Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello folks

(Read 2509 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello folks
     OP - February 27, 2018, 04:42 PM

Thought I'd say a hello  Smiley

I actually left Islam years ago-my transition to being a non-Muslim was not bad. Bearing in mind I was brought up in a strict Muslim family!

I've been looking up ex Muslims-mainly from North America and listening to their stories, and I've heard of the Ex Muslims of North America, which inspired me to see if there were any organisations within the UK that were similar, and I discovered this site  Smiley

My leaving Islam was...how to say it sort of gradual but I have to say it was not as traumatic as it has been for many poor people, who have suffered re family not talking to them, losing friends, being disowned etc.

I have had questions about Islam and didn't agree with the religion's (or people following the religion) opinion on homosexuality, apostasy and women's rights.

I was brain washed to believe that Muhammed was a kind and loving person, that he was also gentle and even his enemies trusted him-as he was so pure and just  whistling2

But the thing about Islam is that there is a sheer desperate need of serious reform in Islam, not just that but the west needs to stop relying of Muslim apologists and insisting that Islam is a religion of peace-but is this reform going to happen, when a number of people are brain washed?

See I didn't really study Islam that much before I left it for good, as I said there were things I didn't agree with. It was just I left and just carried on living my life-of course there are reasons for why I was able to leave Islam the way I did, and if it wasn't for these reasons, it would have been much harder for me to leave...

Anyhow it would be great to talk to people, or read what they have to say on here, and if possible guide some people  Smiley

Also it's great to be able to finally come across other folks who have left Islam  yes

• Hello folks
     Reply #1 - February 27, 2018, 04:55 PM

Welcome!  parrot
  • Hello folks
     Reply #2 - February 28, 2018, 03:44 PM

thnkyu Maybe  Smiley
  • Hello folks
     Reply #3 - March 01, 2018, 01:12 PM

hello silver star you are amazing. welcome in here
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »