Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Scientists and ..........!

(Read 59590 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Scientists and ..........!
     Reply #90 - April 05, 2018, 01:02 PM

Check out all the non Arabic words of the Quran
    http://www.fatherzakaria.net/books/qaf/pdf/46-Episode.pdf

why just non Arabic words words?? when number of  Quran verses directly  copy/pasted from  bible/bible stories   and  Bible stories were floating in and around Arabia in  Arabic language  ??

And that guy is a Coptic Christian '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsyZ0WgrwPY  

And  I am sorry to say this  but HE TOO DOES NOT  READ QURAN PROPERLY

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #91 - April 06, 2018, 01:05 PM

Oh right I remember you that you have to be an Arab and learn Arabic to know what the Quran says despite its claims to be a universal religion.
     Reply #92 - April 06, 2018, 02:20 PM

Oh rightI remember you   that you have to be an Arab and learn Arabic to know what the Quran says despite its claims to be a universal religion.

No  you  do not remember me  and   Nooooooo., i did not say that.. more over  Father Zakaria Boutros himself is an Arab and thorough  in every aspect of Arabic language..

But his analysis of   Islam, Quran  and Prophet  of Islam is NOT as  historian  but  as a  Middle eastern Christian preacher that is  trying to covert Muslims in to  Christianity.,  By the way there  is nothing in what he is doing  But  what he is doing  is nothing to do  with  historical  facts of early  Islam....

and  Mishael  no  one  beats  me  in sarcasm and  double tongue talk  on this forum.. Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #93 - April 07, 2018, 05:56 AM

Actually Copts are of non Arab origins.
     Reply #94 - April 07, 2018, 02:35 PM

Actually Copts are of non Arab origins.

Actually 

Who is Arab?
    who is not Arab
    What is Arab?
    Where is Arab?
    Man woman  Human  
    Somalia Ethiopia Arabia
    How  far are they from origins?
    How far can a  Monkey travel?
    Who  am I?
    Where did I come from?
    Where am I going?      
    What am I  doing?

So many questions dear Mishael  .. but let me read this 

https://tasbeha.org/community/discussion/9459/are-coptic-christians-arabs             

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jul/08/egyptian-arab-cultural-identity

Reply #95 - April 08, 2018, 11:24 AM

After Allah (s.w.t.) explains the state of the hypocrite and disbelievers, and, through the creation of the heaven and the earth, sending down rain and growing plants on the ground, proves the existence of the Creator and Cherisher of the universe, He begins to validate the rightfulness of the Holy Qur'an and the truthfulness of His Messenger.

In order to show everyone the miraculousness of the Qur'an with clear evidence,according to one's portion of wit and understanding, that the Qur'an will be an argument for all, Allah confirms the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) and the authenticity of the Holy Qur'an by suggesting a challenge, a direct confrontation, not only to all the contemporaries of the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) but also to men in all ages. " And if you are in doubt of what We have sent down to Our (faithful) Servant (Muhammad),..."

It addresses all the rejectors, with a concrete test, saying that if you imagine that the Qur'an, which has been sent down from Pure Holiness to the chosen servant of Allah in the form of statements and with the combination of ordinary alphabetical letters, is not from Him and it is the word of a human, then since outwardly you are in the same state from the point of being a human as the Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.) is, you should be able to produce a Sura like that of the Qur'an and call your own witnesses that are like you, the disbelievers of the Qur'an. You would compare your evidence with one of the Suras of the Qur'an, even if it be a small one such as Sura Kauthar and the like. If those two were similar in comparison in all their qualities, merits and privileges, you could rightfully reject the legitimacy of the Qur'an.

The disbelievers and pagan Arabs, who were the masters of literature and eloquence, refrained from accepting this challenge despite their pride and haughtiness in eloquence and avoided the competition. Therefore, inevitably, they turned the literary contest into a bloody battle. Thus, getting killed was easier for them than being disgraced and defeated in a literary contest. The Arab literature became helpless and meagre against the challenge of the Qur'an. Neither those who lived at the time of the Qur'an's revelation, nor the people born in the centuries after that could bring anything like this Holy Book,  or could do anything against it, inspite of trying with their utmost strength. They were thus forced to retreat after exerting utmost efforts.

Why is the Holy Qur'an a Miracle and How ?
    Being complete true revelation, the Qur'an is itself a miracle. As it is authentically known and also was mentioned in the above, at the time of the Qur'an's revelation the literary talent and eloquence of Arabs were at their peak, yet the miraculousness of the Qur'an is not confined to its inimitable literary excellence and eloquence. It stands on its own innumerous different merits some of which are beyond the reach of the complete conception of the literary geniuses of the Arab world. It has such a rhetorical capacity and linguistic excellence that is able to express different views and knowledge in a manner that is understood and appreciated by every rational human being of any standard and accomplishment of all the ages. Then everybody in any time, once provided with the opportunity to become acquainted with the Holy Qur'an, which offers information by which all of his/her arguments will be completed, he/she can find himself or herself

convinced by it. Such extensive knowledge and such power of expression is beyond the limitations of human ability. Even of the literate Arab people, as were previously referred to, especially at the time of the Qur'an's revelation when the literature of the Arabic language had reached its climax, none dared to bring a Sura similar to even its shortest one. This very single point is the smallest miraculous aspect of the Qur'an.

There is no doubt that if the Qur'an were the word of a human and the Prophet (p.b.u.h.), himself, who was known to the world as an illiterate one, had produced it, they would bring many Qur'ans like it and would prove that this is not the word of Allah revealed to him (p.b.u.h.). In that condition, the enemies of Islam would maintain their works which would be available everywhere and in any ages so that they could publish and distribute them, even now, to defame the one genuine Qur'an, but there is none.

Apart from its inimitable literary excellence, the Holy Qur'an with its other names such as 'Furqan' and 'Tibyan' referring to the abilities it has, presents to the human world definite prophecies fulfilled and yet to be fulfilled, and long after. It contains some facts about endowments in nature which the human knowledge of science as it progresses will have to understand, for its further advancement. The perfectness of such nature, naturally, will be the last word with regard to the ideas, religious and social laws, sciences, and many many other things that it contains and will remain for ever, until the Hereafter.

This universality of the truth expressed in the idea and beauty and the attractive force of the language is so divine that, as we said before, it is beyond the reach of the expressive power of any limited being. It is in this regard that the Holy Qur'an claims to be not only the word of Allah, inimitable, but the Final Word in respect to truth and justice the better or even the like of it is impossible to be produced by any one.

However, it is true to say simply and shortly that the Holy Qur'an is a miracle with respect to its contents which is the source of all knowledge and science, as it itself says : " Say : If the sea were ink (wherewith to write out) for the words of my Lord, the sea would surely be consumed before the words of my Lord are exhausted, though We were to bring the like of that (sea) to add thereto for its aid", (Sura Al-Kahf, No. 18, verse 109).
    Al-Qur'an: A Miracle of Miracles - by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_0Yk7XRL0
     Reply #96 - April 08, 2018, 11:49 AM

Furthermore, the Quran contains sentences which are incomplete and not fully intelligible without the aid of commentaries; foreign words, unfamiliar Arabic words, and words used with other than their normal meaning; adjectives and verbs inflected without observance of the concords of gender and number; illogically and ungrammatically applied pronouns which sometimes have no referent; and predicates which in rhymed passages are often remote from their subjects. Changes in person, between 1st, 2nd and 3rd person, which is the most common and is usually divided into six kinds. The four important examples that are found in the Qur'an are: Transition from the 3rd to 1st person. This is the most common type. Over 140 instances can be found in the Qur'an.
    From 1st to 3rd person - nearly 100 such instances can be found in the Qur'an.

From 3rd to 2nd person - nearly 60 instances.

From 2nd to 3rd person - under 30 instances.

Change in the number, between singular, dual and plural.

Change in the addressee.

Change in the tense of the verb.

Change in the case marker.

Using noun in the place of pronoun.

More mistakes in the Quran:
    2/177: aaman should be tu’minuu.
    2/177: aata should be tu’tuu (2 times).
    2/177: aqaama should be tuqimuu.
    2/177: sasbriina should be saabiruuna (because its position in the sentence - and plural should be masculine). 5 mistakes in one verse.
    3/59: Kun feekunu should be Kun fekaana.
    4/162: mukiimiin (feminine plural) should be mukiimuun (masculine plural - see 7/160).
    5/69: Saabbi’uuna should be Sabi’iina. (= Sabians).
    7/56: qaribun should be qariba.
    7/160: asbatan (feminine plural) should be sebtan (masculine - human plurals are male in Arab).
    20/63: haazaani should be haazayn.
    21/3: ‘asarru should be ‘assarra.
    22/19: ‘ikhtasamuu should be ‘ikhtasamaa.
    41/11: at’e’een should be at’e’atain.
    49/9: ‘eq-tatalu should be ‘eqtatalata.
    63/10: ‘akun should be ‘akuuna.
    63/20: hadhane (nominative) should be hadhayne (accusative).
    91/5: ma should be man.

There's no proof the Quraysh were unable to match the Quran because the Quran and Islamic sources are the only ones telling the story and even they admit that all the Arabs never took the Quran seriously so I don't think they even bothered to argue with Mohammed since we know whenever he opened his mouth to recite the Quran the Quraysh would laugh at him like he was a moron. Ahmed Deedat also isn't a Sheikh, he was a moron so please stop trying to propagate his videos here. The Quran was complied way after Mohammed and was collected and complied anonymously no source in Islam can agree when the Quran was collected or who collected it. Also you do know that if someone produced something like the Quran they would be murdered by Muslims so that's what I say about that bullshit challenge also you do know about the Satanic verses event. Also there's no proof arabs were the masters of literature that's an Islamic myth to give more credibility to the Quran because history shows that Arabic was still developing as a language at the time so it couldn't have been eloquent also various sources would describe the Arabs as being a dull and barbaric people they were not known to anyone as being eloquent. By the way Arabic poetry is terrible, I have listened to it unless it's translated it sounds horrible. By the way akay if you want to debate I'm perfectly capable of debunking your whole religion in a single go so instead of blabbering Islamic propaganda, debate me.
     Reply #97 - April 08, 2018, 11:56 AM

After Allah (s.w.t.) explains the state of the hypocrite and disbelievers, and, through the creation of the heaven and the earth, sending down rain and growing plants on the ground, proves the existence of the Creator and Cherisher of the universe, He begins to validate the rightfulness of the Holy Qur'an and the truthfulness of His Messenger.

In order to show everyone the miraculousness of the Qur'an with clear evidence,according to one's portion of wit and understanding, that the Qur'an will be an argument for all, Allah confirms the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) and the authenticity of the Holy Qur'an by suggesting a challenge, a direct confrontation, not only to all the contemporaries of the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) but also to men in all ages. " And if you are in doubt of what We have sent down to Our (faithful) Servant (Muhammad),..."
    [/b]  

GARBAGE + GIBBERISH  

It addresses all the rejectors, with a concrete test, saying that if you imagine that the Qur'an, which has been sent down from Pure Holiness to the chosen servant of Allah in the form of statements and with the combination of ordinary alphabetical letters, is not from Him and it is the word of a human, then since outwardly you are in the same state from the point of being a human as the Prophet of Islam (p.b.u.h.) is, you should be able to produce a Sura like that of the Qur'an and call your own witnesses that are like you, the disbelievers of the Qur'an. You would compare your evidence with one of the Suras of the Qur'an, even if it be a small one such as Sura Kauthar and the like. If those two were similar in comparison in all their qualities, merits and privileges, you could rightfully reject the legitimacy of the Qur'an.

The disbelievers and pagan Arabs, who were the masters of literature and eloquence, refrained from accepting this challenge despite their pride and haughtiness in eloquence and avoided the competition. Therefore, inevitably, they turned the literary contest into a bloody battle. Thus, getting killed was easier for them than being disgraced and defeated in a literary contest. The Arab literature became helpless and meagre against the challenge of the Qur'an. Neither those who lived at the time of the Qur'an's revelation, nor the people born in the centuries after that could bring anything like this Holy Book,  or could do anything against it, inspite of trying with their utmost strength. They were thus forced to retreat after exerting utmost efforts.
    [/b]                                                              

GARBAGE + GIBBERISH  

Why is the Holy Qur'an a Miracle and How ?
    Being complete true revelation, the Qur'an is itself a miracle. As it is authentically known and also was mentioned in the above, at the time of the Qur'an's revelation the literary talent and eloquence of Arabs were at their peak, yet the miraculousness of the Qur'an is not confined to its inimitable literary excellence and eloquence. It stands on its own innumerous different merits some of which are beyond the reach of the complete conception of the literary geniuses of the Arab world. It has such a rhetorical capacity and linguistic excellence that is able to express different views and knowledge in a manner that is understood and appreciated by every rational human being of any standard and accomplishment of all the ages. Then everybody in any time, once provided with the opportunity to become acquainted with the Holy Qur'an, which offers information by which all of his/her arguments will be completed, he/she can find himself or herself

convinced by it. Such extensive knowledge and such power of expression is beyond the limitations of human ability. Even of the literate Arab people, as were previously referred to, especially at the time of the Qur'an's revelation when the literature of the Arabic language had reached its climax, none dared to bring a Sura similar to even its shortest one. This very single point is the smallest miraculous aspect of the Qur'an.

There is no doubt that if the Qur'an were the word of a human and the Prophet (p.b.u.h.), himself, who was known to the world as an illiterate one, had produced it, they would bring many Qur'ans like it and would prove that this is not the word of Allah revealed to him (p.b.u.h.). In that condition, the enemies of Islam would maintain their works which would be available everywhere and in any ages so that they could publish and distribute them, even now, to defame the one genuine Qur'an, but there is none.
    [/b]

GARBAGE + GIBBERISH  

Apart from its inimitable literary excellence, the Holy Qur'an with its other names such as 'Furqan' and 'Tibyan' referring to the abilities it has, presents to the human world definite prophecies fulfilled and yet to be fulfilled, and long after. It contains some facts about endowments in nature which the human knowledge of science as it progresses will have to understand, for its further advancement. The perfectness of such nature, naturally, will be the last word with regard to the ideas, religious and social laws, sciences, and many many other things that it contains and will remain for ever, until the Hereafter.

This universality of the truth expressed in the idea and beauty and the attractive force of the language is so divine that, as we said before, it is beyond the reach of the expressive power of any limited being. It is in this regard that the Holy Qur'an claims to be not only the word of Allah, inimitable, but the Final Word in respect to truth and justice the better or even the like of it is impossible to be produced by any one.

However, it is true to say simply and shortly that the Holy Qur'an is a miracle with respect to its contents which is the source of all knowledge and science, as it itself says : " Say : If the sea were ink (wherewith to write out) for the words of my Lord, the sea would surely be consumed before the words of my Lord are exhausted, though We were to bring the like of that (sea) to add thereto for its aid", (Sura Al-Kahf, No. 18, verse 109).
    Al-Qur'an: A Miracle of Miracles - by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_0Yk7XRL0

'  
    I  am NOT the supporter  of the  following  videos of Deedat    butAkay  watch these   Allah  work i these videos    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Diq1h-wpxDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-uUL5sons    

See  what allah/god did  to him  you know Mr.Deedat opposed music and dancing

and watch Nieta de María Félix                                   

The 117 year old  Mexican  actress  who danced and sang throughout her life .   For her contribution Google Giffed  her picture on  today google  page surface..                                 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5G33VdZa0E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc6cqp4ZWi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJRQp9w609w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ATNr9oRZ9Q  

you learn more  from her work and her  dedication  than  brain washing  sermons of faith heads like that Gujarati Indian Deedat  dear Akay

Reply #98 - April 11, 2018, 08:51 AM

famous non-Muslims said about quran
    Person 1 )  Goethe says,
    “It soon attracts, astounds, and in the end enforces our reverence… Its style, in accordance with its contents and aim is stern, grand – ever and always, truly sublime – So, this book will go on exercising through all ages a most potent influence.”
    [Goethe – quoted in T. P. Huges “Dictionary of Islam”, p. 526]

Person 2 )
    “The Koran (Quran) admittedly occupies an important position among the great religious books of the world. Though it is the youngest of the epoch making works belonging to this class of literature, it yields to hardly any in the wonderful effect which it has produced on large masses of men. It has created an all but new phase of human thought and a fresh type of character. It first transformed a number of heterogeneous desert tribes of the Arabian Peninsula into a nation of heroes, and then proceeded to create the vast politico-religious organizations of Muslims world wide which are one of the great forces with which Europe and the East have to reckon with today.”
    [G. Maragliouth in his Introduction to J. M. Rodwells – ‘The Koran”, New York – ‘Everyman’s Library, 1977, p VI]

Person 3 )

“A work, then, which calls forth so powerful and seemingly incompatible emotions even in the distant reader – distant as to time, and still more so as mental development – a work which not only conquers the repugnance which he may begin its perusal, but changes this adverse feeling into astonishment and admiration, such a work must be a wonderful production…
    indeed and a problem of the highest interest to every thoughtful observer of the destinies of mankind.”
    [Dr Steingass quoted in T. P. Hughes – “Dictionary of Islam”, pp 256-257]

Person 4 )
    “It is impossible that Muhammad (peace be upon him) authored the Quran. How could a man, from being illiterate, become the most important author, in terms of literary merits, in the whole of Arabic literature?
    How could he then pronounce truths of a scientific nature that no other human-being could possibly have developed at that time, an all this without once making the slightest error in his pronouncement on the subject?”
    [Dr. Maurice Bucaille – author of “The Bible, the Quran and Science” 1978, p. 125]

Person 5 )

“Here, therefore, its merits as a literary production should perhaps not be measured by some preconceived maxims of subjective and aesthetic taste, but by the effects which it produced in Muhammad’s contemporaries and fellow countrymen.
    If it spoke so powerfully and convincingly to the hearts of his hearers as to weld hitherto centrifugal and antagonistic elements into one compact and well organized body, animated by ideas far beyond those which had until now ruled the Arabian mind, then its eloquence was perfect, simply because it created a civilized nation out of savage tribes, and shot a fresh woof into the old warp of history”
    [Dr. Steingass, quoted in Hughes’ Dictionary of Islam p. 528]

Person 6 )
    “In making the present attempt to improve on the performance of my predecessors, and to produce something which might be accepted as echoing however faintly the sublime rhetoric of the Arabic Koran, I have been at pain to study the intricate and richly varied rhythms which – apart from the message itself – constitute the Koran’s undeniable claim to rank amongst the greatest literary masterpieces of mankind..

This very characteristic feature – ‘that inimitable symphony’, as the believing Pickthall described his Holy Book, ‘the very sounds of which move men to tears and ecstasy’ has been almost totally ignored by previous translators; it is therefore not surprising that what they have wrought sounds dull and flat indeed in comparison with the splendidly decorated original..”
    [Arthur J. Arberry – “The Koran Interpreted”, London: Oxford University Press . 1964, p. x.]

Person 7 )
    “A totally objective examination of it [the Quran] in the light of modern knowledge leads us to recognize the agreement between the two, as has been already noted on repeated occasions. It makes us deem it quite unthinkable for a man of Muhammad’s time to have been the author of such statements, on account of the state of knowledge in his day.
    Such considerations are part of what gives the Qur’anic Revelation its unique place, and forces the impartial scientist to admit his inability to provide and explanation which calls solely upon materialistic reasoning.”
    [Dr. Maurice Bucaille in his book: “The Bible, The Quran and Science” 1981, p. 18]

Gandhi on Prophet Muhammad ﷺ Non-Muslims about ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCBklbZYIR8

Allah  tests people in health and disease
    This is a test of Allah to Ahmed Deedat
     Ahmed Deedat patience and succeeded in testing Allah
    Allah willing
    Allah  will  enter  him Paradise
    Ahmed's patience on the scourge and testing in the life
    Who is Ahmed Deedat?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76vzEvWE_cw

Reply #99 - April 11, 2018, 08:51 AM

Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
    The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c4D2fTqw
    ISRA MI'RAJ

Reply #100 - April 11, 2018, 02:12 PM

Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
    The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

ISRA MI'RAJ

[/b][/s]

RUBBISH  ABSOLUTE  RUBBISH

dear  Akay.,except  this "Allah sent the prophets" rest of of all  of your posts  are rubbish and utter nonsense   ..    let    me watch these tubes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kZRAOXEFPI  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCLmyHC8iaY

Reply #101 - April 13, 2018, 08:26 AM

ISRA MI'RAJ

Silly akay Masjid Al Aqsa did not exist at the time of Mohammed it was a ground of rubble what is now known as Masjid Al Aqsa wasn't constructed till the reign of the Ummayads centuries later.
     Reply #102 - April 13, 2018, 11:05 AM

Silly akay Masjid Al Aqsa did not exist at the time of Mohammed it was a ground of rubble what is now known as Masjid Al Aqsa wasn't constructed till the reign of the Ummayads centuries later.

why just  Masjid Al Aqsa  was constructed in  the time of the Ummayads  dear Mishael ?   ACTUALLY  MUHAMMAD OF  QURAN  AND MUCH OF THE HADITH...............THE PROPHET   OF ISLAM ..the harry potter story  of Islam .........WAS CONSTRUCTED DURING THE TIME OF  Umayyad Caliphate..

Umayyad Caliphate

661–750

Capital   Damascus
    (661–744)
    Harran
    (744–750)
    Capital-in-exile   Córdoba
    (756–1031)
    Languages   Classical Arabic (official) – Coptic, Greek, Latin, Persian (official in certain regions until the reign of Abd al-Malik) – Aramaic, Armenian, Berber languages, African Romance, Mozarabic, Sindhi, Georgian, Prakrit
    Religion   Sunni Islam
    Government   Caliphate
    Caliph   
    •    661–680   Muawiya I
     •    680–683   Yazid I
     •    683-684   Muawiya II

History   
     •    Muawiya becomes Caliph   estimated from 660 to 665
     •    Defeat and death of Marwan II by the Abbasids   750
    Area
     •    AD 720   11,100,000 km2 (4,300,000 sq mi)
    Population
     •    750 est.   62,000,000[1]
    Currency   Gold dinar and dirham

Reply #103 - April 17, 2018, 10:55 PM

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful, Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon you. The Al-Aqsa Mosque has existed since ancient times before

there was a thing called the Children of Israel. The mosque is the entire arena. It was known as the Holy House and the Holy Qur'an is the first to call it the Al-Aqsa

Mosque. Israel, like David and Solomon, used to pray in it, and again the mosque is meant to be the whole arena, not the building that is now called the Al-Aqsa Mosque. The dome was built by the Umayyads on a rock

Time and Space Are Not Bound for Allah

One major lesson of that miraculous event, was that space and time which are bound by laws of nature for humans, are not so bound for Allah. On that night prophet Muhammad bridged time and space and this world, traveling to the heavens by Allah's will.

I believe that for those who study philosophy the abstract as well as the symbolic implications of the event might be very stimulating indeed. The gap between the reality of this life and that of the life to come simply diminished. This is illustrated by the Prophet's encounter with other prophets who were long since dead as far as we normally think of it but who, in reality, live as beings in a different form somewhere else.

The implications of the night journey cannot be overstated. The miraculous nature of the Prophet's journey established his divine-stated legitimacy as the seal of all prophets. Allah brought him to Him to show us his true worth in the sight of Allah.

All religious traditions share the concept of miracles, that is, something that defies logic, nature, or the established constitution and course of things.

We will limit our discussion to legitimate miracles from Allah, which are by definition the only true miracles. When the forces of disbelief are strong, typically the prophetic miracles that oppose them are stronger.

Prophet Moses was given several miracles, which included his staff that turned into a massive snake and culminated in his parting of the Red Sea, as a divine response to the extreme infidelity of Pharaoh.

Similarly, Prophet Jesus was given even the power to raise the dead, in order to establish his legitimacy before the Jews who would ultimately condemn him to death for blasphemy. Nevertheless, his miracles were undeniable by their nature, and it was only the obstinacy and arrogance of the people to whom he was sent that enabled them to deny him.

Muhammad's night journey was obviously not easy for the pagan Makkans to believe. Nevertheless, the Prophet proved it logically by describing the approaching caravans that he overtook on his miraculous return.

Thus, this particular prophetic miracle not only established the Prophet's eminence for Muslims as discussed above, but it also helped to prove his prophethood to the non-believers of his time.

Celebrating the Event

As far as the Muslims are concerned, there is no particular celebration, fast or prayer to commemorate Al-Isra and Al-Miraj. But in some places, the Muslims themselves have started to have commemorative functions, where the story of the night journey is told in poetry or lectures.

While the Prophet himself did not establish these practices, there are scholars who maintain that gatherings meant to remind the Muslims of the importance of Al-Miraj in the history of Islam, or to remind us of the importance of love for the Prophet and the significance of the city of Jerusalem, are permissible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mylm0P9srLw
    Isra and Miraj (Night Journey) - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
     Reply #104 - April 17, 2018, 10:57 PM

Sun’s Orbit

In 1512 the astronomer Nicholas Copernicus put forward his theory that the Sun is motionless at the centre of the solar system, and that the planets revolve around it. The belief that the Sun is stationary was widespread amongst astronomers until the 20th century. It is now a well-established scientific fact that the Sun is not stationary, but is moving in an orbit around the centre of our Milky Way galaxy

The Quran mentions the orbit of the Sun:

“It is He who created night and day, the Sun and the Moon, each floating in its orbit.” (Quran 21:33)

The Quran would have been wrong according to astronomers just a couple of decades ago. But we now know that the Quranic account of the Sun’s motion is consistent with modern Astronomy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SqO-SxtBUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9FsxnrsDIQ
     Reply #105 - April 18, 2018, 09:50 PM

Sun’s Orbit

In 1512 the astronomer Nicholas Copernicus put forward his theory that the Sun is motionless at the centre of the solar system, and that the planets revolve around it. The belief that the Sun is stationary was widespread amongst astronomers until the 20th century. It is now a well-established scientific fact that the Sun is not stationary, but is moving in an orbit around the centre of our Milky Way galaxy

It is He who created night and day, the Sun and the Moon, each floating in its orbit.” (Quran 21:33)

The Quran would have been wrong according to astronomers just a couple of decades ago. But we now know that the Quranic account of the Sun’s motion is consistent with modern Astronomy.

dear Akay  only brainless fools and brain washed fools  pull  20th century modern science  out of faith books that were written by old  poets  and song singers of cave times .,   Moreover  those fools  in those videos do not even know how to read Quran .,  One must read at least 5 verses  below and   verses above the verse of interest  to get any decent  meaning out   of a verse ..

for e.g.  in the  case that verse (Quran 21:33) one must read   from 21.28 to  21.38  to make a song
     or  any sense out of it.. incidentally  you are copy/pasting the Quran verse that is translated by that Egyptian guy in  London  Muhammad A.S. Abdel Haleem  ..... here read   those 10 verses from   his translation..

28.   He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot intercede without His permission  ––indeed they themselves stand in awe of Him.

29.  If any of them were to claim, ‘I am a god beside Him,’ We would reward them with Hell: this is how We reward evildoers.

30.   Are the disbelievers not aware that the heavens and the earth used to be joined together and that We ripped them apart, that We made every living thing from water? Will they not believe?

31. And We put firm mountains on the earth, lest it should sway under them, and set broad paths on it, so that they might follow the right direction,

32.  and We made the sky a well-secured canopy– yet from its wonders they turn away.

33. It is He who created night and day, the sun and the moon, each floating in its orbit.

34.  We have not granted everlasting life to any other human being before you either [Muhammad]– if you die, will [the disbelievers] live for ever?        

35. Every soul is certain to taste death: We test you all through the bad and the good, and to Us you will all return.  

36. When the disbelievers see you, they laugh at you: ‘Is this the one who talks about your gods?’ They reject any talk of the Lord of Mercy.

37.  Man was created hasty: I will show you My signs soon, so do not
    ask Me to hasten them

38. They say, ‘When will this promise be  fulfilled, if what you say is true?’

See  those verses??   All those verses are  telling the reader how  powerful is this allah/god is ...it is a  faith reinforcing/prayer song/sonnet   of allah  and is nothing to do with Astronomy,  biology and geology

Reply #106 - April 19, 2018, 02:50 PM

Sun’s Orbit

“It is He who created night and day, the Sun and the Moon, each floating in its orbit.” (Quran 21:33)

I suggest that, taking the verse as a whole, that night and day are mentioned and that the motions of the Earth are ignored, the old, incorrect notion of the Sun going around the Earth is implied rather than the modern knowledge that the Sun moves elliptically through the Milky Way with a period of roughly 250 million years and that day and night are due to Earth's rotation on its axis. Moreover omniscient Allah does not elaborate on the motion of the Moon. Most of its apparent motion is NOT due to its "orbit with its own motion" around Earth (approx. 28 days) but to Earth's rotation on its axis.
     Reply #107 - April 22, 2018, 07:27 PM

(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by   His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
    (2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
    (3) He neither begets nor is born

60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!

61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water).Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.

62. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

63. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!

64. Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpogot-ErDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRhtIXCeM3Y
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4zwntgJIg
     Reply #108 - April 22, 2018, 08:32 PM

(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him

Lies. There are thousands and thousands of make-believe gods.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #109 - April 23, 2018, 06:59 AM

Well my God loved me enough to give his life on the cross for me and your god well...
     Reply #110 - April 23, 2018, 12:05 PM

(255) Allah there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by   His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1) Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
    (2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
    (3) He neither begets nor is born

60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!

61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water).Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.

62. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

63. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before  His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!

64. Is not He  (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful."  

https www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpogot-ErDg

https: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRhtIXCeM3Y
    https: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4zwntgJIg  

Reply #111 - April 25, 2018, 08:45 AM

the Universe

At a time when the science of Astronomy was still primitive, the expansion of the universe was described in Quran:

“And it is We who have built the Universe with [Our creative] power and keep expanding it.” (Quran 51:47)

The fact that the universe is expanding was discovered in the last century. The physicist Stephen Hawking in his book ‘A Brief History of Time’ writes, “The discovery that the universe is expanding was one of the great intellectual revolutions of the 20th century.”.

The Quran mentioned the expansion of the universe even before the invention of the telescope!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qPim5Z1UMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiFQvzGkHzQ
     Reply #112 - April 25, 2018, 02:34 PM

So why didn't Muslims make the discovery before the invention of the telescope. Also where are your interpretations of Quran verses coming from, I see no tafsir to back your claim that this verse is talking about an expanding universe.
     Reply #113 - April 25, 2018, 05:21 PM

the Universe

At a time when the science of Astronomy was still primitive, the expansion of the universe was described in Quran:

“And it is We who have built the Universe with [Our creative] power and keep expanding it.” (Quran 51:47)

The fact that the universe is expanding was discovered in the last century. The physicist Stephen Hawking in his book ‘A Brief History of Time’ writes, “The discovery that the universe is expanding was one of the great intellectual revolutions of the 20th century.”.

The Quran mentioned the expansion of the universe even before the invention of the telescope!

Nonsense

and  Akay read at least 10   verses around  51:47 to  get some sense out of it

THOSE TWO IDIOTS ARE IRRELEVANT TO ISLAM OF 21st CENTURY   even to  Muslim folks of 21st  century

Reply #114 - May 02, 2018, 07:42 AM

Quote:
    Historian Bettany Hughes presents a picture of Islamic civilization in Spain and the impact that this civilization had on the development of modern Europe. Hughes also indicates how the 'European identity' was artificially constructed by the Islamic origin of the acquired civilization "ethnically cleanse", to erase.

This false, ethnically purified image of Europe is unfortunately currently used for the Muslims to deny any contribution to European civilization and even enemies of civilization to label them.

History of the Moorish Empire in Europe

Infrastructure
    The Andalusia in the 10th century, tells mp Scott, was crossed in all directions by awesome aqueducts. Cordoba was a city of fountains, roads were miles long brightly lit, paved, well maintained and regularly visited by security patrols.

For comparison: in London there were no paved streets until the 14th century, at night the city was plunged into blackness. It took until the reign of Charles II (in the 17th century) that even poorly active street lighting was installed in London.

Demography
    On the death of Elizabeth England had about 4 million inhabitants. The population of Islamic Spain may have been over 30 million. No less six centuries earlier In London in 1700, was the most populous city in Christian Europe, only half the size of Cordoba in the year 900, and Almeria and Seville each had a population as large as the British capital 800 years later. (...)

Hygiene
    In the middle of the 10th century there were 900 public baths built in the capital of Moorish Spain, in the 18th century there were not even so much in all the countries of Christian Europe together. (...) The fatal effects of the plague are convincing evidence of the appalling hygienic conditions that prevailed everywhere. The water was removed from the polluted river or from sources that stank of dirt. (...)

Science
    Nothing illustrates the contrast in terms of science better than the importance attached to books. Scott let us know that the library Mostandir, the sultan of Egypt, 800 thousand books housed. The library of Tripoli contained 200 thousand. When Baghdad was destroyed by the Mongols in the 13th century, books were thrown into the Tigris covered the entire river, and colored water of the black ink, while an even larger share went up in flames. The caliphate of Spain had 70 public book collections, and alone the large library of Al-Hakam II contained 600 thousand books. Many private collections were correspondingly large, that of Ibn al-Mathran, the personal physician to Saladin, contained 10 thousand manuscripts.

Four centuries later, there were only books in Christian Europe, except those were kept in monasteries. The royal library of France contained 900 books, of which two-thirds was theological content. (...)

Education
    In Muslim countries it was difficult to even come who could not read and write. Against a farmer In the same time allowed many senior people in Europe not say this of himself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVtpnzx52Tk
     Reply #115 - May 02, 2018, 07:43 AM

qibla change in islam

There are more than 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, and each time they pray, they turn their faces in one direction, towards Mecca.  The Islamic term for this direction is qibla.  When a Muslim prepares to pray, no matter where he is, he turns towards the qibla, the direction of the Kaba.  The Kaba is a small cube shaped building in the courtyard of the mosque known as Masjid Al Haram, in the city of Mecca, in the country of Saudi Arabia.

“For every nation there is a direction to which they face (in their prayers).  So hasten towards all that is good.  Wheresoever you may be, God will bring you together (on the Day of Resurrection).  Truly, God is Able to do all things.  And from wheresoever you start forth (for prayers), turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Mecca), that is indeed the truth from your Lord.  And God is not unaware of what you do.” (Quran 2:148-149)

Muslims do not worship the Kaba, or its contents, it is simply a focal point.  Muslims worship One God, the Most Merciful, and the Most Wise.  God decreed that when Muslims pray they all face one direction.  It is a sign of unity that encapsulates the unity embedded in the religion of Islam.

The Arabic word for prayer is salah and it demotes a connection between the believer and God; when all believers face the same direction it adds an extra dimension to the connection.  The prayer connects the believers to God and the qibla connects the believers to one another.  It has been said that if one could observe all the Muslims at prayer we would be able to see lines of worshippers bowing and prostrating like the petals of a flower opening and closing in unison.

The qibla was not always oriented towards Mecca.  The first Muslims prayed towards the al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.  Around sixteen months after Prophet Muhammad and his followers migrated from Mecca to the city of Medina, the qibla was changed to the Kaba.  According to accounts by Prophet Muhammad's companions, the change happened very suddenly.  During the noon prayer, Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, received a revelation from God instructing him to, "Turn your face towards the Masjid al Haram".

“Thus, we have made you real believers in Islamic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad and his legal ways, a just nation, witnesses over mankind and the Messenger a witness over you.  And We made the Qibla (prayer direction towards Jerusalem) which you used to face, only to test those who followed the Messenger from those who would turn on their heels (i.e. disobey the Messenger).  Indeed, it was great (heavy) except for those whom God guided.  And God would never make your prayers to be lost (i.e. your prayers offered towards Jerusalem).  Truly, God is full of kindness, the Most Merciful towards humankind.”

“Verily!  We have seen the turning of your (Muhammad) face towards the heaven.  Surely, We shall turn you to a Qibla (prayer direction) that shall please you, so turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid- al-Haram (at Mecca).  And wheresoever you people are, turn your faces (in prayer) in that direction...” (Quran 2:143-144)

Changing the direction of prayer establishes Mecca as the fixed central point for worship.  It establishes a common sense or purpose.

Throughout the centuries, mathematicians and astronomers have established correct ways to determine the qibla (direction) from any point on the earth’s surface.  There are two precise moments each year when the sun is directly above the Kaba, thus the direction of shadows in any sunlit place will point away from the qibla.  There are also two moments per year when the sun is directly over the exact opposite position of the Kaba, thus pointing towards the qibla.

It is important the Muslims make every effort to face the right direction when praying; however, slight deviations do not invalidate a person’s prayer.  Prophet Muhammad said, “What is between the east and the west is qibla”.[1]  Nowadays it is easy to locate the qibla.  It is a simple matter to look at a map and draw a line between your location and the city of Mecca.  Compasses and computer programs that locate the qibla are readily available and most mosques throughout the world have a niche in the wall to indicate the qibla.

Islam is a religion of unity.  Muslims are united by their belief in One God.  They are one brotherhood united in the language and ritual of prayer and united by the direction of their worship.  The qibla is not only about degrees of latitude or longitude it is about unity.  It is about humankind united in the worship of the One God, Creator, and Sustainer of the universe.

Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfeSLuLMeAo
     Reply #116 - May 02, 2018, 11:11 AM

qibla change in islam

“Verily!  We have seen the turning of your (Muhammad) face towards the heaven.  Surely, We shall turn you to a Qibla (prayer direction) that shall please you, so turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid- al-Haram (at Mecca).  And wheresoever you people are, turn your faces (in prayer) in that direction...” (Quran 2:143-144)

Changing the direction of prayer establishes Mecca as the fixed central point for worship.  It establishes a common sense or purpose.

Throughout the centuries, mathematicians and astronomers have established correct ways to determine the qibla (direction) from any point on the earth’s surface.  There are two precise moments each year when the sun is directly above the Kaba, thus the direction of shadows in any sunlit place will point away from the qibla.  There are also two moments per year when the sun is directly over the exact opposite position of the Kaba, thus pointing towards the qibla.

Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfeSLuLMeAo

Look  at that NONSENSE an that is  what happened in Islam ..the high school drop outs that talk nonsense out of Quran ..  a faith book and mix it  with modern science and   now they add satellites  and computers to preach that  rubbish  to  Muslim kids ....  

here is a better one for you to copy.paste from that sand land  dear akay..

http://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2018/03/12/why-dont-airplanes-fly-over-holy-kaaba-in-makkah/  

Why don’t Airplanes fly over Holy Kaaba in Makkah?  

While I was surfing the internet, I saw many people into a debate that why don’t birds and planes fly over the Holy Kaaba. The Holy Kaaba is not just a building: it is a Holy building and the house of Allah on Earth.

It is respected by all the Muslims and we shall clear all the controversies regarding it. I read a lot of views regarding the very question, there are 2 views about it. Let me share the view of Professor Ibrahim Ahmad Maqary first.

One should also know that the Kaaba is also the Earth’s light. Both of the houses of Allah Almighty i.e. the house on the world (Holy Kaaba) and house in the skies (Baytul Mamour) are perpendicular to each other. The light coming from Kaaba reaches the Baytul Mamour.

View 1: According to him, no planes fly over the Holy Kaaba because there is no airport in the city of Makkah.  What shocked me was that why there is no airport in Makkah? It is one of the cities of the world which tends to grab the most tourists throughout the year!

The Hajj and Umrah pilgrims have to reach Makkah to offer their rituals. So why it is that the Saudi Authorities did not build an Airport there?

Well, it isn’t that they cannot afford an airport there or so, but if you recall the wonders of the world, one of the wonders is that the Holy Kaaba is located in the center of the world. Yes, it is exactly in the middle of the earth: not an inch left or right!

So, if you have gone through some basic physics, you must know that the earth is actually a gravitational field and that the center of such a field has the most gravity and is the hub of magnetic charges.

So being the magnetic center, the layers of the earth above it creates vacuum upon them. Because of the vacuum, the airplanes naturally cannot fly over them.

So you see that is the very reason that city of Makkah is not equipped with an Airport.

The science has already claimed that planes cannot fly over the Holy Kaaba due to the Magnetic field that is created over it as it is at the center of the Earth. Surely, Allah is the greatest of all the planners.

View 2: There is another view of the people and they don’t believe in the first view. They consider it a myth and believe that the only reason airplanes don’t fly over the Holy Kaaba is a mere fact that it is a non-flying zone.

They believe that the Saudi Government has not allowed anyone airplane to fly over the Holy Kaaba. We have seen security helicopters flying around the Holy Kaaba during Hajj and Ramadan. If there is a magnetic field and airplanes cannot cross that field, how can helicopters fly there?

Do Birds fly over the Kaaba? There is no reality behind the claim that birds don’t or can’t fly over the Holy Kaaba. I have seen different birds flying over and above the Holy Kaaba many times.

read it Akay...

Reply #117 - May 03, 2018, 10:14 AM

Birds always fly over and poop on the Kaaba, here are some pictures:

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-240ea2136ccef6dfd85bdec3a201007e-c

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e8f9a9a960d1f11b96a4568713324ebb-c

Airplanes dont fly on the Kaaba Becuase the Saudi government designated it as a no fly zone, not to mention that there are no airports in Mecca.
     Reply #118 - May 03, 2018, 10:18 AM

Akay your reason of why Muslims don't worship the Kaaba is the same reason a Christian or Hindu would give yet Muslims will waist no time calling them idol worshippers, see the hypocrisy there?
     Reply #119 - May 03, 2018, 10:19 AM

Can the mods have akay banned.
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »