Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: ;)

(Read 3601 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • ;)
     OP - December 27, 2017, 03:14 PM

Ashadu an la-ilaha illAllah wa ashadu anna Muhammadan rasoolAllah (salallahu 'alayhi wa sallam).

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
  • A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage
     Reply #1 - December 27, 2017, 05:16 PM

And?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - December 27, 2017, 05:24 PM

Just a classic quote that I liked, and I wanted to share it with some that may have probably never come across it (however doubtful that may be).

Ahl as-sunnah wal-jamāʻah and following the way of the Salaf. - nope, not anymore.
     Reply #3 - December 27, 2017, 05:42 PM

Hey A Muslim! We, as it were, meet again though this time Ramadan unfortunately isn’t round the corner and thus, any late night prayer-leading offer on my part wouldn’t enjoy the sense of occasion it previously did. Welcome back all the same.

Thanks for sharing this. I think I will need your help figuring out how the quoted post above supports Islam, if it at all does.

Would it be that Islam comes down to believing, in the absence of falsifiable evidence, on its authenticated sources’ say so?

Or would you be siding with some of your co-religionists who maintain that Islam comes down to unfalsifiable belief, and they tend to resort to this when it’s them, the claim makers, who are being asked to supply evidence for their claims?

And a further sub-motion would be to ask you; do you think people should invest more moral worth in believing things on the say so of other people? If so, are there any conditions under which believing things on the say so of other people might be discouraged?

However, if the quoted post above does not support Islam, I’d still be interested in hearing your take on the following rather personal question: how does that logically sit with you as a believing Muslim?

Many thanks.
     Reply #4 - December 27, 2017, 05:48 PM

Ok. Ignore my post above. I just saw your shout in the shoutbox announcing your apostasy.

Congratulations to you, mate, on being able to break free from a system of social control. I hope you would be able to share your journey into disbelief in the Introductions Section. I hope it wasn't too arduous and you didn't suffer or lose too much because you renounced Islam.
     Reply #5 - December 27, 2017, 05:48 PM

Just a classic quote that I liked, and I wanted to share it with some that may have probably never come across it (however doubtful that may be).

Okay.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #6 - December 28, 2017, 10:59 PM

Wow, you seriously made your way out of Islam, or is this just a hoax?

If it's just a hoax then shame on you  finmad

If not, congratulations!  far away hug
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »