Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Faithfreedom Forum

(Read 5162 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     OP - February 20, 2018, 01:20 AM

It's been years since I visited the Faithfreedom forum and I thought I'd take a look today. But I can't seem to find it.

Does anyone have an up to date link or know what has happened to the forum?
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #1 - February 20, 2018, 01:47 AM

It's been years since I visited the Faithfreedom forum and I thought I'd take a look today. But I can't seem to find it.

Well  some one  with name   Hassan Radwan "REJECTIMONY" and his friends such as "Sahara...aka Barberella"  KILLED IT...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #2 - February 20, 2018, 10:22 PM

Well  some one  with name   Hassan Radwan "REJECTIMONY" and his friends such as "Sahara...aka Barberella"  KILLED IT...

Well I can't say I'm upset.
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #3 - February 22, 2018, 12:11 PM

Well I can't say I'm upset.

i  Guess   Hassan did not click those words "Faithfreedom forum"  in his post... let me put direct links   to it

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/

http://www.faithfreedom.org/

my  goodness    that was  some 9 years ago...  I am still  helping Hassan ..

Only when we recognise that the Qur’an and Sunna are fallible can we free Islam from the prison of dogma we placed it in .........  ......HASSAN

The Goal... The Goal post    

That is the  Muhammad  Goal

• Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #4 - February 22, 2018, 07:04 PM

Ok thanks yeezy
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #5 - February 28, 2018, 06:10 PM

You mean this http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/ ?
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #6 - March 01, 2018, 01:11 PM

did have a look cant find any forum alike faithfreedom at the moment wat we could really do is to create one here with the same name so peaople could leave out their views about it
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #7 - March 01, 2018, 01:57 PM

FFI recognises my email address but not my username so I can't seem to log in. Maybe it's because I'm trying to access the account I made in 2008, TEN YEARS ago. I can't find the member list either so I can't find posts that I made all those years ago (if they exist). I do remember seeing Yez on there, nice to see him here though Smiley
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #8 - March 04, 2018, 01:04 AM

I hope FF has not been deleted. If it has, I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I view FF as an anti-muslim xenophobic piece of shit hate site. On the other hand, those members do give interesting opinions on (and links to back them up) certain hadiths and fatwas from prominent popular sheikhs that I find very fascinating and worthy of discussion. Rather like my posts on why we shouldn't muzzle hate preachers on the thread "An Open Letter to David Cameron by Sheikh Haitham Al-Haddad" https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=14886.0

I have the view that bad ideas will die in the light of day, as the vampire shall combust in sunlight. Good ideas will survive and evolve and thrive and bad ideas will die. Faithfreedom Forum has, in my view, a lot of bad ideas, which will be purged by the light of day (time and analyses and debate), but the good ideas that no one has yet explored outside of those forums will now be lost forever. This is a shame.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #9 - March 05, 2018, 10:53 AM

FFI is still there- I managed to log in, apparently my username had been changed which I suspect was due to some forum mishap a while back.  I can still see the posts I made 8-9 years ago so the forum has held up pretty well over time, it has enabled me to see what my views were during a time I evolved into an agnostic/atheist. I'm not sure if I was a Muslimophobe back then and I'm not sure I am now, maybe you guys will diagnose me... 
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #10 - March 05, 2018, 11:56 AM

I know Ali Sina, he's a very smart person when it comes to Islam I've gone to his other site wiki Islam which I frequently read. Faithfreedom is blocked in Saudi.
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #11 - March 05, 2018, 02:59 PM

I know Ali Sina, ............

How do you know him  Mishael ??    did you write in to that forum when Ali was active?

• Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #12 - March 05, 2018, 05:32 PM

I've read his works.
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #13 - March 27, 2018, 02:44 AM

Wiki islam is Ali Sina's site? Since when?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Faithfreedom Forum
     Reply #14 - April 07, 2018, 05:58 AM

I know WikiIslam is managed by the same people as faithfreedom plus since faithfreedom is blocked in my country I go on WikiIslam a lot.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »