Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: DNA in the Quran. A very interesting find. What do you guys think?

(Read 7028 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • DNA in the Quran. A very interesting find. What do you guys think?
     OP - December 23, 2017, 06:02 PM

http://quranalhakeem.com/holy-quran-refers-to-dna/ Huh?
     Reply #1 - December 23, 2017, 08:38 PM

well  dear  Thedarkknight89 ..send  that Al Hakeem  ...  The so-called Retired as Aeronautical Engineer  CEMB forum link., there are plenty of folders  that deals   NONSENSE SCIENCE from  silly faith books

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - December 24, 2017, 10:37 PM

well  I must write something on this  NOT FOR HAKEEM...  aka Mohammad Irshad  the Retired as Aeronautical Engineer,   but for the  Thedarkknight89  for  his  emoticon "  Huh? "   But it is good to move this to another folder   such as The science in the Quran and for  now let me read that  HAKEEM...  aka Mohammad Irshad's  DNA science  at his lnk  ..he writes at http://quranalhakeem.com/holy-quran-refers-to-dna/    with a  heading Holy Quran Refers To DNA

Holy Quran Refers To DNA   by    HAKEEM...aka Mohammad Irshad'

The Amazing Biology is playing a key role in opening the secrets of DNA, which holy Quran had adequately referred more than thousand years ago. Genetics may soon lead to elimination of crime, healthier and longer lives, and new animal species that have certain desired characteristics genetically incorporated.

The Programming In Genes

If we compare the human body to a building, the body’s complete plan and project down to its minute technical detail is present in DNA, which is located in the nucleus of each cell. All the developmental phases of a human being in the mother’s womb and after birth take place within the outlines of a predetermined program. This perfect order in the development of man is stated as follows in the Qur’an:

Al-Quran(80-18)Of what thing did He create him to be ? (80:18)

Al-Quran(80-19)Of a sperm drop, He created and destined him (80:19)

Al-Quran(80-20)Then the way was made easy for him  (80:20)

(Qur’an, 80:18-20)

The word “qaddara,” translated as “destined” in the above verse, comes from the Arabic verb “qadara.” It also translates as “arranging, setting out, planning, programming, seeing the future, the writing of everything in destiny (by Allah).”

(Clicky for piccy!)

When the father’s sperm cell fertilises the mother’s egg, the parents’ genes combine to determine all of the baby’s physical characteristics. Each one of these thousands of genes has a specific function. It is the genes which determine the colour of the eyes and hair, height, facial features, skeletal shape and the countless details in the internal organs, brain, nerves and muscles, that we will bear when we come to our thirtieth year are encoded in the nucleus of our inaugural cell thirty years nine months beforehand, starting from the moment of insemination.

In addition to all the physical characteristics, thousands of different processes taking place in the cells and body-and indeed the control of the whole system-are recorded in the genes. For example, whether a person’s blood pressure is generally high, low or normal depends on the information in his or her genes.

The beginning of the science of genetics dates back to genetic laws drawn up by the scientist, the Austrian monk Johann Gregor Mendel in 1865. The date, a turning point in the history of science, is referred to in verse 65 of Surat al-Kahf, or verse 18:65.

The first cell which forms when the sperm and the egg are joined also forms the first copy of the DNA molecule which will carry the code in every cell of the person’s body, right up until death. DNA is a molecule of considerable size. It is carefully protected within the nucleus of the cell and this molecule is an information bank of the human body as it contains the genes we mentioned above. The first cell, the fertilised egg, then divides and multiplies in the light of the program recorded in the DNA. The tissues and organs begin to form: This is the beginning of a human being. The coordination of this complex structuring is brought about by the DNA molecule. This is a molecule consisting of atoms such as carbon, phosphorus, nitrogen, hydrogen and oxygen.

The Information Capacity

The information capacity recorded in DNA is of a size which astonishes scientists. There is enough information in a single human DNA molecule to fill a million encyclopaedia pages or 1,000 volumes. To put it another way, the nucleus of a cell contains information, equivalent to that in a 1 million-page encyclopaedia. It serves to control all the functions of the human body. To make a comparison, the 23-volume Encyclopaedia Britannica, one of the largest encyclopaedias in the world, contains a total of 25,000 pages. Yet a single molecule in the nucleus of a cell, and which is so much smaller than that cell, contains a store of information 40 times larger than the world’s largest encyclopaedias. That means that what we have here is a 1,000-volume encyclopaedia, the like of which exists nowhere else on Earth. This is a miracle of design and creation within our very own bodies, for which evolutionists and materialists have no answer.

Advantages Of Knowing DNA

With the growing understanding of genomics, scientists are now trying to understand the process of ageing and how it could be slowed down. Average life expectancies have increased significantly during the last 60 years due to better hygiene and medications, though they still vary considerably from country to country. For instance the average life expectancy in Japan is about 82 years while in many African countries it is below 50 years.

The understanding of genetics is also leading to the development of new weapons to fight disease. For example some 200 million people suffer from malaria each year and about 800,000 deaths are recorded annually due to it. The vast majority of these deaths (over 90 percent) occur in sub-Saharan Africa, and children are the most vulnerable. The disease is caused by the bite of a female mosquito. Dengue and yellow fever are also spread by mosquito bites. Anti-malarial drugs such as Chloroquine are losing their efficacy because of the development of resistance. An exciting new approach to tackle malaria is to develop genetically modified mosquitoes. These have the potential to bring down the population of the harmful female variety.

Holy Quran Refers to DNA

The term DNA is an abbreviation of the genetic material in living things. The beginning of the science of genetics dates back to genetic laws drawn up by the scientist, the Austrian monk Johann Gregor Mendel in 1865. The date, a turning point in the history of science, is referred to in verse 65 of Surat al-Kahf, or verse 18:65.

When the appearance of the letters D-N-A (Dal-Nun-Alif in Arabic) side by side in places in the Qur’an is examined, they appear most frequently in verse 65 of Surat al-Kahf.  The letters D-N-A appear side by side three times in this verse, in a most incomparable manner. In no other verse of the Qur’an do the letters “DNA” appear consecutively so often. The number of this exceptional verse in which the term DNA appears so strikingly is 18:65. These numbers are an expression of the date when the science of genetics began.  This cannot be regarded as a coincidence. Because only in verse 18:65 of the Qur’an do the letters “DNA” appear three times consecutively. This is something miraculous, because the scientific world only came up with the name DNA (Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid) comparatively recently.

(Clicky for piccy!) (Clicky for piccy!)

In Surat al-Kahf, which refers to DNA and the year 1865 when the science of genetics began, DNA is repeated 7 times, as is RNA (the Arabic letters Ra-Nun-Alif).  Like DNA, the RNA molecule is a molecule giving rise to genetic structure. For that reason, the appearance of DNA and RNA an equal number of times in this Surat is further proof that these molecules were referred to in the Qur’an hundreds of years ago. (Allah knows the truth.)  

well  that is  what he writes....  So  it is all about   term DNA appears so strikingly in verse 18:65  .

let me put that again  here

so these letters

my goodness gracious   great

A  NE DE  ..  DNA   ((by reading letters from right left)

then  sure   we can do  .more  of such science  by reading letters from right left

AND  ..=   DNA
    DOG ...= ..... GOD
    DAM .....=....MAD
    FOOL....=..LOOF
    RATS....=....STAR
    BOOB....=....BOOB
    BUT ....=...TUB

and we  can make  some rap song..such as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRYQMLDW4 

DNA.........Kendrick Lamar

I got, I got, I got, I got
    Loyalty, got royalty inside my DNA
    Cocaine quarter piece, got war and peace inside my DNA
    I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
    I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
    I was born like this, since one like this
    Immaculate conception
    I transform like this, perform like this
    Was Yeshua's new weapon
    I don’t contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head
    This that put-the-kids-to-bed
    This that I got, I got, I got, I got
    Realness, I just kill shit 'cause it's in my DNA
    I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
    I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
    I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA
    I just win again, then win again like Wimbledon,
     I serve Yeah, that's…

well  we will learn  more on  Quran Science  from  faith heads and its relation  with Deoxyribonucleic acid....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »