful ((72) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
(73) They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
(74) So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
(75) . The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
(76) Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?
(48) Indeed, All h does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with All h has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.
(31) Inclining [only] to Allah , not associating [anything] with Him. And he who associates with Allah - it is as though he had fallen from the sky and was snatched by the birds or the wind carried him down into a remote place.
6. And for those who disbelieve in their Lord (Allah) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.
7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth.
8. It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: "Did no warner come to you?"
9. They will say: "Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: 'Allah never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'"
10. And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"
11. Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire.
12. Verily! Those who fear their Lord unseen (i.e. they do not see Him, nor His Punishment in the Hereafter, etc.), theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).
2 - punishment includes Muslim hypocrites
This means that it is not a real Muslim
But pretending to do so
and fought Islam in secret
And the punishment of a Muslim hypocrite
More than the infidel
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(142) Indeed, the hypocrites [think to] deceive All h, but He is deceiving them. And when they stand for prayer, they stand lazily, showing [themselves to] the people and not remembering All h except a little,
(143) Wavering between them, [belonging] neither to the believers nor to the disbelievers. And whoever All h leaves astray – never will you find for him a way.
(145) Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire – and never will you find for them a helper –
Muslim who commits mistakes
Alternating also in the grave
Not like the infidel and an atheist, God
The Muslim must adhere to the teachings of Islam
And its correct application
Sayyidina Anas (RA) reported that Allahs Messenger (peace be upon him) often said:
"O Turner of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on Your religion.
So, Anas (RA) asked,
We have believed in you and what you have brought.
Are you apprehensive about us? He said,
Yes hearts are, surely, between two of the fingers of Allah.
He may turn them as He will.
Tirmidhi 35- BOOK ON DECREE AND PREDESTINATION (2147
3 - punishment for a sinner Muslim who commits sins such as murder - adultery – Gambling -usury ----
«Sahih Al-Bukhari Narrated by Abu Huraira
The Prophet said, "Avoid the seven Great Destructive Sins." The people enquire, "O Allah`s Messenger (saws)! What are they? " He (saws) said:
"To join others in worship along with Allah,
to practice sorcery,
to kill the life which Allah has for bidden except for a just cause, (according to Islamic law),
to eat up riba (usury),
to eat up an orphan`s wealth,
to give back to the enemy and fleeing from the battlefield at the time of fighting,
and to accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers»
4 - a Muslim who has good works and acts of bad in this world
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(102) And [there are] others who have acknowledged their sins. They had mixed a righteous deed with another that was bad. Perhaps Allah will turn to them in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
The solution here to all
Sincere repentance of the adulterer and the determination not to go back again and will accept the repentance of God
And speed to good deeds
You can repent to allah
And thus will not be subjected to punishment
allah says in the Holy Qur'an
(135) And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins – and who can forgive sins except Allah? – and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.
(136) Those – their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.
(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance
(72) And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity
(73) And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind
(75) Those will be awarded the Chamber for what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and [words of] peace
(76) Abiding eternally therein. Good is the settlement and residence
(104) Do they not know that it is Allah who accepts repentance from His servants and receives charities and that it is Allah who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful?
ركن المتحدثين الداعية محمد حجاب و زائرين فى الهايد بارك مترجمhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNzMEVKt4pA
الأخ عمران و عباس فى حوار مع مسيحيين ركن المتحدثين مترجمhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SwXdiIkDwI&t=10s