Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 08:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 02:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 01:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Six dead as motorist rams in New York City says news

(Read 1736 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Six dead as motorist rams in New York City says news
     OP - October 31, 2017, 05:50 PM

Six dead as motorist rams in New York City  says news

Six people were killed and numerous others injured in New York on Tuesday after a vehicle plowed into a pedestrian and bike path in Lower Manhattan, The New York Times reported.

A suspect exited the vehicle holding up fake guns, before being shot by police and taken into custody, officers said. The motive was not immediately apparent.

“The vehicle struck multiple people on the path,” The New York Police Department (NYPD) tweeted. “The vehicle continued south striking another vehicle. The suspect exited the vehicle displaying imitation firearms and was shot by NYPD.”

They also confirmed several deaths and numerous injuries without giving any numbers.

well that is a breaking news...  and here are the tubes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Wxu3UnMhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qh_uBBYDbM

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - October 31, 2017, 09:37 PM

Such sickening individuals we have to share this world with and be vigilant of.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #2 - November 01, 2017, 10:19 AM

Such sickening individuals we have to share this world with and be vigilant of.

Well It is life on the planet .. we have to share it with all..Sick.. good..bad..ugly..brutal..and peaceful  dear asbie.,  Loooong time ago when I was a kid I used to live with such sick fellow who used  to beat me with belt almost every week...  but apparently he was wonderful  when I was toddler all the way until 5 or so ..

well People change ..  good one becomes bad  and a bad one could become a good one   dear asbie

anyways   ..News on that tragic news says ..

Eight people have been killed and 11 injured in a terror attack in New York City on Halloween

A rented pickup truck careered down a busy cycle path for almost a mile at 3.05pm (7.05pm GMT) close to the World Trade Center in Manhattan before smashing into a school bus

The suspected driver fled the vehicle brandishing a paintball gun and a pellet gun in each hand, while witnesses claim he shouted "Allahu Akbar"

The suspect was shot in the stomach by police and was rushed to hospital - he is expected to survive

The suspect was named by law enforcement officials as Sayfullo Saipov, 29, who is understood to have moved to Tampa, Florida, from Uzbekistan in 2010

Officers confirmed they were treating the incident as a terror attack

A Belgian national and five Argentine citizens are among the eight people killed in the deadliest terror attack in New York since 9/11

Two adults and two children were injured on a school bus after the terror truck smashed into it, with one of the kids believed to be in a critical condition

This is the truck he used

And here is teh Allahaaaaa hooooooooakbaaaar    hero.. Sayfullo Saipov

Sayfullo Saipov  .,   I guess western news folks do not know how to write names .. That should be     Saifullah      NOT  Sayfullo

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »