Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Far Right Extremism

(Read 1621 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Far Right Extremism
     OP - March 02, 2018, 10:19 AM

some of the terror plots has been exposed successfully recently and now the surge against war on Islam and terrorism by far rights extremists is in debate personally what i think is this world must be prepared for more terrorists plot and and use of extreme violence that comes out of Islam. some say that the only way to stop it is by  people like themselves doing something about it. because they believe that state has allowed this to happen through multiculturalism and integration and there are few people who say a war against Muslims need to happen so they can be expelled from Europe. to me sooner or later there are going to be riots on this issue and the issue itself will remain stagnated because throwing out Muslims wont result in solution. the problem is in Islam if we deal with Islam in sense of reformation and tolerance than this issue could be solved in future. there is an immense need of education for Muslims and this is a time to teach them to be tolerant and believe in views that are harmless and productive for the whole world but then in reality the Muslim countries gets the great support and immunity from the west because of their gains and profits and economical advantages that comes out of those countries. in my opinion i think we should deal Islamic with only one stance that is reforms. what do you think ?
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »