Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Scientists and ..........!

(Read 59612 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Scientists and ..........!
     Reply #60 - March 23, 2018, 11:55 AM

ISLAM MIRACLE'S QURAN EMBRYOLOGY Dr. KEITH L. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFq6E0l2J4U

[Holy] Quran :Top Scientists Comments on Scientific ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTmifKO5a0k

Scientists Comments On The Qur'an||They Embraced Islam ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rLut4TQVSA

Scientists comments on Quran - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekM2e4umb4
     Reply #61 - March 24, 2018, 08:06 AM

Not interested in watching Islamic propaganda videos.
     Reply #62 - March 24, 2018, 12:54 PM

Not interested in watching Islamic propaganda videos.

dear Mishael  "THEY ARE NOT VIDEOS THAT ENHANCE THE VALUE OF THAT FIRST PRINCIPLE OF ISLAM" .  they are videos that insults the first principle and the only principle of Islam

They are NOT videos  that add value to Islam...  they are ISLAMISM the faith propaganda videos.

These idiots making silly videos and fools writing silly stories (INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL MUSLIMS who write silly stories from hadith and quran) completely forgot that first principle and the only principle of Islam  and that is..    

"LA ILAHA ILLALLAH"

To those simple words  which means ..... "THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD" ..... they happened to be Arabic words  but can  be translated and used in any language, in any culture and in any faith or religion.  

To  those  few simple Arabic words scoundrels added  these words " Muhammadur Rasulullah  ".,   slapped some  old  stories from old faith books,  made a cartoon character  "Muhammad" , write silly stories around him and  made/make  a religion  and do all sorts  of criminal activities in the name of  faith and brain wash those who follow/followed that simple  faith "Islam"

Islam faithfuls  are supposed to be  inquirers and seekers of   that first principle of Islam  "LA ILAHA ILLALLAH"    instead of that what we have is foolish Muslims following brainless often criminal preachers  and their rituals...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #63 - March 25, 2018, 06:40 PM

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour.  Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship.  It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached.  There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message.  A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29].  So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one.  If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t.  He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world.  But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent.  I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4].  Jesus said this before he was caught and taken to be crucified.  It is clear from this verse that Jesus did not come to die for the sins of the world, as he finished the work God gave him before he was taken to be crucified.

Also Jesus said “salvation is of the Jews” [John 4:22].  So according to this we don’t need to believe in the Trinity or that Jesus died for our sins to attain salvation since the Jews don’t have these beliefs.
    5.      The Early Christians

Historically there were many sects in early Christianity who had a range of beliefs regarding Jesus[1].  Some believed Jesus was God, others believed Jesus was not God but partly divine, and yet others believed he was a human being and nothing more.  Trinitarian Christianity which is the belief that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one in three persons became the dominant sect of Christianity, once it was formalized as the state religion of the Roman Empire in the 4th Century.  Christians who denied Jesus being God were persecuted by the Roman Authorities[2].  From this point onwards the Trinitarian belief became widespread amongst Christians.  There were various movements in early Christianity which denied the Trinity, among the more well known of them is Adoptionism and Arianism.

Dr Jerald Dirks who is an expert on early Christianity had this to say on the subject: Early Christianity was quite conflicted about the issue of the nature of Jesus.  The various Adoptionist positions within early Christianity were numerous and at times dominate.  One can even speculate that Arian and Nestorian Christianity might well be an extremely sizable source within Christianity today, if it were not for the fact that these two branches of Christianity, which were located primarily in the middle east and in North Africa were so similar to the Islamic teaching regarding the nature of Jesus that they quite naturally were absorbed into Islam at the beginning of the seventh century.”[3]

Since there were so many sects in early Christianity, each with different beliefs about Jesus and with their own versions of the Bible, which one can we say was following the true teachings of Jesus?

It doesn’t make sense that God sends countless Prophets like Noah, Abraham and Moses to tell people to believe in one God, and then suddenly sends a radically different message of the Trinity which contradicts his previous Prophets teachings.  It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, were following the true teachings of Jesus.  This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.
    Jesus in Islam

The Islamic belief about Jesus demystifies for us who the real Jesus was.  Jesus in Islam was an extraordinary individual, chosen by God as a Prophet and sent to the Jewish people.  He never preached that he himself was God or the actual son of God.  He was miraculously born without a father, and he performed many amazing miracles such as healing the blind and the lepers and raising the dead – all by God’s permission.  Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of Judgement to bring justice and peace to the world.  This Islamic belief about Jesus is similar to the belief of some of the early Christians.  In the Quran, God addresses the Christians about Jesus in the following way:

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him.  So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust.  [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion.  It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham.  Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God.  It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone.  It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine.  The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One.  God, the Absolute.  He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Becoming a Muslim is not turning your back to Jesus.  Rather it’s going back to the original teachings of Jesus and obeying him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUA2Ln4jsEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpdrcQ55Zxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z29jFDmkoEc

Reply #64 - March 26, 2018, 07:07 AM

Allah never told Mohammed I'm God worship me directly either. Jesus said I and my father are one and is the only one to say I am the way, the truth, and the life. Jerald Dirks isn't a doctor nor a scholar and he has been a Muslim for  most of his life since according to his own words he converted in to Islam in 1991. Yusha Evans is a fraud to he made up stories about the writer of Why I'm not Muslim once and even confused him for a Christian even though the writer of Why I'm not Muslim is an atheist lol.The work is faith in Christ and faith in Christ is salvation. He finished the work that YHWH gave him to do while he was alive: Faith. Their had to be a first group of believers: the apostles. Believers need the holy spirit for salvation. Christ completes the other half of his work through his death and resurrection: He had to die to resurrect and he had to resurrect to bring the holy spirit. "It is finished" is him knowing he would die and resurrect. Salvation is of the jews means that all the messages of God would be spread by the jews which is what happened. The Jews themselves rejected Jesus but even in the Torah itself the words of a saviour who will bear the sins of the world exist. Also you know this isn't a christian site its a place for ex muslims.
     Reply #65 - March 27, 2018, 01:37 PM

Mishael  ...Mishael......Mishael  you are NOT changing ...  you are still angry ..
    Allah never told Mohammed I'm God worship me directly either..................................

That is because

"In Islam there was NO Muhammad to start  with
    and I am fairly certain  that there is no   god   Specially the god that is described in all the present faiths/religions of this planet"

Reply #66 - March 27, 2018, 08:04 PM

I am a believer in Christianity and I defend my faith from criticism not by using a sword like Muslims though.
     Reply #67 - March 28, 2018, 08:13 AM

"Ask the Sheikh" by Musa cerantonio ( Happiness In Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fXMmq9mGmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNAWdTvcOr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pEF8h49r7s
    mohmed in the bible
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6mmLgXivMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52OpmjfA1wM

John 10:30 " I and my Father are one " Explained by Ahmed Deedat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTT5BiS9kxk
    Ahmad Deedat Explain who is the Holy Spirit - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF8htGpit2U
    The most common belief among Christians is the belief that Jesus died for our sins, but the question is:
    Who said that Jesus died for our sins?

Actually when we look at the verses Christians use to prove this belief, we find that 95% of these verses are from Paul’s epistles, and the verses used to prove this belief from the Gospels are very few, which puts a question mark on its source and whether Jesus really told that he would die on the cross for our sins.

As I illustrated in my post :”Concept of salvation between Islam and Christianity“we as Muslims don’t need to believe that God needs to be a man or to be crucified for our sins, because God is mightier than that, we actually believe that this is a blasphemy and an insult against God. For sin to be forgiven by God, mans should repent faithfully to God, and acknowledge his sins, and God is the All Forgiver and All Merciful who will forgive him if He really knew he is really intending to repent and stop the sin:

110. And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allāh will find Allāh Forgiving and Merciful. ( Holy Quran 4:110)
    Doesn’t God forgive sins without Jesus dying?

No need for all that so that God forgives my sins, and this is what is also said by the Old Testament:

Eze 18:21″But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is just and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Eze 18:22None of the transgressions that he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness that he has done he shall live.
    Did Jesus know that he came to die for our sins?

Jesus (Peace be upon him) wasn’t clear in clarifying his supposed main message, something like this must have been very clear so that no one doubts, but even according to the Gospels, it seems that Jesus didn’t know about it, look at what he said:

Joh 17:4 I glorified thee on the earth, having accomplished the work which thou hast given me to do.

Jesus tells that he accomplished the work God gave to him. This work is to tell people about God, as all prophets did. If he really knew that he came to die for our sins and the plan of salvation Christians talk about it, he won’t have said that he accomplished the work God gave him to do.

someone told me;
    I agree with you, however, that Jesus Christ was send as a messenger by God, nothing else. Jesus said so himself as quoted in John 7:16: "I am not teaching you my own thoughts, but those of God who sent me."

Much of the blame for distoring the mission of Jesus Christ belongs to the apostle Paul

so

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
    Not sacrificed for  any one

e.x
    You have a disease
    Then comes your brother
      Receive treatment instead of you

Is this acceptable to the logic of the mind?

Death to the people who worshiped the calf is repentance
    At the time of the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him

Then
    At the time of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Law requires repentance from sin without having to death

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
    Not sacrificed for any one

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

Each person is responsible for his actions

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

“If a man is righteous and does what is lawful and right...he is righteous, he shall surely live...If he begets a son who...has done all these abominable things; he (the son) shall surely die...the son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father for the iniquity of the son.” (Ezekiel 18:5-20)

“Every one shall die for his own sin.” (Jeremiah 31:30)

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس Plaigirism in The Bible ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAkHz1lE4Hc
    Did Jesus died for our Sins ?Is Jesus God ?Dr Mathew ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4u2gx0PogY

Was Islam spread by the sword? by Dr Zakir Naik - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZeIRzB6fP4
     Reply #68 - March 28, 2018, 08:32 AM

There was a cruel oppressive tribal leader named Abu Jahl who lived during the time of Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him. God revealed a verse of the Quran to warn him:

“No Indeed! If he does not stop, We will seize him by the forehead, his lying, sinful forehead.” (Quran 96:15-16)

God does not call this person a liar, but calls his forehead (the front part of the brain) ‘lying’ and ‘sinful’, and warns him to stop.

This verse is significant for two reasons. The first is that the front part of our brain is responsible for voluntary movement

This is known as the frontal lobe. A book titled ‘Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology’ which includes the results of research on the functions of this area states: The motivation and the foresight to plan and initiate movements occur in the anterior portion of the frontal lobes, the prefrontal area. The part of the brain that is responsible for movement is said to be seized if the man does not stop.

Secondly, numerous studies have shown that this same region (frontal lobe) is responsible for the lying function of the brain. One such study at the University of Pennsylvania in which volunteers were asked questions during a computerized interrogation, it was found that when the volunteers were lying there was significantly increased activity in the prefrontal and premotor cortices (frontal lobe region)

The front part of the brain is responsible for movement and lying. The Quran links movement and lying to this area. These functions of the frontal lobe were discovered with medical imaging equipment which was developed in the 20th century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK9sQHJFAtM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJX5XKhd8xo
     Reply #69 - March 28, 2018, 11:58 AM

akay you are COPY/PASTING nonsense  from fools that wrote/write foolish stories of early Islam
    There was a cruel oppressive tribal leader named Abu Jahl who lived during the time of Prophet Muhammad, ,......................+   RUBBISH  + ABSOLUTE NONSENSE

the  stories of two characters   namely  "Abu Lahab and Abu Jahl" often depicted as  early enemies of  Islam  and  oppressive horrible  brutal  people  of that time against early   Meccan  Muslims  were actually  related  to alleged Prophet of Islam according to Islamic stories..

Abū Lahab’s Relationship to the Prophet   : Abū Lahab was a direct paternal uncle to the Prophet, ṣallā Allāhu ʾalaihi wa sallam. The Prophet’s father, Abdullāh and Abū Lahab were from the same father, Abdul-Muṭṭalib but from different mothers. His real name was ʾAbdul-ʾUzzā bin ʾAbdul-Muṭṭalib. His people (before Islam) called him Abū ʾUtbah, as ʾUtbah was his first son’s name. He was also called “Abū Lahab” (the father of flame) for his reddish complexion and hot, fiery temper.

Abū Jahl’s Relationship to the Prophet :  Abū Jahl, on the other hand, was a cousin to the Prophet’s father, and he was therefore an indirect paternal uncle. His real name was ʾAmr Ibn Hishām. He used to be known as Abū al-Ḥakam (father of wisdom) until the Prophet ṣallā Allāhu ʾalaihi wa sallam replaced that with Abū Jahl (father of ignorance) for him. He was called so (Abū al-Ḥakam) because he was an intelligent, eloquent, wise and above all influential. But since all those qualities didn’t guide him to overcome his arrogance and to accept the truth of Islam, he deserved being called Abū Jahl

So dear akay  learn that first  before copy/pasting nonsense from  silly stories of Islam...  after that  Read Quran  and hadith statements  that are attached to theses names...   As any faith /religious stories.,  Islam also  has full of   such silly stories to brainwash children. Children are supposed to grow up

Reply #70 - March 30, 2018, 09:40 PM

What scientists are saying that the forehead can be used for lying surely none of those random so called scientists of whom I never heard of and could be paid to say any type of nonsense so long as Muslims pay them. And what about all the other bullshit in your bullshit Quran? Only Catholics believe we inherit guilt from Adam and Eve and are responsible while in reality each of us are responsible for our own sins as the Bible says, it is passed on to us as a sickness not as a curse since Adam was our father when he sinned he passed on this sickness to us and we need to be cured by believing in Jesus Christ. God the father sent God the Son so God the Son was simply saying he testifies to the truth God the Father told him before all people. In John 17:4  the work is a reference to those he spent most of his time with: the apostles (and disciples). We know this because of what is said (below), after 17:4.

"And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me, and they have kept thy word. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. (17:5-8)

The work is faith in Christ and faith in Christ is salvation. The comment isn't loose or idiomatic. It's literal. He finished the work that YHWH gave him to do while he was alive: Faith. Their had to be a first group of believers: the apostles. Believers need the holy spirit for salvation. Christ completes the other half of his work through his death and resurrection: He had to die to resurrect and he had to resurrect to bring the holy spirit. "It is finished" is him knowing he would die and resurrect.
     Reply #71 - March 30, 2018, 09:44 PM

Lol song of solomons isn't even describing a prophet it's talking about the wife of Solomon. Machmad is a totally different word to Mohammed which means the praised one, Machmad means pleasant thing or lovely or beautiful thing. Even if this was Mohammed you'd have to read the full verse but knowing Muslims are liars and retards that won't happen. If Song of Solomon 5:16 is referring to Muhammad, then you're accusing your own prophet of having an adulterous affair with Solomon's bride. The Song of Solomon is an erotic poem about a woman praising her husbands body, why on earth would this be Muhammad? Why would she be desiring a man who would be born thousands of years later? LOL!

But it gets worse, in Ezekiel 24:16, Ezekiel's wife is called "machmad," because she's treasured by Ezekiel. So if machmad means "Muhammad," Muhammad must have been Ezekiel's wife! Thank you for proving that Muhammad is a time travelling "gender-shifter". Ha!
     Reply #72 - March 30, 2018, 09:47 PM

Jesus said no one will take my life I will give it and there's the fact Jesus predicted the crucifixtion before it happened in detail. God already laid out that "the soul that sins shall die". We have seen that we all sin and none are righteous, therefore we  all earn this death from the start. But God in his mercy allows us to repent and live even though we don't deserve it! You see the whole 18th Chapter of Ezekiel is about repentance and if we repent we can not be held accountable for the sins of our fathers. This chapter is not discussing the fact of the Fall of Adam and it's consequence on mankind, but it is showing repentance and how we don't deserve it.
     Reply #73 - March 30, 2018, 09:48 PM

As soon as Jesus said I and my father are one the Jews picked up stones to throw at him now why would they do that if he didn't claim to be equal with God. Deedat is more of a comedian then a scholar, I just watch him for laughs. Plus he was a dirty scum bag who called for the death of Salman Rushdie.
     Reply #74 - March 31, 2018, 02:36 PM

Prophet Muhammad (s) is mentioned in the Bible by name many times but twice by the names of Muhammad and Ahmed, once in the Songs of Solomon and once in Haggai 2. At other places, other names like Ahmed and Mustafa have been used. Christians have incorrectly translated the name “Muhammad” to something else, which will be shown as well, but the prophecy also gives a description of Prophet Muhammad (s) that matches him exactly.

Songs of Solomon

5:10 My beloved [is] white and ruddy, the chief among ten thousand.

Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was forced to migrate to Medina (Teman) from Makkah (Paran). He returned to conquer Makkah with 10,000 of saints as also mentioned in Habakkuk 3, Jude 1 and Deuteronomy 33.

5:11 His head [is as] the most fine gold, his locks [are] bushy, [and] black as a raven.

5:12 His eyes [are] as [the eyes] of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, [and] fitly set.

5:13 His cheeks [are] as a bed of spices, [as] sweet flowers: his lips [like] lilies, dropping sweet-smelling myrrh.

5:14 His hands [are as] gold rings set with the beryl: his belly [is as] bright ivory overlaid [with] sapphires.

5:15 His legs [are as] pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance [is] as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.His mouth [is] most sweet: yes, he [is] Muhammad. This [is] my beloved, and this [is] my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 747:

Narrated Rabia bin Abi Abdur-Rahman:

I heard Anas bin Malik describing the Prophet saying, “He was of medium height amongst the people, neither tall nor short; he had a rosy color, neither absolutely white nor deep brown; his hair was neither completely curly nor quite lank. Divine Inspiration was revealed to him when he was forty years old. He stayed ten years in Mecca receiving the Divine Inspiration, and stayed in Medina for ten more years. When he expired, he had scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard.” Rabi’a said, “I saw some of his hairs and it was red. When I asked about that, I was told that it turned red because of scent. ”

The description in the Songs of Solomon suits Prophet Muhammad ﷺ perfectly.

5:16

“Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem.”

IM in Hebrew is added for royalness. It denotes respect and has nothing of plurality in it. Similarly, IM is added after Eloh for respect.

Haggai 2:7
    I will shake all nations, and the Ahmed of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the LORD Almighty.

This prophecy in Haggai not just says that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is to come but also confirms that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ has been prophesied in various scriptures as he will be the desire of all nations.

Translators have used incorrect words to translate the word Muhammad.

Ben Yehuda’s Hebrew-English Dictionary defines Muhammad as praised one.

This is the correct word to use but it is better that the translations use the original word “Muhammad”.

Christian objection:

This is Solomon’s wife describing her husband.

Response:

Verse 7 says, ‘The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city. They beat me, they bruised me; they took away my cloak, those watchmen of the walls!’

Imagine the king’s wife beaten by the guards. This not only sounds funny but is also false. The woman, whoever she may be, is not talking about a person that exists in her time. She is believed to be Solomon’s wife and says that she is beaten by the guards. Why would she be beaten when she wants to meet her husband? Why is she so desperately waiting?

The answer is that this is not a literal saying but means that she is dying to meet Prophet Muhammad ﷺ whom she mentions by name with a description.

More on “IM” in Hebrew:

IM is for royalness.

1) Royalness is not only for the person for whom it is spoken. It is one’s own way of speaking which makes him royal. For example, recently an article in the newspaper was published which said that the Queen’s English or her accent is not as distinguishing (element of royalness) as of previous kings and queens. It has become much common now. A person’s way of speaking also shows royalness.

2) Enemies or lower people are also included in this royal tense as it shows the character of the one speaking rather than for whom it is spoken.

3) “im” is also for respect.

4) “im” is also for plural. For example “I am happy” and “We are happy” have the same words in Hebrew, Arabic and Aramaic for “I” and “we”. “We are happy” is a royal singular but if two people were to say that they are happy, they would also say, “We are happy”.

5) Quote from Catholic Encyclopaedia; Elohim is the common name for God. It is a plural form, but “The usage of the language gives no support to the supposition that we have in the plural form Elohim, applied to the God of Israel, the remains of an early polytheism, or at least a combination with the higher spiritual beings” (Kautzsch). Grammarians call it a plural of majesty or rank, or of abstraction, or of magnitude (Gesenius, Grammatik, 27th ed., nn. 124 g, 132 h).

6) Elohim has plural morphological form in Hebrew, but it is used with singular verbs and adjectives in the Hebrew text when the particular meaning of the God of Israel (a singular deity) is traditionally understood. Thus the very first words of the Bible are breshit bara elohim, where bara ברא is a verb inflected as third person singular masculine perfect. If Elohim were an ordinary plural word, then the plural verb form bar’u בראו would have been used in this sentence instead. Such plural grammatical forms are in fact found in cases where Elohim has semantically plural reference (not referring to the God of Israel). There are a few other words in Hebrew that have a plural ending, but refer to one thing and take singular verbs and adjectives, for example בעלים (be’alim, owner) in Exodus 21:29 and elsewhere.

7) To better understand this Sametic language term, one has to learn the language as we find no equivalent in Eurpoean languages and therefore literal translation becomes impossible.

Cool Grammarians have many views which I do not reject. These are ancient and very rich languages as they are root languages from which other languages have emerged. Their richness cannot be imitated or even translated correctly. However, “im” in our discussion here was about Muhammadim and Elohim was just for the example.
    Mohammed In The Bible Song Of Solomon Ch.5 V.16 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMQsORuTyF4

The idea of Jesus dying on the cross is central to the Christian belief.  It represents the conviction that Jesus died for the sins of mankind.  The crucifixion of Jesus is a vital doctrine in Christianity; however Muslims reject it completely.  Before describing what Muslims believe about Jesus’ crucifixion, it may be useful to understand the Islamic reaction to the notion of original sin.
    When Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden tree in paradise, they were not tempted by a serpent.  It was Satan who deceived and cajoled them, whereupon they exercised their free will and made an error in judgement.  Eve does not bear the burden of this mistake alone.  Together, Adam and Eve realised their disobedience, felt remorse and begged for God’s forgiveness.  God, in his infinite mercy and wisdom, forgave them.  Islam has no concept of original sin; each person bears responsibility for his own deeds.
    “And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden”. (Quran 35:18)
    There is no need for God, a son of God, or even a Prophet of God to sacrifice himself for mankind’s sins in order to buy forgiveness.  Islam refuses this view entirely.  The foundation of Islam rests on knowing with certainty that nothing should we worshipped but God alone.  Forgiveness emanates from the One True God; so, when a person seeks forgiveness, he must turn to God submissively with true remorse and beg forgiveness, promising not to repeat the sin.  Then and only then will sins be forgiven.
    In the light of Islam’s understanding of original sin and forgiveness, we can see that Islam teaches that Jesus did not come to atone for the sins of mankind; rather, his purpose was to reaffirm the message of the Prophets before him. 
    “..  None has the right to be worshipped but God, the One and the Only True God…” (Quran 3:62)
    Muslims do not believe in the crucifixion of Jesus, nor do they believe that he died.
    The Crucifixion
    Jesus’ message was rejected by most of the Israelites as well as the Roman authorities.  Those who believed formed a small band of followers around him, known as the disciples.  The Israelites plotted and conspired against Jesus and formulated a plan to have him assassinated.  He was to be executed in public, in a particularly gruesome manner, well known in the Roman Empire: crucifixion.
    Crucifixion was considered a shameful way to die, and “citizens” of the Roman Empire were exempt from this punishment. It was designed to not only prolong the agony of death, but to mutilate the body.  The Israelites planned this humiliating death for their Messiah – Jesus, the messenger of God.  God in his infinite mercy prevented this abominable event by putting the resemblance of Jesus on somebody else and elevating Jesus alive, body and soul, to heaven.  The Quran is silent about the exact details of just who this person was, but we know and believe with certainty that it was not Prophet Jesus.
    Muslims believe that the Quran and the authentic narrations of Prophet Muhammad contain all the knowledge mankind needs in order to worship and live according to God’s commandments.  Therefore, if small details are not explained, it is because God in His infinite wisdom has judged these details to be of no benefit to us.  The Quran explains, in God’s own words, the conspiracy against Jesus and His plan to outwit the Israelites and raise Jesus to heaven.
    “And they plotted to kill Jesus and God planned too.  And God is the Best of the planners.” (Quran 3:54)
    “And because of their boasting, "We killed Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God." But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man, and those who differ therein are full of doubts.  They have no (certain) knowledge; they follow nothing but conjecture.  For surely, they killed him not.  But God raised him (Jesus) up unto Himself.  And God is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.” (Quran 4:157-158)
    Jesus Did Not Die
    The Israelites and the Roman authorities were not able to harm Jesus.  God says clearly that He took Jesus up to Himself and cleared him of the false statements made in Jesus’ name.
    “O Jesus!  I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you of the forged statement that Jesus is God’s son.” (Quran 3:55)
    In the previous verse, when God said He “will take” Jesus, he uses the word mutawaffeeka.  Without a clear understanding of the richness of the Arabic language, and knowledge of the levels of meaning in many words, it may be possible to misunderstand God’s meaning.  In the Arabic language today the word mutawaffeeka is sometimes used to denote death, or even sleep.  In this verse of Quran, however, the original meaning is used and the comprehensiveness of the word denotes that God raised Jesus to himself, completely.  Thus, he was alive at his ascension, body and soul, without any injury or defect.
    Muslims believe Jesus is not dead, and that he will return to this world in the last days before the Day of Judgement.  Prophet Mohammad said to his companions:
    “How will you be when the son of Mary, Jesus descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
    God reminds us in the Quran that the Day of Judgement is a Day that we cannot avoid and cautions us that the descent of Jesus is a sign of its nearness.
    “And he, Jesus, son of Mary shall be a known sign for the Hour.  Therefore have no doubt concerning it.  And follow Me!  This is the Straight Path.” (Quran 43:61)
    Therefore, the Islamic belief about Jesus’ crucifixion and death is clear.  There was a plot to crucify Jesus but it did not succeed; Jesus did not die, but ascended to heaven.  In the last days leading up to the Day of Judgement, Jesus will return to this world and continue
     his message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdeUi45cl5Q

Reply #75 - March 31, 2018, 03:46 PM

Prophet Muhammad (s) is mentioned in the Bible by name many times but twice by the names of Muhammad and Ahmed, once in the Songs of Solomon and once in Haggai 2. At other places, other names like Ahmed and Mustafa have been used.

NONSENSE

[s][b]Christians have incorrectly translated the name “Muhammad” to something else, which will be shown as well, but the prophecy also gives a description of Prophet Muhammad (s) that matches him exactly.

Songs of Solomon

5:10 My beloved [is] white and ruddy, the chief among ten thousand.

Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was forced to migrate to Medina (Teman) from Makkah (Paran). He returned to conquer Makkah with 10,000 of saints as also mentioned in Habakkuk 3, Jude 1 and Deuteronomy 33.

5:11 His head [is as] the most fine gold, his locks [are] bushy, [and] black as a raven.

5:12 His eyes [are] as [the eyes] of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, [and] fitly set.

5:13 His cheeks [are] as a bed of spices, [as] sweet flowers: his lips [like] lilies, dropping sweet-smelling myrrh.

5:14 His hands [are as] gold rings set with the beryl: his belly [is as] bright ivory overlaid [with] sapphires.

5:15 His legs [are as] pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance [is] as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.His mouth [is] most sweet: yes, he [is] Muhammad. This [is] my beloved, and this [is] my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. [/s][/b]

GARBAGE

[s][b]Volume 4, Book 56, Number 747:

Narrated Rabia bin Abi Abdur-Rahman:

I heard Anas bin Malik describing the Prophet saying, “He was of medium height amongst the people, neither tall nor short; he had a rosy color, neither absolutely white nor deep brown; his hair was neither completely curly nor quite lank. Divine Inspiration was revealed to him when he was forty years old. He stayed ten years in Mecca receiving the Divine Inspiration, and stayed in Medina for ten more years. When he expired, he had scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard.” Rabi’a said, “I saw some of his hairs and it was red. When I asked about that, I was told that it turned red because of scent. ”

The description in the Songs of Solomon suits Prophet Muhammad ﷺ perfectly.

5:16

“Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem.”

IM in Hebrew is added for royalness. It denotes respect and has nothing of plurality in it. Similarly, IM is added after Eloh for respect.

Haggai 2:7
    I will shake all nations, and the Ahmed of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the LORD Almighty.

This prophecy in Haggai not just says that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is to come but also confirms that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ has been prophesied in various scriptures as he will be the desire of all nations.

Translators have used incorrect words to translate the word Muhammad.

Ben Yehuda’s Hebrew-English Dictionary defines Muhammad as praised one.

This is the correct word to use but it is better that the translations use the original word “Muhammad”.

Christian objection:

This is Solomon’s wife describing her husband.

Response:

Verse 7 says, ‘The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city. They beat me, they bruised me; they took away my cloak, those watchmen of the walls!’

Imagine the king’s wife beaten by the guards. This not only sounds funny but is also false. The woman, whoever she may be, is not talking about a person that exists in her time. She is believed to be Solomon’s wife and says that she is beaten by the guards. Why would she be beaten when she wants to meet her husband? Why is she so desperately waiting?

The answer is that this is not a literal saying but means that she is dying to meet Prophet Muhammad ﷺ whom she mentions by name with a description.

More on “IM” in Hebrew:

IM is for royalness.

1) Royalness is not only for the person for whom it is spoken. It is one’s own way of speaking which makes him royal. For example, recently an article in the newspaper was published which said that the Queen’s English or her accent is not as distinguishing (element of royalness) as of previous kings and queens. It has become much common now. A person’s way of speaking also shows royalness.

2) Enemies or lower people are also included in this royal tense as it shows the character of the one speaking rather than for whom it is spoken.

3) “im” is also for respect.

4) “im” is also for plural. For example “I am happy” and “We are happy” have the same words in Hebrew, Arabic and Aramaic for “I” and “we”. “We are happy” is a royal singular but if two people were to say that they are happy, they would also say, “We are happy”.

5) Quote from Catholic Encyclopaedia; Elohim is the common name for God. It is a plural form, but “The usage of the language gives no support to the supposition that we have in the plural form Elohim, applied to the God of Israel, the remains of an early polytheism, or at least a combination with the higher spiritual beings” (Kautzsch). Grammarians call it a plural of majesty or rank, or of abstraction, or of magnitude (Gesenius, Grammatik, 27th ed., nn. 124 g, 132 h).

6) Elohim has plural morphological form in Hebrew, but it is used with singular verbs and adjectives in the Hebrew text when the particular meaning of the God of Israel (a singular deity) is traditionally understood. Thus the very first words of the Bible are breshit bara elohim, where bara ברא is a verb inflected as third person singular masculine perfect. If Elohim were an ordinary plural word, then the plural verb form bar’u בראו would have been used in this sentence instead. Such plural grammatical forms are in fact found in cases where Elohim has semantically plural reference (not referring to the God of Israel). There are a few other words in Hebrew that have a plural ending, but refer to one thing and take singular verbs and adjectives, for example בעלים (be’alim, owner) in Exodus 21:29 and elsewhere.

7) To better understand this Sametic language term, one has to learn the language as we find no equivalent in Eurpoean languages and therefore literal translation becomes impossible.

‘8) Grammarians have many views which I do not reject. These are ancient and very rich languages as they are root languages from which other languages have emerged. Their richness cannot be imitated or even translated correctly. However, “im” in our discussion here was about Muhammadim and Elohim was just for the example.
    Mohammed In The Bible Song Of Solomon Ch.5 V.16 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMQsORuTyF4

The idea of Jesus dying on the cross is central to the Christian belief.  It represents the conviction that Jesus died for the sins of mankind.  The crucifixion of Jesus is a vital doctrine in Christianity; however Muslims reject it completely.  Before describing what Muslims believe about Jesus’ crucifixion, it may be useful to understand the Islamic reaction to the notion of original sin.
    When Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden tree in paradise, they were not tempted by a serpent.  It was Satan who deceived and cajoled them, whereupon they exercised their free will and made an error in judgement.  Eve does not bear the burden of this mistake alone.  Together, Adam and Eve realised their disobedience, felt remorse and begged for God’s forgiveness.  God, in his infinite mercy and wisdom, forgave them.  Islam has no concept of original sin; each person bears responsibility for his own deeds.
    “And no bearer of burdens shall bear another’s burden”. (Quran 35:18)
    There is no need for God, a son of God, or even a Prophet of God to sacrifice himself for mankind’s sins in order to buy forgiveness.  Islam refuses this view entirely.  The foundation of Islam rests on knowing with certainty that nothing should we worshipped but God alone.  Forgiveness emanates from the One True God; so, when a person seeks forgiveness, he must turn to God submissively with true remorse and beg forgiveness, promising not to repeat the sin.  Then and only then will sins be forgiven.
    In the light of Islam’s understanding of original sin and forgiveness, we can see that Islam teaches that Jesus did not come to atone for the sins of mankind; rather, his purpose was to reaffirm the message of the Prophets before him.  
    “..  None has the right to be worshipped but God, the One and the Only True God…” (Quran 3:62)
    Muslims do not believe in the crucifixion of Jesus, nor do they believe that he died.
    The Crucifixion
    Jesus’ message was rejected by most of the Israelites as well as the Roman authorities.  Those who believed formed a small band of followers around him, known as the disciples.  The Israelites plotted and conspired against Jesus and formulated a plan to have him assassinated.  He was to be executed in public, in a particularly gruesome manner, well known in the Roman Empire: crucifixion.
    Crucifixion was considered a shameful way to die, and “citizens” of the Roman Empire were exempt from this punishment. It was designed to not only prolong the agony of death, but to mutilate the body.  The Israelites planned this humiliating death for their Messiah – Jesus, the messenger of God.  God in his infinite mercy prevented this abominable event by putting the resemblance of Jesus on somebody else and elevating Jesus alive, body and soul, to heaven.  The Quran is silent about the exact details of just who this person was, but we know and believe with certainty that it was not Prophet Jesus.
    Muslims believe that the Quran and the authentic narrations of Prophet Muhammad contain all the knowledge mankind needs in order to worship and live according to God’s commandments.  Therefore, if small details are not explained, it is because God in His infinite wisdom has judged these details to be of no benefit to us.  The Quran explains, in God’s own words, the conspiracy against Jesus and His plan to outwit the Israelites and raise Jesus to heaven.
    “And they plotted to kill Jesus and God planned too.  And God is the Best of the planners.” (Quran 3:54)
    “And because of their boasting, "We killed Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God." But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man, and those who differ therein are full of doubts.  They have no (certain) knowledge; they follow nothing but conjecture.  For surely, they killed him not.  But God raised him (Jesus) up unto Himself.  And God is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.” (Quran 4:157-158)
    Jesus Did Not Die
    The Israelites and the Roman authorities were not able to harm Jesus.  God says clearly that He took Jesus up to Himself and cleared him of the false statements made in Jesus’ name.
    “O Jesus!  I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you of the forged statement that Jesus is God’s son.” (Quran 3:55)
    In the previous verse, when God said He “will take” Jesus, he uses the word mutawaffeeka.  Without a clear understanding of the richness of the Arabic language, and knowledge of the levels of meaning in many words, it may be possible to misunderstand God’s meaning.  In the Arabic language today the word mutawaffeeka is sometimes used to denote death, or even sleep.  In this verse of Quran, however, the original meaning is used and the comprehensiveness of the word denotes that God raised Jesus to himself, completely.  Thus, he was alive at his ascension, body and soul, without any injury or defect.
    Muslims believe Jesus is not dead, and that he will return to this world in the last days before the Day of Judgement.  Prophet Mohammad said to his companions:
    “How will you be when the son of Mary, Jesus descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel.” (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)
    God reminds us in the Quran that the Day of Judgement is a Day that we cannot avoid and cautions us that the descent of Jesus is a sign of its nearness.
    “And he, Jesus, son of Mary shall be a known sign for the Hour.  Therefore have no doubt concerning it.  And follow Me!  This is the Straight Path.” (Quran 43:61)
    Therefore, the Islamic belief about Jesus’ crucifixion and death is clear.  There was a plot to crucify Jesus but it did not succeed; Jesus did not die, but ascended to heaven.  In the last days leading up to the Day of Judgement, Jesus will return to this world and continue
     his message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdeUi45cl5Q

[/b][/s]

Reply #76 - March 31, 2018, 05:00 PM

someone told me
    Ahmed Deedat
    I like this guy here, I have a few of his debates on my computer, he makes a lot of sense with his interpretations of what the scriptures says. Yes, I'm an atheist, but I will listen to logic and common sense anytime.
    The Satanic Verses - How Salman Rushdie Fooled the ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUYZIfzv328
     Reply #77 - March 31, 2018, 09:19 PM

What do you think of Jordan Peterson and his view of scripture?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #78 - April 01, 2018, 02:47 AM

Jordan Peterson  

what is Jordan Peterson has to do with that   Indian/South African  migrant Ahmed Deedat?

someone told me
    Ahmed Deedat
    I like this guy here, I have a few of his debates on my computer, he makes a lot of sense with his interpretations of what the scriptures says. Yes, I'm an atheist, but I will listen to logic and common sense anytime.

Salman Rushdie    DID NOT fool any fool.,  Only fools get fooled by faiths and faith heads.

Ahmed Deedat WAS A FOOLISH FAITH HEAD .,  the only way to excuse his  preaching/teachings of his  Islam is HE WAS JUST A OLD TIMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2SpUAKm9cA

Jordan Peterson  as  many  i know DO  NOT UNDERSTAND ORIGINS  OF ISLAM  and he himself agrees with that

Reply #79 - April 01, 2018, 03:20 AM

View of scripture.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #80 - April 01, 2018, 03:28 AM

someone told me
    Ahmed Deedat

What do you think of Jordan Peterson and his view oi scripture?

my goodness gracious  that is an incredible Question/Answer  session.,   i  watched it first time  ..   thank   you  akay   &  QSE  ..

Reply #81 - April 01, 2018, 03:37 AM

Sure. Afro

Reply #82 - April 01, 2018, 09:19 AM

Rushdie if free to insult and fool the west all he wants its called free speech something Muslims can't understand. Elohim was also used to refer to false gods in the Bible and Torah so does that mean it is "im"is being used as a title of honour and royalty for false gods in the bible. You never see the Abraham called Abrahamin, Solomonim or Zechariasim. Elohim is the Hebrew equivalent of the Arabic اله it can be used to refer to any god. Machmad was an adjective not a name that was also used to refer to the temple, so is Mohammed a temple? Also the guards didn't know she was Solomon's wife plus keep in mind this was in the Bronze age and Iron age if men saw a women with a dress outside and unguarded then rape would happen and there were actually times in history where a king or emperors wife was assaulted and raped by guards due to mistaking her for an ordinary women. Even if this was Mohammed would you be willing to say Solomon's wife and Mohammed had a love story together? So wait she is going not say the guards beat me as a metaphorical way of saying I want to meet Mohammed? I've never had anyone tell me they were stabbed in the chest as they were waiting for me as a metaphor.
     Reply #83 - April 01, 2018, 09:53 AM

Rushdie if free to insult.............................

Machmad was an adjective not a name that was also used to refer to the temple, so is Mohammed a temple? Also the guards didn't know she was Solomon's wife plus keep in mind this was in the Bronze age and Iron age if men saw a women with a dress outside and unguarded then rape would happen and there were actually times in history where a king or emperors wife was assaulted and raped by guards due to mistaking her for an ordinary women. Even if this was Mohammed would you be willing to say Solomon's wife and Mohammed had a love story together? So wait she is going not say the guards beat me as a metaphorical way of saying I want to meet Mohammed? I've never had anyone tell me they were stabbed in the chest as they were waiting for me as a metaphor.

i bet  none of theses idiots  who are asking questions to that old fool  Ahmed Deedat   in that video   neither understand   freedom to question.,  freedom of expression  nor they read that 1988 book The Satanic Verses..

Akay   read that book by clicking that picture above  and watch that last 30 mts of that video  from 1hr 19mts or so

Reply #84 - April 01, 2018, 02:16 PM

someone told me
    Ahmed Deedat

let me watch more of that old fool Ahmed Deedat., incidentally  Ahmed Deedat was good person...  was good man   but faiths make good persons  who  happened to be FAITH HEADS to talk   nonsense   and even to   carry out brutal  crimes in  the name of faith for the sake of faith...

well  let me watch these old videos  on that Satanic Verses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bchuQDVU2RQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQ57YiujwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY3SW413kL4

dear  akay ,.............akay   watch them

Reply #85 - April 01, 2018, 03:42 PM

lol I really don't know where that fool Deedat got his nonsense from, sometimes I think he just makes things up pretending to give references from Rushdie's book because he knows his audience won't bother checking it themselves, lol calling Rushdie a mental case yet Ahmed Deedat and Muslims were the ones who called for his execution I wonder whose the real mental case. Ahmed Deedat doesn't realize that even if Rushdie did make fun of Hindus it is his personal freedom to do so criticisms and insults of faiths shouldn't be met with killing and punishments this is something Muslims don't understand. How many Christians do you see beheading people for drawing pictures of Jesus in Europe and America?
     Reply #86 - April 01, 2018, 05:36 PM

just for fun let me add  few words to   Mishael post to make it better
    lol I really don't know where that fool Deedat got his nonsense from, sometimes I think he just makes things up pretending to give references from Rushdie's book because he knows his audience won't bother checking it themselves, lol calling Rushdie a mental case yet Ahmed Deedat and HIS TYPE OF Muslims were the ones who called for his execution I wonder whose the real mental case. Ahmed Deedat doesn't realize that even if Rushdie did make fun of Hindus it is his personal freedom to do so criticisms and insults of faiths shouldn't be met with killing and punishments this is something Muslims don't understand. How many Christians do you see beheading people for drawing pictures of Jesus in Europe and America?

few words makes lots of difference   now a  let me also  give Mishael   some you tubes of folks that happened to be Muslims  from  subcontinent  ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oesb1IvYeU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6fTOcwfHs

Reply #87 - April 05, 2018, 08:36 AM

The Ocean

The Quran uses imagery to covey its deep meanings, here it describes the state of the unbelievers as:

“Darkness out in a deep ocean which is covered by waves, above which are waves, above which are clouds, layers of darkness, one upon the other. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. Those God gives no light to, they have no light.” (Quran 24:40)

It is commonly thought that waves only occur on the surface of the ocean. However oceanographers have discovered that there are internal waves that take place below the surface of the ocean. These waves are invisible to the human eye, and can only be detected by specialist equipment[8]. The Quran mentions darkness in a deep ocean above which are waves, above which are waves, then clouds above that.

This description is not only remarkable because it describes the internal waves in the ocean, but also because it describes darkness deep in the ocean. A human being can dive no more than 70 metres without breathing equipment. Light is present at that depth, but if we go down 1000 metres it is completely dark[9]. 1400 years ago there were no submarines or specialist equipment to discover internal waves or the darkness deep inside the oceans.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtqHtZgoEwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTew5qgmkvY
     Reply #88 - April 05, 2018, 11:31 AM

The Ocean

The Quran uses imagery to covey its deep meanings, here it describes the state of the unbelievers as:

“Darkness out in a deep ocean which is covered by waves, above which are waves, above which are clouds, layers of darkness, one upon the other. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. Those God gives no light to, they have no light.” (Quran 24:40)

dear  akay  much of Quran   is a  a book of  statements from Arabic  poems,  songs & sonnets   and it describes  people  of faith ,people of  no faith., idolaters   and kuffar ..

Quran Has no science and No imagery or imaginary scientific statements in it. Only  fools with ulterior motive extract modern science  from irrelevant  statements from  so-called religious scriptures . That verse  24:40  perfect   examples    how   political saucy religious idiots  brain wash  kids.   That verse 40 of surah An-Noor  is describing "HOW DARK IS THE MIND OF UNBELIEVER"

Read all the translations of it

40     أَوْ كَظُلُمَاتٍ فِي بَحْرٍ لُّجِّيٍّ يَغْشَاهُ مَوْجٌ مِّن فَوْقِهِ مَوْجٌ مِّن فَوْقِهِ سَحَابٌ ۚ ظُلُمَاتٌ بَعْضُهَا فَوْقَ بَعْضٍ إِذَا أَخْرَجَ يَدَهُ لَمْ يَكَدْ يَرَاهَا ۗ وَمَن لَّمْ يَجْعَلِ اللَّهُ لَهُ نُورًا فَمَا لَهُ مِن نُّورٍ

Transliteration 40:    Aw kathulumatin fee bahrin lujjiyyin yaghshahu mawjun min fawqihi mawjun min fawqihi sahabun thulumatun baAAduha fawqa baAAdin itha akhraja yadahu lam yakad yaraha waman lam yajAAali Allahu lahu nooran fama lahu min noorin

Yusuf Ali 40:    Or (the Unbelievers' state) is like the depths of darkness in a vast deep ocean, overwhelmed with billow topped by billow, topped by (dark) clouds: depths of darkness, one above another: if a man stretches out his hands, he can hardly see it! for any to whom Allah giveth not light, there is no light!

Mohsin Khan: 40:    Or [the state of a disbeliever] is like the darkness in a vast deep sea, overwhelmed with waves topped by waves, topped by dark clouds, (layers of) darkness upon darkness: if a man stretches out his hand, he can hardly see it! And he for whom Allah has not appointed light, for him there is no light.

Saheeh: 40:    Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light.

It is  simply  describing the state of mind of those  who  Question  believers

It is commonly thought that waves only occur on the surface of the ocean. However oceanographers have discovered that there are internal waves that take place below the surface of the ocean. These waves are invisible to the human eye, and can only be detected by specialist equipment[8]. The Quran mentions darkness in a deep ocean above which are waves, above which are waves, then clouds above that.

This description is not only remarkable because it describes the internal waves in the ocean, but also because it describes darkness deep in the ocean. A human being can dive no more than 70 metres without breathing equipment. Light is present at that depth, but if we go down 1000 metres it is completely dark[9]. 1400 years ago there were no submarines or specialist equipment to discover internal waves or the darkness deep inside the oceans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtqHtZgoEwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTew5qgmkvY

NONSENSE Coupled to foolish  Videos

here  ...  read    what Al-Razi said  looong time ago

Reply #89 - April 05, 2018, 12:09 PM

Check out all the non Arabic words of the Quran
    http://www.fatherzakaria.net/books/qaf/pdf/46-Episode.pdf
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »