Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Cowardice of Muslims

(Read 8628 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     OP - February 23, 2018, 01:14 PM

This is what happened to me in an Islamic chat feel free to laugh.
    Mishael: The Quran is changed
    Samih: ur books are -- this is ok
    our book is not -- its different
    Mishael: Even the Quran is, I even saw them modifying it
    Samih: u can claim so - but no proofs
    Mishael: Tell me why does Hafs Quran say qatala
    Samih: its same verse just different way of pronouncing it !! I thought u living in Saudi so u ll be able to know that all this is just way of pronouncing same word
    do u speak Arabic ?
    since u are in Riyad
    wont u know that Arabic has different way of pronouncing words
    Mishael: Then you should know that even if the pronunciation is different the whole sentence changes
    Samih: it does not change at all
    u can simple tell me what did it change in the verses u quoted?
    Mishael: Yes it does the tenses don't stay the same anymore
    Mishael: In Warsh "qutiloo" is "qaataloo" giving us:
    And those who fought in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds
    Example 2 - in Hafs we have:
    And how many a prophet [fought and] with him fought many religious scholars. But they never lost assurance due to what afflicted them in the cause of Allah , nor did they weaken or submit. And Allah loves the steadfast.
    In Warsh qaatala changes to "qutila"
    Nope the sentence is is now different that's why all scholars say Arabic is so complicated
    Example 3 - In Hafs we have
    He said, "My Lord knows whatever is said throughout the heaven and earth, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing."
    In Warsh "qaala" becomes "qul":
    Say, "My Lord knows whatever is said throughout the heaven and earth, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing."
    So is it Qala or Qul, tell me which one
    Samih: Unfortunately since ur way of argumment will be a waste of time - thinking that we coming to debate u not to teach u -- so we will have to end the chat and ban u so that u dont waste the agents tim enjoy

I guess they get their bad behavior from their prophet.
    PS: I didn't show the part where he tried attacking the Bible to justify Islam since I thought it would be too stupid and sad to show, even thought I'm Christian I tried to save him some embarrassment by just saying I don't believe in the Bible so he'd stop the argument of trying to justify Islam by Christianity wrong.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #1 - February 23, 2018, 06:19 PM

" I'm Christian I tried to save him some embarrassment by just saying I don't believe in the Bible so he'd stop the argument of trying to justify Islam by Christianity wrong."

if a muslim had said that he'd be labelled as using taqqiya
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #2 - February 23, 2018, 06:36 PM

When Muslims lie in Dawah they're actually practicing Taqiyah, Sunnis don't call it taqiyah but they do effectively practice it, Shias still openly do it. I just don't feel like him trying to divert the topic away and me running in circles trying to correct his ignorance. Muslims are probably Hebert the biggest liars, I'm not denying that Christians in history haven't lied to but nowadays the Bible is translatable and people are actually free to properly understand it. With Muslims this concept doesn't exist because they are told it's haram to translate it and the translated versions aren't the real Quran which is a big pile of bull shit. Allah jut decides to make a untranslatable book that no one can understand (even Arabs can't understand it properly I know since I'm from an Arab country) and yet he seems to forget that in the future most Muslims would be non Arabs. It's pretty clear it was written in a completely un understandable book to stop people from exposing it as a fraud or understand it and keep them as sheep. The Quran even contains foreign words in it from Syriac and Persian. And a second reason is because of Arab supremacy and to make Arabic look like some divine language and make Arabs look like a special people.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #3 - February 23, 2018, 07:42 PM

When Muslims lie in Dawah they're actually practicing Taqiyah, Sunnis don't call it taqiyah but they do effectively practice it, Shias still openly do it. ................

Mishael ....Mishael...........Mishael    Have mercy on  me

Mishael   i  wonder whether  you know the origins of practicing Taqiyah and write  a bit of    detailed explanation   on it  from Quran/hadith..  

Otherwise I have to say that  Dawah   rascals are actually  NOT PRACTICING REAL TAQIYAH   but cheating/fooling  people

you know in real life sometimes i too  practice  Taqiyah when the personal discussion at dinner table goes  south  ...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #4 - February 23, 2018, 07:49 PM

Mishael ....Mishael...........Mishael    Have mercy on  me

Mishael   i  wonder whether  you know the origins of practicing Taqiyah and write  a bit of    detailed explanation   on it  from Quran/hadith..  

Otherwise I have to say that  Dawah   rascals are actually  NOT PRACTICING REAL TAQIYAH   but cheating/fooling  people

you know in real life sometimes i too  practice  Taqiyah when the personal discussion at dinner table goes  south  ...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

With all the lies Muslims tell how can you blame me if I become confused. I've actually confronted many of their Dawah preachers on the internet they all banned me from their chat rooms, I guess what they say is true, the truth hurts especially for Muslims.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #5 - February 23, 2018, 08:34 PM

.With all the lies Muslims tell how can you blame me if I become confused.

where did blame you dear Mishael ?   well if some idiots  of  Islam confusing you/me/us with their rubbish  then we should show them  the sources

I've actually confronted many of their Dawah preachers on the internet they all banned me from their chat rooms, I guess what they say is true, the truth hurts especially for Muslims.

true.,    truth always hurts those who are on other side of it....

so  you are going show my words where  I  blamed you ........right?

anyways  let me add these inks..

i like that picture

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #6 - February 23, 2018, 09:02 PM

Very true. Thanks and God bless.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #7 - February 24, 2018, 07:56 PM

Very true. Thanks and God bless.

how are  you doing Mishael?   please  do not get upset or angry at  faiths and faith heads.....  but you  can have fun with them..

well what god  did/do/does is of no use to me  and i do not care about  blessings or  no  blessing from  Heeeeeee the god.,     god is irrelevant and no use for me  Mishael.,     But  good wishes from  near & dear  friends., family members on the web or in person are more important,   more useful to me....

• Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #8 - February 24, 2018, 10:31 PM

they all banned me from their chat rooms, I guess what they say is true, the truth hurts

Either that or you're just a massive knob.

• Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #9 - February 25, 2018, 09:09 AM

Usually it's when they have no more arguments to throw.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #10 - February 25, 2018, 06:54 PM

Usually it's when they have no more arguments to throw.

hello   Mishael...........  well  that statement could fit to me and to you  and to anyone   when we get cornered  by critical/rational statements  that we never thought   about them until    some one throws  at our face..

for  e.g.  the heading of this folder "Cowardice of Muslims"

do you  see  Cowardice  in every Muslim?

How  do you  define   a  Muslim?

And  If  a person  born in Islam/Muslim parents   for no fault of theirs and does not   represent  YOUR  DEFINITION of a Muslim., then don't you think  your words   "Cowardice of Muslims"  are wrong??

• Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #11 - February 26, 2018, 02:39 PM

I define real Muslims as the very same Muslims you and I hate, the so called radical (real Muslims), I don't mind the moderate (fake Muslims).
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #12 - March 01, 2018, 06:38 PM

So which category did you fit in when you were a muslim. 
    The 'radical real muslim' or the 'moderate fake muslim'?
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #13 - March 01, 2018, 10:56 PM

Fake moderate Muslim. Why do you think my family accept my dislike to Islam.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #14 - March 02, 2018, 02:06 PM

That word "You" in your post is a wrong one to use dear Mishael ..  So let me delete that "you" from your post .,  and you are a very arrogant guy

I define real Muslims as the very same Muslims you and I hate, the so called radical (real Muslims), I don't mind the moderate (fake Muslims).

that sounds bit better but still  your post need to be rephrased a bit .,   After reading 55  posts of yours  I am afraid your EARLY ISLAMIC HISTORY  seems to be as bad as any one else  on this earth and that is NOT your fault.
    Well Arab pagans weren't uneducated barbarians they were smart and proud people until that murderer came along. There was even freedom of speech and religion in pre Islamic Arabia, but just like any group of people when Islam is introduced to them they start to slowly turn into Barbarians.

Hello everyone I'm an Arab Muslim from Saudi and I've left Islam for paganism like my ancestors before their forced conversion to Islam by the false prophet Mohammed. I've posted on many Islamic forums to convince me of Islam none were able to. So I'm convinced that Islam is false and am proud to call my self pagan.

Well Arab pagans weren't uneducated barbarians they were smart and proud people until that murderer came along. There was even freedom of speech and religion in pre Islamic Arabia, but just like any group of people when Islam is introduced to them they start to slowly turn into Barbarians.

I agree. Even the story of Mohammed being illiterate is false because of one fact almost everyone knows except, Muslims traders of that time especially Arab trader had to know how to read and write how could he be a trader then if he couldn't do those things.

Don't worry about me they want to kill me let them I have nothing that they haven't already taken from me.

See those posts ..how bad those responses are....

Questions to you dear Mishael  ....
    So  did you move from Islam to Christianity ? or Arab paganism??
    You sound like angry Christian to me..  
    Are  you in friendship or in touch with any Christian groups in that Sand land??

I tell you again IF YOU ARE LIVING IN SA then  you do need  people  to help you and your cause

anyways  yes Arab Pagans of  Khadija times were wonderful people., As   you said   you are living in SA  I wonder are there any OLD libraries/book collections in that Sand land??  well let me give you  this  pre-Islamic poem

The Poem of Imru-Ul-Quais

Stop, oh my friends,
    let us pause to weep over the remembrance of my beloved.
    Here was her abode on the edge of the sandy desert between Dakhool and Howmal.
    The traces of her encampment are not wholly obliterated even now;
    For when the Sonth wind blows the sand over them
    the North wind sweeps it away.

The courtyards and enclosures of the old home have become desolate;
    The dung of the wild deer lies there thick as the seeds of pepper.
    On the morning of our separation
    it was as if I stood in the gardens of our tribe,
    Amid the acacia-shrubs where my eyes were blinded with tears
    by the smart from the bursting pods of colocynth.

• Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #15 - March 02, 2018, 02:16 PM

Yeah I realized Islam itself is Arab Paganism molded into the Abrahamic faiths. By the way fun fact for you Quran was plagiarized from Arab poetry including  Surat Al Qamar which was plagiarized from Imarul Qais himself. I find Christianity to be superior to all forms of paganism but that's my opinion. I've found other Christians from Saudi who converted just like me. Also I feel like your trying to force down your opinion on everyone, so please stop.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #16 - March 02, 2018, 07:00 PM

Mishael    says  something that needs to be addressed immediately 
    Also I feel like your trying to force down your opinion on everyone, so please stop.

Mishael  on those highlighted  words .,  I am  going to be that Samih ....    Did  you not force your views on that guy  Samih ??    and you are right I do  force my opinions on others 

Nope ....NO...  it makes no difference "how much you plead" .,  My goal in any debate/ discussion is FORCING MY VIEWS ..  Off  course people will have every right to question me.

NO ONE....NO.GOD...  WILL BE ABLE TO STOP THAT., except in the case where  there is threat to my life, then I do play the game of taqiyya ..   ........So pleading is no use  and   stop pleading ....

Yeah I realized Islam itself is Arab Paganism molded into the Abrahamic faiths.

Well I have to agree  with you there   but still question is "who forced Abrahamic faiths on to Arab Paganism   and made into Islam??

By the way fun fact for you Quran was plagiarized from Arab poetry including  Surat Al Qamar which was plagiarized from Imarul Qais himself.

well  that appears to be a fact ., but the writers of Quran plagiarized  bits and pieces of  Imarul Qais  not whole thing..

I find Christianity to be superior to all forms of paganism but that's my opinion.

In what way??  I question that unless you give me solid proof

...I've found other Christians from Saudi who converted just like me...............

I am glad you are finding folks  that move out of Islam into some other faith., People should have FULL FREEDOM to go in or out of any faith..  Are these converted Christian folks open in public on any forum??

with best regards
    yeezevee

• Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #17 - March 02, 2018, 07:46 PM

Of course I met those Christians on the forums out in the open and your dead. And it was not just one but four saudis who turned to Christ. But atleast we agree on the part where freedom of religion should be enforced in all countries wheather the Muslims or anyone else like it or not.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #18 - March 02, 2018, 11:22 PM

..............But atleast we agree on the part 

Yes Mishael  I certainly agree with lot of what you say if not everything
    where freedom of religion should be enforced in all countries whether the Muslims or anyone else like it or not.

Absolutely  all the governments in every country must enforce the  rules on freedom of religion as well as freedom from faiths  faith heads abusing rights of  others  politically as well as religiously

So  what do you think  about this today's news  and what should individuals like me and you should do?  and what should governments  should do??

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/warning-far-right-extremist-groups-14357403

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-war-islam-hope-not-hate-britain-first-tommy-robinson-national-action-a8235556.html

please watch the video in the first link

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #19 - March 03, 2018, 03:02 PM

I find Christianity to be superior to all forms of paganism but that's my opinion.

The fact that your so sure of yourself is your biggest problem. you come across like the extremist muslims you hate.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #20 - March 04, 2018, 01:34 PM

Well I don't believe I'm forcing my opinion down others it's your choice to believe or not. I don't believe in forcing people to convert, pay jizyah, or kill them, and I don't kill apostates.
  • Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #21 - March 05, 2018, 02:53 PM

Well I don't believe I'm forcing my opinion down others it's your choice to believe or not. I don't believe in forcing people to convert, pay jizyah, or kill them, and I don't kill apostates.

That is wonderful thing you set yourself as rule in  your life dear Mishael  ..

So  dear  Mishael .,   you are a  converted Christian from Islam  that do not believe in following the words of Bible as your commandments?[  

Deuteronomy 13

6: If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers,

7:  of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth,

8:  you shall not consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him;

9:   but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death , and afterward the hand of all the people.

10: And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

11:  So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Cowardice of Muslims
     Reply #22 - March 05, 2018, 03:51 PM

Deuteronomy was commandments meant for the children of Israel it was never meant for Christians so technically it's a Jewish law and you should take it up with them. Jesus said I came to fufill the law which means he came to complete it. Old Testament was never even a law nor commandments for Christians, it was just a temporary covenant for the children of Israel.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »