Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: youtube

(Read 1953 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • youtube
     OP - February 27, 2018, 01:32 PM

so lately i have been on youtube recently alot i mean just viewing and watching its quiet really helpful in many ways. if you need any information for me i go for youtube rather google so that i could see it and understand it better there are load n loads of things from comedy to songs to news to different things lots of youtubers getting fame and money through it as well in terms of religion there is loads of stuff too and good thing about is that many ex muslims there are working really hard and coming up with critical and amazing ideas and views so what do you think of youtube wats your favourtie youtubers and chanels over there to subscribe ?
  • youtube
     Reply #1 - February 28, 2018, 03:57 PM

Hello Aftab,

I also go on Youtube very often.

The people I have come across-if we are talking about ex Muslims etc, that I like to listen to (sorry I'm awful for subscribing-weird as it sounds I'm just too lazy)

Introverted Smiles-he often talks about ex Muslims, being an ex-Muslim himself, he talks about various issues within Islam but also issues regarding ex-Muslims.

Memri TV-this one from what I've seen to far might not be as much about Ex Muslims, as people-sometimes Scholars saying that there needs to be a reform in Islam, but also people pointing out what is wrong with Islam etc.

Sarah Haider-not sure if she has her own channel, but if you out her name in on Youtube, you'll get her videos. She's part of the Ex Muslims of North America.

Abdullah Sameer-a Canadian ex-Muslim

Maajid Nawaz I don't think he is ex Muslim, but he does stress the need of reform in Islam.

I listen to the above and some others-but I cannot remember their names, there is an Aussie Imam who also calls for a reform in Islam.

I can understand that people might want to only see videos of or want to read information from ex Muslims, however, I would also say that it might he helpful to listen to those that say Islam needs to reform-and well come into the 21st century.

Hope that the above is helpful for you.

Regards
  • youtube
     Reply #2 - March 01, 2018, 07:25 PM

I think the best vids out there are by cemb admins/cemb forum.

They don't put down or make fun of muslims which I think is important if you want muslims to listen to you.

I just can't understand why they have so few views.
  • youtube
     Reply #3 - March 02, 2018, 02:57 PM

very well said babooshka
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »