Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Imam Tawhidi

(Read 6859 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Imam Tawhidi
     OP - October 31, 2017, 09:44 PM

This guy calls himself a reformer but I think he's a cunt. He promotes bigoted conspiracy theories, claiming that Muslims in general practice "Taqiyyah" and goes out of his way to kiss the arses of far-right nuts. Criticise his views in a way that will expose him as the fraud that he is and he will block you immediately. On the other hand he has no problem with racists running rampant on his fan pages.

Check out his Facebook or Twitter and you'll see what I mean.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #1 - November 02, 2017, 01:19 AM

I've only recently heard about him. The racists are attracted to these tubers like flies to a piece of turd. Its usually the same names doing the rounds. Glenis Wisman is one name that keeps propping up. I can't believe how people find the time and energy to leave such comments. There's deffo some sort of campaign going on and I'm pretty sure there's big money behind.

And this Taqiyyah nonsense  really drives me nuts. I don't think there's anything we can do or say to make people understand that the majority of muslims don't even know what taqiyyah is! Its very depressing really.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #2 - November 02, 2017, 11:48 AM

Or that the minority who have heard of Taqiyyah either found out about it after being accused of practising it by a far-right nut or understood it to be a Shia practice that they would use to protect themselves against Sunni persecution. It's a very ugly conspiracy theory that is reminiscent of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the way it painted Jews.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #3 - November 04, 2017, 07:50 AM

All Muslims lie to propagate the religion it's called Dawah or preaching if you will Taqiyah is just practiced by Shias and early Muslims. Dawah is when they preach the religion and lie to make it look good. Imam Tawhidi is an honest Muslim Imam if a Muslim Imam said from his own mouth Islam is not a religion of peace that's more then enough for me to say Islam is the religion of جهل and قتل ignorance and murder.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #4 - November 04, 2017, 07:59 AM

It's not lying, it's called being brainwashed. All religious folk are brainwashed and think that their religions are full of peace and love, when in fact their religions do not  appear this way to most outsiders. There is a difference between this and between deliberately lying. Tawhidi demonises all of them and simply says exactly what his supporters want to hear. He is not an honest person, he is looking to make a career for himself.

Recently he was exposed for lying about a letter that he claimed to have written to the mayor of New York, warning him of a potential terror attack in his city. The guy didn't even think to use his old letterhead from 2016, and has been called out over it. Furthermore, the press secretary to the mayor said that the letter was never received. There are much better and honest critics of Islam out there to support than that fraud.

I'm curious: you said that "all Muslims lie" about their religion. But if all of them do, surely that means that Tawhidi does too?
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #5 - November 04, 2017, 08:10 AM

Yeah he's lying to people and himself when he says he can reform Islam it can't be reformed especially by a shia which are hated in the Sunni world which makes up the majority of Islam. Well I'm not an atheist but I respect your opinion on religion the best critic I've ever seen on Islam would be Father Zakaria or Christian Prince but there Christians but they still have pretty much taken down Islam. Yeah when Muslims do there Dawah they lie and brainwash others. By the way some Islamic scholars here in Saudi deep down know Islam is utter bullshit but they use it have control and keep people ignorant.
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #6 - November 19, 2017, 02:12 PM

Now the charlatan is claiming to have studied counter-terrorism at Georgetown and Harvard. In reality he did mickey mouse online courses that anyone can complete which take 12 weeks and cost $49. This guy is actually a clown  Cheesy
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #7 - November 22, 2017, 02:20 PM

................... In reality he did mickey mouse online courses that anyone can complete which take 12 weeks and cost $49. This guy is actually a clown Cheesy

THERE ARE 1000 OF SUCH CLOWNS IN ISLAM AND THERE ARE 100S OF 1000S OF  CLOWNS IF YOU ADD PREACHERS FROM OTHER FAITHS..

the problem  is isolating these guys from preaching nonsense to  large group of people..  For the past 15 days Pakistan's Capital is locked out because one fucking preacher...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPm6u7k8MlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyD9UOSW3fo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htcai4ELhCk

and YOU CAN SEE THAT IDIOT in that last video   see this what he says...

https://bakarabu.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/short-introduction-to-allama-khadim-hussain-rizvi/

Quotes by Allama Khadim Hussain Rizvi

If someone opts to not serve the cause of Islam, Islam does not kneel before him for help. Instead it empowers the weak to stand before aggressors and awards them victory.

It is only Islam that honors a police constable that 6 million people attended his funeral.

The Islamic clerics, scholars and leaders who saved their mosques, madrasas and  turbans instead of coming out to save the respect of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace and countless blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him), their services are no more wanted by Islam.

I can not understand clerics and Sufi visiting UK and western nations. What kind of preaching and service to Islam they do when these nations practice publishing of blasphemous cartoons and films?
    Islam preaches peace as well as self-respect. People teach Islam is peace and mean it to give out the message:

O daughters of Kashmir; you can jump in river Jehlum as there is no Shah Mehmood Ghaznavi coming to save your respect from Hindus, do not expect help from us as Islam teaches peace now.
    O daughters of Syria, no Salahud Din Ayyubi will come to save you as Islam preaches peace now a days.

O daughters and sons of Burma, don’t expect help from us as Islam teaches peace.

Ghazi Tanveer Qadri killed the qadiani (Asad Shah the false prophet) but we do not deplore his actions as our hero is one who killed 35000 qadiyanies in the Battle of Yamama. (Referring to first caliph of Islam Sayyudna Hazrat Siddiq E Akbar, may almighty Allah be pleased with him, when his army killed followers of false prophet Musailma Kazzab)

The judges of supreme of court refused to accept eleven verdicts of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him) when the blood of blasphemers went wasted and no qisas or blood money punishment was imposed on killers. (Referring to judicial murder committed by the supreme court of Pakistan in case of Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri Shaheed)

The judges of supreme court laughed and mocked, “Is it possible for someone to hurt Allah?”, when the verse was recited to them, ان الذين يؤذون اللہ ورسولہ لعنہم اللہ في الدنيا والآخرۃ واعد لہم عذابا مہينا (الاحزاب-57). It is the worst thing that can happen in Islamic Pakistan. It is the result of counterfieted version of Islam preached by us, the clerics and the peers (spiritual guides).

O Rulers, It is understandable that daughters of Kashmir, Burma and Syria have no rights on you but what happened in case of Dr. Afia Siddiqi. She is Pakistani and sentenced to 80 years of prison for a crime she did not commit. Why can’t you help her either. You could not do so much as to write a letter for pardon request to Obama. (Referring to a video clip by Dr. Afia’s lawyer stating that Obama administration had shown signs that they might pardon Afia at the end of Obama’s presidency 2nd term if Pakistan Government requested. According to the lawyer  Sharif brothers even failed to do so. It is even more shameful that Afia’s sister Dr. Fozia Siddiqi claims that Nawaz had promised her mother to help Dr. Afia Siddiqi in release. )

O people do not be afraid of villians. Islam does not take lives of your sons. If it ever does, it pays in full value. Islam took the life of Ghazi Mumtaz Qadri but raised him to such a high honor. Six million people attended the funeral of a mere police constable despite motorway and road blocks, petrol pumps shut down, media boycott and various other mean tricks used by the government.

There is just one punishment for whoever tries to disrespect our most respectful Prophet Muhammad (Peace and countless blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him). That is decapitation!
    There is no problem of harmony between the Christians and the Muslims. Either take me to Yohanna-abad or bring a Christian in front of me. We have no animosity. When it is the time of my arrival, the Christian sweeper lady comes to my car as she knows I would give money to her. There is absolutely no case of persecution of Christians. However if someone talks bad words about our beloved Prophet (Peace and countless blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him), he can not remain alive.

On the day of conquest of Mecca, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him) found a bitch with cubs in the path of his ten thousand followers. He instructed a man to stand by her and divert the followers so as no one mistakenly harms her or her cubs. On the other hand a blasphemer poet by name of Abdullah ibne Khattal was killed in the Holy Kabba when he tried to get protection in its curtains. (Blasphemy is such a big crime that not even Kabba protects such a person. Had he came to the the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace and countless blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him), asking for forgiveness, he would surely have met a different fate as it happened to Ka’b bin Zuhayr.)

If you are Muslim  and living in  Pakistan.. you can not question that guy and what he is saying above....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls4Jrr1GCwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elsoozf5u_o

Imagine after 100 years after you and I  die...if the cities of  west like London and New York having such crowd on roads of such cities...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #8 - November 22, 2017, 02:37 PM

This guy calls himself a reformer but I think he's a cunt. He promotes bigoted conspiracy theories, claiming that Muslims in general practice "Taqiyyah" and goes out of his way to kiss the arses of far-right nuts........................

dear AGirlWithDoubts .... AGWD...GAWD.....GAD.....GOD..  dear Gaaaaaad.... Cheesy   .......would you like to challenge that Shia guy??  He  knows  his  game  ..lol..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2XYfmc6ueQ

live video that Imam Tawhidi conducted at 5pm AEST 11th June, 2017.

"She's a liar & a puppet" Imam Twahidi DESTROYS Linda Sarsour & Her supporters

Imam Tawhidi talks to Ex-Muslims

• Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #9 - July 04, 2018, 02:32 PM

GAWD says    to Imam Tawhidi

This guy calls himself a reformer but I think he's a cunt.................

Now the charlatan is claiming to have studied counter-terrorism at Georgetown and Harvard................

This guy is actually a clown  Cheesy

well  that cunt clown appears to be quite popular.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gsXw7gzaAo

now let me listen to  Allama of All Muslims... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p649H6VrzU0

In Karachi 1 July 2018

• Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #10 - July 05, 2018, 06:34 AM

I have to ask again:

Who is this guy the imam of? Do Muslims in any mosque or community follow him?

How can figures like him and Maajid "reform" Islam if they go out of their way to burn the bridges to the common Muslim?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #11 - July 05, 2018, 02:01 PM

Cheesy Cheesy  how should i answer olweasel??      Cheesy
    I have to ask again:

dear youngweasel ...   i know you are younger than me.... Cheesy   .,  So  i may not give you satisfactory answers  for your questions but  let me try...
    Q; Who is this guy the imam of? Do Muslims in any mosque or community follow him?

Ans:  Mohammad Tawhidi is an Iranian-born Australian Muslim scholar.   Imam Tawhidi holds several licences from the Islamic Seminaries of the Holy Cities of Qum (Iran) and Karbala (Iraq). Tawhidi was made an imam by Ayatollah Sayid Sadiq Shirazi in Qum, Iran in 2010 .  Tawhidi is a Shi'ite Muslim of Iraqi origin who was born in Qum, Iran. He is fluent in Arabic, English, and Persian. He is president of the Islamic Association of South Australia, which he founded in 2016. He has received lessons from Ayatollah Sayid Sadiq Shirazi.

HE IS CERTAINLY NOT AN IMAM FOR EX-MUSLIMS..
    Q: How can figures like him and Maajid "reform" Islam if they go out of their way to burn the bridges to the common Muslim?

well burning Ooold bridges and building new bridges is indeed name of the game for the survival of faiths in 21st century..

So  Imam Mohammad Tawhidi is doing his thing with Shia Muslims/Shia Islam from Australia and where as Mullah  Maajid Usman Nawaz is doing his thing on Islam with Sunni Muslims and Sunni Islam from England ..

Question is ..Should they have freedom to preach their Islam..their understanding of Islam or not??

ans you should read here  dear olweasel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asL0y-b_dYw

• Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #12 - July 05, 2018, 02:25 PM

now  let me  give these videos to discuss  ... lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq-S-Tas-mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS5u5p5V6xI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bea2kg7vXRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH9Z7Xhb3d4

• Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #13 - November 27, 2019, 11:36 PM

Thread: https://mobile.twitter.com/kshahrooz/status/1199493647219281920
    Imam Tawhidi, that clown in a cleric costume,  undermines the hard work done by real activists on a variety of issues. 

If Tawhidi didn't exists, Islamists would have to invent him.  He does so much to discredit those genuinely fighting Islamism.

• Imam Tawhidi
     Reply #14 - December 01, 2019, 08:15 PM

Thread: https://mobile.twitter.com/OzKaterji/status/1201056617023754241
    Woke up to my inbox full of the far right calling me a terrorist because the fake “Imam of peace” posted the photo of me meeting Anjem Choudary for an interview and tried to paint me as his friend/supporter by removing the context of why I met him and what I said about him.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »