Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Have muslims ever read the Sermon of the Mount by Jesus Christ?

(Read 1439 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Have muslims ever read the Sermon of the Mount by Jesus Christ?
     OP - January 10, 2018, 08:38 PM

Giving to the Needy

6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your God in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the muslims do in the mosques and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your God, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the muslims, for they love to pray standing in the mosques and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your God, who is unseen. Then your God, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like muslims, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your God knows what you need before you ask him.
  • Have muslims ever read the Sermon of the Mount by Jesus Christ?
     Reply #1 - January 10, 2018, 09:45 PM

Profit Patrick  asks some silly question ......let me re-read that again

Have muslims ever read the Sermon of  at the Mount by Jesus Christ?

Giving to the Needy

6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your God in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the muslims do in the mosques and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your God, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the muslims, for they love to pray standing in the mosques and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your God, who is unseen. Then your God, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like muslims, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your God knows what you need before you ask him.

Huffff....  I have tons of questions   to you Mr.Patrick

What kind of question is that Prophet?  
    Why are you asking that question to Muslim folks?
    what did they do to  you dear Profit Patrick ?

Did you ever  read that   Sermon of  at the Mount by Jesus Christ  in its entirety dear Profit Patrick ?
    Did you  ask that same question to all of your Christian friends and followers  dear Profit Patrick?

you know I  DO  NOT THINK/CONSIDER ALL THOSE WORDS IN THAT "SERMON ON THE MOUNT"  ARE FROM CHRIST

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

you see,  however  stupid people maybe you cannot treat them as dogs and pigs ..  First thing  we need to do on that is...  educate our self and educate others ... then  comes the next step.  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »