Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Explosion at Manhattan bus terminal_New York says Breaking BBC news

(Read 3199 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Explosion at Manhattan bus terminal_New York says Breaking BBC news
     OP - December 11, 2017, 02:01 PM

Explosion at Manhattan bus terminal_New York says Breaking BBC news

New York City Police say a man is being held after an explosion at a bus station in Manhattan.
    The blast happened on Monday morning at the Port Authority Bus Terminal near Times Square. No-one other than the suspect had been hurt, officials say.

US media quote police sources as saying that a possible pipe bomb was detonated in an underground passageway. Some reports says the suspect went into the station carrying a device that went off prematurely.

Chief Joseph Fox

@NYPDTransit
    Subway service and travel through the Times Sq subway station is restricted as we investigate an incident, please avoid the area

7:56 AM - Dec 11, 2017

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said President Donald Trump has been briefed on the incident. The Port Authority Bus Terminal is the largest in the US, serving more than 65 million people a year.  The Times Square-42nd Street subway station complex is located underneath the transport hub.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B921kuLiqIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HJkmKODN4Y

Well that  is  a breaking news.....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - December 11, 2017, 02:20 PM

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/possible-explosion-at-new-york-citys-port-authority-bus-terminal-2017-12-11

That link  "New York Market watch" says  with these pictures

Bangladeshi living in Brooklyn was armed with a pipe bomb and battery pack

An ISIS-inspired Bangladeshi national set off an homemade explosive device at the Port Authority Bus Terminal subway station Monday morning, law enforcement sources said.

The suspected bomber — a 27-year-old who lived in Brooklyn — had wires attached to him and was armed with a five-inch metal pipe bomb and battery pack as he walked through the Manhattan transit hub, sources said.

The man partially detonated the device, which he was carrying in the right side of his jacket, prematurely inside the passageway to the A, C, and E trains at 8th Avenue and W. 42ndStreet at around 7:40 a.m., sources said.

Police took the man into custody.

Former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that the man was inspired by ISIS and originally from Bangladesh.

My goodness  look at the crowd  at the station.,  the end results could have been horrible., god helped  US of A

I don't  know  WHAT FUCKING INSPIRATION THESE  BRAIN WASHED BRAIN DEAD IDIOTS FROM SOUTH ASIA living in  US of A  get from  BABOONS OF ISLAM  ...but they themselves   can read some good Quran verses  and   get inspired and do some good to Muslims living in west ...

Reply #2 - December 11, 2017, 05:24 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/890906/new-york-explosion-today-pipe-bomb-terror-attack-subway-port-authority

THE first picture of the New York pipe bomb explosion terror suspect has emerged showing him lying on the ground after he was handcuffed by police. The graphic image shows a man with his burned midriff on show as he lies on the ground with his hands behind his back as a police officer stands behind him.

The image has been used by the New York Post, but has not yet been verified.

It comes after the New York Mayor said the explosion ws an “attempted terorrist attack” and the suspect, who used a "low-tech bomb", is believed to have acted alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64rc5lKGDw

The terrorist was named by police as 27-year-old Akayed Ullah.

and  http://abc7ny.com/nyc-terror-attack-what-we-know-about-the-suspect/2768447/ says

MIDTOWN, Manhattan (WABC) -- Details are starting to emerge about the man believed to be behind the pipe bombing in the underground corridor between Times Square and the Port Authority Bus Terminal Monday morning.

The explosion, which happened around 7:30 a.m. in a passageway under 42nd Street between 7th and 8th avenues, triggered a massive emergency response by the NYPD and FDNY both above and below ground, tangling subway and bus service. Authorities described it as a terror-related incident.

The suspect has been identified as 27-year-old Akayed Ullah, who is from Bangladesh and has been in the country for seven years. Authorities say he entered the US on an F4 visa, a family-based visa, and lived at an address in Brooklyn. The FBI is now searching several locations in the borough.

The pipe bomb was assembled in the suspect's apartment, officials said, in an attack he is believed to have been planning for a year.

well  that is what news says.....  and those  are  the picture of Islamic  hero of ISIS ......ISHIT ..whatever  that newspapers putting on web....

Reply #3 - December 11, 2017, 09:32 PM

The prior city administration under Bloomberg made Asian sponsors of immigrants from places like Bangladesh and Pakistan financially responsible if they arrived and were not able to be self sustaining (i.e.required welfare).   Current Mayor DeBlassio rescinded that policy and refunded those sponsors who had paid up the New York tax payers for the privilege of supporting these assholes.

There are around 600,000 - 800,000 muslims in greater metropolitan New York (total population of that area is roughly 20 million).  For the most part they are well integrated and fully employed as far as I can tell.  Though I have personally experienced some very nasty Muslim cabbies (name tags are visible in NY cabs) who felt free to vent their anger at the ride they had to take to transport me.  And a house guest (female) experienced same yesterday.   Don't know what percentage of the 600,000 are full of hate for America and Americans - but it must number in the thousands.  I trust the next assailant is as incompetent as this hero of Islam.

Reply #4 - December 12, 2017, 12:11 PM

The prior city administration under Bloomberg made Asian sponsors of immigrants from places like Bangladesh and Pakistan financially responsible if they arrived and were not able to be self sustaining (i.e.required welfare).   Current Mayor DeBlassio rescinded that policy and refunded those sponsors who had paid up the New York tax payers for the privilege of supporting these assholes.

There are around 600,000 - 800,000 muslims in greater metropolitan New York (total population of that area is roughly 20 million).  For the most part they are well integrated and fully employed as far as I can tell.
    Though I have personally experienced some very nasty Muslim cabbies (name tags are visible in NY cabs) who felt free to vent their anger at the ride they had to take to transport me.  And a house guest (female) experienced same yesterday.   Don't know what percentage of the 600,000 are full of hate for America and Americans - but it must number in the thousands.  I trust the next assailant is as incompetent as this hero of Islam.

Hello Unifier you have a very hard time differentiating " FAITHS"   with FAITH HEADS    and  "FAITH FOLLOWERS" ...  I am sure  there must  be some non-Muslim Nasty  cabbies  also  there in  big cities like  Big Apple .

Well  that is what UNQUESTIONABLE  FAITHS and FAITH HEADS DO.,   So  How are you doing otherwise ?? anyways..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aqOC32UTj8

that is the CCTV tube of that brainwashed brain dead  fool.  .well he was apparently a Cab Driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6RURs8QnBY

that is all from  US of A....  And from Bangladesh ,  the news says

Bangladesh officials are trying to track down family and associates of Akayed Ullah, a Bangladeshi man who US authorities say set off a homemade pipe bomb in a crowded New York City commuter hub.  Ullah is a US resident and has no criminal record in his home city of Chittagong. He last visited Bangladesh on September 8.

"Police are looking for (Ullah's) family but so far they've not been able to trace them," Abul Khair Nadim, the Chair of Musapur Union council - a local government body in the Chittagong division in southern Bangladesh where Ullah's family originally lived, said.

A probe into his background has revealed little apart from the fact Ullah did not have a criminal record and was not on a watchlist of extremist suspects.

"So far, his name is not on our wide-range list of radicalised persons or members of terror groups, both from Bangladesh and outside," senior counter terrorism police officer Sanwar Hossain told AFP.

"We are trying to gather more details."

Ullah arrived in the United States seven years ago as the member of a family already living there under what is known as "chain immigration".

Bangladesh police said Ullah's family hailed from Sandwip, an island off the coast of the southern port city of Chittagong, but his father had migrated to the capital Dhaka some 30 years ago....

That  fool was 20 year old  when he migrated to  US of  A... I  Still don't get any of his educational background.. but  It is difficult for me to understand   "How on this earth these kids get brainwashed through internet  as a migrant on foreign soil  without any mullah or Imam preaching nonsense "really bother me ..

Reply #5 - December 12, 2017, 04:40 PM

I'm working too hard.   Busy on the job and I'm turning the apartment in my 2 family house into an AIRBnB rental.   Things should settle down by January.

Reply #6 - December 12, 2017, 10:22 PM

The prior city administration under Bloomberg made Asian sponsors of immigrants from places like Bangladesh and Pakistan financially responsible if they arrived and were not able to be self sustaining (i.e.required welfare).   Current Mayor DeBlassio rescinded that policy and refunded those sponsors who had paid up the New York tax payers for the privilege of supporting these assholes.

I think your mask's slipped one time too many for us to assume that good faith was ever your default mode here.

I'd love to say that it's been nice having you with us, but then I'd be lying.
     Reply #7 - December 12, 2017, 10:48 PM

I'm working too hard.   Busy on the job and I'm turning the apartment in my 2 family house into an AIRBnB rental.   Things should settle down by January.

Fingers crossed that the Asian would-be customers stay away....for their own well being.
     Reply #8 - December 13, 2017, 03:33 AM

The prior city administration under Bloomberg made Asian sponsors of immigrants from places like Bangladesh and Pakistan financially responsible if they arrived and were not able to be self sustaining (i.e.required welfare)

Shh, or people might discover Obama (who was certainly not a peaceful president) implemented a Trump style muslim ban for twice as long as Trump called for.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #9 - December 15, 2017, 12:39 PM

Shh, or people might discover Obama (who was certainly not a peaceful president) implemented a Trump style muslim ..................

once I cut a part of  QSE  post,  I  like those  words   "Trump style muslim" ......

To me it appears Mr. Obama  was  was born as Muslim  accidentally,  as his father converted to Islam  and  on the way in  life ,Obama converted  himself  in to Quranic  Muslim  with Christian wife ,,,

Wheres is Mr. Trump  born as   Christian hardly followed Christ   sayings   but mostly followed  Islamic scripture The Hadith   and became    Hadith Muslim ...... in his words and actions

anyways  Unifier  thank you for this response
    I'm working too hard.  Busy on the job and I'm turning the apartment in my 2 family house into an AIRBnB rental.   Things should settle down by January.

Stop working Hard dear unifier...  that is  no use ...

We  got to learn  to use more of  our  brain and less of our hands &  mouth.,  so what do you think about this man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjy8iOZ6Qvo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/12/13/a-spiritual-battle-how-roy-moores-failed-campaign-tested-evangelicals/?utm_term=.1d07c95f4e30

HIS  CIVILIZATION .......HIS  CIVILIZATION......

Reply #10 - December 17, 2017, 10:12 AM

Glad no one other than this idiot were hurt.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #11 - December 17, 2017, 01:52 PM

Glad no one other than this idiot were hurt.

Well on that    BRAINLESS BRAINWASHED IDIOT...   the news says

Born: ............Musapur, Companiganj Upazila, Noakhali, Bangladesh
    Spouse:........ Jannatul Ferdous Jui
    Parents:.........Sanaullah Mia
    Siblings:..........Ahsan Ullah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNlW3qR2cnE

New York City bomb suspect Akayed Ullah's family says they're heartbroken and saddened by the suffering the attack caused. However, in a statement the family also said they're outraged by alleged law enforcement actions following Ullah's arrest. (Dec. 12)

America  need to put out  more news and more details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzMSVPLPKtM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp9h2p8maHc

Well People need News and videos NOT ONLY FROM FOX  &  FOXES  but people need to know  from sheep,  cows and lions  and most importantly   from PSYCHIATRISTS ...

that  27 year old Stupid  fool  can  find  MILLION  WAYS to  help Muslims as well as the faith Islam

Reply #12 - December 17, 2017, 02:44 PM

Port Authority bomber Akayed Ullah was influenced by the sermons and writings of a radical Muslim preacher — and tried to have his wife brainwashed by them as well, Bangladeshi officials revealed Wednesday.

Ullah, a 27-year-old Bangladeshi-turned-Brooklynite and self-described ISIS supporter, had asked his wife to read the writings and listen to the sermons of Moulana Jasimuddin Rahmani — the imprisoned leader of a banned group called Ansarullah Bangla Team, according to Monirul Islam, head of the country’s police counter-terrorism unit.

The group has been tied to killings and attacks on secular academics and atheist bloggers in Bangladesh. Rahmani is serving time in prison for his involvement in the killings.

Ullah’s friends in Bangladesh say he became increasingly religious after the death of his father in the US several years ago, pressuring other family members to follow an ultra-conservative branch of Islam, the Dhaka Tribune reports.

Islam and his team interviewed Ullah’s wife, 25-year-old Jannatul Ferdous Jui, and other relatives for several hours, and his spouse told them she was “surprised to find out what her husband did” — despite speaking to him 30 minutes before he tried to blow himself up at the Manhattan bus stop on Monday, Bangladeshi police told CNN.

Ullah had pressured Jui — who remained in Bangladesh after they married last year — to pray regularly and to wear a hijab, and had given her one of the militant leader’s pamphlets to read, which they later discussed together, the Daily Star reports.

But his wife said he “never mentioned radicalization or planning these types of activities,” police spokeswoman Sahely Ferdous told CNN

“Akayed’s conversations with her were very normal,” Ferdous said. “Akayed talked to his wife around 30 minutes before the explosion, but he didn’t mention anything about the plan or what he was going to do.” A US resident since 2011, Ullah had visited Bangladesh in September to see his family, spending most of the time at home with their 6-month-old son, Islam said.

“Usually, he did not mix with any of his friends or relatives here. Most of the time he spent time in the house,” Islam said. “We’re looking for his associates who he used to go to college or school with. We’re looking for them, we’ve not identified anyone yet.”

Ullah’s relatives are under surveillance and would not be allowed to leave Dhaka without police permission. Islam said Bangladesh had passed on information on Ullah to US authorities, but there was no joint investigation.

Look  at that  .. his father died   in US of A  and he goes to US OF A  to  murder people in   a railway station for the sake  of Islam..

THOSE  ROGUES that this scoundrel  was in touch are in Bangladesh.,  they   killed  one  of the wonderful person whom I met and I wrote  about  him in this  forum...

Reply #13 - December 18, 2017, 01:35 AM

Maulana Jashim Uddin Rahmani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr7LmA-F2r8

What I get all faiths and faith heads is they are good singers...   since beginning of faiths All these fools  preaching  faiths  sing well....  and they string words together to  make some  songs and sonnets  in  their  own  language

Reply #14 - December 20, 2017, 05:21 AM

once I cut a part of  QSE  post,  I  like those  words   "Trump style muslim" ......

To me it appears Mr. Obama  was  was born as Muslim  accidentally,  as his father converted to Islam  and  on the way in  life ,Obama converted  himself

Bollocks. Obama had less contact with his old man than he had fingers to count. He was raised by the white mother who bore him, and her mother (his grandmother) who were admittedly atheists, and it seems Obama's own black father, who he had basically no contact or influence from, was also an ex-muslim atheist, until Obama joined a church in his political life, which quite conveniently seems to have served his political career. Thank fuck no one looked up what Barrack meant. Can you imagine the reaction if yanks knew his first name was of the donkey/ass/Pegasus thing that took Mo to heaven? They went batshit enough with his middle name, Hussein. I'm assuming no one would know what his first name is in Hebrew.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »