Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: DNA ANSETRY

(Read 8695 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • DNA ANSETRY
     OP - December 02, 2017, 11:00 PM

I would like to know if anyone here has done a DNA ancestry and if so there reviews of the experience and company/product used.

thanks Afro  thnkyu
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #1 - December 03, 2017, 04:55 PM

I would like to know if anyone here has done a DNA ancestry and if so there reviews of the experience and company/product used.

thanks Afro  thnkyu

what actually you are LOOKING FOR IN YOUR DNA ancestry  results dear  Philowolf??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #2 - December 03, 2017, 04:59 PM

2 things

1.my anserty and if there is any sprising ethnic group in there?

2. Iam Bengali but my dads mother and his two brothers had eyes that where east asian/south east asian and i want to know how come? Find long lost chinses familiy and eat real chinese food with them  dance
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #3 - December 03, 2017, 05:31 PM

2 things

1.my anserty and if there is any sprising ethnic group in there?

2. Iam Bengali but my dads mother and his two brothers had eyes that where east asian/south east asian and i want to know how come? Find long lost chinses familiy and eat real chinese food with them dance

Well  that is  NOT possible  from that DNA  reading dear Philowolf..

To extract such information you need to find your long lost Chinese relatives...  you also have to   get DNA profiles  of many of  your Chinese side of family  ..

Otherwise   the data will tell  you.,  that you  are related to me and many forum members here   and and both of us are related to  Monkeys..

read  this link

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/23/what-i-learned-from-home-dna-test-kits-are-they-accurate-or-worthwhile

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #4 - January 25, 2018, 12:57 PM

just ordered an ansertry dna kit..........will share results when i get them
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #5 - February 08, 2018, 04:04 PM

Anything yet? Who'd you order from?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #6 - February 08, 2018, 04:09 PM

Ordered from ansetry.com so about 6-8 weeks
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #7 - February 08, 2018, 05:09 PM

Been thinking about getting a kit myself.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #8 - February 08, 2018, 05:12 PM

Go for it..think there on sale
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #9 - February 08, 2018, 07:46 PM

I really want to take a DNA test myself. I think it would be fascinating, but it wouldn't change anything for me. I still think I'm awesome, and with genes like this, I have a responsibility to the species. Some people may say you should only breed with your own race, but I don't understand this. A number of my "race" are fucking morons. My family/clan/tribe though, now there's a genetic monopoly. Still don't understand what it has to do with race though. I don't care what colour a woman is, so long as she can help me breed a superior race.

Unless it's ibn Bilal, the chocolate looking, mocha tasting slut. He's also flirted with Cornflower. We have a duel scheduled.

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #10 - March 13, 2018, 11:16 AM

Got my results back...
    iam 76% south Asian 18% east Asian and 5% Melanesia with 1% Polynesia  bunny
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #11 - March 13, 2018, 12:36 PM

Got my results back...
    iam 76% south Asian 18% east Asian and 5% Melanesia with 1% Polynesia  bunny

what are the error bars on that  %  dear Philowolf??

Without those error bars  i must say  YOU ARE BELIEVING  EXPERIMENTS  DONE ON  YOUR  DNA PROFILE BY A PERSON  WHOSE DNA  IS CLOSER TO  EITHER A CHIMP OR A BONOBO  OVER TAT OF  YOUR OWN DNA dear Philowolf..

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #12 - March 13, 2018, 01:48 PM

There are bars on the site, is that what your taking about?
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #13 - March 13, 2018, 01:54 PM

16-19% error bar thingy for 18% east asian
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #14 - March 13, 2018, 08:49 PM

16-19% error bar thingy for 18% east asian

There are bars on the site, is that what your taking about?

Phil  irrespective of your dna you are still a wonderful human being ., it makes no difference to  YOU & TO THE REST OF WORLD  what part of the world you come and and what is your dna profiles .,  But i love cultures and people living in isolated  places such as  Mongolia....Tibet..Alaska and Arctic/Antarctica  ....  ViVa.......Villa Las Estrellas

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #15 - March 13, 2018, 09:12 PM

thnkyu bunny
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #16 - March 13, 2018, 11:36 PM

thats good philawolf i wanna get this done too how much does it cost anyway ?
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #17 - March 14, 2018, 01:49 AM

depends on which one you go for and if theres a sale.

I did Ansetry.com as it was on sale for £99 down from £129, its £79 with £20 post

myheritage and 23and me are around the same price, think one of them is £59

Anstry has the best ethnicity % and the largest database, 23andme has a medical heritage thing (what medical conditions you could have ect)

the prices are going down 
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #18 - March 16, 2018, 10:05 PM

2. ...my dads mother and his two brothers had eyes that where east asian/south east asian...

iam 76% south Asian 18% east Asian and 5% Melanesia with 1% Polynesia.

Did anyone else in your family take the test? What does your family say about any non Bengali family history?

... with 1% Polynesia  bunny

I think that's a bit of a wet dream for many from Sweden (because we grew up with the Pippi Longstocking books...). My own favourite scenario is to find out that I have some Roma in me but I guess if I was any more scandinavian I'd be properly inbred. I'm thinking of taking both the ancestry.com and 23andme tests. I'm pretty much hooked right now to watching people read their DNA tests on youtube.
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #19 - March 16, 2018, 10:39 PM

lol

pippi longstocks is that the red haired girl cartoon? i saw it in sweden on 2004
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #20 - March 27, 2018, 04:00 AM

My own favourite scenario is to find out that I have some Roma in me

Why the fuck would you want to be Romani? Some of the most discriminated against, fucked over people on the planet. Like wanting to be black under Jim Crow laws, if we go to Hungaria or Romania.

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #21 - April 04, 2018, 01:36 PM

pippi longstocks is that the red haired girl cartoon? i saw it in sweden on 2004

Correct, but it's a later spin-off and I don't know if they're kosher. Hail Pippi!

Why the fuck would you want to be Romani? Some of the most discriminated against, fucked over people on the planet. Like wanting to be black under Jim Crow laws, if we go to Hungaria or Romania.

Well, I don't have any real wish for any one specific ancestry but my mother did some research into her family history and found a possible clue in that direction and I just got used to the thought. This would have been some 150+ years ago or so. I think in this case testing her DNA would be the fastest way to find out. We're supposed to have some Polish roots in her family too. Anyway, my narcissism is of a magnitude that I would need to find my family tree carved into a mammoth tusk dug out from a Viking grave in order to be really satisfied.
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #22 - April 04, 2018, 04:18 PM

Correct, but it's a later spin-off and I don't know if they're kosher. Hail Pippi!
    Well, I don't have any real wish for any one specific ancestry but my mother......................

Don't worry  dagon   ..  you and all other folks  in this folder and  in this forum are closely  related  to chimpanzees .,      And all these guys who are NOT Muslims and write in to the forum are worse  ...Allah says "96 % of their DNA  matches Chimps ... "  

............and Allah knows the BEASTS...  the Ex-Ms

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #23 - April 05, 2018, 01:43 PM

i would love to check my dna ancestry just curious
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #24 - April 20, 2018, 02:37 AM

Well, I don't have any real wish for any one specific ancestry but my mother did some research into her family history and found a possible clue in that direction and I just got used to the thought. This would have been some 150+ years ago or so. I think in this case testing her DNA would be the fastest way to find out. We're supposed to have some Polish roots in her family too. Anyway, my narcissism is of a magnitude that I would need to find my family tree carved into a mammoth tusk dug out from a Viking grave in order to be really satisfied.

Take pride in being the descended mix of James Dean and Harry Potter?

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #25 - May 18, 2018, 07:56 PM

Phil  irrespective of your dna you are still a wonderful human being ., it makes no difference to  YOU & TO THE REST OF WORLD  what part of the world you come and and what is your dna profiles .,  But i love cultures and people living in isolated  places such as  Mongolia....Tibet..Alaska and Arctic/Antarctica  ....  ViVa.......Villa Las Estrellas

with best wishes
    yeezevee

When i uploaded mu results to DNA land it showed in the east asian part i had 2.3% Tubular in me which is a monglo-russian ethnic group lol
  • DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #26 - May 19, 2018, 01:18 AM

....................... DNA land   showed in the east asian part i had 2.3% Tubular in me which is a monglo-russian ethnic group lol

Hmm  2.3%?  that is already too high .,  So let us work on that to get it down a bit dear Philowolf

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #27 - May 19, 2018, 02:10 PM

parrot

• DNA ANSETRY
     Reply #28 - May 01, 2021, 06:06 PM

My mother did the Ancestry DNA test so I went along with it too. The only surprises in there was the Baltic states even though it's just a bit of a hint of it. Prior genealogy work in the family had hinted at Poland. The test doesn't show Neanderthal or Denisovan info or mitochondrial DNA.

Sweden 60%
    Noway 36%
    England and northwestern Europe 2%
    Finland 1%
    Baltic states 1%
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »