Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistan Politics and Finality of Prophet-hood of Muhammad

(Read 14615 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistan Politics and Finality of Prophet-hood of Muhammad
     OP - November 22, 2017, 05:40 PM

So The Land of Pure with  200 million population goes for general elections and are scheduled to be held  on or before 3 September 2018..  Electoral system goes like this ., the  342 members of the National Assembly are elected by three methods;

1). 272 are elected in single-member constituencies by first-past-the-post voting;
    2). 60 are reserved for females and
    3). 10 for ethnic and religious minority groups; such as Christians, Ahmadi, Hindus  both sets of reserved seats use proportional representation with a 5% electoral threshold...

minority Demographics

Hindus: 1,414,527.
    Christians: 1,270,051.
    Ahmedis: 125,681.
    Baha'is: 33,734.
    Sikhs: 6,146.
    Parsis: 4,020.
    Buddhists: 1,492.
    Others: 66,898.

forget the last  two and forget minorities but those 272 guys will hold the fate of Pakistan  in 2019. And these 272 will come from the following political parties ...

1   Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan.............TLP.............***.............2016.............Ashraf Asif Jalali
    2   Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf....................PTI.............   Bat............1996............Imran Khan
    3   Pakistan Muslim League (N).............PML-N.......Lion...........1985.............Shahbaz Sharif
    4   Pakistan Peoples Party.........................PPP.............Arrow........1967............Bilawal Zardari/Asif Ali Zardari
    5   Muttahida Qaumi Movement...........MQM.........Kite..............1984............Farooq Sattar
    6   Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam...........................JUI-F...........Book..........1988.............Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman
    7   Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan.....................(JIP).............Scale...........1991............Saraj ul Haq

So for the past month or so The party number one  in the above list   Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan  holding most of the Pakistan towns  Specially Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Karachi roads are closed and towns are under threat  from heroes  of Islam  Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan......  All that is because  of this "Khatmay-Nabuwwat"  .....

For the past week News papers  are burning with the news on that word...and with protests

So such news on  "Khatm-e-Nabuwat"  is  all over the land and without doubt  it will control the elections results as well as violence in elections/Pakistan Politics...

So Question is.,    what is this   Khatm-e-Nabuwat in Islam?? where  did/do we get that from??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Finality of Prophethood (Khatmay-Nabuwwat) of Prophet Muhammad
     Reply #1 - November 22, 2017, 06:18 PM

Finality of Prophethood (Khatme Nabuwat)   debates and videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptZuCJDJ0qY

Oh boy.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLGiWPkwiGI

well that is what it is going to  be ...

Reply #2 - November 23, 2017, 03:46 PM

So  today's news on that Political party   "Finality of Prophethood (Khatmay-Nabuwwat) of Prophet Muhammad" Tehreek-e-Labbaik.  political ."says

Massive traffic Jam in Islamabad by Tehreek E Labbaik protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJGuXHpCkDY

well that is the life in a city when you close roads for the sake of "Finality of Prophethood (Khatmay-Nabuwwat) of Prophet Muhammad"... allah/god must be very happy for the work these heroes of Islam doing on the roads of these cities ..

Anyways.,   where do we get this "Finality of Prophethood (Khatmay-Nabuwwat) of Prophet Muhammad"  in Islam??

1). A proof of the Finality of Prophethood ...from irshad.org

......Guided by irrefutable word of Allah(SWT) in the Holy Quran and numerous Hadith, Muslims around the world do uniformly believe that, after Prophet Muhammad(SAW), the chain of prophethood has come to an end. According to this fundamental belief, anyone who now claims to be a Prophet of God should be viewed as an impostor, whose claim is contrary to the teachings of Islam.

It is those who believe not in the Signs of Allah that forge falsehood: it is they who lie!..........(The Holy Quran, An-Nahl 16:105)

O people! Muhammad has no sons among ye men, but verily, he is the Apostle of God and the last in the line of Prophets. And God is Aware of everything.

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things. (The Holy Quran, Al-Ahzab 33:40)

And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) save as a bringer of good tidings and a warner unto all mankind; but most of mankind do not know.
    (The Holy Quran, Saba 34:28)

Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that (so) ye may be guided."
    (The Holy Quran, Al-Araf 7:158)

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).
    (The Holy Quran, Al-e-Imran 3:85)

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed my favor upon you and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.
    (The Holy Quran, Al-Maidah 5:3)

This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who fear Allah, believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, give charity from what We have provided for them, and believe in the Revelation sent to you (O Muhammad) and before you, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter. They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who shall be successful.
    (The Holy Quran, Al-Bagara 2:2-5)

and We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he [Hazrat Muhammad(SAW)] might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.
    (The Holy Quran, Ibrahim 14:4)  

you can read in detail story   from that link but basically  the fools use those Quran verses  as a proof  to make  this unknown Muhammad character of Quran as    "Finality of Prophethood (Khatmay-Nabuwwat) of Prophet Muhammad"..

Many of these Islamic websites  such as

and 100s more  use same logic and that one Quran verse  
    Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things. (The Holy Quran, Al-Ahzab 33:40)

to defend  Finality o Prophet of Islam and some even kill/killed people questioning the reliability of that verse..... fore.g

Imam Abu Hayyan al Andalusi [D. 445 AH] after decisively proving Finality of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) from Quran and Sunnah writes in his Tafsir Al Bahr al Muheet:

ومن ذهب إلى أن النبوة مكتسبة لا تنقطع، أو إلى أن الولي أفضل من النبي، فهو زنديق يجب قتله. وقد ادعى النبوة ناس، فقتلهم المسلمون على ذلك

Translation: A Person who has a viewpoint that Prophethood is not closed, or one who thinks that a Wali is superior than Nabi then such a person is “ZINDEEQ” and “Wajib ul Qatl” Those who had claimed Prophethood amongst people then Muslims have killed them. [Tafsir Bahr al Muheet, Under 33:40]

well let us read that  part of the Quran (around 33:40) and its story around it ...

Reply #3 - November 25, 2017, 06:13 AM

So here we are today in land of pure Capital  with 1000s of smelly beards  ,,,   stench...

.........Finality of Prophethood....
    .........Khatmay-Nabuwwat.....
    .........Tehreek-e-Labbaik.......
    .........Tehreek Labbaik Ya Rasool .........
    .............Labik ya Rasool Allah........

and today's  political protest on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5WZUD1S7A8

So  on  that protest from BABOONS OF ISLAM blocking the capital traffic and creating insurmountable troubles to the working traffic  .......  Irfan Husain penned a article in today's dawn.. let me read it and  add some nuggets from it..

Spineless in Isloo  ,,, Irfan HusainNovember 25, 2017

LEMMINGS are small Nordic rodents that, according to legend, periodically gather together in their thousands, and plunge to their doom off cliffs.  Their behaviour was once attributed to overpopulation. However, it is hard to figure out why Pakistanis are prone to similar suicidal tendencies. I won’t go into the history of our lemming-like actions, but the ongoing stand-off between the government and growing numbers of fanatics blocking traffic between Islamabad and Rawalpindi provides a good example.

When the sit-in at the Faizabad Exchange began some three weeks ago, the protesters were a small handful who could have been quickly dispersed. But through the usual inaction, the number of zealots has been allowed to multiply, and nobody knows how many of them are armed. Throughout this avoidable crisis, the government has been repeating the familiar mantra of negotiations.

To this day, NAP remains a dead letter.

We heard this same chant when we tried to reason with the Pakistani Taliban as people like Chaudhry Nisar and Imran Khan dragged their feet over the tough action that was necessary. Even the village idiot could have told them that militants view the offer of talks as a sign of weakness. It took the slaughter of 132 schoolchildren in Peshawar in December 2014 to force the government off the fence, and authorise military action. To this day, the National Action Plan devised to counter jihadist militancy remains a dead letter.

But these politicians aren’t the only ones with weak spines: witness the reaction of Musharraf’s government when faced with the threat from militants in Islamabad’s Lal Masjid in 2007. Initially, this was no more than a group of female students at the local madressah who occupied a children’s library.

Sure enough, instead of seeing firm administrative action, we heard the insidious suggestion to negotiate. Ministers like Ijaz-ul-Haq, the late dictator Gen Zia’s son, persuaded Musharraf to forego action while he negotiated with Maulana Aziz, the mosque’s militant cleric.

These doomed talks dragged on while the mosque acted like a magnet for armed militants. Early on in the crisis, I asked Tariq Aziz, Musharraf’s powerful civilian adviser, why the government simply didn’t cut off water, power and gas to the seminary complex while blocking the entry of outsiders. Given that the weather was warm, I thought the heat would drive out the lawbreakers soon.

But it took protests from the Chinese government, whose citizens had been kidnapped by the extremists, to finally prod Musharraf into action. The commando-led action caused dozens of unnecessary deaths, and has served as a rallying cry for jihadist militancy ever since.

Clearly, nothing has been learned from these lessons of failed talks. A,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

For some reason, Pakistanis believe we are better Muslims than anybody else. Thus, we enact and uphold archaic edicts and laws while most of the Muslim world has moved on. Just as lemmings have no memory of why earlier generations perished, we march to the edge of the cliff without knowing why.

is any FUCKING POLITICIAN IN POWER  listening what Irfan saying??   or they are powerless dick sucking fools  for the sake of political power ?

Reply #4 - November 25, 2017, 04:36 PM

Things are getting bad to worse  at a rapid phase...  Small wounds must be taken care  of as  soon as possible..  otherwise it will lead to amputations..   

Demonstrations, roadblocks paralyse life across country as standoff continues in Islamabad   says  news with many Jpegs   of unfolding tragedy..

Protesters attack Law Minister Zahid Hamid's residence in Sialkot

News channels go off air, Facebook and YouTube blocked in parts of Pakistan

2 dead, 250+ injured in Pakistan as police try to clear massive protests   says  CNN of USA

Reply #5 - December 02, 2017, 05:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vhe_Qgq9JA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv3Q1MSOMe8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DsjOziYg-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2IOVGuW89o

Reply #6 - December 22, 2017, 03:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVPn_IIjGKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfPSoG8FyC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii7mW6e2saA

Well ., Govt of Pakistan is working hard  to delete the videos  of Hussain Rizvi   .,  I am not sure it is right thing to do ..  internet world has many paths.....

Reply #7 - December 23, 2017, 11:15 PM

well  with those sounds of  

Labikya.....Labik ya....
    Labik ya Rasool Allah
     Labik ya  ... Labik ya  .

reverberating all over the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFZ9psSEqoA

This  article  of  Mushtaq Bilal  on   Religion and Pakistan  with this picture is worth reading

Let’s, for a moment or two, forget about contemporary Pakistan. It is 1924 and India is under the British Raj.

Mahashe Rajpal, an Aray Samaj activist, publishes a blasphemous pamphlet in Urdu, written by an anonymous author. Indian Muslims are offended by it. A long legal battle ensues and Justice Dalip Singh of the Lahore High Court acquits Rajpal because the law does not stipulate any punishment for blasphemy.

But Indian Muslims are not to be consoled for the honour of their Prophet (PBUH) has been defiled.
    A few weeks after Rajpal’s acquittal, a Muslim cleric lambasts the judge for acquitting Rajpal and declares that Rajpal will have to pay the price for blasphemy. He declares that if the British government is unable to take any action, the Indian Muslims will take the law in their own hands. Mullahs declare that Rajpal is to be killed for blasphemy.

On April 6, 1929, Ilm-ud-Din, an illiterate man of 20, stabs Rajpal to death. Ilm-ud-Din does not try to flee and quietly surrenders.  Indian Muslims hail him as a hero.  Ilm-ud-Din is tried in the court. A popular Muslim poet asks an influential Muslim barrister to represent Ilm-ud-Din.
    The court sentences Ilm-ud-Din to death. He is executed on October 31, 1929 and an influential Muslim writer arranges his funeral, which is attended by thousands of Indian Muslims. He is called an ashiq-e-rasool and hailed as a ghazi as well as a shaheed.

The massive agitation by Indian Muslims forces the British government to add a sub-clause to Section 295 of the Indian Penal Code according to which ‘deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs’ become punishable offences.

Fast forward to 2010. The British Raj is no more. Pakistan has been an independent country for the last sixty odd years during which Pakistani governments have included two more sub-clauses to Section 295 of the (now) Pakistan Penal Code, according to which the ‘defiling of the Holy Quran’ is punishable with life imprisonment and the ‘use of derogatory remarks in respect of the Holy Prophet’ with death or life imprisonment.

1). A year earlier, a group of Muslim women has accused Asia Noreen, an illiterate Christian woman of insulting the Prophet of Islam. In November 2010, she is sentenced to death.

2).  A month later, Salmaan Taseer, the governor of Punjab visits her and remarks that Pakistan’s blasphemy law is ‘a black law’ and needs to be repealed. The mullahs declare that Salmaan Taseer has blasphemed by talking about repealing the blasphemy law and the governor must be punished with death.

3). On January 4, 2011, Mumtaz Qadri, a young man of twenty-six and a member of Salmaan Taseer’s security detail, shoots him dead in Islamabad. Mumtaz Qadri does not try to flee and quietly surrenders. Pakistani Muslims hail him as a hero.

Qadri is tried in the court. Hundreds of lawyers offer to represent Qadri pro bono. He is represented by a former chief justice of the Lahore High Court. Qadri is sentenced to death and he is executed on February 29, 2016. His funeral, held the next day, is attended by thousands of Pakistanis. He is called an ashiq-e-rasool and hailed as a ghazi as well as a shaheed.

Before one dismisses the relationship between these two events as correlational, a brief note on those who defended Ilm-ud-Din is in order. The defenders of Ilm-ud-Din were not a bunch of bearded, semi-literate, potbellied, halwa-eating mullahs. Instead, they had attended top British universities. They drank whiskey, wore expensive suits, and in a couple of cases even married non-Muslim women.

The cleric who castigated Rajpal and Judge Dalip Singh was Mohammad Ali Jauhar, an Oxford graduate and one of the founding members of the All India Muslim League.
    The poet who supported Ilm-ud-Din was none other than Allama Mohammad Iqbal, a graduate of Trinity College. The barrister who represented the murderer  Ilm-ud-Din was none other than Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

But perhaps the greatest irony lies in the fact that the poet who had arranged the funeral was Mohammad Din Taseer (Salman Taseer’s father) — one of the first Indian Muslims to have earned a doctorate in English literature from Cambridge.

Writing in the New York Times, Aatish Taseer (son of Salmaan Taseer and grandson of Mohammad Din Taseer) remarked, “The men who came to mourn my father’s killer were doing what no one before them had ever done.” Little did he know that the men who came to mourn his father’s killer were following in the footsteps of his grandfather.

The point of this juxtaposition is to argue that the link between these two events is not correlational but causal. This juxtaposition offers a unique telescope to understand religious undercurrents in Pakistan.

Conversations and debates on the rise of religious fanaticism in Pakistan often tend to veer to General Zia-ul-Haq, who imposed martial law in 1977 and stayed as the president of the country till his assassination in 1988. A vast majority of Pakistani liberals considers Zia-ul-Haq’s Islamisation as the main reason for Pakistan’s current woes.

But religious fanaticism did not start with Zia-ul-Haq. It did not start even with Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who enforced prohibition and declared Ahmadis non-Muslims. The religious fanaticism was always there. In fact, the demand for a separate country for Indian Muslims was based on religious fanaticism. And these demands were made by people like Jauhar, Iqbal, Jinnah, and Mohammad Din Taseer.

The founding fathers of Pakistan employed Islam to unify Indian Muslims against both Indian Hindus and the British government. But for all their fancy degrees and titles, they did not have the slightest understanding of what the employment of Islam as a unifying force would entail. They did not have the remotest clue about the immense diversity of Islam and considered it a monolith. They knew from European history that the marriage of church and state was a recipe for disaster but there was an absolute, unabashed refusal on their part to learn from history.

I can imagine Pakistani liberals itching to quote from Jinnah’s first presidential address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan delivered on August 11, 1947 in which he stated that religion ‘had nothing to do with the business of the state’. But one cannot have their cake and eat it too. One cannot create a country in the name of religion and then say that religion has nothing to do with the business of the state. The history of Pakistan since 1947 amply demonstrates how irrelevant this remark of Jinnah’s has been regarded by the polity of Pakistan.

Why, then, it comes as a surprise that religious fanaticism is not confined to Taliban? Religious fanaticism is, in fact, organic to Pakistan. It is in the very DNA of Pakistan.

Indeed  it is worth reading., well  that is what Mushtaq Bilal   writes and  THEY ARE ALL  HISTORICAL FACTS from Indian subcontinent

Reply #8 - January 04, 2018, 04:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVB3FYDlYR8

fools   like  these   will break  the back of any country

Reply #9 - January 04, 2018, 06:08 PM

What might Oxford be as a causal factor? Stains?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #10 - January 05, 2018, 01:34 PM

What might Oxford be as a causal factor? Stains?

well  in front of today's news from Land of  pure  with this picture

all these best universities  around the globe are indeed just stains.,   .. and  yes Oxfords ....Harvards.....Stanfords  ....... MITs..... Cambridges.......... Princetons  are  nothing but  stains   And there is nothing to talk  about universities/educational institutes and Pakistan..

anyway that news  from  land of pure says..

Chehlum held for victims of Faizabad sit-in

RAWALPINDI: The Tehreek-i-Labaik Ya Rasool Allah returned to Rawalpindi on Thursday to hold a chehlum ceremony in Liaquat Bagh for six Faizabad sit-in participants who died during the operation on Nov 25.

The ceremony, titled the Khatm-i-Nabuwat Conference, was attended by leaders and workers of religious parties. Among them were Tehreek-i-Labaik Ya Rasool Allah leader Khadim Hussain Rizvi, Pir Syed Anayatul Haq Shah, Pir Riaz Hussain Shah, Mufti Qari Saeedur Rehman, Maula Abdul Latif Qadri and others..

and here are  the videos..  of that

Khadim hussain Rizvi Jalsa in Rawalpindi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Dt637hTE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-mvEneJHyY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OpsCYYXuYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGmAQiITIMA

well that is what is happening in land of pure.. all  that is from  yesterday  2018 jan 4th...

when  you  DO NOT question rubbish in religions and Baboons of  faith & their noise
     .., and  and play politics  of democracy with faith heads for the sake of votes...it is a recipe for disaster...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS1uuMlkoHH2Rva2lVVo_Nw

Reply #11 - January 08, 2018, 11:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HeAUJOf2aI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3A5iQAnJrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLJ-rUluAMs

If you do not question the fools ........live your   own life in silence  ..........  it will  not only ruin your village ...,your...towns ...your cities  and your country ........

There  are time  in life  where
    Silence is not an option  but  dialogue is
    Silence is not  golden   but  dialogue is

Though I live my life as faithless guy with golden rule guiding me until the end ...I do like some quotes   from  faith heads & from so-called faith books

Reply #12 - January 21, 2018, 02:01 PM

politics of Babbons from land of pure are back in action

LAHORE: Pir Hameeduddin Sialvi on Saturday set yet another deadline for the government, this time for enforcing “Shariah” within seven days or risk protests in every nook and corner of the country.

Addressing a Khatm-i-Nabuwat Conference in the city, the third protest rally of its kind in the last two months, the octogenarian Pir from Sial Sharif warned if the government failed to meet the deadline, Aashqan-i-Rasool [those in love with the Holy Prophet (PBUH)] would protest in every street in the country, and it won’t stop.

Earlier two protests were held at Faisalabad and Gujranwala.

The Pir also supported the “jail bharo (fill the jails)” movement announced by the Tehreek-i-Labaik Ya Rasool Allaha, starting from Jan 27, during which the TLYR claimed 100 workers of the party would court arrests daily till all jails in the province were filled.

my goodness gracious in 7days implement  and enforce “Shariah  laws ” in land of pure..Otherwise Huh?

these idiots do not even know where they are going with  their sharia laws..often they go to  the length of the beard or how to  cover women with  burqa,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzM4sxvBhL0

well that is how Lahoris  live  their lives...

Reply #13 - January 21, 2018, 02:21 PM

there you go  Zahid Hamid Apology to the nation on Khatam-e-Nabuwat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhaoM4SPFdQ

that  is   Zahid Hamid    Law Minister of Land of pure

PM Abbasi accepts Law Minister Zahid Hamid's resignation

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi accepted the resignation of Federal Law Minister Zahid Hamid on Monday, sources told Geo News.

Hamid voluntarily stepped down from his position late on Sunday.

The decision came in the wake of the protests across the country, following Saturday's crackdown by the police and paramilitary personnel on Islamabad sit-in by a religious group.

"I was not directly responsible for the introduction of the controversial amendment to the Finality of Prophethood declaration for electoral candidates," said Hamid.

"In order to restore peace in the country, I have decided to step down from my position."

Reply #14 - January 22, 2018, 03:02 PM

theres no such thing as politics in pakistan its just deal deal and deals between the armed forces in power and state actors
     Reply #15 - January 22, 2018, 08:30 PM

theres no such thing as politics in pakistan its just deal deal and deals between the armed forces in power and state actors

Another name for politics specially in a  Democracy  is nothing but deals dear Aftab.,   In Pakistan unfortunately the deal is between Faith heads, baboons and the Army ..

on that faith heads and baboons...  the breaking news says

Rebuked for skipping classes, student kills college principal, accuses him of blasphemy

A grade 12 student at a private college in Charsadda shot his college principal dead on Monday after being censured for skipping school to attend the November 2017 sit-in of religio-political parties in Islamabad's Faizabad area.

In a video acquired by DawnNews, the student, while being arrested, appeared to justify the murder saying he believed the college principal had committed blasphemy.

It was not immediately clear what prompted that charge.

"I have been taught... to kill... to not be afraid. Don't be afraid of disrespecting the one who" commits blasphemy, the student can be heard saying in the video in Pashto.

"You can kill me," he tells the arresting officers.

Shabqadar police said the suspect, Faheem, had fired multiple shots at his principal, Sareer, which proved fatal. District Police Officer (DPO) Charsadda Zahoor Afridi confirmed the incident.

The accused in the video seems to accept that he had fired six shots at the principal. "I am not afraid to kill," the student adds.

Police said the principal had earlier expressed his anger at Faheem over his being absent from college for three days.

Sources told DawnNews that the student had been angry that he was marked absent during the days he was attending the Faizabad sit-in.........

and here is the video of that brain washed kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2hCW301xDU

and this FOOL  IMRAN KHAN's double talk is not really helping the country and its politics  dear Aftab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJzfUFq5XWs

Reply #16 - January 22, 2018, 11:13 PM

I don't see how that Imran Khan video is an example of 'double speak' unless he's stated different stances elsewhere.
     Reply #17 - January 23, 2018, 12:58 AM

I don't see how that Imran Khan video is an example of 'double speak' unless he's stated different stances elsewhere.

it  is not only just that video there  are many instances   he backs off standing up to the  BABOONS OF ISLAM  dear RevertedRevert...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6iaY7giVJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2h-V29LgxU

I still fully support him for premiership of Pakistan But i am  afraid he  will become a victim to his own  religious politics  ...  what did he say on  QADIANI Muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZZurYVddyY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUJkSbN0mRg

Reply #18 - February 02, 2018, 02:05 PM

It is obvious that Prophet Muhammad was not the last prophet of God. He was a prophet, yes, but not the last. Many prophets have come after him and will continue to do so.
     Reply #19 - February 02, 2018, 06:34 PM

It is obvious that Prophet Muhammad was not the last prophet of God. He was a prophet, yes, but not the last. Many prophets have come after him and will continue to do so.

Hmm., let me rephrase  thosePPP(Patrick Prophet PBUH)  above words...

"The Arabic word  Muhammad means a "praiseworthy", person.Hence It is obvious that   many
      "praiseworthy"  Prophets of  Islam  are have come and  gone.,...  come and  go   And are NOT /were NOT  not the last prophets of Allah/God.  

Yes He was indeed a "praiseworthy"  person,  but not the last one. Many  "praiseworthy"  persons  have come after ISLAMIC FIRST PROPHET and many   "praiseworthy"  persons will continue to come ."

That sounds better PPP

now  the land of pure and its economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMOGQT_ypjI

Fucking Shit........Fucking Shit......
    I wish i was  a 4 year old  young boy...
    Can some one  from some where on this earth please adopt me?
    and the only person who could adopt me at this age  left me loooong  ago
    life goes on...life is same whether it is dog ..or a stray animal or me..

unsound projects and death traps

Reply #20 - February 02, 2018, 11:30 PM

THAT IS WHOLE  LOOT OF SHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHl2Mkk5CbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72hdqAqgayk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-bGUDQTQyQ

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

........allah..god....  .......allah..god...........allah..god...........allah..god....
    fucking bullshit...brain wash generations and generations.........

Reply #21 - February 05, 2018, 03:07 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pegv0FZTZCQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlWjT1yRU_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_8ssCuuRrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5SxaNpAdMg

well  Mr.khan  must know Private life will interfere with Public life specially in a democratic setup..  story would have been different if Imran  khan came as Islamic Caliph of 21st century

Reply #22 - February 06, 2018, 11:47 AM

Reham Khan leaves Pakistan 'amid threats': reports  says news  from DAWN.com....

Reham Khan, a former TV anchor and ex-wife of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan, has reportedly left Pakistan "amid threats by unknown individuals", according to media reports.

GeoNews, late Sunday night, said that Reham while speaking to anchorperson Muneeb Farooq "confirmed she had left Pakistan on Sunday night and was receiving threats through phone calls made to her staff".

The daily added that Reham had also reportedly shared a voice recording of the coordinator of Reham Khan Foundation telling her that he had received threats not to work for the foundation.

Dawn.com has reached out to Reham for confirmation but has received no response as yet. On Twitter, Reham hasn't mentioned leaving the country; she, however, shared journalist Murtaza Solangi's tweet in which he expressed shock over her "leaving the country".

Murtaza Solangi
    @murtazasolangi
    Sad and shocked to find out that @RehamKhan1 had to leave the country in an environment of intimidation and harassment. Shame on those responsible for creating toxic environment against her.

The news of her departure comes in the wake of her recent interview to India TV in which she commented on her former husband's alleged third marriage. Reham is also set to release a book which, according to her, focuses on her own life and experiences.

well that is the  news,,,, and  and  that Indian  interview  

http://www.unewstv.com/122709/reham-khan-s-exclusive-interview-to-indian-channel-against-imran-khan-3rd-february-2018

well watch  her interview in the above link ... Imran YOU LOST THE GAME....  you are  a  fool., and  do  not  look  for your  mom/mother qualities  in your wives...

Reply #23 - February 06, 2018, 12:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uz1hKWF-Og

well  i expected that  with her speech in public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07J0kSd_YVo

on Feb 3rd.... of this year...........   she did well in that public  speech....

Reply #24 - February 06, 2018, 12:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNzGgYvz92s

well  that was  6  years ago.. I was NOT in support of Mr. Salman Rushdie   going against  Imran..  but now., i say  Mr. Salman Rushdie  was right

Reply #25 - February 06, 2018, 04:51 PM

the so far alarming new in Pakistani politics i fear is that they have manage to buy 9.1 billion us dollars of properties in united Arab emirates by 7000 pakistani families mostly of them turned out to be the politicians reitired generals retired and current judges beaurocrates diplomates and few media personalities this is merky
     Reply #26 - February 16, 2018, 03:26 PM

Hmm  let us see the results of  Pakistan elections vs   tehreek labaik Ya rasool Allah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnWD05Z7XTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRrJtQ_1hC0

Malik Azhar Ahmad Sandela NA 154

all that noise was about Election campaign in NA 154  Lodhran  29-jan-2018

It is a very good thing that  these baboons  are entering in to elections...   It will  give you pulse of the nation and future of Pakistan..  The fool  giving election speech  above is  Malik Azhar Ahmad Sandela  of   tehreek labaik Ya rasool Allah  party..

well  the results are

NA-154 by-election 2018
    Party                                          Candidate                   Votes               %
    PML (N)                                           Iqbal Shah            113,827               51.44
    PTI                                                   Ali Tareen                87,571       39.58
    Beard Baboon party     Malik Azhar Ahmed Sandila         11,494           5.19

Others   Others   8,374   3.79
    Valid ballots   221,266   98.53
    Rejected ballots   3,305   1.47
    Turnout   224,571   52.10
    Majority   26,256   11.86
    PML (N) gain from PTI

well  with all that noise  BABOONS GOT some  5%   votes   ...   That is  a decent results  and I say The future of  Pakistan  is safe 

NOW  NOISE.... NOISE ...NOISE POLLUTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=napMan_VMQY

fools,,,,,,

Reply #27 - October 04, 2018, 10:44 AM

ohh its a very old post but its helpful for me i want thanks to this forum
     Reply #28 - October 04, 2018, 10:46 AM

but this topic was very famous in